Glennon
post Dec 2 2005, 01:04 PM
Post #41

Upstanding Citizen

Group: Members
Member No.: 13,059

QUOTE(Rank Outsider @ Dec 1 2005, 12:21 AM) [snapback]1013228[/snapback]

QUOTE(Glennon @ Dec 1 2005, 12:02 AM) [snapback]1013220[/snapback]

For this first time in a while I don't have any problems, but I think I've got a anger problem which I'm going to go to doctors or something about because I keep shouting and lashing out at people when they piss me off so I've got to calm down...

Are you under any stress at the moment, that can make people a bit more irritable than normal. You should see if it passes or if theres some anger managemnet techniques you can use, getting doped up by a doctor can sometimes make things much worse.

I only do it if someone really pisses me off, I've calmed down a bit over the past couple of days though

--------------------
Achievements
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Rank Outsider
post Dec 2 2005, 01:10 PM
Post #42

Upstanding Citizen

Member No.: 22,732

Yeah its probably just a temporary thing, some things can piss you off and take a few days to get over.

--------------------
IPB Image
Achievements

+Quote Post
Flash6289
post Dec 2 2005, 06:58 PM
Post #43

Upstanding Citizen

Member No.: 35

I've got a cold, in fact I just coughed and phlegm flew from my mouth and onto my keyboard. Nasty shit. *Dodging the phlegm*.. lol

This post has been edited by Flash6289: Dec 2 2005, 06:59 PM

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post
Guest_oreyKo_*
post Dec 2 2005, 10:37 PM
Post #44

Guests

QUOTE(mrrt51 @ Dec 2 2005, 03:23 AM) [snapback]1014966[/snapback]

QUOTE(sam2 @ Dec 1 2005, 11:28 AM) [snapback]1013813[/snapback]

I have visions of killing everyone also I have a big anger problem with games like when I lose I keep smashing up the controller I cant help it.

I have the same problem. I have visions of murder, I get urges to go on killing sprees, I walk around with large knives. I feel so much anger, yet don't know the source. Is that anything like what you feel? And tons of people do the controller thing.

You two ain't alone on this. I certainly have visions of murder but mostly visions of beating the said person in question at the time to a bloody fucking mess. Yeah I get hassled around here and I also invision it when I practice my boxing in my basement.
Achievements

+Quote Post
House
post Dec 2 2005, 11:15 PM
Post #45

Upstanding Citizen

Member No.: 12,344

QUOTE(mrrt51 @ Dec 1 2005, 10:52 PM) [snapback]1013551[/snapback]

QUOTE(Rydєя @ Dec 1 2005, 03:45 AM) [snapback]1013547[/snapback]

I got a problem...

Ok today at school my friend was fucking around and I tried to pull him out of it because he'd probably get expelled because he's done this quite alot of times.

Ok the threw a chair through a window and vandalized the class,I was there with him...

Now we are friends and I was wondering if I should dogg him in or just tell the teachers who are interogating me who did it.

I feel a bit guilty, but I'll live with it I guess but I got second thoughts.

First of all, don't let anyone interrogate you!
It would help to know why he may be acting like this. Is he doing drugs? Is he having panic attacks>? Does he get depression? Etc.

Sometimes a rough life can also spark violence. He could have some kind of hatred towards someone or a group of people that he's taking out on others. Are you of religion? Give more information about both of you. Because if you want to help him, it depends on both of you.

Well a teacher gave him after school detention, he was at detention his girl friend thought he was fucking around with someone else....guess what she dumped him.

So a chair through the window was the revenge.

Well anyways I've decided the both of us get the blame but it's not until Monday untill the teachers ask me what I'll say.

This post has been edited by Rydєя: Dec 2 2005, 11:17 PM

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post
Rank Outsider
post Dec 2 2005, 11:32 PM
Post #46

Upstanding Citizen

Member No.: 22,732

Why do you have to say anything, if you haven't realised yet the teachers are bluffing. If they had any real proof or knew for sure then they wouldn't need your confession, they would have begun the main punishment already.

