IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

31 Pages V  « < 3 4 5 6 7 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Warn Level Rants, TOPIC UPDATED:3/12/07 (see first post) POST LINKS!!!
Kuwong
post Jun 13 2005, 05:31 PM
Post #81

Pickpocket

Group: Members
Member No.: 870

Exactly, i hate how mods warn you, then check your logs to see if you were warned for it first, its not that hard to read their warn log before you warn them. as ive been warned for the same thing twice, but luckily they realised.(sp?)

--------------------
Achievements
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Guest_Tha Masta 420_*
post Jun 17 2005, 10:17 PM
Post #82

Guests

Thank you gonetgo for removing my last warn,but I have a question.You gave me a 10% warn for flaming outside of R&R,but the link you provided was to a topic where I called Jay-Z the rapper Gay-Z,that punk bitch.Topic: Jay = Biter
You may have misunderstood me,I was calling Jay-Z the rapper a punk bitch,not the previous poster,if thats what you thought.Just curious smile.gif

This post has been edited by Tha Masta 420: Jun 19 2005, 02:35 AM
Achievements

+Quote Post
Kuwong
post Jun 21 2005, 02:00 PM
Post #83

Pickpocket

Member No.: 870

New problem, warn from embo gave 5 examples of trolling/flaming and said there were many more, i checked them only 2 maybe 3 were a good reason to be warned, some were not intended as a troll or flame, and others were not even aimed at anyone, yet it was classed as a flame. someone check them, thanks in advance.

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post
FreemanXtreme
post Jun 21 2005, 03:16 PM
Post #84

Upstanding Citizen
Group Icon

Group: Gold Member
Member No.: 45
XBL Gamertag: IllusiveSpectre

even if only 2 or 3 of them were actuall flames or trolls... its still 2 or 3 examples for you to be warned. All it takes is one example.

The warn shall stay.

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post
FreemanXtreme
post Jun 21 2005, 03:26 PM
Post #85

Upstanding Citizen
Group Icon

Member No.: 45
XBL Gamertag: IllusiveSpectre

Daryll... I am not going to remove it, you were warned fairly. and im not making people feel bad just cause im an admin. I'm doin my job. and i'm doing it as fairly as i can. I can't and i won't give people a break and lower their warn levels just because i like them.

please don't spam in here. this isn't the asylum DARYLL. tongue.gif lolz j/k

but really, don't spam.

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post
NTC187
post Jun 24 2005, 05:13 AM
Post #86

Upstanding Citizen

Member No.: 28

I have 20% warning for 2 lame power abusing attempts by mods (EMBO & gonetgo), saying that I flamed people, when I didnt.

The first being when I called MC Ice a "dick rider", I called him this because he was jumping all over the dicks of various rap artists with not really knowing what hes talking about, which is what a "dick rider" is, its not a flame, its a termonology if anything. I dont even have anything against MC Ice, and we have both agreed and had civil discussions since that "incident".

The second was for calling SoW a "dumb cunt" in the "120 Shots Fired Into SUV" topic when he basically said the cops were in the right. I called him a dumb cunt not as a flame, but as he said somthing dumb, I would've said the same thing to anyone if they said somthing as stupid. I also have nothing against SoW, we have never argued or anything in the past, im not out to get him or target him.

The mods around here really need to learn what a true flame is, see if I said to either of these guys "fuck you fucking pieces of shit cunts, im gonna fuckin kill you and rape your girlfriend!!11!!11", then I would understand if I was warned, but I said 2 words, that wernt even out of a spite or hatred, that were used in appropriate situations. Its not like I went out of my way to abuse them. A flame is when some one throws a barrage of verbal assault towards some one they dont like or dont agree with, somthing which on both cases I did not do.

Please remove my warnings! mad.gif

Warn reduced by 10% - Xtortion

Can't see why you took it off but oh well. IMO if he refers to us as lame and power hungry then he shouldn't have anything taken off at all

EDIT:

DETROIT187- Thanks for removing my 1st warn, I understand if the second one is still tacked on, but the first was just un called for. I didnt call you mods lame, I said it was a lame attempt at trying to throw your power around by giving me poor reasons for being warned, which was true.

