IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

4 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> My girlfreind and I need a place to F*$k, Ideas?
Un-Amurikan Bast...
post Oct 31 2005, 02:33 AM
Post #41

Upstanding Citizen

Group: Members
Member No.: 17,310

Where in Hell'd my post go?

Anyway, I'll post it again; out back against the house, John Proctor style. Quiet, dark, nobody to see or hear, and it's an easily accessible place.

--------------------

QUOTE(Styx)
Dancin' on a landmine baby one leg left, I can still crawl and I'm not dead yet. You better get a bigger gun, I'm not dead yet.

QUOTE(K. M. Munshi)
Have a scripture to recite, but make your own path.

Achievements
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
MoldyTurdEater
post Oct 31 2005, 12:27 PM
Post #42

Upstanding Citizen

Member No.: 301

mebe.....back yard isnt much though

--------------------
-Mountain Dew and Doughnuts...Because breakfast is the most important meal of the day.
-"AOL for Dummies" is kind of redundant, don't you think?
-Linux: Because rebooting is for adding new hardware.
IPB Image IPB Image
IPB Image IPB Image
Achievements

+Quote Post
Baldman_Sonetti
post Oct 31 2005, 01:31 PM
Post #43

Upstanding Citizen

Member No.: 23,206

Me and my girlfriend lived at home for four years when we'd been going out and after deciding to have sex after two years, we never had that much of a hard time of it considering our parents were both almost always in and we both have younger brothers.

Don't go to a motel, thats just plain sleazy. The best thing you can do at night with everyone in the house is fuck quietly in the bathroom. If it's your first time, it's not gonna last long anyway...

--------------------
IPB Image

I'm not racist, I'm just better than you. Flame on.

IPB Image
Achievements

+Quote Post
9 Ball
post Oct 31 2005, 02:00 PM
Post #44

Upstanding Citizen

Member No.: 420

If you don't own a car (which is probably the best place)
rent out a room at a motel (not too sleazy) or use a dumpster

This post has been edited by 9 Ball: Oct 31 2005, 02:26 PM
Achievements

+Quote Post
The-real-deal
post Oct 31 2005, 02:09 PM
Post #45

Upstanding Citizen

Member No.: 25,793

just go into the bathroom at night and do it. or you could rent a hotel and do it there.

--------------------
IPB Image
Achievements

+Quote Post
Guest_İoreyKo_*
post Oct 31 2005, 06:55 PM
Post #46

Guests

QUOTE(9 Ball @ Oct 31 2005, 03:28 PM) [snapback]978961[/snapback]

or use a dumpster

XD........."use a dumpster". That actually is a good idea if they like getting poked by broken glass and having really weird things coming up on them. No really a nearby park would be a good idea especially in one of those tube things or in a slide. Ok maybe not a slide but you get the picture.
Achievements

+Quote Post
Guest_Randomly-Insane_*
post Nov 1 2005, 10:40 PM
Post #47

Guests

sex in the shower is NOT all its cracked up to be... it is fun... and slippery... but i wouldnt do that unless it was just a quick bit of fun before going to the mall, or some such situation... If i was placed in your situation, i would just roll with it, and wait for an oppurtunity... i'm positive there will be a few perfect times when the house is empty, or you two happen to stumble across the best location at the perfect time... too much planning can ruin the whole thing...

The hotel idea is actually quite good, just tell her parents that you guys are going out for the night, and go to a movie or the club, or whatever, and then go back to the hotel afterwards, and go for a swim or chill in the hot tub for a while, and just have fun. Dont be too concerned with having sex, just let it happen.

best of luck, and have fun down in florida.
Achievements

+Quote Post
skinheadonthembt...
post Nov 1 2005, 10:42 PM
Post #48

Upstanding Citizen

Member No.: 395

Good luck mate, and just to expand on R-I's point, make sure you've got a condom in your pocket at all times when you're down there, in case you do find the perfect place.

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post
Catnip
post Nov 2 2005, 07:45 AM
Post #49

Upstanding Citizen
Group Icon

Group: Gold Member
Member No.: 2,023

QUOTE(MoldyTurdEater @ Oct 28 2005, 02:38 PM) [snapback]974458[/snapback]

well she doesnt have her own car yet....and her mom proly wouldnt be too keen on driving her car.... as for movie theater i mean like eat each other quietly...not full sex....and make sure to go to a loud movie....

Trust me, that doesn't work. Me and a friend were at the movies once seeing some movie that only about 10 other people were in. Half way through we could hear something funny going on behind us. 5 rows back, a girl was giving her boyfriend a blowjob. They were trying to be discreet, but wern't succeeding very well, we saw that other people had seen as well. We put up with it for another couple of minutes, then I got annoyed, threw a handful of M&M's at them and told them to fuck off. They got up and left happy.gif .
Also remember; the projectionist has a perfect view of the whole theater.
Achievements

+Quote Post
House
post Nov 2 2005, 08:09 AM
Post #50

Upstanding Citizen

Member No.: 12,344

How about say both of you are going shopping, and if you got reallly good friends ask if you can use their car/house.