--------------------
IPB Image
Achievements

+Quote Post
Guest_oreyKo_*
post Dec 3 2005, 12:23 AM
Post #47

Guests

QUOTE(Reese @ Dec 2 2005, 07:48 PM) [snapback]1015903[/snapback]

i'm being serious here, and i'm in a rut:
-i'm 40 years old, i'm a virgin, i'm fat and bald. i'm 5'2 and 230 lbs, i have no job, and i still like at home. i don't know what to do

Well dont worry about the virginity issue as its not as much of a deal as people make it out to be. Now being 40 and not having a job is quite an issue though. Have you considered going to a job service of some sort because they can probably help you out or is there a Salvation Army you can go to ring bell for that pays money? Once you get a job you'll be able to save up enough money to get an apartment at the very least. Good luck man wink.gif.
Achievements

+Quote Post
Guest_oreyKo_*
post Dec 3 2005, 12:28 AM
Post #48

Guests

QUOTE(Reese @ Dec 2 2005, 07:54 PM) [snapback]1015922[/snapback]

ive had a few, but got laid off. i've worked in factories, as an overseer and we shut down. it sucks

Oh, yeah that does suck. Are there any job services though to help you get back on your feet? or as stated previously a Salvation Army like outfit you could ring bell for to make a little extra money for the holidays?
Achievements

+Quote Post
DavidOrtiz34
post Dec 3 2005, 12:34 AM
Post #49

Upstanding Citizen

Member No.: 9,631

QUOTE(oreyKo @ Dec 2 2005, 08:56 PM) [snapback]1015927[/snapback]

QUOTE(Reese @ Dec 2 2005, 07:54 PM) [snapback]1015922[/snapback]

ive had a few, but got laid off. i've worked in factories, as an overseer and we shut down. it sucks

Oh, yeah that does suck. Are there any job services though to help you get back on your feet? or as stated previously a Salvation Army like outfit you could ring bell for to make a little extra money for the holidays?

well.. you could just apply for some jobs (cashier, stuff like that) , and hopefully you'll get one.

--------------------
IPB Image
Redsox: 2004 World Champions!!!
IPB ImageIPB Image
Redsox: 6 World Series
Yankees: 21 World Series
We'll catch up
Achievements

+Quote Post
Caliguy
post Dec 3 2005, 07:13 AM
Post #50

Upstanding Citizen

Member No.: 132

Yeah that's pretty pathetic if you can't find a job. There's plenty of things you can do to work. Get off the computer and look. What a foolish way to live.

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post
Caliguy
post Dec 3 2005, 07:17 AM
Post #51

Upstanding Citizen

Member No.: 132

QUOTE(Reese @ Dec 3 2005, 12:43 AM) [snapback]1016477[/snapback]

suck my dick

Well, first off, your going to get a warn. Second off, no. You're fat and bald. And you live at home. And you can't find a job.

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post
COLDOG
post Dec 3 2005, 07:45 AM
Post #52

Upstanding Citizen

Member No.: 8,568

QUOTE(Reese @ Dec 3 2005, 08:05 PM) [snapback]1016514[/snapback]

you're a douchebag. fuck warning points, fuck you all. you're dicks and like to look big on the internet. stop being a hall monitor by telling off n00bs

IMO you don't act like 40.

For the advice, start looking in newspapers, talk to some friends...etc.
And when you get the money you should sign up for weight loss program.
Achievements

+Quote Post
Vlad
post Dec 3 2005, 11:26 PM
Post #53

Upstanding Citizen

Member No.: 315

XD

Ok. After THAT. Here we go...

GIRL PROBLEM/10

I'm 18. And I'm a virgin. Which is a huge problem in and of itself. I've just never had luck with girls. I've been pretty shy when it came to girls till about late last Spring. But even as outgoing as I am right now, I still just never had any kind of luck when it comes to girls. Like shit just doesn't work out. Just like there's some sorta force out there that doesn't want me to have sex or be in any relationship. Shit is like that. I'm dealing with it.

Anyway, last spring I met this girl. A friend of my best friend's. And we hung out a lot over the summer and what not. And we became really close. She's my closest friend, at the moment.

I'm at college at UConn, she goes to college in New York. But on some weekends we meet up back home and party with all our friends.

