Group Icon

Group: Gold Member
Member No.: 8,395
XBL Gamertag: synchronizer
PSN Name: alpha male
Xfire Identity: XFire it up

QUOTE(Massacre @ Aug 26 2009, 11:01 AM) [snapback]1519712[/snapback]
That's a pretty hefty arsenal, Synch.
I only carry, the Dart Gun, Infiltrator, Silenced 10mm, and now, the MPLX Novasurge,
one of the few surviving weapons from my "incident" last night.

Yep, cool. For stealth, yes I use basically your packout:
Chinese Stealth Armor, Silenced 10mm, Dartgun, Perforator or Infiltrator.

With like 10-20 Frags or Plasmas. The thing about stealth is I love it, but
my character is so bad ass at this level that she really doesn't need to fear
anything even Albinos, Overlords, or Reavers. Truth be told I think the
Reavers and Albinos are much tougher than the Overlords. When I noticed
the Overlords switching to Gatling Lasers from the Tri-Beam, I started
carrying the Precision Gatling Laser from the Armory Master of the Enclave
Mobile Crawler but it is really over kill, that thing kicks ass though.
But yeah big guns and no fear currently re-exploring what has been
mysteriously re-loaded, this is very weird but very cool as well.

On a side note as a pyro, the 2 rare flamers from Broken Steel are cool
but not as effective as the Burnmaster found in the regular game.
Slo-Burn and Rapid-Torch, they are okay, but like the Heavy Incinerator
they need repair too often, I just use the Burnmaster.

I hope you met Haley in Point Lookout, he's the best and I got him up to
a full 100% repair skill, and take all my rare weapons to him.

More shots from the family album....

Chillin:

Laura:

Sydney:

Final Behemoth:
Achievements
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
bOnEs
post Aug 26 2009, 08:34 PM
Post #982

doesn't play well with others...

Group: Staff
Member No.: 38,893
XBL Gamertag: your mother...
PSN Name: artistadam
Xfire Identity: i said your mother!!

i'm kinda curious as to how a feral ghoul reaver is more stronger than an overlord biggrin.gif... i'm waiting on scaving through the museum of history until i get broken steel because, i want to face these fuckers in the pitch black...

i'm not looking forward to the albino radscorpions though... the giants ones are hard enough as it is...

This post has been edited by bOnEs: Aug 26 2009, 08:38 PM

--------------------

QUOTE (Massacre @ Mar 15 2011, 01:24 AM) *
Oh, good one. The "you're on the internet so you must have no life" insult isn't moronic or unoriginal at all. You must, without a doubt, be a very important member of society, not at all a waste of the already barely valuable gift of life.

As is the case for everyone who takes issue with people who make them sad on the internet, you are one of two kinds of people:

You are exactly what you claim I am, and that is a lonely, pathetic basement dweller. You life is spent eating eight pounds of junk food per day, masturbating to anything you find online that's even remotely feminine, and wishing you had good looks and social skills. You continue to live with your mother until she dies of a combination of lung cancer and liver failure brought on by the chain-smoking and heavy drinking she used to cope with what a failure you are. Your mother mercifully dead and free of the living embodiment of failure she regretfully thrust from her loins, the bills start to pile up and you, unemployed and unable to pay these bills (of course), lose the house and everything in it. Somehow even more of a failure than you already were, you wander from place to place eating out of dumpsters and sleeping in your own filth until you finally die of AIDS, which you contracted from a diseased whore you scrounged up enough money to pay for, so you could finally lose your virginity while at the same time pretending that your mother was back in your life.

