> 3 Random Rants, Bah
Adidasbballin
post Mar 26 2005, 09:49 AM
Post #1

Upstanding Citizen

Group: Members
Member No.: 148

Read on....

1. People who won't accept something they where saw doing. Really, don't you hate these stupid fucks? Especially on the media or in real life. You see them do it and then they have the nerve to say they didn't when they are confronted, take for example just a few days ago some cop got caught excessively beating another person and when asked why he did that he denies it. Good fucking try you fuckface, but unfortunately you where caught by a little invention called the VIDEO CAMERA.

2. People who are too social or talk just too fucking much. I can't stand these son of a bitches. Whether they be male or females I would like to gather them all and put them in a fucking death camp. I especially hate bitches who talk too much and then they tell you "how come you don't talk?" I mostly say "just" or "i don't feel like it" but what I would really like to say is "BECAUSE I DON'T WANT TO YOU FUCKING BITCH, MAYBE I HAD A BAD DAY? OR MAYBE I AM EMBARRASED TO TALK IN FRONT OF THESE PEOPLE? MAYBE BECAUSE I AM SOMEWHAT SHY?OR MAYBE BECAUSE YOU TALK TOO MUCH YOU DON'T LET ANYONE GET A FUCKING WORD IN YOU BLABBERING VAGINA". I hate how people tell others or myself to "why don't you go out to a party or something? why are you always home?" I nearly grew tired of that that I have designed my own line to answer that - "because I do not want to, if you have such a problem with me being home all the time then too bad, its my life and I live it how I want to" Just because you are extremely social and like to go party, smoke pot or not do your fucking school work and shit does not mean you will be something in life. The probabilities are that you will baggin my fucking groceries.

3. Stupid, worthless and boring movies. Yes, unfortunately it is not a new fad to keep pumping shit movies. Who the fuck goes to their boss and says this - "ok I have a great idea for a movie, it is about a 2 cops who don't like each other but they began to become friends and in the end they save each others life" What fucking bull. One example of a worthless movie is "The Animal", god oh god I have never seen such a fucking stupid movie as this one. What a great fucking plot, a cop who gets the other cheek decides to help a woman but he dies on his way to rescue her and then a stupid scientist implants him animal parts and now he is super cop! YAy! The whole movie is full of bad attempts to make people laugh and bad acting. The only good fucking part was was the 15 seconds in the movie where a woman in a short white dress walks by and bends over.

--------------------
user posted image
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Achievements
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies (1 - 16)
I/O
post Mar 26 2005, 11:16 AM
Post #2

Upstanding Citizen
Group Icon

Group: Gold Member
Member No.: 85

1. No one saw me type up this message when there were 4 family members on the room with me.

2. Ironic, eh?

3. Lets see you make a fucking movie. Surely you have no damned clue how hard it is to make an original movie that appeals to all key demographics, while trying to maintain something thatll keep people awake for over 90 minutes, all the fucking while trying to stay in budget and earn a fucking profit. Huh? Lets see you make one. dry.gif Certain movies are supposed to be made only for certain people... Take Disney movies. While youre thinking "Fuck this is retarded", little kids are having the time of their lives. Think of other people besides yourself for once, you insensitive punk ass bitch.

--------------------

Achievements

+Quote Post
I/O
post Mar 26 2005, 12:16 PM
Post #3

Upstanding Citizen
Group Icon

QUOTE (Jet Black @ Mar 26 2005, 04:12 AM)
QUOTE (I/O @ Mar 26 2005, 01:16 PM)
3. Lets see you make a fucking movie.

Just because he can't does mean they can't, retarded response.

Read the rest of that response.

--------------------

Achievements

+Quote Post
psychÝ
post Mar 26 2005, 04:09 PM
Post #4

Upstanding Citizen

Member No.: 1,279

2. still don't get people who don't go to parties when there invited to them
3. don't watch it then and it won't make any money

--------------------

Dragonfly
Achievements

+Quote Post
Tootsie_Roll
post Mar 26 2005, 04:17 PM
Post #5

Upstanding Citizen

Member No.: 214

Rant 3 should be about directors that don't know how to end movies.