The thing about our friends' circle is that everyone in it is in a relationship except for me, this girl, and this other guy.

Around mid-September both me and this guy told this girl that we liked her a lot. We've been trying to get with her for a while. The thing about it is, as great that either of us would be for her, she says that she doesn't have feelings for either of us.

Since then, she's been talking to both of us on the phone for hours practically every night that we've been in college. And she's been messing around and flirting with us every time that we see her at home.

The thing is, she's been messing around with the other dude a lot more than she's done anything with me. Mostly because he's more experienced that me. He's 20 and he's a major player, but he really likes her too. I really haven't had all that much experience when it comes to girls, as I've said before. She does it because she's a pretty big whore for affection.

The thing about this guy is that he gets EXTREMELY emotionally attached to her when she fools around with him. And it frustrates her because he's never able to deal with the fact that at the time she doesn't want to be more than friends with him. He's been making her really upset over that, lately. She's told him that what she's done with him hasn't really meant anything to her and that she doesn't like him like that, but he won't accept it for anything.

The thing with me is that I'm really infatuated with this girl. She's really special to me. And I'm really fiending for some female attention, lately. But I understand that as long as she doesn't have any feelings for me like that, I can't have her as my girlfriend. What upsets me is that I know there's no guy that really understands her like I do. She knows that, too. And me and her talk about almost anything. We're also not really discreet about flirting with each other, either. I know that, beyond any other guy she knows, I would be perfect for her. She just doesn't give that any consideration.

And I'm also in competition with this guy who's one of my good friends. I have a lot in common with him, in terms of mind-set and personality. And I have a lot of respect for him. I would never offend him or snake him like that. And he wouldn't do the same to me either. I know that either of us would be fine if the other guy got the girl. We're just like in friendly competition. But it's also like we're in competition over nothing because she insists that there can't be anything between us. I guess we're pretty much in competition for being friends-with-benfits with her. And even though this has been going on for a WHILE, me and him have never really discussed it. Even though we both want to and I know we will next time we see each other, during Christmas break.

And shit is just going on in this cycle. Which is very unlikely to end until she gets a boyfriend. And it likely will not end unless that boyfriend is either of us. Or, until either or both of us become involved with other girls.

This guy has a number of girls who he could go out with to do that, but he chooses not to. Me, I'm actually looking for girls who are interested in me, but it really hasn't been working out. So I don't see an end to this any time soon.

So that's the problem. A little more about the life of ЯeD.

v_v

--------------------
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB ImageIPB Image
Achievements

+Quote Post
Guest_CowPig_*
post Dec 3 2005, 11:41 PM
Post #54

Guests

QUOTE(Я4L @ Dec 3 2005, 07:54 PM) [snapback]1017432[/snapback]

The thing with me is that I'm really infatuated with this girl. She's really special to me. And I'm really fiending for some female attention, lately. But I understand that as long as she doesn't have any feelings for me like that, I can't have her as my girlfriend. What upsets me is that I know there's no guy that really understands her like I do. She knows that, too. And me and her talk about almost anything. We're also not really discreet about flirting with each other, either. I know that, beyond any other guy she knows, I would be perfect for her. She just doesn't give that any consideration.

Maybe (just maybe) that's why she doesn't have feelings for you. She'd probably rather keep you as a friend and make sure you can always be there to understand her instead of being in a relationship which can fuck up a friendship.

I... I can't really think of any problems. Ohwait. I want to visit my really good friend around christmas time cause I haven't seen him since early August. Problem is, my mom doesn't want to go, but she told me I could go by myself if I wanted to. It'd be easy for me to say I want to (which I kind of do) but my friend is in a relationship at the moment, and I'm not entirely sure it wouldn't be kind of weird between us if I went. And I rarely speak to him anymore to get his input on it. No biggie really though, I probably won't go.
Achievements

+Quote Post
Vlad
post Dec 4 2005, 12:06 AM
Post #55

Upstanding Citizen

QUOTE(CowPig @ Dec 3 2005, 08:09 PM) [snapback]1017439[/snapback]

QUOTE(Я4L @ Dec 3 2005, 07:54 PM) [snapback]1017432[/snapback]

Maybe (just maybe) that's why she doesn't have feelings for you. She'd probably rather keep you as a friend and make sure you can always be there to understand her instead of being in a relationship which can fuck up a friendship.

