> GTA Underground 2
Leendert
post Oct 27 2005, 07:16 AM
Post #1

Upstanding Citizen

Group: Members
Member No.: 17,193

I download it last week (691mb)

I missed out on the english version, but I can make out what is going on, you have a ref counter, speedo meter and a fuel gage, believe it, your vehicle stop dead, once you ran out of fuel, you fill up at the garage in ocean beach,

a must have for any GTA fan

It is a stand alone installation of vice city with very nice modified cars and it looks like it is just racing. I did the first race and came first, got $5000, fuel is not cheap. after finishing the first race, onother place came available to fill up your car. you have your assets as well, so you can collect money regularly,

I realy enjoy it
Achievements
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
Guest_6 shooter_*
post Feb 12 2008, 11:02 AM
Post #2

Guests

See this topic never really evolved, but I got to say that downloading this VC modification is a MUST for all GTA fans! I played it recently and despite some glitches it is a really great mod! It's a standalone mod, so you just install it like a new game, no need for separate GTA VC installation.

All vehicles from the original game are either slightly modded or completely changed into sports cars. All you have to do is race - but races are harder than in VC. I've just started playing, so I can't tell you more, but it's something definitely worth checking out. The city is changed a bit, too - I mean the street/building structure is the same, but store fronts and some ads have been altered.
Achievements

+Quote Post
GTA ShutDown
post Feb 16 2008, 02:06 PM
Post #3

Vandal

Group: Members
Member No.: 37,926
XBL Gamertag: XbL ShutDown

QUOTE(6 shooter @ Feb 12 2008, 11:02 AM) [snapback]1393338[/snapback]
See this topic never really evolved, but I got to say that downloading this VC modification is a MUST for all GTA fans! I played it recently and despite some glitches it is a really great mod! It's a standalone mod, so you just install it like a new game, no need for separate GTA VC installation.

All vehicles from the original game are either slightly modded or completely changed into sports cars. All you have to do is race - but races are harder than in VC. I've just started playing, so I can't tell you more, but it's something definitely worth checking out. The city is changed a bit, too - I mean the street/building structure is the same, but store fronts and some ads have been altered.

ANd Bump a 3 year old topic why?

--------------------

First ever member on iGrandTheftAuto.com to be given a Warning which proceeded to another Warning = 20% Warning.
Achievements

+Quote Post
Guest_6 shooter_*
post Feb 18 2008, 09:26 AM
Post #4

Guests

QUOTE(Claude Speed @ Feb 16 2008, 03:06 PM) [snapback]1394067[/snapback]
QUOTE(6 shooter @ Feb 12 2008, 11:02 AM) [snapback]1393338[/snapback]

ANd Bump a 3 year old topic why?

Why? Because I can biggrin.gif

Now really - cause this was the only topic on GTA 2 Underground. I didn't bump it for bumping sake. And judging after lack of responses (minus yours which is OT) it was better choice than creating a new thread. I see that many people missed out n this interesting mod - I was myself oblivious of its existence all this time! foolish (7).gif
Achievements

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic
- Leendert   GTA Underground 2   Oct 27 2005, 07:16 AM
- - cheatin_gamer_606   do you got a link   Oct 27 2005, 10:25 AM
- - Neonspinnaz24   I don't see Vice as being big enough to justif...   Nov 4 2005, 01:53 AM
- - 6 shooter   See this topic never really evolved, but I got to ...   Feb 12 2008, 11:02 AM
- - Claude Speed   QUOTE(6 shooter @ Feb 12 2008, 11:02 AM) ...   Feb 16 2008, 02:06 PM
- - 6 shooter   QUOTE(Claude Speed @ Feb 16 2008, 03:06 P...   Feb 18 2008, 09:26 AM

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 1st November 2014 - 07:45 AM

GTA 5 | GTA San Andreas | Red Dead Redemption | GTA 4