IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> "Stand Your Gound" law in Florida
Guest_Coreyko_*
post May 9 2005, 03:34 AM
Post #1

Guests

I wasn't sure whether or not to put this in the "Gun Control" topic or not so i just decided to make my own topic on it but anyway the "Stand Your Ground" law means that if you feel threatened you have the right to use force or deadly force. Now i support this law to an extent. On one hand it's good to have so people will watch what they say and thus will make for nicer people because think of it, would you want to cock off to someone and have them beat you up or worse yet blow your fucking head off, I think not. Now on the other hand it has the possiblity to produce some nut cases who will go around blowing people away for no reason and using the "I felt threatened" defense. What is your stance on this new law in Florida.

Input please
Achievements
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
Bain
post May 10 2005, 10:57 PM
Post #2

Rat
Group Icon

Group: Gold Member
Member No.: 9,884

QUOTE (guess who# 2 @ May 9 2005, 06:16 PM)
QUOTE (Miguel Bain @ May 9 2005, 05:43 PM)
If someone is in my house with a gun, I dont want to be contemplating whether or not I can pull my trigger.

I support any law that gives civilians more right to defend themselves in any situation where they are clearly on the good side.

Well someone in your house was never the problem.The law clears citizens to use deadly force in public.I don't know if thats a good thing.

Ok then, lets say Im walking down an alley, and some guy attacks me with a knife, and we grapple, and he drops it. Then, I pick it up, and he continues to come after me. I would gladly put it in his neck. I hope everyone else has that right.

The point is criminals should get what they deserve.

--------------------
BAIN POINTS:

Pickles: +7
D-O: +88
Mekstizzle: +10
QD: -10
Frog Choker: + 13
Analogkid: -25
Psy: -8
Ast: +10
Treefitty: -10
Viceman: -59*
Massacre: +5
Spoiler: -14
Voodoo: +17

*= Fail
Achievements
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 30th July 2014 - 03:00 AM

GTA 5 | GTA San Andreas | Red Dead Redemption | GTA 4