Or:

You are the type who was an athlete in high school, who was genetically doomed to be an idiot but managed to finish school and even get a college scholarship because you were so good at a worthless children's game. You went off to college with a suitcase full of polo shirts and condoms, the polo shirts, because you're a douche, and the condoms to prevent you from impregnating the dim-witted young college girls whom you could never touch without the aid of Rohypnol, a drug you refer to as "roofies" because you can neither spell or pronounce Rohypnol. You scrape by with borderline D's for the next four years, and leave the campus to go out into the real world where your realize you're not intelligent or talented enough to do anything of value with your life. Misery and minimum wage ensues for thirty years, then you blow your brains out, and your corpse, alone and forgotten, is not discovered until the smell of rotting flesh seeps under your door and your bodily fluids finally soak through the floor of your studio apartment and into the room below you. Your body is cremated, the ashes scraped into a garbage bin because there was no one in your life who valued you enough to pay for a casket, funeral, or burial plot.

You're undoubtedly one of the two, otherwise you would have better things to do than complain about the theme of a forum that doesn't care about anything you have to say.
Achievements

+Quote Post
Massacre
post Aug 26 2009, 08:49 PM
Post #983

Warlord of the Wastes.
Group Icon

From: Leichenstadt, State of Massacre, in the Warlord Empire
Member No.: 2,470
XBL Gamertag: WarlordMassacre
PSN Name: Warlord_Massacre

QUOTE(bOnEs @ Aug 26 2009, 02:58 PM) [snapback]1519721[/snapback]
when i unload everything i don't need into the lockers, i can get myself down to only carrying about 85 lbs...

Jesus. I usually rock around 49 pounds. When I leave the house, anyway. I'm usually full-up by the time I go back home, no matter where I've been.

My total setup (minus the items that are weightless):

Dart Gun
Infiltrator
Silenced 10mm
MPLX Novasurge
Chinese Stealth Suit
Ghoul Mask
Lucky Shades
Geomapper Module
Lucky 8-Ball

I think that's it. I might be forgetting a couple things.

QUOTE(bOnEs @ Aug 26 2009, 04:34 PM) [snapback]1519723[/snapback]
i'm not looking forward to the albino radscorpions though... the giants ones are hard enough as it is...

They suck. Bad.

This post has been edited by Massacre: Aug 26 2009, 08:50 PM

--------------------
QUOTE (Darth Sexy @ Sep 12 2009, 03:43 AM) *
Massacre, you make me look like a rational, moral, kind person.
QUOTE (Marney1 @ Oct 26 2009, 01:22 PM) *
Massacre - What you've just posted is sick and disturbing...
QUOTE (ViceMan @ Jan 17 2010, 04:22 PM) *
When Massacre is around, everything is violated... Whether it likes it or not.
QUOTE (ViceMan @ Mar 6 2011, 09:40 AM) *
Whenever I think of "human resources" Massacre immediately springs to mind.

Achievements

+Quote Post
bOnEs
post Aug 26 2009, 09:05 PM
Post #984

yea, i tend to carry extra stuff that i really don't need... i'm gonna reorganize my inventory tonight to see how far i can get it down to... i am not sure where the extra weight is coming from though... the extras i carry don't weight more than a pound...

--------------------

Oh, good one. The "you're on the internet so you must have no life" insult isn't moronic or unoriginal at all. You must, without a doubt, be a very important member of society, not at all a waste of the already barely valuable gift of life.

As is the case for everyone who takes issue with people who make them sad on the internet, you are one of two kinds of people:

You are exactly what you claim I am, and that is a lonely, pathetic basement dweller. You life is spent eating eight pounds of junk food per day, masturbating to anything you find online that's even remotely feminine, and wishing you had good looks and social skills. You continue to live with your mother until she dies of a combination of lung cancer and liver failure brought on by the chain-smoking and heavy drinking she used to cope with what a failure you are. Your mother mercifully dead and free of the living embodiment of failure she regretfully thrust from her loins, the bills start to pile up and you, unemployed and unable to pay these bills (of course), lose the house and everything in it. Somehow even more of a failure than you already were, you wander from place to place eating out of dumpsters and sleeping in your own filth until you finally die of AIDS, which you contracted from a diseased whore you scrounged up enough money to pay for, so you could finally lose your virginity while at the same time pretending that your mother was back in your life.

