IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

12 Pages V  « < 8 9 10 11 12 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Zombies Vs Humans, Organise games here (locals only)
ViceMan
post Jun 8 2009, 04:50 PM
Post #181

Pessimistic nihilistic.

Group: Members
Member No.: 10,896
PSN Name: ViceyThaShizzle

Bloody GLC! And after I gave you that blowjob too. Well you'll be hearing from my solicitor.

Still, nice to see someone else likes it too.

--------------------

Achievements
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
bOnEs
post Jun 8 2009, 05:21 PM
Post #182

doesn't play well with others...

Group: Staff
Member No.: 38,893
XBL Gamertag: your mother...
PSN Name: artistadam
Xfire Identity: i said your mother!!

got an early review viceman? biggrin.gif...

--------------------

QUOTE (Massacre @ Mar 15 2011, 01:24 AM) *
Oh, good one. The "you're on the internet so you must have no life" insult isn't moronic or unoriginal at all. You must, without a doubt, be a very important member of society, not at all a waste of the already barely valuable gift of life.

As is the case for everyone who takes issue with people who make them sad on the internet, you are one of two kinds of people:

You are exactly what you claim I am, and that is a lonely, pathetic basement dweller. You life is spent eating eight pounds of junk food per day, masturbating to anything you find online that's even remotely feminine, and wishing you had good looks and social skills. You continue to live with your mother until she dies of a combination of lung cancer and liver failure brought on by the chain-smoking and heavy drinking she used to cope with what a failure you are. Your mother mercifully dead and free of the living embodiment of failure she regretfully thrust from her loins, the bills start to pile up and you, unemployed and unable to pay these bills (of course), lose the house and everything in it. Somehow even more of a failure than you already were, you wander from place to place eating out of dumpsters and sleeping in your own filth until you finally die of AIDS, which you contracted from a diseased whore you scrounged up enough money to pay for, so you could finally lose your virginity while at the same time pretending that your mother was back in your life.

Or:

You are the type who was an athlete in high school, who was genetically doomed to be an idiot but managed to finish school and even get a college scholarship because you were so good at a worthless children's game. You went off to college with a suitcase full of polo shirts and condoms, the polo shirts, because you're a douche, and the condoms to prevent you from impregnating the dim-witted young college girls whom you could never touch without the aid of Rohypnol, a drug you refer to as "roofies" because you can neither spell or pronounce Rohypnol. You scrape by with borderline D's for the next four years, and leave the campus to go out into the real world where your realize you're not intelligent or talented enough to do anything of value with your life. Misery and minimum wage ensues for thirty years, then you blow your brains out, and your corpse, alone and forgotten, is not discovered until the smell of rotting flesh seeps under your door and your bodily fluids finally soak through the floor of your studio apartment and into the room below you. Your body is cremated, the ashes scraped into a garbage bin because there was no one in your life who valued you enough to pay for a casket, funeral, or burial plot.

You're undoubtedly one of the two, otherwise you would have better things to do than complain about the theme of a forum that doesn't care about anything you have to say.
Achievements

+Quote Post
Ex-PS Fanboy
post Jun 8 2009, 05:26 PM
Post #183

Get off my Planet

Member No.: 33,730
XBL Gamertag: CFO Charles
PSN Name: PS-FANBOY1

QUOTE(bOnEs @ Jun 8 2009, 04:10 PM) [snapback]1507008[/snapback]
QUOTE(marney6 @ Jun 8 2009, 11:58 AM) [snapback]1507006[/snapback]
I hate it. Live your own life instead.

the statement said by every hater laugh.gif... it's a game so, i could say the same thing when you play your armored core games... live your own life instead of wasting it playing armored core...

seriously...

I agree with that, but your playing a game about living a life. They should make this game about a guy who does nothing but plays the sims and then it will be ultra-realisitc.
Achievements

+Quote Post
bOnEs
post Jun 8 2009, 05:51 PM
Post #184

QUOTE(marney6 @ Jun 8 2009, 01:26 PM) [snapback]1507020[/snapback]
QUOTE(bOnEs @ Jun 8 2009, 04:10 PM) [snapback]1507008[/snapback]
QUOTE(marney6 @ Jun 8 2009, 11:58 AM) [snapback]1507006[/snapback]
I hate it. Live your own life instead.

the statement said by every hater laugh.gif... it's a game so, i could say the same thing when you play your armored core games... live your own life instead of wasting it playing armored core...

seriously...

