IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

3 Pages V   1 2 3 >  
Closed TopicStart new topic
> The Tsunami's...., It got personal for me....
P-nut
post Jan 16 2005, 03:33 AM
Post #1

Upstanding Citizen

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,200

What happened in Asia is a disaster, we all recon that, but today it got personal for me. I just received an e-mail from my surf-teacher, a great guy from South Africa, who was there at the time of the tsunamis. He wrote to me that his girlfriend, who I know too, got cought up in the waves. They found her body a few days ago.
Me, Phil (the surfteacher) and Anne (his girlfriend) spent alot of time on my last holiday, we were usually the last ones to go to bed, telling stories at the campfire. Sometimes we even skipped sleeping and walked to the beach at 5 in the morning, to surf the waves without a whole crows getting in your way
This news struck me pretty hard, this girl was a legend, and I will honestly miss her.

Frankly I dont know the reason I'm writing this, but just remember to donate money to the aid-organisations. The tradegy can't be undone, but the land can be rebuilt, and our money can prevent a whole lot of other people from dying too. Be generous.

--------------------
I jerk off inside books, and give life to words
Achievements
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
fallenbomb
post Jan 16 2005, 04:19 AM
Post #2

Upstanding Citizen

Member No.: 7,893

someone once posted that the recent disasters (cali landslide tsnami avalanch in colorado or somewhere) shows signs of a very slow demise of the earth. maybe he wasnt crazy afterall.

--------------------
user posted image
Suddenly there was a terrible roar all around us and the sky was full of what looked like huge bats, all swooping and screeching and diving around the car... and a voice was screaming: Holy Jesus! What are these goddamn animals? - Raoul Duke user posted imageuser posted image
Achievements

+Quote Post
iSpyware
post Jan 16 2005, 04:20 AM
Post #3

Upstanding Citizen

Member No.: 7

Cry us a river.

--------------------
OMG SO KAWAII ^____^
Achievements

+Quote Post
gtathc
post Jan 16 2005, 04:23 AM
Post #4

Upstanding Citizen

Member No.: 7,833

QUOTE (fallenbomb @ Jan 16 2005, 05:19 AM)
someone once posted that the recent disasters (cali landslide tsnami avalanch in colorado or somewhere) shows signs of a very slow demise of the earth. maybe he wasnt crazy afterall.

told im not crazy

--------------------
i stole this sig, hahahaha
user posted image
Some say the end is near. Some say we'll see armageddon soon. I certainly hope we will. I sure could use a vacation from this bullshit three ring circus sideshow of freaks. TooL
Achievements

+Quote Post
Washunka
post Jan 16 2005, 04:32 AM
Post #5

Upstanding Citizen

Member No.: 7,098

QUOTE (ImaPhatPimp @ Jan 16 2005, 05:20 AM)
Cry us a river.

What's your problem that surf teacher lost someone he loved that sucks, thats a tragedy. And i know because i lost someone i loved before too. That was way out of line.

--------------------

Achievements

+Quote Post
Guest_Randomly-Insane_*
post Jan 16 2005, 07:01 AM
Post #6

Guests

yeah dude that was harsh, give the guy a break.

you should be more decent, especially considering people look up to you to set an example on here because your a mod.

back on topic,

i'm sorry to hear about that, my family had two friends in one of the places hit by the tsunami, we have recieved word that they are ok but the first few days after it happened, we were worried that they might have died.

and yeah i agree, donate to the relief effort, i have a link up on my website to the disaster relief fund in charge of distributing money to the disaster areas over there.

Achievements

+Quote Post
DonLeone
post Jan 16 2005, 10:33 AM
Post #7

Upstanding Citizen
Group Icon

Group: Banned
Member No.: 1,499

oh no, imaphatpimp just spammed. shouldn't he recieve an 8n year ban or something, lairy bastard. He makes himself sound like some repressed 80 year old man, just shoved into an old people's home.
Achievements

+Quote Post
RedSquare
post Jan 16 2005, 10:49 AM
Post #8

Upstanding Citizen

Member No.: 1,691

Enough of the flaming. wink.gif Sorry to hear about your loss, I lost my friend aswell.

--------------------

Achievements

+Quote Post
Guest_Nic Nix_*
post Jan 16 2005, 12:39 PM
Post #9

Guests

Brad be nice.

I'm sorry to hear that. I don't know of any one personally who has been injured by it but it's still sad so keep the donations coming in.
Achievements

+Quote Post
Steve
post Jan 16 2005, 12:51 PM
Post #10

Upstanding Citizen

Member No.: 5,246

Sorry, to hear this man. sad.gif My hearts with you and your friends and family. smile.gif
Achievements

+Quote Post
Bong Hitter
post Jan 16 2005, 12:57 PM
Post #11

Upstanding Citizen

Member No.: 5,285

QUOTE (P-nut @ Jan 16 2005, 04:33 AM)
What happened in Asia is a disaster, we all recon that, but today it got personal for me. I just received an e-mail from my surf-teacher, a great guy from South Africa, who was there at the time of the tsunamis. He wrote to me that his girlfriend, who I know too, got cought up in the waves. They found her body a few days ago.
Me, Phil (the surfteacher) and Anne (his girlfriend) spent alot of time on my last holiday, we were usually the last ones to go to bed, telling stories at the campfire. Sometimes we even skipped sleeping and walked to the beach at 5 in the morning, to surf the waves without a whole crows getting in your way
This news struck me pretty hard, this girl was a legend, and I will honestly miss her.

