IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

60 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Rate the staff, Tell us how we are doing.
Pyrocy
post Apr 25 2005, 06:38 AM
Post #21

Upstanding Citizen
Group Icon

Group: Gold Member
Member No.: 2

QUOTE (Austin @ Apr 25 2005, 07:26 AM)
Well I want to know who adminned that utter retard Qdeathstar..

I was told the only reason the dyslexic fat hobbit was made admin is because he wouldn't stop crying like a baby because mello was given the top spot before him.

Q prances round the forums like he owns the place.

He's an e-Chav.

Chavs are:

Fugly - Check.
Retarded - Check.
Annoying - Check.
Think they own the place - Check.

I can't see pyro adminning him.. cos I know for a fact pyro thinks he's an irritating cunt.. and psy's hardly ever on the forums.. so who was it? mello?

Those are not valid reasons unless you think callng someone a hobbit is valid. Please, give us somethig resourceful like links and posts about Q's behavior.

P.S. I didn't admin him, I believe Psy did.

--------------------

Add Me on MySpace if you're so inclined...
QUOTE (Heartless on GTA4.TV)
Unlike the mainstream forums, we're gritty, crazy sociopaths. And still approved by Rockstar. Most GTA Sites cater to a younger, softer audience (Zidane?), as opposed to this forum, which caters to bi-polar grandmothers with too many cats (Pyro?).
Achievements
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Austin
post Apr 25 2005, 06:44 AM
Post #22

Upstanding Citizen

Group: Members
Member No.: 141

QUOTE (PyroHazard @ Apr 25 2005, 08:38 AM)
Those are not valid reasons unless you think callng someone a hobbit is valid. Please, give us somethig resourceful like links and posts about Q's behavior.

P.S. I didn't admin him, I believe Psy did.

meh I told you what Q did in the pm's I sent you a week ago.. anyway psy you say? No doubt Q will have sent him countless pm's begging to be admin :/
Achievements

+Quote Post
I/O
post Apr 25 2005, 07:04 AM
Post #23

Upstanding Citizen
Group Icon

Member No.: 85

Well Austin, I would just have to live with it then. Q is active, and can get the job done, seeing as how some of the other admins are on when hes on. When a member needs to be banned, deleted, etc., and another admin isnt on, then youll have to come crying to him.

--------------------

Achievements

+Quote Post
Qdeathstar
post Apr 25 2005, 11:24 AM
Post #24

My Penis, Your ass. Lets go.
Group Icon

Member No.: 14

Austin never sent a complaint to me directly ... perhaps he should have done that first..

And austin, Pyro thinks im an idiot politically.. which is different from a complete idiot >.>

Psy admin'd me, and yup, i did beg him. So, go cry about it >.>

Your mad because I warnt you for posting spam in the political board, then you PM'd saying "I wont rest until your punished for abusing mod powers" However, once you asked Pyro to get on it, pyro looked at it and decided I wasnt abusing my powers.. Sorry your still sour about that. Meh. Not really
That was like april the 14.. grow up m8.. really.

--------------------

Seether - Country Song
Download Now

QUOTE (Massacre @ Aug 26 2010, 04:28 PM) *
I've found it's impossible to be more human than human. Inhuman, however, is easy.

Achievements

+Quote Post
Austin
post Apr 25 2005, 12:25 PM
Post #25

Upstanding Citizen

QUOTE (Qdeathstar @ Apr 25 2005, 01:24 PM)
Austin never sent a complaint to me directly ... perhaps he should have done that first..

And austin, Pyro thinks im an idiot politically.. which is different from a complete idiot >.>

Your mad because I warnt you for posting spam in the political board, then you PM'd saying "I wont rest until your punished for abusing mod powers" However, once you asked Pyro to get on it, pyro looked at it and decided I wasnt abusing my powers.. Sorry your still sour about that.  Meh. Not really

* I told you in my posts not to delete posts for no reason.

* Pyro thinks you are a tard on a power-trip full stop. (I have that on good authority)..

