Reply to this topicStart new topic
> SPANK'ed Up Madmen
House
post Sep 21 2005, 09:19 AM
Post #1

Upstanding Citizen

Group: Members
Member No.: 12,344

I need help on the mission with the suicide bombers I gotta destorey the vans but those guys keep blowing me up when i get up, another one comes any tips for this mission, without cheats?

--------------------
Achievements
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Toge
post Sep 21 2005, 11:05 AM
Post #2

Upstanding Citizen
Group Icon

Group: Banned
Member No.: 367

Complete the whole game first, then do the "SPANK'd Up Madmen" mission with a tank. It'll be much easier.
Achievements

+Quote Post
Kleaver
post Sep 21 2005, 11:59 AM
Post #3

Upstanding Citizen

Member No.: 22,284

I got a good tip too, takes slightly more time though...Get out of the car right away and run to the exit of the little park, then you can climb back up the other way and go stand on higher ground and they cant get to you, blow up the vans.
Achievements

+Quote Post
Mr.SuAvE92
post Sep 22 2005, 01:17 AM
Post #4

Upstanding Citizen

Member No.: 6,969

i hated that mission. too hard. don't remember how i completed it though. i think i threw a grenade at each van and eliminated the spank people before they got to me. stupid spanked madmen. wallbash_red.gif
Achievements

+Quote Post
House
post Sep 22 2005, 04:27 AM
Post #5

Upstanding Citizen

I liked Toges, and Kleavers ideas, Mr.SuAvE92 dosn't work they end up getting to you some how...

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post
Pikô
post Sep 22 2005, 04:17 PM
Post #6

Upstanding Citizen

Member No.: 24,564

Yesh i would just get a tank i cheated when i played and just spawned one and hopped in it and took care of business,

And those spanked up madmen scared the SHIT OUTTA ME the first time i heard him talk LOL

"Special Delivery hahahahahahahahhahaha"

Freaky shit! ohmy.gif

--------------------
If your the enemy of my enemy, does that make you my friend or my enemy?

Artistic Designs
Achievements

+Quote Post
House
post Sep 24 2005, 04:07 AM
Post #7

Upstanding Citizen

Hehe I thought the swat van would be enough to take them down.

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post
Kid_Notorious
post Oct 4 2005, 06:45 PM
Post #8

Upstanding Citizen
Group Icon

Group: Gold Member
Member No.: 11,372

i blew up the vans with my rocket launcher while running

--------------------

"When the war of the beasts brings about the world's end The goddess descends from the sky Wings of light and dark spread afar She guides us to bliss, her gift everlasting."
Achievements

+Quote Post
INzANE
post Oct 9 2005, 04:19 PM
Post #9

Upstanding Citizen

Member No.: 3,280

Good strategies guys....

--------------------
Formerly DualMP5.
IPB Image
IPB Image
w00t! 600th post: January 9, 2006 @ 12:39 AM
Achievements

+Quote Post
Guest_6 shooter_*
post Nov 28 2005, 08:37 AM
Post #10

Guests

QUOTE(Kleaver @ Sep 21 2005, 02:27 PM) [snapback]920459[/snapback]

I got a good tip too, takes slightly more time though...Get out of the car right away and run to the exit of the little park, then you can climb back up the other way and go stand on higher ground and they cant get to you, blow up the vans.

Yeah, that was the strategy I used; get out of the car asap and run outside through the main entrance to the yard. If any of the madmen are chasing you, run even farther away and kill them with your sniper rifle. Then run to the stairs near the entrance to the underground garage and climb as high as you can, then just destroy vans with rocket launcher or grenades. You may be unable to blow up the one at the far side, but when the other ones are destroyed, you can jump down and aim at it with your rocket launcher from distance.

Remember that you can also safely shoot the madmen with a short distance gun provided they are at least 10m away from you.
Achievements

+Quote Post
TommyVercettiPiz...
post Jun 7 2007, 08:30 PM
Post #11

Upstanding Citizen

Member No.: 3,146

Yeh the voices of those SPANKed up madmen are quite haunting, as are their appearances and the way they walk. The way I did the mission was to quickly run out of the car park and go round the block rocket launchering any van that is at the end of an alley that you can see from outside the car park. Then go up the stairs by the entrance to the underground car park and jump up to the highest point -they can't get at you while you're up here. Rocket launcher all the vans you can, and you will be left with a few guys hanging around below the raised bit you are on. You can't shoot these guys because they run right up to the wall and you will either fall off the ledge or be caught in the explosion. I prefer to Molotov them; just go back from the edge, aim at them and hold down circle a bit. The Molotovs are better than grenades I find, because they tend to have more range so you don't have to be quite so accurate. Also because of the trajectory on which the grenades are thrown, they will tend to miss the madmen you're trying to kill because they're so close to the wall.

This post has been edited by Starkey: Jun 7 2007, 08:33 PM
Achievements

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 17th April 2014 - 03:51 PM

GTA 5 | GTA San Andreas | Red Dead Redemption | GTA 4