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post
The Butcher
post Nov 2 2005, 09:54 AM
Post #51

Upstanding Citizen

Member No.: 23,198

I would advise to do it some where outside. Not sure what the weather is like down there. Just find a secluded place like a forrest or dunes or something like that where nobody will disturb you.
This way you can take your time and nobody will get disapointed.

If you wanna get caught do it in the bathroom.
Or go to some public restroom.
However I would advise against it though, especially for the first time together.

By the way, what is the problem in telling her parents what you are planning to do?
Are they ignorant or what? Not sure what your ages are, but it seems pretty uptight...

Otherwise just wait for a new opportunity. Maybe she can visit you sometime in the near future.....

--------------------
Waterpolo Rulez!!
Achievements

+Quote Post
MoldyTurdEater
post Nov 2 2005, 04:27 PM
Post #52

Upstanding Citizen

QUOTE(Randomly-Insane @ Nov 1 2005, 07:08 PM) [snapback]981097[/snapback]

sex in the shower is NOT all its cracked up to be... it is fun... and slippery... but i wouldnt do that unless it was just a quick bit of fun before going to the mall, or some such situation... If i was placed in your situation, i would just roll with it, and wait for an oppurtunity... i'm positive there will be a few perfect times when the house is empty, or you two happen to stumble across the best location at the perfect time... too much planning can ruin the whole thing...

The hotel idea is actually quite good, just tell her parents that you guys are going out for the night, and go to a movie or the club, or whatever, and then go back to the hotel afterwards, and go for a swim or chill in the hot tub for a while, and just have fun. Dont be too concerned with having sex, just let it happen.

best of luck, and have fun down in florida.

QUOTE(Catnip @ Nov 2 2005, 04:13 AM) [snapback]981719[/snapback]

QUOTE(MoldyTurdEater @ Oct 28 2005, 02:38 PM) [snapback]974458[/snapback]

well she doesnt have her own car yet....and her mom proly wouldnt be too keen on driving her car.... as for movie theater i mean like eat each other quietly...not full sex....and make sure to go to a loud movie....

Trust me, that doesn't work. Me and a friend were at the movies once seeing some movie that only about 10 other people were in. Half way through we could hear something funny going on behind us. 5 rows back, a girl was giving her boyfriend a blowjob. They were trying to be discreet, but wern't succeeding very well, we saw that other people had seen as well. We put up with it for another couple of minutes, then I got annoyed, threw a handful of M&M's at them and told them to fuck off. They got up and left happy.gif .
Also remember; the projectionist has a perfect view of the whole theater.

QUOTE(The Butcher @ Nov 2 2005, 06:22 AM) [snapback]981753[/snapback]

I would advise to do it some where outside. Not sure what the weather is like down there. Just find a secluded place like a forrest or dunes or something like that where nobody will disturb you.
This way you can take your time and nobody will get disapointed.

If you wanna get caught do it in the bathroom.
Or go to some public restroom.
However I would advise against it though, especially for the first time together.

By the way, what is the problem in telling her parents what you are planning to do?
Are they ignorant or what? Not sure what your ages are, but it seems pretty uptight...

Otherwise just wait for a new opportunity. Maybe she can visit you sometime in the near future.....

ok,
first; R-I you're one of the most sensible people here. i know a lot of what u said. thanks.
second; im pretty sure i could be quiet enough in the theater, and i could probably convince my gf to be quiet or to use duct tape on herself ;-)...plus id make sure it was a loud movie.
third; we are both 17... dont think her parents are keen on the idea from what shes said to me....

--------------------
-Mountain Dew and Doughnuts...Because breakfast is the most important meal of the day.
IPB Image IPB Image
IPB Image IPB Image
Achievements

+Quote Post
Do Not Trust thi...
post Nov 2 2005, 04:49 PM
Post #53

Upstanding Citizen

Member No.: 3,744

How the Hell did this topic end up at 3 pages? In Bathroom has been suggested about 19 times and Motels about 34 times i mean come on its not that hard to think of somewhere...just be creative about it!!

