IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

60 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Rate the staff, Tell us how we are doing.
Hardcore Ottoman
post Apr 27 2005, 07:57 PM
Post #41

Goon
Group Icon

Group: Gold Member
Member No.: 41
PSN Name: punxtr

True... there are a lot of people that disagree with his political views; I, am not one of them. Q is also about to win a "Fav Member" contest against Voenix, plz cast your votes.

"niggahplz" - Qdeathstar

--------------------
"BAKING A LASAGNA IN YOUR PUNANI MIKE PARADINAS IN YOUR PUNANI INTELLVISION BASKETBALL IN YOUR PUNANI HE-MAN AND SKELETOR IN YOUR PUNANI UNDERGOING PLASTIC SURGERY IN YOUR PUNANI WEARING LEATHER JACKETS IN YOUR PUNANI DRIVING MY CAR IN YOUR PUNANI WELFARE WEDNESDAY IN YOUR PUNANI I WANT TO PUT ORANGE JUICE IN YOUR PUNANI EGG SALAD SANDWICHES IN YOUR PUNANI HOT-DOGS AND FRENCH FRIES IN YOUR PUNANI CHEF BOYARDEE IN YOUR PUNANI"
Achievements
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
psychÝ
post Apr 27 2005, 07:59 PM
Post #42

Upstanding Citizen

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,279

p4yn3 is just stupid in everyway shape and form and it has been proven many times

--------------------

Dragonfly
Achievements

+Quote Post
Tootsie_Roll
post Apr 27 2005, 08:02 PM
Post #43

Upstanding Citizen

Member No.: 214

I second that. He is funny but he acts like he still doesn't have a responsibility...

--------------------
[center]user posted image
user posted image
[/center]
Achievements

+Quote Post
psychÝ
post Apr 27 2005, 08:03 PM
Post #44

Upstanding Citizen

QUOTE (Loly Pop @ Apr 27 2005, 10:02 PM)
I second that. He is funny but he acts like he still doesn't have a responsibility...

i don't even find him funny i just see him as immature and stupid

but i could see why people might find him funny

This post has been edited by psychÝ: Apr 27 2005, 08:04 PM

--------------------

Dragonfly
Achievements

+Quote Post
Mekstizzle
post Apr 27 2005, 08:27 PM
Post #45

Nobody Special
Group Icon

Member No.: 7,717

Im not being sexist here but 'catnip' has got to be the worst ''minion'' of them all.
In terms of actual moddin'G.

This post has been edited by Mechanicalistic: Apr 27 2005, 08:28 PM
Achievements

+Quote Post
psychÝ
post Apr 27 2005, 08:29 PM
Post #46

Upstanding Citizen

QUOTE (Mechanicalistic @ Apr 27 2005, 10:27 PM)
Im not being sexist here but 'catnip' has got to be the worst ''minion'' of them all.

shit was chosen cause of the time zone shes in so u probbaly wouldn't notice if she did anything

i dunno if she does anyone want to tell us

p4ny3 is still worse

--------------------

Dragonfly
Achievements

+Quote Post
psychÝ
post Apr 27 2005, 08:57 PM
Post #47

Upstanding Citizen

QUOTE (gonetgo @ Apr 27 2005, 10:39 PM)
QUOTE (psychÝ @ Apr 27 2005, 03:59 PM)
p4yn3 is just stupid in everyway shape and form and it has been proven many times

Thats not giving a reason why he is a good/bad moderator, don't post shit like that again.

hes immature and just makes every othere mod look bad cause he has the same image as them under his name
no i don't like p4yn3 as hes an idiot and i don't like idiots you got a problem with me not liking him tell him not to be an idiot

the topic

thats just one example he uses insults that an 8 year old would come out with, he makes points that arn't even true, he just an idiot what more can i see if u can't see that then, well it says something about you.

