Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> NOLD idea
KungFuMaster
post Jun 27 2005, 01:20 AM
Post #1

Upstanding Citizen

Group: Members
Member No.: 13,841

Anyone thought about making a somewhat night of the living dead like mod. I've found it very amusing to turn on the never-wanted, auto midnight, and pedestrians riot cheats together. It's quite fun running around at night with stuff blowing up everywhere and everyone going crazy shooting each other. Just kind of a pain turning all this on everytime. It'd be cool if someone made a trainer/mod that turned all these on or, could mabye customize it some more to make it work a bit better/more like NOLD. I thought I saw a thread before about modding/making trainers, searched and couldn't find it though, would be interested in trying something like this though, pretty good at modding games, not familiar with the gta family of games though. Anyone point me in the right direction or take up the idea for yourself.

This post has been edited by KungFuMaster: Jun 27 2005, 01:26 AM
Achievements
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies (1 - 9)
MotorHead
post Jun 27 2005, 03:24 AM
Post #2

Upstanding Citizen
Group Icon

Group: Gold Member
Member No.: 14,758

hmm, that's kind of a funny idea. I could maybe take a look at making the peds into zombies, but as for the rest of it, the trainer that turned all those things on, I wouldn't have a clue, but I'll look at the peds thing, see what can be done

--------------------
IPB Image
Achievements

+Quote Post
polux06
post Jun 27 2005, 03:48 AM
Post #3

Upstanding Citizen

Member No.: 15,986

just make it so that their s a few ped every time running toward you with blunt weapon. on riot mod.

(just came back from "land of the dead".. lots of inspiration)
Achievements

+Quote Post
Tempest
post Jun 28 2005, 04:15 PM
Post #4

Upstanding Citizen

Member No.: 8,445

I to would love to see it made (hell they already have a zombie mod for VC called long night, hell thats the mane reason I got VC was for that mod) and seeings as they could do it for VC they could easilly do it for SA. so Ihope that they do, oh and its NOTLD not NOLD (I am only saying this because I am a massive zombie fan and have dedicated my life to anything and everything zombie, pluss I am anal about things like that). biggrin.gif
Achievements

+Quote Post
Gamblor
post Jun 28 2005, 10:56 PM
Post #5

Upstanding Citizen

Member No.: 3,664

Thats a hell of an idea!! Make it so it's always midnight with zombies everywhere, damn that would rule! Perhaps alter the ped animations so they kind of stagger around, so they look the part? Also can someone point me in the right direction for the VC zombie mod? I may have to install it again! Jumpy.gif

This post has been edited by Gamblor: Jun 28 2005, 11:01 PM
Achievements

+Quote Post
Tempest
post Jun 29 2005, 02:17 AM
Post #6

Upstanding Citizen

QUOTE(Gamblor @ Jun 28 2005, 11:56 PM)
Thats a hell of an idea!! Make it so it's always midnight with zombies everywhere, damn that would rule! Perhaps alter the ped animations so they kind of stagger around, so they look the part? Also can someone point me in the right direction for the VC zombie mod? I may have to install it again!  Jumpy.gif
[right][snapback]712098[/snapback][/right]
I would have to find it again but I can get it for you. and actuially thats exactly what it is in the way that I meen that it is allways midnight which gets old pritty fast I would rather have it more realistic in the sence of it being in both day and night.

her are two places you can download the mod

http://www.gtagarage.com/mods/show.php?id=38

http://grandtheftauto.filefront.com/file/G...ong_Night;42043

If I remember or find any more I will post them. biggrin.gif

This post has been edited by Tempest: Jun 29 2005, 02:20 AM
Achievements

+Quote Post
hedcrusha
post Jun 29 2005, 02:06 PM
Post #7

Upstanding Citizen

Member No.: 15,413

yeah day and night would be better! and the peds/zombies dont run like the original zombie films ( dont like the way they can run). Maybe alter the peds so that they can crouch when a ped is lying on the floor looking as though they are eating him or her,so when you walk round a corner you see ppl getting eaten! And have crazy driving on so looks like evryone is trying to escape these things! coppers,swat and military trying to take these things down in certain areas of the 3 cities but cant cos theres too many zombies and there too strong for them and watching them getting overun by masses of zombies. Jumpy.gif

--------------------
user posted image
Achievements

+Quote Post
kulan
post Jul 4 2005, 04:34 PM
Post #8

Upstanding Citizen

Member No.: 17,881

im working on a resident evil mod

if i can get the peds to behave like zombies il post

do you know where the ped skins are?

