Fido 14
post Mar 23 2006, 08:43 PM
Post #41

Upstanding Citizen
Group Icon

Group: Banned
Member No.: 16,786

QUOTE(mello_yello @ Mar 23 2006, 04:06 PM) [snapback]1120630[/snapback]

It's America's choice who it gives aid to.

Its not smart peoples' fault that a country has too many gullible brainwashed individuals. When a group of people take over a country for over 100 years and indoctrine the people to think a specific way and don't think outside of the box, what do you think will happen? When that group of people take over the media and gain full government control, what do you think will happen? Of course people will get brainwashed and only the people that think outside of the box will become pragmatic.

--------------------

-Credit to Washunka for sig
UNBANNED AGAIN!
Achievements
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Passionate Homo ...
post Mar 23 2006, 08:48 PM
Post #42

Scam Artist
Group Icon

Group: Gold Member
Member No.: 15

dry.gif

Who's bloody choice is it who the money goes to? Is Israel going to do TEH BAD THINGS if it gets no aid?

--------------------

QUOTE(LMOZ)
drive carfuly,because every secend a shrak can teleport itself to your car, and try to drive your car (if you have one) with shark in it.
Achievements

+Quote Post
Fido 14
post Mar 23 2006, 09:00 PM
Post #43

Upstanding Citizen
Group Icon

QUOTE(mello_yello @ Mar 23 2006, 05:26 PM) [snapback]1120698[/snapback]

dry.gif

Who's bloody choice is it who the money goes to? Is Israel going to do TEH BAD THINGS if it gets no aid?

Why are you ignoring my points on the gullible brainwashed people and the media/government control?

--------------------

UNBANNED AGAIN!
Achievements

+Quote Post
Passionate Homo ...
post Mar 23 2006, 09:09 PM
Post #44

Scam Artist
Group Icon

Because I'm talking to Bain, and I credit him with enough intelligence not to let the conversation fall into stupid ZOG speculation. So entertain the notion that there is no ZOG for a few moments.

--------------------

QUOTE(LMOZ)
drive carfuly,because every secend a shrak can teleport itself to your car, and try to drive your car (if you have one) with shark in it.
Achievements

+Quote Post
Fido 14
post Mar 23 2006, 09:43 PM
Post #45

Upstanding Citizen
Group Icon

QUOTE(mello_yello @ Mar 23 2006, 05:47 PM) [snapback]1120708[/snapback]

Because I'm talking to Bain, and I credit him with enough intelligence not to let the conversation fall into stupid ZOG speculation. So entertain the notion that there is no ZOG for a few moments.

If you call facts being some stupid ZOG speculation then you are living in denial and you are oblivious to what is going around you. I know the U.S. has a Zionist Occupied Government and people who make fun of it or think ZOG believers are nuts or are overreacting basically don't know shit. By the way, use the quote function next time if you don't want people mistaking you for talking to someone else.

This post has been edited by Fido 14: Mar 23 2006, 09:44 PM

--------------------

UNBANNED AGAIN!
Achievements

+Quote Post
Passionate Homo ...
post Mar 23 2006, 10:21 PM
Post #46

Scam Artist
Group Icon

Humour me then, entertain the notion that zionists don't even exist for a few moments.

--------------------

QUOTE(LMOZ)
Achievements

+Quote Post
clowns789
post Mar 24 2006, 12:12 AM
Post #47

Upstanding Citizen

Group: Members
Member No.: 20,807

QUOTE(Fido 14 @ Mar 23 2006, 05:21 PM) [snapback]1120717[/snapback]

QUOTE(mello_yello @ Mar 23 2006, 05:47 PM) [snapback]1120708[/snapback]

If you call facts being some stupid ZOG speculation then you are living in denial and you are oblivious to what is going around you. I know the U.S. has a Zionist Occupied Government and people who make fun of it or think ZOG believers are nuts or are overreacting basically don't know shit. By the way, use the quote function next time if you don't want people mistaking you for talking to someone else.

What do you suggest change? How will it be executed? If Isreal is abolished, which nation takes it?

--------------------

Achievements

+Quote Post
Fido 14
post Mar 24 2006, 12:24 AM
Post #48

Upstanding Citizen
Group Icon

What do you suggest change? How will it be executed? If Isreal is abolished, which nation takes it?