--------------------

Dragonfly
Achievements

+Quote Post
DAMIAN91
post Apr 27 2005, 09:04 PM
Post #48

Upstanding Citizen
Group Icon

Group: Banned
Member No.: 78

QUOTE (psychÝ @ Apr 27 2005, 05:57 PM)

Thats not giving a reason why he is a good/bad moderator, don't post shit like that again.

hes immature and just makes every othere mod look bad cause he has the same image as them under his name
no i don't like p4yn3 as hes an idiot and i don't like idiots you got a problem with me not liking him tell him not to be an idiot

the topic

thats just one example he uses insults that an 8 year old would come out with, he makes points that arn't even true, he just an idiot what more can i see if u can't see that then, well it says something about you.

Ok thats enough...

3. No back and forth Posting. This isnt a chat room. That means, that if you post, and someone responds, then you respond back, then they respond back. If that goes on for more than 3 posts each, your both going to recieve a warning. If it is an ADMIN/MOD doing it with you, they will dealt with based on previous experiences.

--------------------
ORGANIZING VC-MP SQUAD
Zacko - Deko - Gnar - Bulldog - Mech - Cuda - Lazz - Asthenia - Nanook - EMBO - Toge -Redundant - Psycho - Dupzor
0.2 Released

My First Topic
Achievements

+Quote Post
psychÝ
post Apr 27 2005, 09:10 PM
Post #49

Upstanding Citizen

QUOTE (DAMIAN91 @ Apr 27 2005, 11:04 PM)
QUOTE (psychÝ @ Apr 27 2005, 05:57 PM)

the topic

Ok thats enough...

3. No back and forth Posting. This isnt a chat room. That means, that if you post, and someone responds, then you respond back, then they respond back. If that goes on for more than 3 posts each, your both going to recieve a warning. If it is an ADMIN/MOD doing it with you, they will dealt with based on previous experiences.

he said that i shouldn't post cause i didn't give a reason

he is asking for a reason
going to look pretty stupid if i don't give him one to back up my argument
and i still don't get y there isn't a topic for doing this in cause if someone makes one comment and provides 100 pages of eveidence nothings going to happen because its one post and there just ignore it, the only way things happen is if u present your case in stages to people so it makes sense and there is no place to do that on this board, if u make a topic it gets locked and they say thats not whats rants and raves is for, its just ridiculous, what the point in even having this topic if u can't even give a reason for your case. (there isn't one)

its the equivelant of someone asking a question and not being allowed to post an anwser to it whats the point in the question, and if theres no point in the question, whats the point in the topic.

--------------------

Dragonfly
Achievements

+Quote Post
NCP
post Apr 27 2005, 09:13 PM
Post #50

Nobody Special
Group Icon

Member No.: 73

He was saying you and gonetgo can't argue anymore Psycho...anyway, if you want to take it further PM him!

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post
Guest_Albino_*
post Apr 27 2005, 09:14 PM
Post #51

Guests

READ-PsychÝ, you are not allowed to comment any further on the Minions. If you post any more damn flame posts about P4yn3, I'm going to suspend you.
[/end piss'd-bino]
Achievements

+Quote Post
psychÝ
post Apr 27 2005, 09:17 PM
Post #52

Upstanding Citizen

QUOTE (P4yn3 @ Apr 27 2005, 11:12 PM)
That's 5 posts right there. Maximum 3.

You haven't really shown any evidence...so what are you whining about?

he proposed a question therefore as a mod i would trust he knows the rules and wouldn't ask me the question hence expecting a responce if to do so was aganist the rules

i have given evidence of your immaturity

here

here

and there are others
if u read any of the post in these topics they have no evidence behind them they are just pure flaming without any other motive behind them, i wouldn't mind if this was a normal memeber but a moderator should compose themselfs in a more mature and responsible way which p4yn3 has never done, he doesn't understand the way u should act and just makes the mods look bad in general

i was writing this before all those posts

and u can't argue over PM and everybody knows that for a fact as he will just end up warning me for flaming him across them as your not allowed to then will just deny any of the comments that he said hence making it absolutly pointless

wtf i just read one and it says im not allowed to complain about mini mods flaming in an un-necissary way
therefore saying mods are allowed to flame as much as they like to who ever they want to, whats the point in this topic if it isn't to prove incompetence which is clearly there
and don't use the excuse that he is a good mod cause anyone can change a topic so its locked, or move it to the right place, or warn someone for flaming, it doesn't take more than a brain of a rabbit to do that, a quality of a more is conducting yourself in a mature and sensible way so people actually respect your actions, which clearly isn't happening with some of the new members of staff.

