post Sep 22 2004, 10:43 PM
Post #21

Psy is gay and stupid.
Group Icon

Group: Gold Member
Member No.: 424
XBL Gamertag: aVarkatzas
PSN Name: Asthenia

Psy, like someone else said.. *looks up* Jackp1010, get some ads, small ones, or whatever.. No ones gonna mind, this is still the best fucking GTA:SA site out there. You choose where to put them, don't you? If so, just slap them at the bottom. Then we/you dont have to look at them all the time.

Ast

--------------------
Achievements
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Kent Paul
post Sep 22 2004, 10:53 PM
Post #22

Upstanding Citizen

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,151

Psy, I just want to commend you on a job well done maintaining this site. What all these assholes who complain about a 24 downtime don't realize is, the site is free to us but costs you a helluva lot of money. Thats why I love this site, because you care about providing us with up-to-date information rather than charging a membership fee. This is the only site I go to for any new info on GTA-SA (cuz the official site ain't worth shit), so during the downtime I just went to other sites. Granted, they weren't as good as this one, but there were other options out there rather than bitchin' about something that wasn't even your fault. So keep up the great work Psy, your site is the best on the web. thumbup.gif And to all the little fanboys out there, go make your own site and quit bitchin' about this one. bird.gif

--------------------
Shit in one hand, wish in the other and see which one fills up first.
Achievements

+Quote Post
vivatforx
post Sep 23 2004, 04:47 AM
Post #23

Upstanding Citizen

Member No.: 123

hey nerds, stop bugging psy when the site is down. he yells at all of us because of you idiots.

if the site is down, its down. no need to bug somebody about it.

--------------------
lemme guess, you ate cat for breakfast?
Achievements

+Quote Post
InterceptorX
post Sep 23 2004, 05:05 AM
Post #24

Upstanding Citizen

Member No.: 1,885

You do have a point there. Im gonna check it out and try find a pic of this new PStwo
Achievements

+Quote Post
Himsa
post Sep 23 2004, 03:56 PM
Post #25

Upstanding Citizen

Member No.: 64

QUOTE (InterceptorX @ Sep 23 2004, 06:05 AM)
You do have a point there. Im gonna check it out and try find a pic of this new PStwo

done....user posted image

PStwo is on the left and the PS2 is on the right

--------------------
owwwwww
Achievements

+Quote Post
Fugitive
post Sep 23 2004, 05:24 PM
Post #26

Upstanding Citizen

Member No.: 1,909

QUOTE (Himsa @ Sep 23 2004, 04:56 PM)
QUOTE (InterceptorX @ Sep 23 2004, 06:05 AM)

done....user posted image

PStwo is on the left and the PS2 is on the right

user posted image

--------------------

Click My Gamertag
Achievements

+Quote Post
barkurr
post Sep 23 2004, 10:35 PM
Post #27

Upstanding Citizen

Member No.: 1,914

man that new PS2 looks pretty sweet but im loyal to my regualr PS2! Psy your website is so amazing man!! i used to run a zelda site and it went down due to funds but man keep this one going, banners or what not cuz it rocks man!! i cant wait for SA!!! yea!!! scooter.gif

--------------------
user posted image

+Quote Post
Legacyx
post Sep 23 2004, 11:47 PM
Post #28

Upstanding Citizen

Member No.: 1,504

do what you gotta do

--------------------
Go to my Launch Radio
Achievements

+Quote Post
kentpaul2005
post Sep 24 2004, 03:03 PM
Post #29

Upstanding Citizen

Member No.: 492

QUOTE (Scrotalwarts @ Sep 22 2004, 11:37 PM)
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

PLAYSTATION®2 GETS STUNNING NEW LOOK Smaller, Slimmer and Network-Ready PlayStation 2 Hits Market Worldwide in November

TOKYO, September 21, 2004 Sony Computer Entertainment Inc. (SCEI) announced today its plans for the global release of a new, redesigned PlayStation®2 computer entertainment system (SCPH-70000 CB) in time for the year-end peak-selling season. The new model will be in stores on November 3 in Japan, and by November 1 in Europe and North America.

While inheriting the basic functions and design philosophy of the current PlayStation 2 (SCPH-50000), the internal design architecture of the new model has been completely overhauled, resulting in a slimmer and more lightweight form. Internal volume has been reduced by 75 percent, overall weight has been halved, and thickness trimmed down to 2.8 cm (thickness of current model is 7.8cm). Its size is almost as small as a hardcover book, making it easier to carry around and enjoy games and DVD videos anytime, anywhere.

That's off of Sony's official site. So, you are wrong. No hint of a bundle either, is there. It doesn't make sense that Sony would bundle the PStwo with a NEW game, let alone one that's rated M, while keeping it $149.

have you looked at gamespot web site there is artical u might wanna have a look at on GTA san andreas reviews about the rummors they have heard about the new look PS2 and the rummors of it being bundled with san andreas suggest you go to www.gamespot.com and read it.
Achievements

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th April 2014 - 02:30 PM

GTA 5 | GTA San Andreas | Red Dead Redemption | GTA 4