IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> GFX Help - gif related - imageready, please
DiO
post Oct 17 2005, 06:13 PM
Post #1

Forgot about member titles for awhile there...
Group Icon

Group: Gold Member
Member No.: 1,564

im kaking thsi sig an avatar for emidemic but for the avatar, i tired giv ing it this blue hue. so on over the layers on hte animation i put a blue layer and set the blending mode to hue.

as u see in the pic the original. and what id look like opmitized. it goes gray. and i dont kno why. anyone know how so i can keep it blueish

IPB Image

--------------------
Achievements
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Guest_Ender™_*
post Oct 17 2005, 06:30 PM
Post #2

Guests

I'm not really sure about this (Not too much into gif making). So without the blue hue, the image is greyscale? You made it in greyscale or is it all of a sudden turning it into that when you optimize it?

My guess (prolly wrong) but you might have that blue hue only in one frame, so you could try making sure that the layer shows in every layer.

If thats wrong, you could try not using the hue blend mode, and try a different one, like overlay or soft light. I think this could be the reason. Hue is weird and I've never used it.
Achievements

+Quote Post
Guest_FX_*
post Oct 17 2005, 06:43 PM
Post #3

Guests

Make a layer over all the others and fill it with about 20 opacity of the blue you want...
Achievements

+Quote Post
noiz
post Oct 17 2005, 07:02 PM
Post #4

Upstanding Citizen

Group: Members
Member No.: 18,103

Or simply do Ctrl+u on all of the layers and memorize your hue number(check the colorize checkbox). Or if you wanna cut time shorter-make an action that does it for you.

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post
Duchess
post Oct 17 2005, 08:46 PM
Post #5

Upstanding Citizen

Group: Members
Member No.: 25,301

You can also change the blue layer to color or overlay and just change the ocpatcity depending on how you want the brightness to look.

ctrl+U is the best way though. I only mess with color layers when I want multiple color effects to blend.

--------------------
IPB Image
Dead or Alive 4 is teh sex.
IPB Image
Achievements

+Quote Post
DiO
post Oct 17 2005, 09:30 PM
Post #6

Forgot about member titles for awhile there...
Group Icon

Group: Gold Member
Member No.: 1,564

the ctrl u didnt do anything, colorize was checked. and when i say it didnt do anything is that it didnt even change the original file color.. its in imageready. so that might have soemthing to do with it. used different blending mdoes and they al did the same thing.

and i checked. the hue is in all the frames

lastly, dont kno much about greyscale. i kno when you making a new image it can make it grayscale under color mode but i and just edit a gif i found. so mabe that more info might help come up with a solution. thanks for the replies so far. lets see if we can get to the bottum of this

i did it,yay. all i did was export frames as psd, so there not fucky. then i imported the folder as frames. hurray

This post has been edited by D-O: Oct 17 2005, 09:33 PM

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 2nd October 2014 - 10:30 AM

GTA 5 | GTA San Andreas | Red Dead Redemption | GTA 4