This post has been edited by psychÝ: Apr 27 2005, 09:24 PM

--------------------

Dragonfly
Achievements

+Quote Post
Catnip
post Apr 27 2005, 11:11 PM
Post #53

Upstanding Citizen
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,023

QUOTE (Mechanicalistic @ Apr 28 2005, 08:27 AM)

I'm never on as the same time as you, and I have done plenty of modding dry.gif Just because you never see me do it it doesn't mean I don't do any.
Achievements

+Quote Post
Guest_Randomly-Insane_*
post Apr 27 2005, 11:20 PM
Post #54

Guests

QUOTE (Mechanicalistic @ Apr 27 2005, 01:27 PM)

dry.gif

You sir, are misinformed.

she's always on right in between the two time zones when theres usually no one on. I've pulled all nighters on here because no other mods were on, and me and her would always talk all night on MSN. Now that she's a mod, it helps cover those timezone sections when no one is usually on, the exact times when we have been hit with spam the past few times. She's helped out plenty, and even so, just being ONLINE during those times helps enourmously with deterring spam attacks.

happy.gif
Achievements

+Quote Post
FreemanXtreme
post Apr 27 2005, 11:33 PM
Post #55

Upstanding Citizen
Group Icon

Member No.: 45
XBL Gamertag: IllusiveSpectre

I will further testify that Catnip does a great deal of modding during the hours when us Americans and British blokes are sleeping clap.gif

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post
Qdeathstar
post Apr 28 2005, 12:27 AM
Post #56

My Penis, Your ass. Lets go.
Group Icon

Member No.: 14

I the mini mods miss-interpreted the rules...

Psycho didn't break the rules... He posted once, then ModA posted, then he posted again, then ModB posted, then he posted, then ModC posted..

That isn't back-and-forth communication, since there were three different moderators discussing the events.

IMO< psycho has real complaints, that are in some ways valid and deserve more respect than

READ-PsychÝ, you are not allowed to comment any further on the Minions. If you post any more damn flame posts about P4yn3, I'm going to suspend you.

maybe I should be the next mod to begin complaining and ranting about how long I've been a member and how the idiocy on these forums is bound to shorten my lifespan by at least 5 years

I wouldn't object.. >.>

To the mini mods, you guys need to shape up. Threatening Psycho because you dont agree with him, and throwing your "mini' weight around is childish.

So what if he doesn't like you p4yn3, make one post and move on.. Ablino and the others should maybe make one post, then move on..

IN addition, if you are going to post a troll, minimoderators, I would ask that you be man enough to keep it on the forums, instead of deleting it becasue you know what you said was immature.

All of that said, i think one of the main reasons that Psycho is upset is because you were made moderator, and he wasnt.

Now, that sounds like im make fun of him, or disgracing him.. but not really. Im sure, for example you p4yn3, were supprised when you were made Moderator. I know you know what a crapy member you were, and your flaming and such, lets be honest.. you had a reputation. I mean come on, you still lead the race in most warnings.

So what the problem here is that Psycho can understand why you were made moderator, and cant get past your previous bad behavior. Some of the other mini-moderators, Kuwong for example, were on whole, immature.. again, Psycho is missing the reasons why they were chosen mod.

It wasnt about "who deserves it the most", "who has been here the most", "who is the most mature", or "who online the most"

We asked those questions before, and everytime we thought we came up with the right answer the fact of the matter was that, well, dissapointment.

The boards were still getting attacked by spammers posting goatse. However, since the mini-mods have joined the team, there have been NO spam attacks.