Achievements

+Quote Post
Tempest
post Jul 6 2005, 05:22 PM
Post #9

Upstanding Citizen

QUOTE(kulan @ Jul 4 2005, 05:34 PM)
im working on a resident evil mod

if i can get the peds to behave like zombies il post

do you know where the ped skins are?
[right][snapback]726188[/snapback][/right]

go you I would say if you can make it so only a few peds carry bludgen wepons like baseball bats nightsticks etc and no guns. thats one way I can think of getting them to be slightly like zombies and also I would (if I were you) ask the guy who did long night how he made them bend down so its as if the peds/zombies were biting you. thats all I can tell you.
Achievements

+Quote Post
LuigiBrotha
post Jul 6 2005, 05:36 PM
Post #10

Upstanding Citizen

Member No.: 576

The following code contains multiple names of peds files. They are in GTA_3.IMG. Fat printed are the names of the peds.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
#
# file: pedgrp.dat
# description: contains the list of ped groups for each group type. Each ped
# group should contain 32 ped type names. Please dont use 'male01' in any of the pedgroups
#

HMOGAR, WMYCON, WMYCONB, WMYMECH, WMYSGRD # POPCYCLE_GROUP_WORKERS
WMYCON, WMYCONB, WMYSGRD, SWMOCD, HMOGAR # POPCYCLE_GROUP_WORKERS (SF)
WMYCON, WMYCONB, HMOGAR, WMYSGRD, VBMOCD # POPCYCLE_GROUP_WORKERS (VEGAS)

BMYRI, BMYBU, BFYBU, BFYRI, BMYRI, BFYRI, HFYRI, HMYRI, HFYRI, HMYRI, OMYRI, OMYRI, SOFYBU, WFYRI,WMYRI, WMYBU, WFYBU # POPCYCLE_GROUP_BUSINESS
SBMYRI, SOMOBU, SOMYBU, BMYBU, BFYBU, SBFYRI, SBMYRI, HFYRI, HMYRI, HFYRI, HMYRI, SOMYRI, SOMYRI, SOFYBU, SWFYRI, SWMYRI, WMYBU, WFYBU # POPCYCLE_GROUP_BUSINESS (SF)
BMYRI, BMYBU, BFYBU, BFYRI, BMYRI, BFYRI, HFYRI, HMYRI, HFYRI, HMYRI, OMYRI, OMYRI, WFYRI,WMYRI, WMYBU, WFYBU # POPCYCLE_GROUP_BUSINESS (VEGAS)

BFYRI, BMYRI, BMYST, OMOST, OMYST, OFYST, WMYST, WFYST, HFYRI, HMYRI, OMYRI, WFYRI, WMYRI, WMYBOUN # POPCYCLE_GROUP_CLUBBERS
SWMYHP1, SWMYHP2, SBMYST, SOMOST, OMYST, SOFYST, SWMYST, SWFYST, SBFYRI, SBMYRI, HFYRI, HMYRI, SOMYRI, SWFYRI, SWMYRI, WMYBOUN # POPCYCLE_GROUP_CLUBBERS (SF)
BMYST, OMOST, OMYST, OFYST, WMYST, WFYST, BFYRI, BMYRI, HFYRI, HMYRI, OMYRI, WFYRI, WMYRI, WMYBOUN # POPCYCLE_GROUP_CLUBBERS (VEGAS)

CWFOFR, CWFOHB, CWFYFR1, CWFYFR2, CWFYHB, CWMOFR, CWMOHB1, CWMOHB2, CWMYFR, CWMYHB1, CWMYHB2 # POPCYCLE_GROUP_FARMERS

BFYBE, BMYBE, HFYBE, HMYBE, WFYBE, WMYBE, WFYRO, WMYRO, WFYLG # POPCYCLE_GROUP_BEACHFOLK

WMYJG, WFYJG, WMYBP, BMYMOUN, WMYMOUN, BFYBE, HFYBE # POPCYCLE_GROUP_PARKFOLK
SWMYHP1, SWMYHP2, WMYJG, WFYJG, WMYBP, BMYMOUN, WMYMOUN # POPCYCLE_GROUP_PARKFOLK (SF)
WMYJG, WFYJG, WMYBP, BMYMOUN, WMYMOUN, WFYBE, BFYBE # POPCYCLE_GROUP_PARKFOLK (VEGAS)

BFORI, BFYRI, BMORI, BMYRI, HFORI, HFYRI, HMORI, HMYRI, OFORI, OMYRI, OMORI, OFYRI, WFYRI, WMYRI, WMORI, WFORI, WMYBU, WFYBU # POPCYCLE_GROUP_CASUAL_RICH
SBFORI, SBFYRI, SBMORI, SBMYRI, HFORI, HFYRI, HMORI, HMYRI, SOFORI, SOMYRI, SOMORI, SOFYRI, SWFYRI, SWMYRI, SWMORI, SWFORI, WMYBU, WFYBU # POPCYCLE_GROUP_CASUAL_RICH (SF)
[B]BFORI, BFYRI, BMORI, BMYRI, HFORI, HFYRI, HMORI, HMYRI, OFORI, OMYRI, OMORI, OFYRI, WFYRI, WMYRI, WMORI, WFORI, WMYBU, WFYBU, WMYVA
# POPCYCLE_GROUP_CASUAL_RICH (VEGAS)