I agree with that, but your playing a game about living a life. They should make this game about a guy who does nothing but plays the sims and then it will be ultra-realisitc.

the funny thing is, in the sims 2, you could buy the video game, "the sims: bustin' out" and watch your sim play that all day long... it's like playing a video game of life, while playing a video game of life, while living your life laugh.gif...

and the sims is just as addictive as any other game that consumes your life... different tastes i guess...

--------------------

Oh, good one. The "you're on the internet so you must have no life" insult isn't moronic or unoriginal at all. You must, without a doubt, be a very important member of society, not at all a waste of the already barely valuable gift of life.

As is the case for everyone who takes issue with people who make them sad on the internet, you are one of two kinds of people:

You are exactly what you claim I am, and that is a lonely, pathetic basement dweller. You life is spent eating eight pounds of junk food per day, masturbating to anything you find online that's even remotely feminine, and wishing you had good looks and social skills. You continue to live with your mother until she dies of a combination of lung cancer and liver failure brought on by the chain-smoking and heavy drinking she used to cope with what a failure you are. Your mother mercifully dead and free of the living embodiment of failure she regretfully thrust from her loins, the bills start to pile up and you, unemployed and unable to pay these bills (of course), lose the house and everything in it. Somehow even more of a failure than you already were, you wander from place to place eating out of dumpsters and sleeping in your own filth until you finally die of AIDS, which you contracted from a diseased whore you scrounged up enough money to pay for, so you could finally lose your virginity while at the same time pretending that your mother was back in your life.

Or:

You are the type who was an athlete in high school, who was genetically doomed to be an idiot but managed to finish school and even get a college scholarship because you were so good at a worthless children's game. You went off to college with a suitcase full of polo shirts and condoms, the polo shirts, because you're a douche, and the condoms to prevent you from impregnating the dim-witted young college girls whom you could never touch without the aid of Rohypnol, a drug you refer to as "roofies" because you can neither spell or pronounce Rohypnol. You scrape by with borderline D's for the next four years, and leave the campus to go out into the real world where your realize you're not intelligent or talented enough to do anything of value with your life. Misery and minimum wage ensues for thirty years, then you blow your brains out, and your corpse, alone and forgotten, is not discovered until the smell of rotting flesh seeps under your door and your bodily fluids finally soak through the floor of your studio apartment and into the room below you. Your body is cremated, the ashes scraped into a garbage bin because there was no one in your life who valued you enough to pay for a casket, funeral, or burial plot.

You're undoubtedly one of the two, otherwise you would have better things to do than complain about the theme of a forum that doesn't care about anything you have to say.
Achievements

+Quote Post
ViceMan
post Jun 8 2009, 05:54 PM
Post #185

Pessimistic nihilistic.

QUOTE(bOnEs @ Jun 8 2009, 06:21 PM) [snapback]1507017[/snapback]
got an early review viceman? biggrin.gif...

Well this isn't really the topic for that, but...

It's a very good game, it's a little bit complicated getting used to the new "create a theme" customisation, basically you can choose from different exture sets (stone/fabrics/wood/abstract patterns etc) then you can colour them as you wish, you can then drag the bar from one object onto another and it'll duplicate the textures onto it.

The music on the stereos is a bit of a letdown, the only genre choices are latin, electronica, classical and pop, plus a "custom music genre." And you can choose one of these as a favourite for your sim. Unlike Sims 2 where you had metal, rap, country, soul/r'n'b, and others, you could put your custom songs into the relevant genre and it'd only play when you listen to that station, now it all has to be in one folder so it seems, which is silly IMO.

Those problems aside it's very good.

Autonomy is improved, my sim family of three fed themselves, washed themselves and went to work while I was AFK.

I'm still getting used to it myself.

This post has been edited by ViceMan: Jun 8 2009, 05:55 PM

--------------------

Achievements

+Quote Post
bOnEs
post Jun 8 2009, 06:47 PM
Post #186

true, this isn't the place to talk about it but then again, there's no topic for it anyways... and we're pry the only two that would care enough to post in there anyways biggrin.gif... it's cool to know that the city lives and breaths around you... no more going to a community lot for the day, only to find out when you get back home, that time hasn't passed since you left, yet all your needs are drained and it's 8am in the morning... i hated that...

what sucks though is there's no "open for business" add-on in the sims 3... at least not yet... that's my favorite expansion... and it's strange that the seasons expansion isn't included already in the sims 3... i thought they would of included the changing of seasons since it was a huge success in the sims 2... oh well...

i'm looking forward to playing this sometime this year... hopefully i can save up enough for a cheap laptop... yes, there's some pretty powerful cheap laptops that blow my old desktop out of the water... i'm getting one of those hopefully this year...