* I didn't spam, that's the whole point. I asked you a question, then you edited my post calling me an idiot and to stop spamming, then you deleted that post. I then posted another post explaining that it was a question, which showed you up, so you deleted it too. Which is power abuse.

You are the village idiot Q. I have quite a few mods on my msn n they all think you are a moron and wouldn't stop crying like a spoilt 6 year old when mello was made admin and you weren’t.

then why didnt Pyrohazard take your side? If you where right? >.>

This post has been edited by Qdeathstar: Apr 25 2005, 07:04 PM
Achievements

+Quote Post
Toge
post Apr 25 2005, 12:47 PM
Post #26

Upstanding Citizen
Group Icon

Group: Banned
Member No.: 367

All mods n admins are good. Just one thing. There's a mod called Ton, he doesn't visit here anymore. Shouldn't he be de-modded?

[EDIT] - Looks like he has been de-modded.

Oh one more thing. Dru doesn't visit so much here anymore. And I don't think that he does any mod jobs.

This post has been edited by Toge: Apr 25 2005, 12:50 PM
Achievements

+Quote Post
cuda is your boi
post Apr 25 2005, 02:42 PM
Post #27

Vandal
Group Icon

Member No.: 16

D-r-u was on yesterday...

--------------------

I AM NOT A LIER SIR PLEASE DONT CALL ME ONE I SEEN THE WEB SITE WOULD U LIKE TO C IT?

Achievements

+Quote Post
Mekstizzle
post Apr 25 2005, 03:06 PM
Post #28

Nobody Special
Group Icon

Member No.: 7,717

This is ridiculous, i mean its not got nothing to do with me but i think you should change the member group name from ''Psys little minions'' to something more appropriate, i mentioned this before but nobody seemed to care. I mean c'mon, its stupid and retarded and lame, and the mini-mods aint saying shit becuase they dont want to be un-mini-modded/un-psy-minionated or w/e im confused........just change it to something better.
Achievements

+Quote Post
DAMIAN91
post Apr 25 2005, 03:11 PM
Post #29

Upstanding Citizen
Group Icon

Group: Banned
Member No.: 78

QUOTE (Mechanicalistic @ Apr 25 2005, 12:06 PM)
This is ridiculous, i mean its not got nothing to do with me but i think you should change the member group name from ''Psys little minions'' to something more appropriate, i mentioned this before but nobody seemed to care. I mean c'mon, its stupid and retarded and lame, and the mini-mods aint saying shit becuase they dont want to be un-mini-modded/un-psy-minionated or w/e im confused........just change it to something better.

It isnt a big fucking deal >_< just a name....

--------------------
ORGANIZING VC-MP SQUAD
Zacko - Deko - Gnar - Bulldog - Mech - Cuda - Lazz - Asthenia - Nanook - EMBO - Toge -Redundant - Psycho - Dupzor
0.2 Released

My First Topic
Achievements

+Quote Post
Mekstizzle
post Apr 25 2005, 03:27 PM
Post #30

Nobody Special
Group Icon

Member No.: 7,717

QUOTE (DAMIAN91 @ Apr 25 2005, 05:11 PM)

Stupid though, how will the site be taken seriously of admins are fucking around like this?
Achievements

+Quote Post
Kuwong
post Apr 25 2005, 03:40 PM
Post #31

Pickpocket

Member No.: 870

QUOTE (Mechanicalistic @ Apr 25 2005, 04:27 PM)
QUOTE (DAMIAN91 @ Apr 25 2005, 05:11 PM)

Stupid though, how will the site be taken seriously of admins are fucking around like this?

im not that bothered, its just a title, doesn't affect the way i mod, and i hardly notice, also its just a bit of harmless fun.

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post
Passionate Homo ...
post Apr 25 2005, 05:00 PM
Post #32

Scam Artist
Group Icon

Member No.: 15

Would a rose by any other name...