Zionists shall be executed for all their Zionist war crimes throughout their 100 years of rule. All Israelites who have supported their Zionist rulers shall be executed for allowing tyrants to come to power. All Americans who have supported this mischievous rule over America should be executed as well. ZOG supporters all over the world shall be executed as well. Meaning that people who support the tyrant laws and war crimes of the Jewnited Kingdom, Jewropean Union, Masonic United Nations shall be executed. No second chances because the fact that they're this stupid and so easily brainwashed means that they will spread their seed of stupidity and fallibleness to future generations.

--------------------

UNBANNED AGAIN!
Achievements

+Quote Post
clowns789
post Mar 24 2006, 01:31 AM
Post #49

Upstanding Citizen

Member No.: 20,807

QUOTE(Fido 14 @ Mar 23 2006, 08:02 PM) [snapback]1120776[/snapback]

Zionists shall be executed for all their Zionist war crimes throughout their 100 years of rule. All Israelites who have supported their Zionist rulers shall be executed for allowing tyrants to come to power. All Americans who have supported this mischievous rule over America should be executed as well. ZOG supporters all over the world shall be executed as well. Meaning that people who support the tyrant laws and war crimes of the Jewnited Kingdom, Jewropean Union, Masonic United Nations shall be executed. No second chances because the fact that they're this stupid and so easily brainwashed means that they will spread their seed of stupidity and fallibleness to future generations.

It reminds me of last year's Holocaust lesson I mentioned somewhere else. It called Nazis gullible to think that Jews are rich and should be mass murdered.

BTW, How many people do you think fall under your post and should get killed?

--------------------

Achievements

+Quote Post
Un-Amurikan Bast...
post Mar 24 2006, 02:13 AM
Post #50

Upstanding Citizen

Member No.: 17,310

QUOTE(clowns789 @ Mar 23 2006, 08:09 PM) [snapback]1120794[/snapback]

It reminds me of last year's Holocaust lesson I mentioned somewhere else. It called Nazis gullible to think that Jews are rich and should be mass murdered.

Sounds like he plans on killing off any and everybody that was intentionally and unintentionally patriotic O.o...

The Nazis were mainly going off the Jews' association with the control of large sums of money...

--------------------

QUOTE(Styx)
Dancin' on a landmine baby one leg left, I can still crawl and I'm not dead yet. You better get a bigger gun, I'm not dead yet.

QUOTE(K. M. Munshi)
Have a scripture to recite, but make your own path.

Achievements

+Quote Post
Fido 14
post Mar 24 2006, 03:13 AM
Post #51

Upstanding Citizen
Group Icon

QUOTE(clowns789 @ Mar 23 2006, 10:09 PM) [snapback]1120794[/snapback]

Well you can keep thinking of your political correctness as it is not my job to awaken you, but only your job. I can definitely tell you that the number of deaths will be far more than the 6,000,000 myth. The difference with me is that gullible whites will be part of the final solution as well so that will add enormous amounts of numbers to the death poll. Hopefully, all whites will be able to awaken, but I severely doubt that will happen.

--------------------

UNBANNED AGAIN!
Achievements

+Quote Post
Bain
post Mar 25 2006, 02:08 AM
Post #52

Rat
Group Icon

Member No.: 9,884

QUOTE(mello_yello @ Mar 23 2006, 04:26 PM) [snapback]1120698[/snapback]

dry.gif

1- It's the current pres's administration and government's choice in general. But this kind of issue is a backdoor issue that is never brought into mainstream politics because it would expose bullshit. I learned this actually the second time (after I forgot) from Michael Moore's video.

2- No, but it will fall to the arab countries within a centaury and for some strange reason which I can't explain, but fido chooses to, our government protects Israel, even though we would benefit much more cooperating with arabs and crushing jews in the middle east, the opposite of what we're doing now.

--------------------
BAIN POINTS:

Pickles: +7
D-O: +88
Mekstizzle: +10
QD: -10
Frog Choker: + 13
Analogkid: -25
Psy: -8
Ast: +10
Treefitty: -10
Viceman: -59*
Massacre: +5
Spoiler: -14
Voodoo: +17

*= Fail
Achievements

+Quote Post
Stead
post Mar 25 2006, 03:38 PM
Post #53

Upstanding Citizen

Member No.: 13,899

QUOTE(Fido 14 @ Mar 24 2006, 02:02 AM) [snapback]1120776[/snapback]

hrmm thats all fine and dandy, but what happens when theres another cult with the same ideas and opinions, only this time its against christians, would you be happy to die as you'be been told you've been brainwashed unintentially also?

the problem is with being told the truth, all the proof in the world doesn't actually mean anything, as at the end of the day, how do you know all this truth is the truth? ie your truth you belive is different to other peoples belief of the truth, how can you tell one truth from another? of course people who say one thing will back up there stuff, but then again, people who say the other also back up there stuff.