--------------------

Or:

Achievements

+Quote Post
ViceMan
post Jun 8 2009, 07:17 PM
Post #187

Pessimistic nihilistic.

They've taken minor elements from all the previous expansions and put them in this one, fishing, mobile phones, going out eating, cars, etc. but left the major stuff like seasons, pets, etc. out.

Another slight annoyance is in create-a-sim, accessories like watches and rings don't save to all clothing styles, meaning you have to re-add them for each clothing style, which if you have a custom coloured items is quite time-consuming. Also the editor isn't as versatile as i'd hoped, you can only add beauty marks or freckles by checking a box, which adds a texture over the face that's always in the same place, (you have a choice of two) but you can't move it manually.

--------------------

Achievements

+Quote Post
Ex-PS Fanboy
post Jun 9 2009, 02:00 AM
Post #188

Get off my Planet

*Places quarter on rail of topic.
Achievements

+Quote Post
bOnEs
post Jun 9 2009, 07:04 PM
Post #189

*snatches quarter and uses it to buy a soda...

ok so, let's get 'er back on topic shall we? we on for this weekend?... again?...

--------------------

Or:

Achievements

+Quote Post
Ex-PS Fanboy
post Jun 9 2009, 07:08 PM
Post #190

Get off my Planet

*Places gun up to Bones' face
Achievements

+Quote Post
GLC
post Jun 9 2009, 08:13 PM
Post #191

Anus.
Group Icon

Group: Gold Member
Member No.: 38,852

*desperately tries to stop this turning into another spam filled GTA Multiplayer topic*

Yeah, I'll certainly be available this weekend.
Achievements

+Quote Post
Ex-PS Fanboy
post Jun 9 2009, 09:19 PM
Post #192

Get off my Planet

No guarantee's but if I'm not doing anything I'll be on.
Achievements

+Quote Post
bOnEs
post Jun 9 2009, 10:02 PM
Post #193

yea, no guarantees from me either... but, we'll see what's going on saturday, and if i am able to contribute to the fight...

This post has been edited by bOnEs: Jun 9 2009, 10:02 PM

--------------------

Or:

Achievements

+Quote Post
DiO
post Jun 11 2009, 08:34 PM
Post #194

Forgot about member titles for awhile there...
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,564

I have yet to partake in one of these. The problem is I go and get shitfaced on the weekends so I really don't play games. My sorry unemployed ass does plenty of that through the week.

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post
bOnEs
post Jun 11 2009, 09:24 PM
Post #195

i get shitfaced of the weekends too... it makes playing video games that much more funner...

--------------------

Or:

Achievements

+Quote Post
Marney1
post Jun 11 2009, 09:52 PM
Post #196

Godfather
Group Icon

Member No.: 48,547

Having a BBQ on Saturday so I'll probably be pissed and still drinking into the small hours.
My god we're all piss heads.
Achievements

+Quote Post
new major on the...
post Jun 11 2009, 11:43 PM
Post #197

Pickpocket

Member No.: 34,134
PSN Name: ARCHmajor

I might be on, depends on what time we're talking. 10pm Central time?
Achievements

+Quote Post
Ex-PS Fanboy
post Jun 12 2009, 12:37 AM
Post #198

Get off my Planet

I usually get blazed and play.

Anyway I may be working either staurday or sunday, If I get home before 5 I'll probably join in.
Achievements

+Quote Post
DiO
post Jun 12 2009, 04:49 AM
Post #199

Forgot about member titles for awhile there...
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,564

QUOTE(bOnEs @ Jun 11 2009, 05:24 PM) [snapback]1507440[/snapback]
i get shitfaced of the weekends too... it makes playing video games that much more funner...

Lol. I'm not usually home though. But yah, its much more difficult to play drunk and you laugh at your unabling drunkenness.

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post
DuPz0r
post Jun 13 2009, 08:29 AM
Post #200

Still Standing
Group Icon

Member No.: 439
PSN Name: BushkaUK

Some times you think you are actually playing better when you'redrunk when in reality you suck bollocks. But it is fun.

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post

12 Pages V  « < 8 9 10 11 12 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th November 2014 - 01:29 AM

GTA 5 | GTA San Andreas | Red Dead Redemption | GTA 4