You'll Never Walk Alone
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1
XBL Gamertag: Psyware
PSN Name: Psycopsy
Xfire Identity: Psyware

Thanks to James Ogden for this article.

Slashdot have posted a small article about how the hidden sex mini-game in San Andreas has caused a few problems for ESRB and linked to a few articles of politicians complaining about the game again. Not much else going on, so I might as well link it if you'd like a read. SlashDot Article.

--------------------
Achievements
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
BreathMints
post Jul 9 2005, 08:49 AM
Post #2

Upstanding Citizen

Group: Members
Member No.: 10,809

Yeah lol, youre too late, already a whole topic about it going on in political forum, anyway, the guy shouldnt complain, it wasnt in the game, only some modders got it out.

--------------------
IPB Image
Achievements

+Quote Post
trep316
post Jul 9 2005, 08:53 AM
Post #3

Upstanding Citizen

Member No.: 15,224

How the hell is it ESRB's fault? they didn't know and besides you need the mod to activate the sex minigame, damn these politicians.

--------------------
IPB Image
Achievements

+Quote Post
Pecnut
post Jul 9 2005, 01:22 PM
Post #4

Upstanding Citizen
Group Icon

Group: Gold Member
Member No.: 27

Well, it makes no difference to the British ratings anyway - it's an "18" either way.

--------------------

Achievements

+Quote Post
Young Escobar
post Jul 9 2005, 01:43 PM
Post #5

Upstanding Citizen

Member No.: 8,829

Meh it looks like an closet pervert( thanks for telling me what it was tenten) looking for a raise,we all know he enjoyed that mod roll2.gif. But seeing he is a polotician. Well you know the rest.

This post has been edited by R.E.D: Jul 9 2005, 01:44 PM

--------------------
IPB Image
Achievements

+Quote Post
Looney510
post Jul 9 2005, 02:50 PM
Post #6

Upstanding Citizen

Member No.: 18,349

I think thats why R* took it out so they wouldnt have to deal with this but i guess it affects others ?? i think politicians just USE this as a foot step to fame so they can be like "i rescued the youth from those violent games" man f*ck that sh*t i hope they get shot. biggrin.gif
Achievements

+Quote Post
I Made Your Mom ...
post Jul 9 2005, 03:20 PM
Post #7

Upstanding Citizen
Group Icon

Member No.: 8,614
XBL Gamertag: Strike Viper
PSN Name: Imbrium

I was wondering about this. Mabye they'll pull back the PC version briefly to slap a 'Parental Advisery Explicit Content' sticker on it.

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post
waisted menkey
post Jul 9 2005, 03:43 PM
Post #8

Upstanding Citizen

Member No.: 5,339

bah. i agree with the above post about lawyers trying to use items of this nature as a stepping stone to fame/popularity. it's really really sad when people feel that a game intended for mature players shouldn't be played by mature players.

once again, the real issue here is how stores sell games to "underaged" players. that is completely unregulated (from my understanding of it). that is where the legislation is needed, not stopping R*. do we go after tobacco companies because the quiki-mart sold smokes to a 13yr old? do we sue George Lucas because the movie theatre let a 13yr old into an "R" rated movie?

Considering you can not play the hot-coffee mini-game without altering the way the finished product was intended to be played means nothing to these people. stupid lawyers...they'll do whatever they can to bring about a bad reputation to a company producing games for a mature audience but no one will stop T-moble from trying to collect a $1000+ bill from a 4 year old Voice Stream account which was never owned in the 1st place. wallbash_red.gif

i imagine we can all thank the religious right for this one, like usual. im so glad people feel the need to "rescue" me from myself while taking away my freedoms and rights

--------------------
QUOTE(Shockey)
Yeah, but that penis looks stupid and dosen't fit well to the mouth, and the "jizz" or "piss" isn't comming straight out of it :P  I dunno the face isn't perfect either, but I'd rather it be a fuckin pirate then a penis.
user posted image
1000 posts: July 18th, 2005 - 11:34pm (PDT)
Achievements

+Quote Post
DiO
post Jul 9 2005, 08:07 PM
Post #9

Forgot about member titles for awhile there...
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,564

well,mabe merge my topic into this one.

heres my reply to the other one

the only reason they are so hash on gta is because it is so well knowen and they know that they'll get the most attention from bashing it. The only reason hes doing it so he can appeal to hte public,hte public who doestn understand how great gta is, hte public which buys there kids htese games and when they hear hte kids swearing,tehy blame hte game,and hte company who made it. not themselves,the ones who bought the game,and not other sources.like them selves.i bet plenty of kids picl up swearing from there parents.i kno where i pick up swearing,..school..form my firends way back in grade 3. and im sure they herent playing gta. they get more from tv and movies. tehy have ratings jsut like games. they wont let kids into a movie rated R,jsut like they wont let a kid buy a game tahts rated M. ive played gta,ive watched movies with kiling in it at a young age. and i dont go around stealing shit,beating people up. prety soon,once are generation gets to be hte main voters age, this video games ar bad shit wont work.

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post
Tango4U
post Jul 9 2005, 09:32 PM
Post #10

Upstanding Citizen

Member No.: 18,576

OK might sound newbsih.. but I put the mod in. And it gets to the interactive part.. says to use up/down to do the moves (w/s) in rhythm.. I have tried it 4 times now, and cant seem tyo find what rhythm it is referring too.

Any tips? Im on PC version btw
Achievements

+Quote Post
1UP
post Jul 10 2005, 06:31 PM
Post #11

Upstanding Citizen

Member No.: 738

I posted a topic about a bill trying to be passed that mintioned this in it a few days ago, in GTA PC Discusion. So its old news to me too.

Edit:
http://www.gta-sanandreas.com/forums/index...showtopic=46208
Theres my topic, old and not as up to date as the newer ones that people posted, and some nut job got everyone off track with political shit.

He messed up my topic.>< We still gota worry about that bill geting passed!

This post has been edited by DJ-JWP: Jul 10 2005, 06:39 PM

--------------------
eVeRytHinG Is As iT ShoULd bE

FaLlS aPArT
Achievements

+Quote Post
DiO
post Jul 11 2005, 03:34 AM
Post #12

Forgot about member titles for awhile there...
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,564

QUOTE(Tango4U @ Jul 9 2005, 04:32 PM)
OK might sound newbsih.. but I put the mod in.  And it gets to the interactive part.. says to use up/down to do the moves (w/s) in rhythm..  I have tried it 4 times now, and cant seem tyo find what rhythm it is referring too.

Any tips? Im on PC version btw
[right][snapback]737919[/snapback][/right]

you need to change positions regulary by pressiong square. taht will help

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th July 2014 - 07:22 PM

GTA 5 | GTA San Andreas | Red Dead Redemption | GTA 4