Or:

You are the type who was an athlete in high school, who was genetically doomed to be an idiot but managed to finish school and even get a college scholarship because you were so good at a worthless children's game. You went off to college with a suitcase full of polo shirts and condoms, the polo shirts, because you're a douche, and the condoms to prevent you from impregnating the dim-witted young college girls whom you could never touch without the aid of Rohypnol, a drug you refer to as "roofies" because you can neither spell or pronounce Rohypnol. You scrape by with borderline D's for the next four years, and leave the campus to go out into the real world where your realize you're not intelligent or talented enough to do anything of value with your life. Misery and minimum wage ensues for thirty years, then you blow your brains out, and your corpse, alone and forgotten, is not discovered until the smell of rotting flesh seeps under your door and your bodily fluids finally soak through the floor of your studio apartment and into the room below you. Your body is cremated, the ashes scraped into a garbage bin because there was no one in your life who valued you enough to pay for a casket, funeral, or burial plot.

You're undoubtedly one of the two, otherwise you would have better things to do than complain about the theme of a forum that doesn't care about anything you have to say.
Achievements

+Quote Post
PabloHoneyOle
post Aug 26 2009, 09:11 PM
Post #985

Boss
Group Icon

Member No.: 40,397

My inventory is a cornucopia of change. I never have one set grouping of things.

Always rocking the Lincoln Repeater; Dark Gun; Double Barreled Shotgun; Chinese Stealth Armor; Ghoul Mask; More Grenades than I need; Pint Sized Slasher Mask and Sexy Sleepwear, just incase.
Achievements

+Quote Post
Pieface
post Aug 26 2009, 09:32 PM
Post #986

Jailbird
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 23,545

Try fighting 3 Reaver's at once, I must have gone through about 30 Stimpaks to beat them.

--------------------
YES I don't play Xbox 360 anymore.

Add me on steam BITCHES. Pieface876
Achievements

+Quote Post
bOnEs
post Aug 26 2009, 09:43 PM
Post #987

QUOTE(Pieface @ Aug 26 2009, 05:32 PM) [snapback]1519728[/snapback]
Try fighting 3 Reaver's at once, I must have gone through about 30 Stimpaks to beat them.

hmm, maybe it's a bad idea to go through the museum of history after broken steel then... ahh fuck it, i like a good challenge biggrin.gif...

--------------------

Or:

Achievements

+Quote Post
TheAnalogKid2112
post Aug 26 2009, 11:39 PM
Post #988

Oh boy! Oberto! Penis! Bundt cake! D-O's Can

Group: Members
Member No.: 39,933
PSN Name: TheAnalogKid2112

QUOTE(bOnEs @ Aug 26 2009, 02:43 PM) [snapback]1519729[/snapback]

hmm, maybe it's a bad idea to go through the museum of history after broken steel then... ahh fuck it, i like a good challenge biggrin.gif...

Miss Launcher ftw

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post
Pieface
post Aug 26 2009, 11:56 PM
Post #989

Jailbird
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 23,545

QUOTE(bOnEs @ Aug 26 2009, 10:43 PM) [snapback]1519729[/snapback]

hmm, maybe it's a bad idea to go through the museum of history after broken steel then... ahh fuck it, i like a good challenge biggrin.gif ...

This was on the last quest [spoiler]where you have to get the airforce base and blow shit up[/spoiler]

--------------------
YES I don't play Xbox 360 anymore.

Add me on steam BITCHES. Pieface876
Achievements

+Quote Post
bOnEs
post Aug 27 2009, 12:07 AM
Post #990

QUOTE(TheAnalogKid2112 @ Aug 26 2009, 07:39 PM) [snapback]1519736[/snapback]
QUOTE(bOnEs @ Aug 26 2009, 02:43 PM) [snapback]1519729[/snapback]

Miss Launcher ftw

i'm thinking the gatling laser perhaps, making quick work of the weaker ones and saving VATS for the reavers... i don't really know...

