IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

60 Pages V   1 2 3 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Rate the staff, Tell us how we are doing.
Qdeathstar
post Apr 23 2005, 12:06 AM
Post #1

My Penis, Your ass. Lets go.
Group Icon

Group: Gold Member
Member No.: 14

The following changes are going to be made to the Moderator Complaint/Comment thread.

2. If you have a specific problem, your best bet is the PM a moderator, or if need be, an admin. Psy is a busy man, make sure you spread the wealth.

3. No back and forth Posting. This isnt a chat room. That means, that if you post, and someone responds, then you respond back, then they respond back. If that goes on for more than 3 posts each, your both going to recieve a warning. If it is an ADMIN/MOD doing it with you, they will dealt with based on previous experiences.

4. PM the MOD/admin you have a problem with first. Most likely they can explain to you why action was taken.

In order to assure you, the members, unbias and equal punishment, the moderators will know adhear to the following warning schedule:

We DO what WE want.

5. You are allowed to flame in this topic.

*In extreme cases admin and Full Moderators reserve the right override.*

BE SURE TO READ THIS FIRST POST. You have already been warned, ban's follow fools

_QD & Mello.

This post has been edited by LMOZ91: Aug 12 2009, 11:30 PM

--------------------

Seether - Country Song
Download Now

QUOTE (Massacre @ Aug 26 2010, 04:28 PM) *
I've found it's impossible to be more human than human. Inhuman, however, is easy.

Achievements
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Guest_Albino_*
post Apr 23 2005, 02:11 AM
Post #2

Guests

Good. 'Bout time you cleared some of that up.
Achievements

+Quote Post
old/10
post Apr 23 2005, 04:51 AM
Post #3

Upstanding Citizen

Group: Members
Member No.: 10,656

The staff has improved A LOT!

I see no more idiotic warnings or post by Pimp ( no that HE has make any warning to me).

I guess he is now acting more normal or taking more respect to other members apart from old members...

Apart from that I think every1 is making good things...

I personally like I/O since he is a mod and a good member. I like the fact QD is a admin (good 4 u!!!). I dun like the fact DarkRuler is a mod again ( maybe you know the reason).

I think in order this mods/admins are doing their work the best...

- Psy
- I/O
- QD
- ElDiablo
- Stan Petrov
- Vendetta
- Xtortion
- Pimp
- DarkRuler

that are the mods and admins I have seen doing their work... I haven't seen anymore mods or admin... frequently...

This post has been edited by SoAP of WhEEze: Apr 23 2005, 04:51 AM

--------------------
[center]
user posted image

QUOTE(Darkruler @ Sep 6 2005, 02:03 AM)
Today I FUCKED MY MOM FUCKED MY MOM
[/center]
Achievements

+Quote Post
WITH TEETH
post Apr 23 2005, 10:12 AM
Post #4

Upstanding Citizen

Member No.: 10,661

Psy of course is teh shiznit for even wanting to have a fansite for the greatest game on earth, and putting up with all the strange people like ourselves, who frequent the site.

Q is doing a good job and deserved to be made admin. He keeps the other mods and sometimes InternetPhallicProblem in line, as no one else seems to think that is necessary.

Pyro, I/O, and R-I make good convo with the lesser beings, and can still do their jobs without bias.

I can't say I hate InternetPhallicProblem (acronym for ImaPhatPimp in conjunction with e-penis disfunction, if ya haven't figured it out already) but the dude needs to chill on the e-power just a little bit. The world isn't gonna be like this forum when he finally turns 12 and tries to pull that stuff on someone for real. I'm not hating, because he IS developing better habits than the old "warn and ban everything in sight" method.

As for the other mods/admins I missed... I don't see much of the others, so I can't say anything good or bad..

There's my rundown of all the mods/admins I have experienced. Keep up the good work, and Pimp, keep the improvement trend coming. I know you're a good guy, I just like to take stabs at ya here and there.

--------------------
IPB Image
Achievements

+Quote Post
Zacko
post Apr 23 2005, 10:31 AM
Post #5

Vandal
Group Icon

Member No.: 54

Well I think Pimp has mellowed which is great and EMBO seems to be doing a good job plus some of the other mods are modding good aswell

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post
Mekstizzle
post Apr 23 2005, 11:50 AM
Post #6

Nobody Special
Group Icon

Member No.: 7,717

Yeah, moderators and *ahem* Psy's Little Minions...should be anonymous, because they are the ones that mostly deal with Spam, admins should all be visible and online frequently so they can answer any questions that arise and so that there mere presence fears the spammers! haha......no. Iím just saying that admins would be better off un-anonymous and mods should be anonymous.

Another thing:
Its stupid and silly that you have people under a group called ''Psy's little minions'' it just takes the seriousness of things away completely.

Another thing:
Admins should still be called admins and should still be yellow.

Some moderators (the really respected and good ones) should be given a ''Manager'' position (im saying like only 4/5 out of the team will get this) they should have some, but not all of the admin powers (obviously).