BMYDJ, BFYST, BMYST, BFOST, OMOST, OFYST, OMYST, HFYST, HMYST, HMOST, WFYST, WMYST, WMOST, SMYST, SMYST2 # POPCYCLE_GROUP_CASUAL_AVERAGE
SBMOST, SBFYST, SBMYST, SOMOST, SOFYST, SOMYST, HFYST, HMYST, HMOST, SWFYST, SWMYST, WMOST # POPCYCLE_GROUP_CASUAL_AVERAGE (SF)
BFYST, BMYST, OMOST, OFYST, OMYST, HFYST, HMYST, HMOST, WFYST, WMYST, WMOST # POPCYCLE_GROUP_CASUAL_AVERAGE (VEGAS)

BFYST, BMYST, BMOTR1, BMYDJ, BMOST, HFYST, HMYST, HMOST, HFOST, OMYST, OFYST, OFOST, OMOST, OFYST, OMYST, WFYST, WFYST, WMYST, WMOST, WFOST, WMOTR1 # POPCYCLE_GROUP_CASUAL_POOR
SBFOST, SBFYST, SBMYST, SOMYST, SOFYST, SOFOST, SOMOST, SOFYST, SOMYST, SWFYST, SWMOST, SWFOST, SWMYHP1, SWMYHP2, SBMOTR2, SWMOTR1, SWMOTR2, SWMOTR3, SBMYTR3, SWMOTR4, SWMOTR5 # POPCYCLE_GROUP_CASUAL_POOR (SF)
VWMYCD, BMOST, BFYST, BMYST, HFYST, HMYST, HMOST, HFOST, OMYST, OFYST, OFOST, OMOST, OFYST, OMYST, WFYST, WFYST, WMYST, WMOST, VWMOTR1, VWMOTR2 # POPCYCLE_GROUP_CASUAL_POOR (VEGAS)

BFYPRO, HFYPRO, WFYPRO, SFYPRO # POPCYCLE_GROUP_PROSTITUTES
SWFOPRO, SBFYPRO, SHFYPRO # POPCYCLE_GROUP_PROSTITUTES (SF)
VWFYPRO, VBFYPRO, VHFYPRO # POPCYCLE_GROUP_PROSTITUTES (VEGAS)

BMYCR, HMYCR, WMYCR # POPCYCLE_GROUP_CRIMINALS
SBMYCR, SHMYCR, SWMYCR # POPCYCLE_GROUP_CRIMINALS (SF)
VBMYCR, VHMYCR, VWMYCR # POPCYCLE_GROUP_CRIMINALS (VEGAS)

WMYGOL1, WMYGOL2 # POPCYCLE_GROUP_GOLFERS

WMYVA, WBDYG1, WBDYG2, HMOGAR # POPCYCLE_GROUP_SERVANTS

BMYAP, WMYPLT, WFYSTEW # POPCYCLE_GROUP_AIRCREW

BMYDJ # POPCYCLE_GROUP_ENTERTAINERS
BMYDJ # POPCYCLE_GROUP_ENTERTAINERS
VHMYELV, VBMYELV, VIMYELV # POPCYCLE_GROUP_ENTERTAINERS

WMYCON, WMYCONB, WMYMECH # POPCYCLE_GROUP_OUT_OF_TOWN_FACTORY_WORKERS

DWFOLC, DWFYLC1, DWFYLC2, DWMOLC1, DWMOLC2, DWMYLC1, DWMYLC2, DNFOLC1, DNFOLC2, DNFYLC, DNMOLC1, DNMOLC2, DNMYLC # POPCYCLE_GROUP_DESERT_FOLK

BMYAP, WMYPLT, WFYSTEW # POPCYCLE_GROUP_AIRCREW_RUNWAY

BALLAS1, BALLAS2, BALLAS3 # Gang 1 (BALLAS - Rival Black Gang - AKA FLATS)

FAM1, FAM2, FAM3 # Gang 2 (THE FAMILIES - PLAYER GANG - AKA GROVE)

LSV1, LSV2, LSV3 # Gang 3 ( Los Santos Vagos - AKA Northside Mexicans)

SFR1, SFR2, SFR3 # Gang 4 (San Fiero Rifa - proper models: SFR1, SFR2, SFR3)

DNB1, DNB2, DNB3 # Gang 5 (Da Nang Boys - AKA Vietnamese)

VMAFF1, VMAFF2, VMAFF3, VMAFF4 # Gang 6 (ITALIAN MAFIA)

[B]TRIADA, TRIADB, TRIBOSS
# Gang 7 (TRIADS)

VLA1, VLA2, VLA3 # Gang 8 (Varrio Los Aztecas - AKA SOUTH SIDE MEXICAN)

VLA1, VLA2, VLA3 # Gang 9 (UNUSED)

VLA1, VLA2, VLA3 # Gang 10 (UNUSED)

BMYDRUG, WMYDRUG, HMYDRUG, BIKDRUG # Dealers

WMYBU, BMYBU # Shopkeepers

WMYBU, WFYBU, SOFYBU, BMYBU,BFYBU # Office workers

BMYBU, BMYCR, HMORI, OMOST, SWMYHP1 # Husbands

WFYRI, WFYST, HFYST, WFYRI ,BFYBU , SOFYBU, BFYRI # Wives
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------
user posted image
Achievements

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 30th September 2014 - 10:05 PM

GTA 5 | GTA San Andreas | Red Dead Redemption | GTA 4