IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

18 Pages V  « < 14 15 16 17 18 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> ~List of things to do after that 100%~, ~Read all the fun stuff~Add Stuff Too~
arthuro12
post Jul 27 2006, 06:42 PM
Post #301

Upstanding Citizen

Group: Members
Member No.: 27,087

OPERATION:DESERT STORM!!! or BLACKHAWK DOWN!!!

take the ''recruet everyone cheat'' and the all wanted star cheat, when the army dudes show up, you turn the all wanted cheat of, and recreut them, then go to ''The lost pueblo'' (near yer airbase) and turn the all wanted cheat on, The Lost Pueblo looks like Bagdad and you got a small squad of recrueted armyguys, so thats yuer armie and the enemy is the ''all wAnted stars-guys'' You can also do this on mount Chiolliad or in the desert, (i always do this in "the lost pueblo" becuZ its more realistical

another thing i like to do is taking an at500 (or what ever the big planes called) and flying it in big buildings or landing it into crouded piers, Using your imagination is the key to recreation and fun, nothing is cooler than pretending to be a drunk driver biggrin.gif and slamming your vihicle into groups of ballas or recruted homies that u intensionaly put there!

Sorry about my crappy englisch, im dutch tongue.gif

--------------------
its my 3d sig!!!
IPB Image
hehehe
Achievements
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
TheKiller
post Jul 27 2006, 09:34 PM
Post #302

Upstanding Citizen

Member No.: 31,512

QUOTE(arthuro12 @ Jul 27 2006, 07:42 PM) [snapback]1205177[/snapback]

OPERATION:DESERT STORM!!! or BLACKHAWK DOWN!!!

take the ''recruet everyone cheat'' and the all wanted star cheat, when the army dudes show up, you turn the all wanted cheat of, and recreut them, then go to ''The lost pueblo'' (near yer airbase) and turn the all wanted cheat on, The Lost Pueblo looks like Bagdad and you got a small squad of recrueted armyguys, so thats yuer armie and the enemy is the ''all wAnted stars-guys'' You can also do this on mount Chiolliad or in the desert, (i always do this in "the lost pueblo" becuZ its more realistical

another thing i like to do is taking an at500 (or what ever the big planes called) and flying it in big buildings or landing it into crouded piers, Using your imagination is the key to recreation and fun, nothing is cooler than pretending to be a drunk driver biggrin.gif and slamming your vihicle into groups of ballas or recruted homies that u intensionaly put there!

Sorry about my crappy englisch, im dutch tongue.gif

Hahaha good things, all of these can be done without completetion btw

--------------------
IPB Image
Restarting GTA: San Andreas
GTA Vice City: 100%
GTA III: 100%
Achievements

+Quote Post
The Best
post Jul 28 2006, 11:10 PM
Post #303

Upstanding Citizen

Member No.: 31,499

he is telling the truth these things can be done before 100 completion

THE BEST

he is telling the truth these things can be done before 100 completion

THE BEST cool.gif
Achievements

+Quote Post
Vimpto™
post Jul 30 2006, 07:55 AM
Post #304

Upstanding Citizen

Member No.: 31,431

yep i agree

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post
arthuro12
post Jul 31 2006, 02:53 PM
Post #305

Upstanding Citizen

Member No.: 27,087

yeah thats right, but is this wrong or somthing??
ok, u can do it while in the mission stuff' but you can do everything else on this tread while in the (campaign) game, so wtf?? sad.gif

..i hope i dint do anything wrong

[edit] u can also try to copy reall life movie stars (gothfather, scarface)
my favo ''copy-outfit'' is blade,
-superjump cheat
-flattop haircut
-biker boots
-black tank
-camo pants
-katana
- and a nice black ''blade-mobile'' VroooooOm!!! OMG itsa vampire!!! ^cuts head of^ waaaaaaa or flametrower as a UV-lamp (torturing that fat blob ithingy in the movie was really funny tongue.gif)

This post has been edited by arthuro12: Jul 31 2006, 03:28 PM

--------------------
its my 3d sig!!!
IPB Image
hehehe
Achievements

+Quote Post
awclark
post Aug 10 2006, 09:14 PM
Post #306

Upstanding Citizen

Member No.: 5,984

things i do after I did 100% completion....

- screw around with the girlfriends
- take hookers out into the middle of nowhere in the desert or in the country and when they finish.... i knife 'em. haha.
- go really fast on roads and swerve out of control and hit some people or cause a pileup.
- Fly planes to cities.
- skydive out of planes.
- fly over area 69 and purposely get hit by a rocket so I have some turbulence and then crash.
- finally just cause some infamous GTA havoc.