Such as, the ring two.

No need for it but dousche bags are in it for the money and the first was acclaimed 'the best movie since the 6th Sense' (which in reality the 6th Sense kicks the SHIT out of the ring because the ring wasn't scary) they new people would see it again, and the money would roll in.

--------------------
[center]user posted image
user posted image
[/center]
Achievements

+Quote Post
Young Escobar
post Mar 26 2005, 04:57 PM
Post #6

Upstanding Citizen

Member No.: 8,829

The title random represents this topic.

--------------------
IPB Image
Achievements

+Quote Post
Black&white
post Mar 26 2005, 04:59 PM
Post #7

Upstanding Citizen
Group Icon

Group: Banned
Member No.: 10,947

what the fuck is goin on!?

--------------------
user posted image
"Comin up I was confused my momma kissin a girl/Confusion occurs comin up in the cold world,Daddy ain't around probably out commitin felonies/My favorite rapper used to sing ch-check out my melody"-hate it or love it
Achievements

+Quote Post
Young Escobar
post Mar 26 2005, 05:01 PM
Post #8

Upstanding Citizen

Member No.: 8,829

QUOTE (Black&white @ Mar 26 2005, 12:59 PM)
what the fuck is goin on!?

Apperently he is bitching about three different things.

--------------------
IPB Image
Achievements

+Quote Post
Adidasbballin
post Mar 26 2005, 09:57 PM
Post #9

Upstanding Citizen

QUOTE (Jet Black @ Mar 26 2005, 07:12 AM)
QUOTE (I/O @ Mar 26 2005, 01:16 PM)
3. Lets see you make a fucking movie.

Just because he can't does mean they can't, retarded response.

And also, it seems he stole the blabbering vagina thing from maddox and the thing about two cops beginning to like each other... I'll edit and provide links.

Maddox Cops

Maddox Blubbering Vagina

?????? So I got blabbering vagina from MAddox...and? I didn't know about the cops though, that I got from a News story in Mexico where I go sometimes. And what if I fucking use it? Is it a crime? Is that word copyright? jesus christ.

Also I bet I could make a better fucking movie if I was given the opportunity too.

Those are my rants, if you don't like them.....too FUCKING BAD. Go cry about somewhere else.

This post has been edited by Adidasbballin: Mar 26 2005, 09:59 PM

--------------------
user posted image
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post
Passionate Homo ...
post Mar 27 2005, 12:46 AM
Post #10

Scam Artist
Group Icon

Member No.: 15

I can safely say if pyro and maddox were never born this post would never have been made.

--------------------

QUOTE(LMOZ)
drive carfuly,because every secend a shrak can teleport itself to your car, and try to drive your car (if you have one) with shark in it.
Achievements

+Quote Post
Adidasbballin
post Mar 27 2005, 06:52 AM
Post #11

Upstanding Citizen

QUOTE (mello_yello @ Mar 26 2005, 07:46 PM)
I can safely say if pyro and maddox were never born this post would never have been made.

Are you saying someone on the internet is going to influence my way of thinking and my way of lifestyle and how I view things? For god fucking sakes. You depend too much on other people. I have always thought the same thing about the things I said. The white cop, black cop becoming friends is true, and you know what reminded me of that? The new fucking movie Miss Congeniality 2 (or w/e the fucking name is) and just a few days ago I had watched the movie National Security. I never got the idea because of Maddox, I never even knew he had written that article. Oh and just because I used "blabbering vagina" means that I couldn't of substituted those 2 words with 2 other insults? For christ sake. The only connection between my post and maddox is 2 insignificant words. Yet you imply if maddox wasn't born I never would of made this topic? That is like saying if the kid around the block wasn't born george bush would of lost the elections. Next time before you place your fingers on the keyboard think about what you are going to type. And who the fuck is pyro?

I can safely say, you just got owned.

