IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> San Andreas Forum Guideline Repository, All the rules under one roof!
Pyrocy
post Nov 5 2004, 11:43 PM
Post #1

Upstanding Citizen
Group Icon

Group: Gold Member
Member No.: 2

1. I am tired of seeing "BIGFOOT IN MA HOUZE!!11" everywhere on this board. From now on, all bigfoot topics will be locked.[/b]

2. Don't start BS rumors here. If you do, possible automatic suspension. (depending how big it is)

3. Please provide proof of your find. This would include pictures, instructions and movies.

4. Make sure no one else has found your findings. The search tool is useful you know.

5. Anti Idiocy Guide: Due to overwhelming numbers of tards and tard discussions, here are the following reasons why most topics get locked:

1. Anything relating to Bigfoot or any other stupid conspiracy
2. Repetitive topic
3. Incoherent replies/posts.---[Added]---I, Xtortion, have been seeing a lot of this lately. Posts such as; "lol, cool", "Nice find", "really, lol", "cool, i never knew that", "I'll try it", "Never heard of it, but cool" and so on). Many other mods and I have been to deleting these posts to cut down on the spam. So stop posting incoherent replies and put some substance in your post. Failure to comply with this will result in a warn and your post being deleted or the topic being locked and possibly a suspension.
4. Posting OLD finds.
5. Mission help topics or any other topics not relating to hints and finds.
6. Topic that bears no fluent content.

Also, topics will get locked without warning if they so happen to fall under any of these categories.

Happy Hunting.

--------------------

Add Me on MySpace if you're so inclined...
QUOTE (Heartless on GTA4.TV)
Unlike the mainstream forums, we're gritty, crazy sociopaths. And still approved by Rockstar. Most GTA Sites cater to a younger, softer audience (Zidane?), as opposed to this forum, which caters to bi-polar grandmothers with too many cats (Pyro?).
Achievements
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 30th September 2014 - 08:17 PM

GTA 5 | GTA San Andreas | Red Dead Redemption | GTA 4