It can also enhance a relationship. That's really a cheap cop-out for how girls really feel. But I already accept the fact that she doesn't want to be more than friends and I know there's not much I can do about that. But it's like the way she act towards me makes part of me feel otherwise and it makes me pretty confused. But I'll live.

dry.gif

--------------------
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB ImageIPB Image
Achievements

+Quote Post
rj1982
post Dec 4 2005, 03:33 AM
Post #56

Upstanding Citizen

Member No.: 9,926

My biggest problem at the moment is dealing with my brother. About a week ago he went out drinking like he did every night, but then he started thinkin bout his ex girlfriend, so he drank more and more, and eventually thought that he should b dead. so he came in, took a bottle of medication and went to bed. i later found him gasping for air and turning blue. i tried 2 wake him but everything i did wouldnt work, so i called 911. they picked him up and held him for a day and got him back to normal.
So then after we thought he would be ok, his best friend died the other night in a car accedent. so now im really worried about him sad.gif

This post has been edited by rj1982: Dec 4 2005, 03:47 AM

--------------------

Achievements

+Quote Post
Verruckt
post Dec 4 2005, 04:11 AM
Post #57

Upstanding Citizen

Member No.: 11,944

QUOTE(rj1982 @ Dec 3 2005, 09:01 PM) [snapback]1017652[/snapback]

My biggest problem at the moment is dealing with my brother. About a week ago he went out drinking like he did every night, but then he started thinkin bout his ex girlfriend, so he drank more and more, and eventually thought that he should b dead. so he came in, took a bottle of medication and went to bed. i later found him gasping for air and turning blue. i tried 2 wake him but everything i did wouldnt work, so i called 911. they picked him up and held him for a day and got him back to normal.
So then after we thought he would be ok, his best friend died the other night in a car accedent. so now im really worried about him sad.gif

People naturally feels depressed when a friend of theirs "friends" dies. Your brother should move on and you should watch him closely. Thats the only advice I can think to give at the moment.

--------------------
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
Sig made by 6KAM9 | Buttons made by RJ (^clicky dem, ya'll!^)
Achievements

+Quote Post
Baldman_Sonetti
post Dec 4 2005, 01:23 PM
Post #58

Upstanding Citizen

Member No.: 23,206

@R4L: that girls really being quite a bitch if she knows you both have feelings for her and is flirting and messing around with both of you, and then telling you that she doesn't want to be more than friends. It shows a lack of respect for both of your feelings.

--------------------
IPB Image

I'm not racist, I'm just better than you. Flame on.

IPB Image
Achievements

+Quote Post
Vlad
post Dec 4 2005, 06:30 PM
Post #59

Upstanding Citizen

Well, I can see where she's coming from, though, because I know her personality is just like that. She likes messing around with guys. To her it doesn't mean anything. And I understand that it can't mean anything to me, either. This other dude can't. And we'd be sorta to blame if we make anything out of it because we both know she doesn't wanna be with us.

--------------------
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB ImageIPB Image
Achievements

+Quote Post
Rudeboy
post Dec 8 2005, 10:54 PM
Post #60

Upstanding Citizen

Member No.: 24,611

QUOTE(PiFan314 @ Dec 1 2005, 12:42 AM) [snapback]1013234[/snapback]

i dont have any big problems. my only thing is stress. its all the damn schoolwork i get. not serious shit though...

You think yo' skoolwork is stressful? wait until you enter the working world. Skool is just a warm up.

--------------------
"I am not the type of person to creep and crawl to a bunch of weak-kneed, pacifist lefties and two-faced Zionists. One must be honest to people about one's beliefs and especially when the survival of our very race is at stake. I have no doubt that anyone who expounds patriotic beliefs has a little black mark put against his name, and by now I must have a massive black mark near my name. C'est la guerre."

Ian Stuart of Skrewdriver.
Achievements

+Quote Post

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th November 2014 - 08:54 PM

GTA 5 | GTA San Andreas | Red Dead Redemption | GTA 4