The mods that werenít chosen for manager positions should be combined with mini-mods to form a normal moderator position.
It all makes sense.
Achievements

+Quote Post
FuddMan
post Apr 23 2005, 12:55 PM
Post #7

Upstanding Citizen

Member No.: 1,351

Personally I think kuwong isn't doing too good. He still acts like a normal member and fails to make me believe that he has some sort of responsibility.

The other little minions are doing great. They seem to have picked up the role of moderator very well, so I gotta say congrats to them smile.gif.

The normal moderators are doing an awesome job (as ever). Although I think they should be less tough on table breaking. Most people don't use 800x600 as their resolution, so if something is 800px wide it shouldn't be automatically turned to a link, since very few people will be affected by it =/.

So..yeah. Most things are fine...for now.

This post has been edited by DuffMan: Apr 23 2005, 12:58 PM

--------------------
QUOTE (Psy)
Well, I must be honest, I do occasionally have the odd night off where I stick my fingers in as many pussy's as I can
php stands for psy humping pussy

zomg it's DuffMan's clone.
Achievements

+Quote Post
old/10
post Apr 23 2005, 03:12 PM
Post #8

Upstanding Citizen

Member No.: 10,656

well I think that if Pimp would chill the fuck off the e-power he would be a nice admin...

I haven't seen him around but well he looks like respecting other mods now. Surprizing isn't it?

buit well he is Pimp so I may have get used to him...

Apart from that the best admin so far I have seen is pyro that is doin an exelent job.

QD is right after him since he is very active and well he just made his big action (moved the what are yoyu listenin topic to asylum).

I/O R/I are doin a good job as a mod but I dun see them very active...

Vendetta and Stan Petrov are good mods and very funny

the mini mods are doin good and well they are newbie mods and I shall see more of them...

that's all

--------------------
[center]
user posted image

QUOTE(Darkruler @ Sep 6 2005, 02:03 AM)
Today I FUCKED MY MOM FUCKED MY MOM
[/center]
Achievements

+Quote Post
DAMIAN91
post Apr 23 2005, 04:10 PM
Post #9

Upstanding Citizen
Group Icon

Group: Banned
Member No.: 78

QUOTE (SoAP of WhEEze @ Apr 23 2005, 12:12 PM)
I/O R/I are doin a good job as a mod but I dun see them very active...

They come on at night(My timezone)...

--------------------
ORGANIZING VC-MP SQUAD
Zacko - Deko - Gnar - Bulldog - Mech - Cuda - Lazz - Asthenia - Nanook - EMBO - Toge -Redundant - Psycho - Dupzor
0.2 Released

My First Topic
Achievements

+Quote Post
jeffro3574
post Apr 23 2005, 10:36 PM
Post #10

Upstanding Citizen

Member No.: 10,570

i think they are doin pretty good...they are keeping spam down and setting rules that need to be set...im very happy with the forums so i'll keep coming back....i gotta a question tho and i dont wanna sound stupid so dont flame me for this...is there a difference between mods and mini-mods (or shall i say "Psy's little minions")?...if there is what is it? im just wonderin...
Achievements

+Quote Post
DAMIAN91
post Apr 23 2005, 10:41 PM
Post #11

Upstanding Citizen
Group Icon

QUOTE (jeffro3574 @ Apr 23 2005, 07:36 PM)
i think they are doin pretty good...they are keeping spam down and setting rules that need to be set...im very happy with the forums so i'll keep coming back....i gotta a question tho and i dont wanna sound stupid so dont flame me for this...is there a difference between mods and mini-mods (or shall i say "Psy's little minions")?...if there is what is it? im just wonderin...

They both have the same features as to being a mod. The only thing is that the mini-mods can still get treated as members by the mods/admin...

--------------------
ORGANIZING VC-MP SQUAD
Zacko - Deko - Gnar - Bulldog - Mech - Cuda - Lazz - Asthenia - Nanook - EMBO - Toge -Redundant - Psycho - Dupzor
0.2 Released

My First Topic
Achievements

+Quote Post
Qdeathstar
post Apr 23 2005, 11:02 PM
Post #12

Group Icon

they also cant remove there "edit by" watermark

--------------------

Seether - Country Song
Download Now

I've found it's impossible to be more human than human. Inhuman, however, is easy.

Achievements

+Quote Post
Smooth101
post Apr 23 2005, 11:24 PM
Post #13

Upstanding Citizen

Member No.: 1,088

The staff is doing fine overall. There will be a time or two that I see spam or a bad decision (in my opinion), but thats not too often.

I would like to say that gonetgo has proved he can be moderator material. At first when Pimp modded him, I thought for sure it was a mistake. As time passed, I noticed he didnt abuse his authority, and still abided by the rules. Good job gonetgo.

--------------------
Special thanks to JusChillin for the sig.
IPB Image
IPB Image
Achievements

+Quote Post
Passionate Homo ...
post Apr 23 2005, 11:49 PM
Post #14

Scam Artist
Group Icon

Member No.: 15

I had to delete a few posts because they just said "LOL teh mosd are ding gd!11LOL"
Try to keep the topic for complaints.