--------------------------

{ INVENTORY (with the exception of weightless items) }

WEAPONS
- blackhawk (4 lbs)
- bottlecap mine/nuka-grenade (1 lb, one of each)
- frag grenade (20) (10 lbs)
- ol' painless (6 lbs)
- pulse grenade (6) (3 lbs, gotta have something for the robots)
- pulse mine (4) (2 lbs, doesn't work as good as grenades but, i don't have a lot those either)
- repellent stick (3 lbs)
- the terrible shotgun (10 lbs)

ARMOR
- combat armor (25 lbs)
- lesko's lab coat (1 lb, +10 science, 20% rad. res.)
- naughty nightwear (1 lb, +10 speech, plus i'm playing as a chick and you just gotta roll with it sometimes)
- red's jumpsuit (1 lb, +5 small guns, my characters main outfit)
- sheriff's hat (1 lb)
- three dog's glasses (weightless)
- vault 101 utility jumpsuit (1 lb, +5 repair/lockpick)

AID
- purified water (1) (1 lb)
- stealthboy (1) (1 lb)

MISCELLANEOUS
- bill of rights (1 lb)
- lucky 8-ball (1 lb)
- slave collar (highlighted because it takes up 1 lb and you can't drop it)

all that adds up to 70 lbs... and i forgot about the ones highlighted in red... lol, i'm still on the mole rat mission with moira so, i'm stuck with that until i whack 6 more mole rats... forgot about it... forgot to sell the bill of rights to the old man and can't drop the slave collar... so, i guess i could get her down to 66 lbs biggrin.gif... i didn't realize the terrible shotgun was that heavy either...

--------------------

Or:

Achievements

+Quote Post
§ynch
post Aug 27 2009, 12:18 AM
Post #991

Riff-Raff
Group Icon

QUOTE(bOnEs @ Aug 26 2009, 01:34 PM) [snapback]1519723[/snapback]
i'm kinda curious as to how a feral ghoul reaver is more stronger than an overlord biggrin.gif... i'm waiting on scaving through the museum of history until i get broken steel because, i want to face these fuckers in the pitch black...

The Reavers are highly irradiated and throw a bomb at you.
Their attack with their hands is like that of a deathclaw.
Also, don't bother looking for them in the Museum, they're not there.
BUT a side quest will be there if you want. "Aqua Cura Challenge"

After Broken Steel, Reavers will be in places like the secret area of Takoma
where the ghoul study was taking place, and various other places.
Also they are in the tunnel where the Burnmaster is found.
Just wear the ghoul mask, unless you're doing the Adams AFB mission or leveling up.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No one carries the food sanitizer and geomapper module?
My basic weight with no items at all is 9 lbs.
In stealth mode can leave the house around 50 - 60 lbs.

Bobby Pins - 310
Food Sanitizer
Geomapper Module
Lucky 8 Ball
Keyring

Rad X - 350
Radaway - 750
Stimpacks - 2500

2 things I haven't gotten rid of yet, the Deathclaw Descrambler
and Junders Plunkett's finger. The finger's not an inventory item, so
I have to find the related side quest, or just go to the Regulators and
see why his finger is so special. He also came with "Junders Valid Points"
which are colored spiked knuckles. Found him in the Arlington house
where the Abe shrine is, he's like another random NPC.

I think the buildings and places being re-loaded is due to Broken Steel,
they want to make sure you have plenty of chances to level up to 30.
Now it's already getting old, all these locks have to be picked again.
Achievements

+Quote Post
bOnEs
post Aug 27 2009, 12:32 AM
Post #992

nah, i might carry the food sanitizor on my next play through because, i plan on eating junk food when i need health scavenging, saving stimpacks for the heated battles... and i haven't done reilly's ranger quest yet so, no mapper...

reavers throw acid bombs? and pack a punch like the deathclaw??... well now, that does sound kinda dangerous laugh.gif... ahh man, no reavers in the museum... ohh well, maybe i'll still wait until broken steel anyways... i'm in no rush... i got lots of quests left to do and i am almost level 18... i'm stopping at 19 and doing "garden of eden/take it back" as soon as i get broken steel...

i hope my game doesn't reset buildings like yours synch sad.gif...