This post has been edited by DETROIT187: Jun 24 2005, 10:16 PM
Achievements

+Quote Post
DavidOrtiz34
post Jun 24 2005, 01:38 PM
Post #87

Upstanding Citizen

Member No.: 9,631

I'd like to have some of my warns removed. Some of them are very old, and some are just unreasonable...

Thanks in advance

EMBO took off the old ones and you've been told in a previous post that the rest stay - Vendetta

--------------------
IPB Image
Redsox: 2004 World Champions!!!
IPB ImageIPB Image
Redsox: 6 World Series
Yankees: 21 World Series
We'll catch up
Achievements

+Quote Post
R3ACTION
post Jun 25 2005, 11:22 AM
Post #88

Upstanding Citizen

Member No.: 8,679

ok ive had my warn for about 1-3 months now
and ive learnt my lesson

so could i ask for it to be removed plz?

thanx
drool.gif

Done - EMBO

--------------------

Artistic Designs - Toge, R3ACT!ON, DAMIAN91, DuPz0r and R3D WUD
IPB Image
Sig too big - All i have to say is: Meh
Achievements

+Quote Post
S-
post Jun 27 2005, 10:38 PM
Post #89

Upstanding Citizen

Member No.: 466

I have two warns from I/O and Darkruler. The one from I/O is complete bullshit. It says "Giving a mod the finger" It was that ASCII or whatever the fuck the shit is called and I just put it in a thread and got warned for it.

The one from Darkruler says flamin outside of R&R I think. I called someone an idiot. What kinda shit is that? I think these two should be removed. Plus they were a long time ago.

--------------------
WE LOST
Achievements

+Quote Post
DeKo
post Jun 29 2005, 01:21 PM
Post #90

Upstanding Citizen
Group Icon

Member No.: 25

QUOTE(DogEater @ Jun 28 2005, 04:19 PM)
I got warned because i violated the Bensor Cypass!!!!!!

>_<

wtf!

check my warn log.

and it was cuz i typed cow.pig instead of cowpig

v_v
[right][snapback]711004[/snapback][/right]

is that a joke??

beter ask pyro about that..

--------------------

Achievements

+Quote Post
Criollo
post Jul 6 2005, 08:17 PM
Post #91

Upstanding Citizen
Group Icon

Group: Banned
Member No.: 776

I got a warn from Gonetgo for Flamming 4ch in the asylum when it was clearly a joke

I don't think 4CH felt that way - gng

also I have very old warns that you can take off Thanks in advance...

This post has been edited by gonetgo: Jul 7 2005, 01:31 AM

--------------------
IPB Image

Wether chocalate, vanilla or your somewhere in between a cappochino, mocca or a caramel queen rejected by the black not accepted by the white world and this dedicated to them dark skinned white girls
Achievements

+Quote Post
Ferrari X
post Jul 11 2005, 07:38 AM
Post #92

Upstanding Citizen

Member No.: 15,168

I got warned from I/O which dosent make sense, Just because I made a topic in the aslyum on how to get a free psp, read my warn log and youll see what im talking about.

--------------------
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
Achievements

+Quote Post
DeKo
post Jul 11 2005, 08:52 PM
Post #93

Upstanding Citizen
Group Icon

Member No.: 25

its advertising. kinda.

its a load of shit anyway

--------------------

Achievements

+Quote Post
Olisple
post Jul 14 2005, 07:36 AM
Post #94

Upstanding Citizen

Member No.: 11,540

May i have my warning removed i have been good lately biggrin.gif

--------------------
I know you're out there. I can feel you now. I know that you're afraid. You're afraid of us. You're afraid of change. I don't know the future. I didn't come here to tell you how this is going to end. I came here to tell you how it's going to begin. I'm going to hang up this phone and then i'm going to show these people what you don't want them to see.
Achievements

+Quote Post
trigger543
post Jul 25 2005, 08:03 AM
Post #95

Upstanding Citizen
Group Icon

Group: Banned
Member No.: 20,299

i got a 10% warning level from xtortion about spamming even though i wasn't actually doing anything. i have the right to FREEDOM OF SPEECH which allows me to say what i want, when i want and where i want. i would appreciate it if my warning level could be put back to 0%
Achievements

+Quote Post
Nanook
post Jul 25 2005, 08:09 AM
Post #96

Upstanding Citizen
Group Icon

Member No.: 19

Freedom of speech does not apply on these forums, these are private members only forums and the moderators have the right to warn or remove however they feel fit.