--------------------

QUOTE(LMOZ)
drive carfuly,because every secend a shrak can teleport itself to your car, and try to drive your car (if you have one) with shark in it.
Achievements

+Quote Post
Hardcore Ottoman
post Apr 25 2005, 07:02 PM
Post #33

Goon
Group Icon

Member No.: 41
PSN Name: punxtr

QUOTE (Qdeathstar @ Apr 25 2005, 07:24 AM)

Your mad because I warnt you for posting spam in the political board, then you PM'd saying "I wont rest until your punished for abusing mod powers" However, once you asked Pyro to get on it, pyro looked at it and decided I wasnt abusing my powers.. Sorry your still sour about that. Meh. Not really

Hey Q, do you remember when I made that "red glowish sunset" GTASA logo for you & you thought it was so great that you put it in Austin's signature? I find it ironic he hates you now.

I may be wrong... it may have been Bobcat but do you remember what I'm talking about? Qdeathstar admin was the greatest thing ever to happen to this site, what would be better would be me mod tongue.gif

--------------------
"BAKING A LASAGNA IN YOUR PUNANI MIKE PARADINAS IN YOUR PUNANI INTELLVISION BASKETBALL IN YOUR PUNANI HE-MAN AND SKELETOR IN YOUR PUNANI UNDERGOING PLASTIC SURGERY IN YOUR PUNANI WEARING LEATHER JACKETS IN YOUR PUNANI DRIVING MY CAR IN YOUR PUNANI WELFARE WEDNESDAY IN YOUR PUNANI I WANT TO PUT ORANGE JUICE IN YOUR PUNANI EGG SALAD SANDWICHES IN YOUR PUNANI HOT-DOGS AND FRENCH FRIES IN YOUR PUNANI CHEF BOYARDEE IN YOUR PUNANI"
Achievements

+Quote Post
Zacko
post Apr 25 2005, 07:06 PM
Post #34

Vandal
Group Icon

Member No.: 54

Well I think Q is doing a good job as admin and mostly all the mods are doing a good job, But Psys little minions sounds a bit ghey meh it doesn't affect them doing there jobs though

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post
Qdeathstar
post Apr 25 2005, 07:12 PM
Post #35

Group Icon

I dont think that most moderators have a problem with me anyway... Pyro fines my convervative views irritating..

And if Austin was right about me abusing powers, and right about Pyro being bias against me??? (which, i dont think, Pyro is fair on the whole) then it only makes logical since that Pyro *being a admin* not a mod as I was, would have over ruled my decision and un-banned Austin...

Austin is upset because he didnt get un-banned when he wanted to. The ban was four hours long, after i gave him 4-5 warnings to stop. I sent him into the corner to grow up a bit before posting, doesnt look like he has. What a miserable person to keep a scorn going after 2 weeks over four hours.

We all know austins reputation as a spammer, and we all know mine. While austin flames and spams a lot, basically being a worthless user, Im alwas there to help you, when you have a question. If you PM about a topic i locked, i usually will unlock it for you, or move it to a place where you can talk about instead. So, even if i too bitch about something that i wanted, that doesnt exclude me from being a good choice, and i think that there arnt too many here that would disagree with Psy's decision, as I have shown myself to be a good admin.

I would asume that Austin is talking about a few mini-moderators.. because I have a good relationship with the other moderators, and have always backed them up when an idiot like austin starts complaining about the job they do.

Ive said enough, now go stand in a corner and whine >.>

--------------------

Seether - Country Song
Download Now

I've found it's impossible to be more human than human. Inhuman, however, is easy.

Achievements

+Quote Post
Austin
post Apr 25 2005, 07:43 PM
Post #36

Upstanding Citizen

QUOTE (Qdeathstar @ Apr 25 2005, 09:12 PM)
I dont think that most moderators have a problem with me anyway... Pyro fines my convervative views irritating..

He finds you irritating, period.
And if Austin was right about me abusing powers, and right about Pyro being bias against me??? (which, i dont think, Pyro is fair on the whole) then it only makes logical since that Pyro *being a admin* not a mod as I was, would have over ruled my decision and un-banned Austin...