Frankly I dont know the reason I'm writing this, but just remember to donate money to the aid-organisations. The tradegy can't be undone, but the land can be rebuilt, and our money can prevent a whole lot of other people from dying too. Be generous.

I feel sorry for u , and ur teacher.... but I surely did not have luck in those waves either.. let me translate.. lost my bro and mom there.
worlds a shitty place..

--------------------

Take a huge hit dat my eyes startt0 cry.
Achievements

+Quote Post
Steve
post Jan 16 2005, 12:58 PM
Post #12

Upstanding Citizen

Member No.: 5,246

Yes. sad.gif
Achievements

+Quote Post
Muppet_Master
post Jan 16 2005, 01:08 PM
Post #13

Upstanding Citizen

Member No.: 5,975

sorry to hear of your loss.

--------------------
user posted image
If ignorance is bliss, why aren't more people happy?
Achievements

+Quote Post
DonLeone
post Jan 16 2005, 02:59 PM
Post #14

Upstanding Citizen
Group Icon

Group: Banned
Member No.: 1,499

look up to mods my ass! I want to be as different to them as possible
Achievements

+Quote Post
Get Inda Car HO ...
post Jan 16 2005, 03:18 PM
Post #15

Upstanding Citizen

Member No.: 6,797

QUOTE (washunka @ Jan 16 2005, 01:32 AM)
QUOTE (ImaPhatPimp @ Jan 16 2005, 05:20 AM)
Cry us a river.

What's your problem that surf teacher lost someone he loved that sucks, thats a tragedy. And i know because i lost someone i loved before too. That was way out of line.

Yeah man, the surf man just lost his girlfriend. I bet you can't even imagine how tragic that could be if you found your loved one's body in the water. Show some fuckin respect!

And you supposed to be the "bigger member" mad.gif

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post
SADude
post Jan 16 2005, 03:27 PM
Post #16

Upstanding Citizen

Member No.: 7,654

Chicken Nuggets sad.gif

--------------------
user posted image

Achievements

+Quote Post
Eyemace
post Jan 16 2005, 05:40 PM
Post #17

Upstanding Citizen

Member No.: 3,719

QUOTE (SADude @ Jan 16 2005, 04:27 PM)
Chicken Nuggets sad.gif

wtf diespam.gif
aniways, thats pretty bad, i had a friend who's uncle was killed in it, he doesnt seem too bothered, but he might just not show it

--------------------
IPB Image
Your sister's HOT but your mom does that thing with her tongue.
Achievements

+Quote Post
P-nut
post Jan 16 2005, 07:55 PM
Post #18

Upstanding Citizen

Member No.: 2,200

QUOTE (Bong Hitter @ Jan 16 2005, 01:57 PM)
QUOTE (P-nut @ Jan 16 2005, 04:33 AM)

I feel sorry for u , and ur teacher.... but I surely did not have luck in those waves either.. let me translate.. lost my bro and mom there.
worlds a shitty place..

damn, I'm sorry to hear that man sad.gif this shit is indeed waaay bigger then 9/11

oh and Pimp, fuck you. I just lost all my respect for you. Before you posted that I was actually one of the few that thought you were a funny guy, but that was just way out of line. You offended me with that line.

--------------------
I jerk off inside books, and give life to words
Achievements

+Quote Post
fallenbomb
post Jan 16 2005, 09:08 PM
Post #19

Upstanding Citizen

Member No.: 7,893

QUOTE (Bong Hitter @ Jan 16 2005, 01:57 PM)
worlds a shitty place..

hey bong hitter you got a lot of 'i understandstrength man. i dont know how i would handle that kind of loss. i wish i could say i understand" or "i feel for ya man" but the truth of the matter is i have no fucking idea and no offense but i dont want to. much props for keepin the smokers dream alive. i too am a smoker too who would choose a bong over a spliff or joint or whatever. i got an acrylic 18 incher. anyway i am WAY off topic here but i have a much deeper respect for you know dude.

--------------------
user posted image
Suddenly there was a terrible roar all around us and the sky was full of what looked like huge bats, all swooping and screeching and diving around the car... and a voice was screaming: Holy Jesus! What are these goddamn animals? - Raoul Duke user posted imageuser posted image
Achievements

+Quote Post
Passionate Homo ...
post Jan 16 2005, 09:33 PM
Post #20

Scam Artist
Group Icon

Group: Gold Member
Member No.: 15

sorry to hear it, P-nut...

pimp thats a bit "insensitive"

--------------------

QUOTE(LMOZ)
drive carfuly,because every secend a shrak can teleport itself to your car, and try to drive your car (if you have one) with shark in it.
Achievements

+Quote Post

3 Pages V   1 2 3 >
Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 22nd August 2014 - 07:44 PM

GTA 5 | GTA San Andreas | Red Dead Redemption | GTA 4