This post has been edited by bOnEs: Aug 27 2009, 12:34 AM

--------------------

Or:

Achievements

+Quote Post
Massacre
post Aug 27 2009, 12:35 AM
Post #993

Warlord of the Wastes.
Group Icon

Synch, Junders Plunkett is a special NPC that only appears if you have the Lawbringer perk. His finger is worth 1000 caps. Personally, I just kept it next to my other treasures.

This post has been edited by Massacre: Aug 27 2009, 12:36 AM

--------------------

Achievements

+Quote Post
bOnEs
post Aug 27 2009, 04:43 AM
Post #994

QUOTE(Massacre @ Aug 26 2009, 08:35 PM) [snapback]1519751[/snapback]
Synch, Junders Plunkett is a special NPC that only appears if you have the Lawbringer perk. His finger is worth 1000 caps. Personally, I just kept it next to my other treasures.

it stays in your inventory though... if your sold it to the regulators, it still stays there, like a memento... at least it did on my current file... i sold it to her, and later noticed i still had it... can't drop it, and can't sell it to her again... but yea your right, he's not a side quest, he shows up when you take the perk...

on my next evil play through i'm taking both the lawbringer and contract killer perk biggrin.gif... i want the caps, and i'm gonna be killing evil raiders (as always) and good guys like the brotherhood... might as well make some money off of both sides of the coin... can't wait to get my hands on all expansions so i can start all over biggrin.gif...

--------------------

Or:

Achievements

+Quote Post
§ynch
post Aug 27 2009, 04:39 PM
Post #995

Riff-Raff
Group Icon

QUOTE(Massacre @ Aug 26 2009, 05:35 PM) [snapback]1519751[/snapback]
Synch, Junders Plunkett is a special NPC that only appears if you have the Lawbringer perk.
His finger is worth 1000 caps. Personally, I just kept it next to my other treasures.

Cool, thanks Massacre. I hadn't bothered to look him up.
1,000 caps will work. I'm at over 130K now. Guess I should buy something.

Achievements

+Quote Post
bOnEs
post Aug 28 2009, 04:59 AM
Post #996

lol, buy what? there's not much out there once you've seen everything... more armor? to what, store in your locker, next to all the other ones just like it? laugh.gif... lol, i'm just messin' around... but, there's not much to purchase once you have all the housing upgrades, armors, weapons, etc... i might start reverse pickpocketing money onto other people because, i'm pry the richest person in the wastes with my 9,000 caps... might as well spread the wealth when i'm good... once i start that evil file, all bets are off laugh.gif...

i found the perfect place(s) to call home once i start my next play through after i get all the expansions... i mean, i haven't played the DLC's so, i might find something better but, i recently checked out a bunch of places the fallout wiki mentioned had non-respawnable containers... and i liked a couple of them biggrin.gif...

1) this one is inside the first metro station you enter if you follow the story... there's that one location with a locked gate and about 3-4 feral ghouls behind it... anyways, in the room adjacent, you'll find a safe, locker, desk, shelf, and a cot in the corner... sounds like a place to use for a while... plus it has a personal storage area past the ghouls down below (which requires a hard lockpick skill to open if i remember)... i think it's just shelves and a toolbox but, maybe a place to store your prized possessions (which means nothing of course but, feels real in a fallout way)...

2) eventually, i'll be moving to the tepid sewers though... there's place just a ways in where rocksalt and his gang of raiders call home... but, once you wipe 'em out, they don't come back... anyways, in there you'll find lockers, shelves, beds, a refrigerator, tables, and even a personal storage room... there's lots of places to display stuff and store stuff... it can get a bit dark in spots but, i'm so sick of the megaton house and tenpenny suite... i'm ready to mix it up and try something different...