--------------------
IPB Image

IPB Image

Thanks To Mech for the Animation above ^_^
Achievements

+Quote Post
MoldyTurdEater
post Nov 2 2005, 08:57 PM
Post #54

Upstanding Citizen

well i know....i started this topic to see if anyone had creative ideas i hadn't thought of yet; so far there has been a few but not many i hadn't thought of yet... apparently it seems people just like to double post a lot.... :-/

--------------------
IPB Image IPB Image
IPB Image IPB Image
Achievements

+Quote Post
LattO
post Nov 2 2005, 10:45 PM
Post #55

Upstanding Citizen

Member No.: 2,149

QUOTE(Do Not Trust this Man @ Nov 2 2005, 01:17 PM) [snapback]981967[/snapback]

How the Hell did this topic end up at 3 pages? In Bathroom has been suggested about 19 times and Motels about 34 times i mean come on its not that hard to think of somewhere...just be creative about it!!

^ Kudos to this negro...

Anyways, it's not hard to do it when parents are home..

--------------------
Ya' Feel Me?

^Don't Click That 'Ish ^
" I ain't a killer but don't push me
Revenge is like the sweetest joy next to gettin pussy
"
Achievements

+Quote Post
mceggy
post Nov 2 2005, 10:54 PM
Post #56

Upstanding Citizen
Group Icon

Group: Gold Member
Member No.: 151

QUOTE(Randomly-Insane @ Nov 2 2005, 12:08 AM) [snapback]981097[/snapback]

sex in the shower is NOT all its cracked up to be... it is fun... and slippery...

I had no problem with it, my ex had a shower in her bath with a shower curtain to be pulled around. Had her back on the wall with her feet on the edge of the opposite side of the bath to prop her up. After a while her back got cold from the tiles so I just lay down while she gave me head, water was in my eyes but that didn't bother me at the time.

It definatly was an experience everyone should do.

--------------------
Still that egotist - with reason of course. I'm awesome.
Achievements

+Quote Post
Guest_ImaPhatRandom-Bastard_*
post Nov 3 2005, 04:10 AM
Post #57

Guests

QUOTE(mceggy @ Nov 2 2005, 04:22 PM) [snapback]982489[/snapback]

sex in the shower is NOT all its cracked up to be... it is fun... and slippery...

I had no problem with it, my ex had a shower in her bath with a shower curtain to be pulled around. Had her back on the wall with her feet on the edge of the opposite side of the bath to prop her up. After a while her back got cold from the tiles so I just lay down while she gave me head, water was in my eyes but that didn't bother me at the time.

oh trust me, i have had my share of fun in the shower, and yeah, its enjoyable, but i was just saying its not exactly suitable for the situation thats described here... Besides, how would he explain to her parents that they both took a shower at the same time.... the old "water conservation" trick is way too overused around my house happy.gif

and yeah, its amusing that this topic has grown to 3 pages, most of which are repeated posts of "leik omgawds, fux her in da showah all nyte!!!11!" dry.gif

Also on another note, if you guys plan to be together for any extended period of time, her parents will eventually find out about you guys having sex... trust me, parents know this shit. So i'm not saying go run and ask her dad for permission to score with his daughter, but keep in mind that they will indeed find out someday, and you should be prepared to be calm and mature about it if her parents happen to confront you.
Achievements

+Quote Post
the 1st duffman
post Nov 3 2005, 06:25 AM
Post #58

Upstanding Citizen

Member No.: 4,105

just do it with the parents there, and if they see well, ORGY? thumbup.gif
Achievements

+Quote Post
The Butcher
post Nov 3 2005, 01:14 PM
Post #59

Upstanding Citizen

Member No.: 23,198

Just have some patience...

Good luck, anyways.

--------------------
Waterpolo Rulez!!
Achievements

+Quote Post
MoldyTurdEater
post Nov 3 2005, 01:42 PM
Post #60

Upstanding Citizen

QUOTE(ImaPhatRandom-Bastard @ Nov 3 2005, 12:38 AM) [snapback]982832[/snapback]

QUOTE(mceggy @ Nov 2 2005, 04:22 PM) [snapback]982489[/snapback]

oh trust me, i have had my share of fun in the shower, and yeah, its enjoyable, but i was just saying its not exactly suitable for the situation thats described here... Besides, how would he explain to her parents that they both took a shower at the same time.... the old "water conservation" trick is way too overused around my house happy.gif

and yeah, its amusing that this topic has grown to 3 pages, most of which are repeated posts of "leik omgawds, fux her in da showah all nyte!!!11!" dry.gif

Also on another note, if you guys plan to be together for any extended period of time, her parents will eventually find out about you guys having sex... trust me, parents know this shit. So i'm not saying go run and ask her dad for permission to score with his daughter, but keep in mind that they will indeed find out someday, and you should be prepared to be calm and mature about it if her parents happen to confront you.

Oh i know. I think we may be together for a while and ive formulated a little of what i might say if that comes up.
ill figure something out either way.

--------------------
IPB Image IPB Image
IPB Image IPB Image
Achievements

+Quote Post

4 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 31st July 2014 - 11:43 PM

GTA 5 | GTA San Andreas | Red Dead Redemption | GTA 4