IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> CIA Director Porter Goss Tells Turkey to "Be Ready" for U.S. Air Strikes Against Iran & Syria, Turkish government desperately trying to downplay leaked information
Passionate Homo ...
post Jan 4 2006, 12:16 AM
Post #21

Scam Artist
Group Icon

Group: Gold Member
Member No.: 15

QUOTE(AlwaysBetOnBlack™ @ Jan 3 2006, 03:08 PM) [snapback]1050761[/snapback]

With all due, respect I'd like to see some legit links providing those figures, I'm 26 man, I've had a couple of persian friends before during college, Iran became corrupt after the 1979 revolution. The current government/president would torture or even shoot a person like you or me because we don't fit their "Islamic Values". So to say that Iran is a perfectley acceptable country with a legit and respectable president/government would be very wrong. The election polls were corrupt, Mr.Ahmadinejad wasn't even supposed to win the election.. Cleric Rafsanjahni was, as he had said that he would see to a better relation with the west so people voted for him as a favorite. The presidential polls were a good example of corruption in that country...
I didn't say the country was legit per se, what I'm trying to say is that what you call "bribes" to the EU, China and Russia is. The trade they do with their oil gets them money legitamately, what they do with that money may or may not be, but that's neither here nor there to my point.

If you're trying to suggest a war with Iran would be for "liberation" purposes, that's just wrong. Their leader may be objectionable (certainly) and corrupt (almost certainly), but there are far worse countries begging for western military aid (eg. Uganda yesterday sent a plea for aid to the UK because the opposition leader has been jailed...again after taking the lead in the polls). But what's the difference between Iran and Uganda? The answer is flowing in the pipelines.

--------------------

QUOTE(LMOZ)
drive carfuly,because every secend a shrak can teleport itself to your car, and try to drive your car (if you have one) with shark in it.
Achievements
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Passionate Homo ...
post Jan 4 2006, 01:44 AM
Post #22

Scam Artist
Group Icon

Nothing nuclear though.

--------------------

QUOTE(LMOZ)
drive carfuly,because every secend a shrak can teleport itself to your car, and try to drive your car (if you have one) with shark in it.
Achievements

+Quote Post
NCP
post Jan 5 2006, 06:40 PM
Post #23

Nobody Special
Group Icon

Member No.: 73

The U.S.A. isn't even ready to take on such enemies. They still got a lot of problems in Afghanistan and Iraq. Those 2 wars are costing more money than the US thought it would. Do you really think the US would attack or let Israel attack Iran/Syria? Israel would need money and troops anyway and the US would be the one to take care of that.

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post
Fido 14
post Jan 5 2006, 10:56 PM
Post #24

Upstanding Citizen
Group Icon

Group: Banned
Member No.: 16,786

Israel would need money and troops to attack Iran/Syria? Please don't make me laugh. Israel has more nuclear warheads than anyone else and so does the U.S. The new Zionist that will be elected in Israel will sick their puppets the U.S. to go to war with Iran. After that, they'll go to war with Syria and soon the whole middle east. That will be when their final mission is accomplished. If any other country won't support the middle east then expect the world to turn 100% completely upside down. That won't be a problem though since Russia got Iran/Syria's back.

--------------------

-Credit to Washunka for sig
UNBANNED AGAIN!
Achievements

+Quote Post
AlwaysBetOnBlack...
post Jan 6 2006, 11:33 AM
Post #25

Upstanding Citizen

Group: Members
Member No.: 27,028

Russia and China are have Irans back.
Israel has 200 or so warheads btw, Iran has none right now.
And yes the new Zionist prime minister will propose war with Syria/Iran

--------------------
"Never Yield to Remorse"
IPB Image
Achievements

+Quote Post
CaldMagi
post Jan 6 2006, 02:24 PM
Post #26

Upstanding Citizen

Member No.: 11,541

^ lol at these guys. "the new Zionist prime minister will propose war with Syria/Iran"

I bet you can't name me a possible candidate for this 'new Zionist prime minister' if I asked you. What do you exactly know about it?

--------------------
QUOTE(psychø)
And don't write stuff about me in your sig which i have never said how about u quote what i say or leave it out all together
Achievements

+Quote Post
AlwaysBetOnBlack...
post Jan 6 2006, 07:26 PM
Post #27

Upstanding Citizen

Member No.: 27,028

Benjamin Netanyahu will more than likely be elected as the new Prime Minister, and he is more radical than Sharon was.

--------------------
"Never Yield to Remorse"
IPB Image
Achievements

+Quote Post
NCP
post Jan 8 2006, 11:16 AM
Post #28

Nobody Special
Group Icon

Member No.: 73

QUOTE(Fido 14 @ Jan 6 2006, 01:34 AM) [snapback]1053508[/snapback]

Israel would need money and troops to attack Iran/Syria? Please don't make me laugh. Israel has more nuclear warheads than anyone else and so does the U.S. The new Zionist that will be elected in Israel will sick their puppets the U.S. to go to war with Iran. After that, they'll go to war with Syria and soon the whole middle east. That will be when their final mission is accomplished. If any other country won't support the middle east then expect the world to turn 100% completely upside down. That won't be a problem though since Russia got Iran/Syria's back.

Yeah and if Israel fires a nuke at Iran (or any other country) the whole world will turn against them and say: "Damn those Jews think they can do anything." No-one will trade with Israel anymore and they will be broke.
Also they don't need Turkey to launch shit to Syria and Iran. If they want to be near those countries they'll just use Israel and Iraq...

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post
Passionate Homo ...
post Jan 8 2006, 11:46 PM
Post #29

Scam Artist
Group Icon

Yeah, what NCP said. No way any EU country could get backing to side with Israel. Nuclear weapons simply cannot be used without repercussions.

--------------------

QUOTE(LMOZ)
Achievements

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 31st October 2014 - 09:23 AM

GTA 5 | GTA San Andreas | Red Dead Redemption | GTA 4