You'll Never Walk Alone
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1
XBL Gamertag: Psyware
PSN Name: Psycopsy
Xfire Identity: Psyware

Thanks to James Ogden for this article.

Slashdot have posted a small article about how the hidden sex mini-game in San Andreas has caused a few problems for ESRB and linked to a few articles of politicians complaining about the game again. Not much else going on, so I might as well link it if you'd like a read. SlashDot Article.

--------------------
Achievements
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
DiO
post Jul 9 2005, 08:07 PM
Post #2

Forgot about member titles for awhile there...
Group Icon

Group: Gold Member
Member No.: 1,564

well,mabe merge my topic into this one.

heres my reply to the other one

the only reason they are so hash on gta is because it is so well knowen and they know that they'll get the most attention from bashing it. The only reason hes doing it so he can appeal to hte public,hte public who doestn understand how great gta is, hte public which buys there kids htese games and when they hear hte kids swearing,tehy blame hte game,and hte company who made it. not themselves,the ones who bought the game,and not other sources.like them selves.i bet plenty of kids picl up swearing from there parents.i kno where i pick up swearing,..school..form my firends way back in grade 3. and im sure they herent playing gta. they get more from tv and movies. tehy have ratings jsut like games. they wont let kids into a movie rated R,jsut like they wont let a kid buy a game tahts rated M. ive played gta,ive watched movies with kiling in it at a young age. and i dont go around stealing shit,beating people up. prety soon,once are generation gets to be hte main voters age, this video games ar bad shit wont work.

--------------------
Achievements
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 31st October 2014 - 06:39 PM

GTA 5 | GTA San Andreas | Red Dead Redemption | GTA 4