The mini-moderators, all of them, ARE DOING A GOOD JOB on the whole.

As far as P4yn3s dumb flaming comments. Yeah, maybe they are distasteful. But he isnt a moderator, he is a mini-moderator. He isnt here to represent the site, he doesn't represent the site. He is here to do a job, clean the forums, and from his mod logs i can tell you he is doing a wonderful job. The same goes for Kuwong.

Psycho, I dont know if you realize this or not, but you are the only one complaining. I really care about your opinion, but your the only one complaining, and i think it has to do with the fact that you are lost as to why the people were chosen. You think it was unfair, when fairness had nothing to do with it.

If you really think one of the moderators is doing a bad job, PM me, because emo-ranting on the forums obviously isnt achieving your goals.

admin doesn't have time to sift through 100 lines of you telling us what a bad job we are doing, to find out what the mini-mods are doing to you.

PM us and be concise and precise, thats the only way your going to solve your problem.

--------------------

Seether - Country Song
Download Now

QUOTE (Massacre @ Aug 26 2010, 04:28 PM) *
I've found it's impossible to be more human than human. Inhuman, however, is easy.

Achievements

+Quote Post
Tootsie_Roll
post Apr 28 2005, 02:01 AM
Post #57

Upstanding Citizen

Member No.: 214

QUOTE (Mechanicalistic @ Apr 25 2005, 04:06 PM)
This is ridiculous, i mean its not got nothing to do with me but i think you should change the member group name from ''Psys little minions'' to something more appropriate, i mentioned this before but nobody seemed to care. I mean c'mon, its stupid and retarded and lame, and the mini-mods aint saying shit becuase they dont want to be un-mini-modded/un-psy-minionated or w/e im confused........just change it to something better.

Well don't have a hernia little piggeh...

EDIT: Whoops sorry for the back and forth posting...

DAMIAN91. You read the rules to psycho about the back and forth posting. But yet when QD made this topic again, you did exactly the opposite of what you are trying to inforce. No offense.

This post has been edited by Loly Pop: Apr 28 2005, 02:06 AM

--------------------
[center]user posted image
user posted image
[/center]
Achievements

+Quote Post
Qdeathstar
post Apr 28 2005, 03:33 AM
Post #58

My Penis, Your ass. Lets go.
Group Icon

Member No.: 14

REPORT TO MODERATORS LINK: Simifixed (work around so you PM to me :-()
VIEW MODERATORS TEAM LINK: Fixe"D

--------------------

Seether - Country Song
Download Now

QUOTE (Massacre @ Aug 26 2010, 04:28 PM) *
I've found it's impossible to be more human than human. Inhuman, however, is easy.

Achievements

+Quote Post
iSpyware
post Apr 28 2005, 05:48 AM
Post #59

Upstanding Citizen

Member No.: 7

Ban Q

--------------------
OMG SO KAWAII ^____^
Achievements

+Quote Post
Passionate Homo ...
post Apr 28 2005, 02:07 PM
Post #60

Scam Artist
Group Icon

Member No.: 15

QUOTE (Randomly-Insane @ Apr 28 2005, 12:20 AM)
QUOTE (Mechanicalistic @ Apr 27 2005, 01:27 PM)

dry.gif

You sir, are misinformed.

she's always on right in between the two time zones when theres usually no one on. I've pulled all nighters on here because no other mods were on, and me and her would always talk all night on MSN. Now that she's a mod, it helps cover those timezone sections when no one is usually on, the exact times when we have been hit with spam the past few times. She's helped out plenty, and even so, just being ONLINE during those times helps enourmously with deterring spam attacks.

happy.gif

XD I'm always on when you two are on, get some sleep happy.gif

--------------------

QUOTE(LMOZ)
drive carfuly,because every secend a shrak can teleport itself to your car, and try to drive your car (if you have one) with shark in it.
Achievements

+Quote Post

60 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th October 2014 - 07:51 AM

GTA 5 | GTA San Andreas | Red Dead Redemption | GTA 4