I probablty have more, but i don't want to list them right now.
Achievements

+Quote Post
HammerHead
post Aug 20 2006, 09:08 PM
Post #307

Upstanding Citizen

Member No.: 31,645

My list... probably listed before but don't wanna read 'em all

- Be stealth, hide in the shadows. Pop up from behind somewhere and slit peoples throats, or crouch behind fences and when there is barely anyone around, shoot some people in the head with a Silenced 9mm and see how many you can kill without getting a star. Then when you do get a star find somewhere to hide where no cops can get to you, perhaps the tops of certain buildings.

- Fly to places and pretend you have people in your plane (or car if you're that way inclined wink.gif ). Then land and taxi to some gate or somewhere.. boring but something to do.

- Get some good music on your Xbox and get some sweet car. Drive around and weave in and out of traffic, do jumps and mod your car so it looks awesome.. you can get some sweet replays and good movie oppurtunities.

- Snipe people from up high and hold the cops off with only a sniper (you get screwed eventually by a heli)

- Cheat! Put in some wierd things.. like Spawn a Quad.. then the flying car cheat.. then Spawn a Jetpack.. then a Parachute laugh.gif

Theres tons of better stuff.. but oh well.
Achievements

+Quote Post
curious cat
post Aug 22 2006, 12:34 PM
Post #308

Upstanding Citizen

Member No.: 9,790

i always like finding the best way to kill myself, crazy but it can get pretty brutal.

also killing other people in the best way possible, i e chasing them off a cliff.

i sometimes kill someone and get rid off any evidence like burn the car or kill any witnesses
Achievements

+Quote Post
kyle0912
post Sep 7 2006, 06:36 PM
Post #309

Upstanding Citizen

Member No.: 26,478

i have a really good one but it involves cheats(dont look if you dont cheat)

to start off go to the tallest building in los santos and spawn lots and lots of quads(cheat) and get some satchels(weapon set 3),chuck the satchels on the bikes and stand near the edge(get the parachute) then blow the satchels and skydive to the bottom and just watch all the quads fall down and crush people

--------------------
wot,no miniguns?
Achievements

+Quote Post
BensGotSlacks
post Oct 1 2006, 11:49 PM
Post #310

Upstanding Citizen

Member No.: 32,645

i dont know if this has been said but

Get your favorite weapons tier and alot of ammo and make the pedestrians attack you with guns and hold the whole state off with just you and your guns

--------------------

"I'd rather die on my feet, than live on my knees,"
-Patrick Flynn

Proud
IPB Image
Achievements

+Quote Post
SlickCriminal92
post Oct 2 2006, 10:25 PM
Post #311

Upstanding Citizen

Member No.: 30,471

Get in a plane. Jump out of the plane and try to land on top of a pedestrain's head? tongue.gif roll2.gif

--------------------
Yeah ban me and still talk behind my back, lol typical pussies. DO get out of the basement, and stotic my address is 5236 Creekside Trail, Sarasota Florida. Come get me if you think you are so ''tough'' Ha.

You can ban me but I'll be back because I always get my way.

:)
Achievements

+Quote Post
jasonbay
post Oct 20 2006, 03:09 PM
Post #312

Upstanding Citizen

Member No.: 32,938

Im not 100% done but have all the important stuff . I really hope they dont include oysters , horseshoes or pic taking int GTA-4 . But right now Im trying to see how many ppl I can kill and how many feet I can drive . I hope I can kill like a million ppl before the next game comes out because I know Ill stop playes SA when 4 comes out
Achievements

+Quote Post
c130
post Oct 27 2006, 03:12 AM
Post #313

Upstanding Citizen

Member No.: 33,162

g'day I'm new to the forums, but trust me I've almost played and fooled with san an to death (trust me I've done everything possible). Got some ORIGINAL stuff for ya all found by me,(these are major glitches no half steppin shit aight'.

The GTA Orchestra major easter egg: location:many areas of game]( spawn points at hosdpitals etc.), instructions: take out cd from tray(works on ground level in most areas, withouting coming up with the msg from cd ejection)) don't walk around too far away, wait a while...

Okay now the sound should glitch, really badly and turn into really eerie and wierd music, gunshots should be little tings car horns and engines noise can somewhat be controlled but if you stray too far from the loaded land it will freeze. (if at first you don't suceed go into second city and die so you respawn at the hospital then try from there).

backfliping car-transport truck: okay you should all no that the car-carriing truck can be lowered and ish on the back, well lower it a little bit then try driving vehicles in the space left it will jam in there and make the truck do backflips.

turbo tanks:hold handbrake in a tank for awesome handling and increased speed.

crazy tanks get on top of a somewhat structured roof top, spawn tanks a few should shoot way up into the sky and fall down.

and the best for last...