This post has been edited by Adidasbballin: Mar 27 2005, 07:17 AM

--------------------
user posted image
Achievements

+Quote Post
I/O
post Mar 27 2005, 07:50 AM
Post #12

Upstanding Citizen
Group Icon

QUOTE (Adidasbballin @ Mar 26 2005, 10:52 PM)
QUOTE (mello_yello @ Mar 26 2005, 07:46 PM)

Are you saying someone on the internet is going to influence my way of thinking and my way of lifestyle and how I view things? For god fucking sakes. You depend too much on other people. I have always thought the same thing about the things I said. The white cop, black cop becoming friends is true, and you know what reminded me of that? The new fucking movie Miss Congeniality 2 (or w/e the fucking name is) and just a few days ago I had watched the movie National Security. I never got the idea because of Maddox, I never even knew he had written that article. Oh and just because I used "blabbering vagina" means that I couldn't of substituted those 2 words with 2 other insults? For christ sake. The only connection between my post and maddox is 2 insignificant words. Yet you imply if maddox wasn't born I never would of made this topic? That is like saying if the kid around the block wasn't born george bush would of lost the elections. Next time before you place your fingers on the keyboard think about what you are going to type. And who the fuck is pyro?

I can safely say, you just got owned.

HA.

You did nothing even remotely close to "owned". Owning is to hack into someone's linux box, rootkit it and turn it into a slave, eh Brad? wink.gif

--------------------

Achievements

+Quote Post
Achilles
post Mar 27 2005, 10:59 PM
Post #13

Upstanding Citizen

Member No.: 5,963

I know this is R&R, but you use the word "fuck" so much it loses any meaning.

--------------------
user posted image
Thanks to that cool muthafucka Achilles for the bitch'n sig.
Achievements

+Quote Post
Adidasbballin
post Mar 28 2005, 12:04 AM
Post #14

Upstanding Citizen

QUOTE (Pink_Panther @ Mar 27 2005, 05:59 PM)

3 fucks is alot? roll2.gif roll2.gif roll2.gif

Oh and mello did get owned. Oh so good. So just because I have a valid point and he is an admin doesn't mean you have to suck his dick I/O.

This post has been edited by Adidasbballin: Mar 28 2005, 12:08 AM

--------------------
user posted image
Achievements

+Quote Post
Pyrocy
post Mar 28 2005, 12:35 AM
Post #15

Upstanding Citizen
Group Icon

Member No.: 2

QUOTE (Adidasbballin @ Mar 28 2005, 01:04 AM)

Oh and mello did get owned. Oh so good. So just because I have a valid point and he is an admin doesn't mean you have to suck his dick I/O.

In your little self centered mindset, yes but how do you know hes not going to come back with a rebuttal to your reply? Besides, when you put too many slang words and insults in what would of been a highly constructive post, people don't take you seriously.

--------------------

Add Me on MySpace if you're so inclined...
QUOTE (Heartless on GTA4.TV)
Unlike the mainstream forums, we're gritty, crazy sociopaths. And still approved by Rockstar. Most GTA Sites cater to a younger, softer audience (Zidane?), as opposed to this forum, which caters to bi-polar grandmothers with too many cats (Pyro?).
Achievements

+Quote Post
Achilles
post Mar 28 2005, 12:45 AM
Post #16

Upstanding Citizen

Member No.: 5,963

I count about 14 in your first post. Fuck is a wonderful word and all, but dammit man, exercise your vocabulary a little!

--------------------
user posted image
Thanks to that cool muthafucka Achilles for the bitch'n sig.
Achievements

+Quote Post
I/O
post Mar 28 2005, 01:53 PM
Post #17

Upstanding Citizen
Group Icon

QUOTE (PyroHazard @ Mar 27 2005, 04:35 PM)

In your little self centered mindset, yes but how do you know hes not going to come back with a rebuttal to your reply? Besides, when you put too many slang words and insults in what would of been a highly constructive post, people don't take you seriously.

You see? This is a much better 'own' than the shitty remarks you gave out to mello. smile.gif

--------------------

Achievements

+Quote Post

Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th November 2014 - 11:20 PM

GTA 5 | GTA San Andreas | Red Dead Redemption | GTA 4