Mysterious Plane, picture here
Mysterious Plane, picture here
Mar 1 2005, 06:13 AM
Joined: 14-January 05
Member No.: 8,367
Hi to anyone new whos reading this.
The answer to this 'Mysterious Plane' Topic has been answered. The object in the first picture in the first post below turned out to be a 'stretched out' Andromeda, as first postulated by GS2V4.
There were many harsh skeptics at first, but my pictures and movies made most people believers and made others get excited, and some even got confused. Hell, some people actually got off thier asses and tried it! You'll even find a post from Pyro. Since the first post, many more people have reported seeing the plane glitching too. Overall, it created some interest, and did what forums are supposed to do. So, please, think before you ink.
Here's Step By-Step Instructions on how YOU can view the stretched out plane too: keep in mind, this is only one of many ways of seeing it.
1) Go to an inside save house, and save. (The Johnson House works great)
2) Load the new slot and enter the slo-mo cheat - Triangle, Up, Right, Down, Square, R2, R1
3) Walk towards the yellow exit marker INSIDE the save house and stand about 6 feet from the door, facing it. and stop. (dont go outside yet)
4) Enter the blow up cars cheat - EXCEPT FOR THE LAST BUTTON - R2, L2, R1, L1, L2, R2, Square, Triangle, Circle, Triangle, L2 (L1 is the last button, DONT HIT IT YET)
5) By now, because the last code had a square in it, you will have jumped to the yellow marker, sending you outside.
6) Once youre outside, hit the last button - L1... everything will blow up.
7) Spawn a hydra - Triangle, Triangle, Square, Circle, X, L1, L1, Down, Up
8) Hit triangle to run over and get in the hydra.
9) While CJ is running to the hydra to get in (automaticaly beacuse of triangle) use your right analog stick to look up into the sky, where you will hopefully see (and hear) the plane in the sky, trailing smoke because of the blow up cars cheat.
10) Once in the hydra, chase the smoke trailing plane.
11) When youve caught up to the burning/exploding plane, fly over it, and hit triangle to jump out of the hydra.
12) Open your parachute as soon as you can.
13) Do the jetpack cheat - Left, Right, L1, L2, R1, R2, Up, Down, Left, Right (NOTE: You will not see the jetpack on your back after youve entered this cheat untill you drop the parachute)
14) Hit triangle to drop the parachute. You will now see the jetpack spawn on your back.
15) Hold R2 and L2 together to hover with the jetpack.
16) Hold R1 to aim, and use right analog stick to look around for the blowing up plane.
17) repeat untill you see it stretch out or do whatever it will do for you.
Theres about a 1 in 4 chance of it happening, so just keep trying it will do different things.
Heres a quick time movie of the HUGE plane sinking into the ground.
NOTE:******TO VIEW THIS MOVIE, YOU HAVE TO (((RIGHT))) CLICK THE LINK BELOW, THEN CHOOSE 'Save as...' OR 'Save Target as....')*********
Heres some more neet pics of it:
(click images for larger pics)
THE FIRST POST WENT AS FOLLOWS:
I ran across this plane today, and I've never seen it. Its gigantic.
I searched for it in the official vehicle guide, but I dont know whats its even called.
There are only a few big planes, its not the andromeda (look at the engines!), its not the at-400. Can someone tell me what it is????
This post has been edited by ceejay: Mar 18 2005, 09:09 PM
100% San Andreas completion
100% All girlfriends
121 Grove territories owned. (69.83%)
|Lo-Fi Version||Time is now: 1st October 2016 - 03:15 AM|