Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> frequency out of range
teza 16
post Jul 13 2005, 02:55 PM
Post #1

Upstanding Citizen

Group: Members
Member No.: 15,399

hello i havnt played gta:sa in a while and i went to play it today and my monitor came up with a message 75khz out of range and i havnt changed anything since i last played it so i dont know why this has decided to appear???????

i have tried brightning etc on my monitor but no success it doesnt change anything as it wont respond to it so does any1 have a clue as to why this message comes up and stops me from playin gta
Achievements
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies (1 - 2)
gamergirl_lovest...
post Jul 13 2005, 03:05 PM
Post #2

Upstanding Citizen

Member No.: 16,426

Well one way you can fix this is delete you gta-sa.SET file in ?:\Program Files\Rockstar Games\GTA San Andreas\data. This file has all your in game setings in it. Deleteing it should fix this.
Achievements

+Quote Post
pooly
post Jul 13 2005, 03:07 PM
Post #3

Upstanding Citizen

Member No.: 15,319

QUOTE(teza 16 @ Jul 13 2005, 03:55 PM)
hello i havnt played gta:sa in a while and i went to play it today and my monitor came up with a message 75khz out of range and i havnt changed anything since i last played it so i dont know why this has decided to appear???????

i have tried brightning etc on my monitor but no success it doesnt change anything as it wont respond to it  so does any1 have a clue as to why this message comes up and stops me from playin gta
[right][snapback]744718[/snapback][/right]

This is affected by two things. scan rate and resolution. as far as i know u cant change the scan rate in-game so it must be resolution. it may be too high for ur monitor to cope with. now this isnt definatly the answer but something worth trying.
Plug a differant monitor in and see if that can handle the resolution change. if not, backup ur save game and uninstall / re-install the game. this should reset display options back to default. replace ur save game and away you go. smile.gif

This post has been edited by pooly: Jul 13 2005, 03:07 PM
Achievements

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 22nd October 2014 - 01:52 PM

GTA 5 | GTA San Andreas | Red Dead Redemption | GTA 4