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post
EMBO
post Jul 25 2005, 08:11 AM
Post #97

Upstanding Citizen

Member No.: 6,887

QUOTE(trigger543 @ Jul 25 2005, 09:03 AM)
i got a 10% warning level from xtortion about spamming even though i wasn't actually doing anything. i have the right to FREEDOM OF SPEECH which allows me to say what i want, when i want and where i want. i  would appreciate it if my warning level could be put back to 0%
[right][snapback]771306[/snapback][/right]

Not a bloody chance. Plus you've proved you don't deserve to have it removed by flaming Catnip in a PM (and getting a 30 day suspension).

--------------------
IPB Image
IPB Image IPB Image IPB ImageIPB Image
IPB Image
Achievements

+Quote Post
Ima1337Pimp
post Jul 26 2005, 07:22 PM
Post #98

Upstanding Citizen

Member No.: 7,391

Ive had this damn 10% warn since like april! can i get it removed yet? Plus i was warned by P4yn3 who is no longer a mod if that says anything about him.

Basicly what I did was post one of the smartass pics that I see people use all the time. I think the one I did had couple stoners on it and it said"What the fuck did you just say" . I see people post them all the time and it was pretty justified cuz the person that it was directed towards had posted something that nobody could understand.

--------------------
"I don't need your civil war, it feeds the rich while it buries the poor..." Guns N' Roses
IPB Image
IPB Image IPB Image
Thanks Xtortion for the sig!
truckboy1252: ha i just heard a straight piped cummins go by
CanibalDoughnuts: omfg...
Achievements

+Quote Post
Tommy Vercetti
post Jul 26 2005, 07:55 PM
Post #99

Upstanding Citizen

Member No.: 200

I've had a warn since May. I would like to get it removed, put back to 0%. It's old, it's unjust, I haven't spammed in like 8 months, the post he claims was spam is gone.

Your warn level stays as it, they were legit. You're lucky that other mods decreased your warn level because they are "old" isn't a vaild reason, like I said they stay as is - Vendetta

--------------------
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
The forum's former post whore
Achievements

+Quote Post
XtortioN
post Aug 1 2005, 01:28 AM
Post #100

Upstanding Citizen

Member No.: 178

QUOTE(Xtortion @ Jun 8 2005, 09:52 AM)
QUOTE(Demon Lord Tyrus @ Jun 8 2005, 02:54 AM)
so if we get a warn it stays for ever if its a fair one? :/
[right][snapback]668830[/snapback][/right]

No, those warns will be taken care of in time. We don't need you to point it in our face, OMG LOOK I GOT WARNED TAKE OF NOE!!

If you have an unfair warn, say you got warned for flaming in R&R or for something you didn't do, then we will take a look at it right away and take the warn off if we see it's unjust.

So if you have been warned unjustly, RANT about it here. Meaning put some content into your post about why it's unfair. Argue with the reason so we can get the point. Not just a measly, "I GOT TEH WANR TEH WEAK AGO REEMOOV TI!!"
[right][snapback]669164[/snapback][/right]

I'm gonna say this again. Don't come into this topic asking to have your warn removed because it has been a certain number of days. The topic is called, "Warn Level Rants" for a reason. Discuss/argue about your unjust warn(s). Don't just say the date you were warned and this you think the mod is stupid or that it was unfair. Don't just ask for you warn to be taken off. Ex-fucking-plain it.

-What I stated before for the many people who missed it-

We don't need you to point your old warns in our face, OMG LOOK I GOT WARNED TAKE OF NOE!!

If you have an unfair warn, say you got warned for flaming in R&R or for something you didn't do, then we will take a look at it right away and take the warn off if we see it's unjust.

So if you have been warned unjustly, RANT about it here. Meaning put some content into your post about why it's unfair. Argue with the reason so we can get the point. Not just a measly, "I GOT TEH WANR TEH WEAK AGO REEMOOV TI!!"

I have deleted several posts and cleaned this topic. Don't do it again or you may receive a warn.

--------------------

Achievements

+Quote Post

31 Pages V  « < 3 4 5 6 7 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 2nd September 2014 - 04:29 AM

GTA 5 | GTA San Andreas | Red Dead Redemption | GTA 4