No, he told me the punishment was too harsh but didn't overrule you because I was pissing him off or someshit..
Austin is upset because he didnt get un-banned when he wanted to. The ban was four hours long, after i gave him 4-5 warnings to stop. I sent him into the corner to grow up a bit before posting, doesnt look like he has. What a miserable person to keep a scorn going after 2 weeks over four hours.

I'm not upset about anything fatboy. I didn't even mention the incident with you banning me for no reason. You brought it up. I just wanted to know who the fuck adminned a childish moron like you.. you’ve been making me cringe long before you banned me.
We all know austins reputation as a spammer, and we all know mine. While austin flames and spams a lot, basically being a worthless user, Im alwas there to help you, when you have a question. If you PM about a topic i locked, i usually will unlock it for you, or move it to a place where you can talk about instead. So, even if i too bitch about something that i wanted, that doesnt exclude me from being a good choice, and i think that there arnt too many here that would disagree with Psy's decision, as I have shown myself to be a good admin.

Don't say 'we', you're speaking for your own speshul self. I don't spam, if you think different go find where I've spammed.. You're the spammer, you spammed my thread in political forum with some completely offtopic boring subject. With all due respect to psy.. I don't think he's on the forums enough to know how much of a tit you are Q, and therefore shouldn't of made you admin.
I would asume that Austin is talking about a few mini-moderators.. because I have a good relationship with the other moderators, and have always backed them up when an idiot like austin starts complaining about the job they do.

Ive said enough, now go stand in a corner and whine >.>

Nah I'm talking about well established proper mods, who are wise enough not to slag you off to your face.

This post has been edited by Austin: Apr 25 2005, 07:46 PM
Achievements

+Quote Post
Passionate Homo ...
post Apr 25 2005, 07:57 PM
Post #37

Scam Artist
Group Icon

Member No.: 15

I disagree with Q's opinions...doesn't mean he should be d'adminned...

--------------------

QUOTE(LMOZ)
drive carfuly,because every secend a shrak can teleport itself to your car, and try to drive your car (if you have one) with shark in it.
Achievements

+Quote Post
Qdeathstar
post Apr 25 2005, 08:21 PM
Post #38

Group Icon

Nah I'm talking about well established proper mods, who are wise enough not to slag you off to your face.

Right, because i could really do anything to them >.>

--------------------

Seether - Country Song
Download Now

Achievements

+Quote Post
Pyrocy
post Apr 27 2005, 04:02 AM
Post #39

Upstanding Citizen
Group Icon

Member No.: 2

He finds you irritating, period.

I said I find him irritating sometimes. Everyone can be irritated now and then. Let it go.

No, he told me the punishment was too harsh but didn't overrule you because I was pissing him off or someshit..

Wrong, again vato. I had a change of heart AFTER Qboy gave me the sufficent evidence and details. I apologize for misleading you smile.gif

--------------------

Add Me on MySpace if you're so inclined...
QUOTE (Heartless on GTA4.TV)
Unlike the mainstream forums, we're gritty, crazy sociopaths. And still approved by Rockstar. Most GTA Sites cater to a younger, softer audience (Zidane?), as opposed to this forum, which caters to bi-polar grandmothers with too many cats (Pyro?).
Achievements

+Quote Post
FreemanXtreme
post Apr 27 2005, 05:53 AM
Post #40

Upstanding Citizen
Group Icon

Member No.: 45
XBL Gamertag: IllusiveSpectre

Well, if Mello sort of became admin by ranting, and Q became admin by nagging Psy...maybe I should be the next mod to begin complaining and ranting about how long i've been a member and how the idiocy on these forums is bound to shorten my lifespan by at least 5 years. tongue.gif

Q is doing good as admin, I stay out of the politicle debates 99% of the time so I don't have the political grudge against him others might have.

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post

60 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 1st November 2014 - 11:20 AM

GTA 5 | GTA San Andreas | Red Dead Redemption | GTA 4