OMFG restaurant/ car mod/ gambling/ hack!!!!(bets glitch ever!!) okay we all no about the driving of cars in the auto mod shops right??? well I've worked out a way to be able to freely move while getting served at retaurant/gambling/modshop.

walking around behind the burger shot woman killing her friend, and killing her but she still stands and then eat till you throwup all over her friends dead body. Also while playing roulette you can walk freely aswell as the spin wheel thing and othere restaurants. ammunation i have not got to work but. its trial and error use cheats what ever. the easiest way to see these amazing thigns in action is to just let cj sit there for ages up to a day(in game) press forward to see if it work then try to control cj with the fixed camera view (a bit hard at first)and reak havok,

although if you die or leave the building etc. the little map will be missing and sometimes ther will be no cars, just go to an auto mod shop and come out and problem fixed.sorry its so hard to explain, but tell me what you think.

Other Interesting shit I found out. see what happens.

do the jetpack cheat while getting a lap dance.

turn backwards and use weapons cheat in shooting gallery.

in two player kiss while standing on a moving vehicle.

use jetpack cheat while doing a bench press (warning will freeze you) rofl

while in a fixed position i.e. eating or playing roullette keep spawning and realeasing jetpacks till
you have a solid ring of spinnijng jetpacks around you, walk through some of the jetpacks , you should have about ten jetpacks now inside you walk away and watch them all come out when you press triangle.
Achievements

+Quote Post
The Viruz
post Dec 10 2006, 05:27 PM
Post #314

Upstanding Citizen

Member No.: 33,067

The Grove War
The Grove War is a challenge i made up when I got bored in San Andreas. The first thing you have to do is, have your respect high enough to recruit all Grove members. Get a bus of some sort that will fit all your Grove homies. You then travel to the Secret Army Base in Las Venturas which is loacted in the desert region.Once you reach your destanation,you and your Grove homies storm the Army Base trying to stay alive the longest time you can. You can continue to repeat the process or just recruit civilians from the local towns surronding the Base. (You can recruit pedestrians by entering the "Recruit Anyone Cheat"

This post has been edited by The Viruz: Dec 12 2006, 09:44 PM
Achievements

+Quote Post
Anton
post Dec 15 2006, 10:46 PM
Post #315

Upstanding Citizen
Group Icon

Group: Gold Member
Member No.: 2,059

i just like to play with my friends. But first you need to get slightly drunk, not like proper pissed where you can function properly but drunk enough for you to laugh at everything. put on gta and play in turns 2 player with your friends - this is the most hilarious thing thats ever happened to me.

P.S. - Also works on Tekken games. try it out dudes

--------------------

Achievements

+Quote Post
MikeToreno
post Dec 22 2006, 02:23 AM
Post #316

Upstanding Citizen

Member No.: 34,051

Drug busts in Los Santos are fun. I like to get into my cop uniform (from Barbara), grab my FBI Rancher, and drive to Los Santos. Once there, I go to East Beach, find a drug dealer and wait. Eventually, a car will pull up to him and collect some drugs. Once she's back in her car, I quickly take out the dealer, and follow the car for a while before pulling the person out and killing them.

It's even funner on two player.
Achievements

+Quote Post
Guest_Ron Sailer_*
post Dec 23 2006, 10:26 AM
Post #317

Guests

there other funny things whit planes

like flying a hydra plane with 6 star wanted level and than flying between trees and let other police/army planes crash into the trees and you avoid them

i think its really funny or another thing:

go into the army base in the desert and take rhino and smash the rocket launchers or just fly whit a hydra and let the rockets follow you and if the hit just jump out, open parachute and if you have full live press Enter and fall down whit no parachute(you survive if you have full live and drop parachute before tuching ground)

its really funny just try out
Achievements

+Quote Post
andrea*.
post Jan 6 2007, 02:15 AM
Post #318

Upstanding Citizen

Member No.: 34,415

i'm only at 49% completion but i loove doing all those things haha. i do them all the time. driving off mount chiliad is my fave. every once in a while after i finish a mission i save. then i fuck around and waste time and have fun haha. i make sure not to save afterwards though.
Achievements

+Quote Post
Grove Sniper
post Jan 28 2007, 11:23 AM
Post #319

Upstanding Citizen

Member No.: 34,696

Shoot planes down with the Volcom mini gun is always fun..

--------------------
PROGRESS: 91.12%!!!
Grove Sniper chasing the law before it chases me!
I do hunt glitches and I could help you find some if you need help or want help PM me right away.
Achievements

+Quote Post
Herdist
post Feb 6 2007, 11:18 AM
Post #320

Upstanding Citizen

Member No.: 34,409

I like to use huge bunny hop cheat. It make me laugh. Dress like psycho and get a bat then try to reach highest buildings or go to Area 69 with your cycle biggrin.gif do huge bunny hops and rockets are try to hit you biggrin.gif (I dont try this one yet)

--------------------
My Favorite Game:

Achievements

+Quote Post

18 Pages V  « < 14 15 16 17 18 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 21st August 2014 - 02:04 PM

GTA 5 | GTA San Andreas | Red Dead Redemption | GTA 4