you could take the terrorits children for example, (as i'm assuming theres none here this will be the least offended example, they are told everything they do is for the good of man kind, etc, they are taught to kill non same religion people or whatever, and they are given lots of 'truths' to backup the story.

my opinoin is, any of these extreme-ist ways can not be trusted, any truth can be twisted enough so even if it is based on true events, can show completly different things, if someone wants something baddly enough they will lie and bend the truth as much as they can to get what they want.

also, about the government funding, the public can't know what the government will do with the countries money, how many polliticians say they will improve the country?, how many do?tongue.gif how many people belive politians anymore?. i think its just voting for the ones that will do the least damage, or that you hope do the least damage !
Achievements

+Quote Post
Bain
post Mar 26 2006, 06:05 AM
Post #54

Rat
Group Icon

Well, these are just rough guidelines but:

Lebanon gets a portion in the North, Jordan gets an Eastern portion, Egypt gets a western/southwestern portion, and the rest including the capitol go to Palestine.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

One way to do it is.........fucking with Israel military, pretending to launch a pre emptive strike against an arab nation, and take out their infracstructure, and it will be hard.

Tell Israel to launch an attack on a neighbor country like Jordan or Syria for some bogus cause and say US troops will come and etc etc

Then the US troops that are in Israel take out possibly nuclear sites and main bases of operation, and take over the government, etc.

At the same time, the arab nations will be all fighting the Jewish forces.

Another way is lots of airstrikes and support to arab militaries.

----------------------------------------------------

But my preferred way is to cut off everything to Israel, and steadily support arab countries until they can successfully launch an all otu assault on their own when they choose....this includes keeping Saddam out of power of course.

This post has been edited by Militant Bain: Mar 26 2006, 06:10 AM

--------------------
BAIN POINTS:

*= Fail
Achievements

+Quote Post
Passionate Homo ...
post Mar 26 2006, 02:30 PM
Post #55

Scam Artist
Group Icon

If the Zionists have controlled the UK, for example for 100 years, how do you explain the BUF? The battle of Cable Street?

These all look like Zionists:

IPB Image IPB Image IPB Image

--------------------

QUOTE(LMOZ)
Achievements

+Quote Post
Bain
post Mar 27 2006, 03:40 AM
Post #56

Rat
Group Icon

Im not agreeing with him 100%, but obvioulsy if it is ture, their control would not reach everyone, and thats just fucking common sense Mello.......

This post has been edited by Militant Bain: Mar 27 2006, 03:41 AM

--------------------
BAIN POINTS:

*= Fail
Achievements

+Quote Post
Passionate Homo ...
post Mar 27 2006, 05:21 PM
Post #57

Scam Artist
Group Icon

This was a major political movement though, not just an underground ripple. Membership totalled more than half the size of the German Worker's Party, aka the Nazis.

--------------------

QUOTE(LMOZ)
Achievements

+Quote Post
GFX.Absinthe
post Mar 27 2006, 06:09 PM
Post #58

Upstanding Citizen
Group Icon

Member No.: 28,296

This really makes me wanna found a rebellion group called the "freedom

fighters" (Great game too smile.gif) But seriously we need a group not run by a

goverment to deal with this kind of stuff cause if a goverment gets involved it

always get fucked up :x

--------------------
Im retired go away. :(
Achievements

+Quote Post
Bain
post Mar 27 2006, 06:54 PM
Post #59

Rat
Group Icon

QUOTE(mello_yello @ Mar 27 2006, 12:59 PM) [snapback]1122642[/snapback]

This was a major political movement though, not just an underground ripple. Membership totalled more than half the size of the German Worker's Party, aka the Nazis.

................So you're saying if certain 'peoples' ran the world there wouldnt be huge opposition that rallied against them at certain times, or ever........wow.................ok then come talk to me when you get back to reality.

--------------------
BAIN POINTS:

*= Fail
Achievements

+Quote Post
Passionate Homo ...
post Mar 27 2006, 09:24 PM
Post #60

Scam Artist
Group Icon

Rally against...I think you're underestimating the size of the Nazi party =/

50,000 members. Not 50,000 votes. Not 50,000 people on a protest. 50,000 people signed up for the party, in the party administraion.

--------------------

QUOTE(LMOZ)
Achievements

+Quote Post

4 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 31st October 2014 - 03:49 PM

GTA 5 | GTA San Andreas | Red Dead Redemption | GTA 4