--------------------

QUOTE(LMOZ)
drive carfuly,because every secend a shrak can teleport itself to your car, and try to drive your car (if you have one) with shark in it.
Achievements

+Quote Post
DAMIAN91
post Apr 23 2005, 11:56 PM
Post #15

Upstanding Citizen
Group Icon

QUOTE (Smooth101 @ Apr 23 2005, 08:24 PM)
The staff is doing fine overall. There will be a time or two that I see spam or a bad decision (in my opinion), but thats not too often.

I would like to say that gonetgo has proved he can be moderator material. At first when Pimp modded him, I thought for sure it was a mistake. As time passed, I noticed he didnt abuse his authority, and still abided by the rules. Good job gonetgo.

Yea Gonetgo is a good mod. I was a bit skeptical of him at first because of his absences before he came mini-mod but now that I see him on a lot he has really changed my mind about him. It seems people have a problem with Kuwong now, I dont I just want to know why?

--------------------
ORGANIZING VC-MP SQUAD
0.2 Released

My First Topic
Achievements

+Quote Post
Mindfury
post Apr 24 2005, 03:16 AM
Post #16

Upstanding Citizen

Member No.: 1,136

QUOTE (DuffMan @ Apr 23 2005, 11:55 PM)
Personally I think kuwong isn't doing too good. He still acts like a normal member and fails to make me believe that he has some sort of responsibility.

The other little minions are doing great. They seem to have picked up the role of moderator very well, so I gotta say congrats to them smile.gif.

The normal moderators are doing an awesome job (as ever). Although I think they should be less tough on table breaking. Most people don't use 800x600 as their resolution, so if something is 800px wide it shouldn't be automatically turned to a link, since very few people will be affected by it =/.

So..yeah. Most things are fine...for now.

sorry duff, but i totally disagree. i think kuwong is doing a great job, mainly because of the reason you stated. he was one of the few mini mods to NOT go on an instant power trip, and instead, took the responsibility calmly, instead of instantly becoming more uptight than an admin. i also think albino and gonetgo are going good too, and are doing the same as kuwong, which is good

but on the flip side of that, someone is doing badly. two names come to mind:

p4yn3: calm the fuck down. just because you posted in some topic, doesn't mean you invincible. if i were doing what you were doing, i would be banned by now for 100% warn. so if you haven't been warned yet, i'm extremely suprised and i would have to say that for the first time, the REAL mods and admins are doing a bad job, just because they haven't made you calm down.

EMBO: i don't have much against you, but just chill a little. your doing good keeping the spammers at bay, but your a little uptight on small things. this is kinda what R-I did when he started too, but he calmed down whitin 2 weeks, and i hope you do too.

normal mods are doing great, well done nic. same for admins, well done Q. mini mods, remember, your not god. most of you were just in the right place at the right time, so don't abuse it, or your luck will run dry.

--------------------

Achievements

+Quote Post
Passionate Homo ...
post Apr 24 2005, 04:28 AM
Post #17

Scam Artist
Group Icon

Member No.: 15

I removed ToN as a mod, basically after reading this topic (another full of complaints about him) I decided I'd check if he had modded once since I last checked. He hadn't so a member he is.

I also deleted posts in this topic nicely telling us how good a job we're doing. That's very nice but it wastes the time of a mod/admin reading for complaints.

--------------------

QUOTE(LMOZ)
drive carfuly,because every secend a shrak can teleport itself to your car, and try to drive your car (if you have one) with shark in it.
Achievements

+Quote Post
Kratos
post Apr 24 2005, 04:45 AM
Post #18

Upstanding Citizen
Group Icon

Member No.: 11,179

Can someone compare a moderator to a minion?

DAMIAN answered the same question on this very page... - Mello
Achievements

+Quote Post
Qdeathstar
post Apr 24 2005, 12:05 PM
Post #19

Group Icon

p4yn3: calm the fuck down. just because you posted in some topic, doesn't mean you invincible. if i were doing what you were doing, i would be banned by now for 100% warn. so if you haven't been warned yet, i'm extremely suprised and i would have to say that for the first time, the REAL mods and admins are doing a bad job, just because they haven't made you calm down.

What topics?

Use the PM system, provide links. Deleted the last couple posts - Xtortion

--------------------

Seether - Country Song
Download Now

Achievements

+Quote Post
Austin
post Apr 25 2005, 06:26 AM
Post #20

Upstanding Citizen

Member No.: 141

Well I want to know who adminned that utter retard Qdeathstar..

I was told the only reason the dyslexic fat hobbit was made admin is because he wouldn't stop crying like a baby because mello was given the top spot before him.

Q prances round the forums like he owns the place.

He's an e-Chav.

Chavs are:

Fugly - Check.
Retarded - Check.
Annoying - Check.
Think they own the place - Check.

I can't see pyro adminning him.. cos I know for a fact pyro thinks he's an irritating cunt.. and psy's hardly ever on the forums.. so who was it? mello?
Achievements

+Quote Post

60 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 3rd September 2014 - 05:00 AM

GTA 5 | GTA San Andreas | Red Dead Redemption | GTA 4