...like stoic calling the lighthouse home in point lookout, mixing it up... i fucking hate the robot in your house... i killed him on my evil file and now he lies next to the medical table in my tenpenny suite laugh.gif... and i killed him on my other evil file that got erased in the megaton house... i waited until he got into the spare bedroom and blasted his ass... i closed the door and never bothered to open it again (but then it got erased... damn i loved the start to that file)...

--------------------

Or:

Achievements

+Quote Post
PabloHoneyOle
post Aug 28 2009, 03:13 PM
Post #997

Boss
Group Icon

Member No.: 40,397

Another place I like to post up is the Family's hideout inside of Meresti Metro Station.
Haven't been there in awhile. Probably something to do with the pain of being a vampire.

I killed the Family a long time ago after completing their related missions. I propped their corpses up on the benches like they are my audience. I can go preach to their corpses whenever I feel necessary. Brianna the Whore's corpse is laid face down on one of the center counters, bent over, incase I have any necrophiliacs making a social call.

It's also my dumping ground for all the Gore Bag contents I've collected. There is a pile of legs, a pile of torsos and a pile of skulls. Quite the morose place.

I have a shitton of Assault Rifles and assorted handguns in the little shop; a meaningless armory of guns I won't ever need. There are also a few other piles of weapon components I was hording. Thought about making a ton of unique weapons; introducing them into the retailers and caravans and seeing if I come across anyone with one of my custom jobs.
Achievements

+Quote Post
Massacre
post Aug 28 2009, 04:37 PM
Post #998

Warlord of the Wastes.
Group Icon

I've got a pretty ridiculous amount of gore bag giblets myself on my evil file. I dumped them in my old home, the Arlington House. The basement in that place is filled with body parts, I mean filled. My villain can't bear to skip over a mutilated body part. He also keeps a reconstructed body in his bed so he has something to cuddle at night, and I took both the Contract Killer and Lawbringer perks on that file after getting Broken Steel last night, so the bathtub is slowly filling with fingers and ears. The funny thing is that I don't really stay there too much anymore, I just dump my gore there. laugh.gif

This post has been edited by Massacre: Aug 28 2009, 04:38 PM

--------------------

Achievements

+Quote Post
bOnEs
post Aug 28 2009, 04:39 PM
Post #999

man, i always forget about meresti metro... i don't even think i've been there since the quest... it does have a nice setup though, with the private quarters in the back... does the bed become usable after you wipe em all out? because, i'd also like to use wilhelm's wharf too but, even after i kill grandma sparkle, all of her storage, the bed and even the door are still labeled in red...

--------------------

Or:

Achievements

+Quote Post
§ynch
post Aug 28 2009, 05:39 PM
Post #1000

Riff-Raff
Group Icon

QUOTE(bOnEs @ Aug 28 2009, 09:39 AM) [snapback]1519978[/snapback]
man, i always forget about meresti metro... i don't even think i've been there since the quest... it does have a nice setup though, with the private quarters in the back... does the bed become usable after you wipe em all out? because, i'd also like to use wilhelm's wharf too but, even after i kill grandma sparkle, all of her storage, the bed and even the door are still labeled in red...

I love Meresti, but for a living reason, Karl always has money and stuff to trade.
On my PC game he seems to have way more stuff than on 360.

If you killed Granny Sparkle good luck with the caravan quest in Broken Steel. laugh.gif

Maybe the PS3 will still have Split Jack there with his gang even without her.
I love having to knife fight that guy, a great one on one fight.
Achievements

+Quote Post

52 Pages V  « < 48 49 50 51 52 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 21st October 2014 - 07:32 AM

GTA 5 | GTA San Andreas | Red Dead Redemption | GTA 4