Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Custom User Tracks not playing, Does this belong here? =\
Prime8
post Oct 11 2005, 11:57 AM
Post #1

Upstanding Citizen

Group: Members
Member No.: 25,262

I can't get my own music to play on the 'User Tracks' radio station. I looked around and found out that you store them in C:\Documents and Settings\USER\My Documents\GTA San Andreas User Files\User Tracks\ so I did this. I tried putting shortcuts to music in there, I put MP3s and WAVs in there and M3Us. But when I go into GTA and 'scan' them in the options and go into the game, I just get advertisments.

Any suggestions? Thanks!

EDIT: Note - The folder My Documents\GTA San Andreas User Files\User Tracks\ was NOT there after installation. I had to create the directory myself.

I have Winamp, Apple Quicktime and Windows Media Player 9

This post has been edited by Prime8: Oct 11 2005, 12:14 PM
Achievements
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
arP1987
post Oct 11 2005, 08:42 PM
Post #2

Upstanding Citizen

Group: Members
Member No.: 24,538

QUOTE(Prime8 @ Oct 11 2005, 03:25 PM) [snapback]951257[/snapback]

I can't get my own music to play on the 'User Tracks' radio station. I looked around and found out that you store them in C:\Documents and Settings\USER\My Documents\GTA San Andreas User Files\User Tracks\ so I did this. I tried putting shortcuts to music in there, I put MP3s and WAVs in there and M3Us. But when I go into GTA and 'scan' them in the options and go into the game, I just get advertisments.

Any suggestions? Thanks!

EDIT: Note - The folder My Documents\GTA San Andreas User Files\User Tracks\ was NOT there after installation. I had to create the directory myself.

I have Winamp, Apple Quicktime and Windows Media Player 9

the user tracks folder should of been created automaticly, something must have gone wrong while installing
its pretty obvious it wont find music inside a manually made map, if the game doesnt even know the map would be there, reinstalling is a good chance of solving

and yes it belongs ere
Achievements
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th August 2014 - 10:35 PM

GTA 5 | GTA San Andreas | Red Dead Redemption | GTA 4