> Terrorism, ON A PLANE!
OptimumPx
post Jan 2 2010, 06:42 PM
Post #41

Basket Case
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 1,168

Question: If there was a second man on the plane who was in on the plot taping the whole event, why would he be doing so?

If the plan was successful (as was planned) then the plane would have been destroyed and the remains would have plummeted to the ground destroying the the camera and film in the process.

It doesn't make any sense.

--------------------
If it was so, it might be; and if it were so, it would be; but as it isn't, it ain't. That's logic.
Achievements
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Marney1
post Jan 2 2010, 07:01 PM
Post #42

Godfather
Group Icon

Group: Gold Member
Member No.: 48,547

QUOTE (OptimumPx @ Jan 2 2010, 06:42 PM) *
Question: If there was a second man on the plane who was in on the plot taping the whole event, why would he be doing so?

If the plan was successful (as was planned) then the plane would have been destroyed and the remains would have plummeted to the ground destroying the the camera and film in the process.

It doesn't make any sense.

This is what makes me think the 'device' was never intended to go off properly and the 'terrorist' seemed to be staring into space and not altogether there according to witnesses. He seemed to be very quick to tell the FBI everything they needed to know too and why is it that an 'al-qaeda' linked group we've never heard of always seem to want to claim responsibility for 'failed' attacks?
Achievements

+Quote Post
Ragnarofl
post Jan 2 2010, 07:10 PM
Post #43

Pickpocket
Group Icon

Group: Banned
Member No.: 57,363

^Would you feel better if that 'Al-Qaeda' didn't 'fail'?
There are theories about fails and there are theories about successes, everyone is conspiracing everyone and purposely ignoring and untrusting the goverment.

This post has been edited by Ragnarofl: Jan 2 2010, 07:15 PM

--------------------
QUOTE (Massacre @ Jan 1 2010, 11:13 PM) *
^ Best. Name. Ever.

QUOTE (Darth Sexy @ Jan 4 2010, 06:28 AM) *
...Marney, if you leave me, I will come to England and fuck you up.
Achievements

+Quote Post
Marney1
post Jan 2 2010, 07:43 PM
Post #44

Godfather
Group Icon

QUOTE (Ragnarofl @ Jan 2 2010, 07:10 PM) *
There are theories about fails and there are theories about successes, everyone is conspiracing everyone and purposely ignoring and untrusting the goverment.

It's a story full of holes as with most 'terrorist' attacks and I'm trying to fill in the gaps to get a clear picture of what actually happened. If it's like the government say then they should show us proof and not just; 'It happened the way we say it did so stop asking questions' bullshit.
They'll probably show us some stills from the airport showing him about to board the plane or something instead of proper footage just like they did with Atta (That pic wasn't even from the same airport he's supposed to have boarded the hijacked plane) on 9/11. And before you start going on about 9/11 you might want to know that half of the people who put together the official 9/11 report now admit they filled it with lies.
You can call people conspiracy wackos all you like but the government have admitted to false flag terror attacks before so why should we take what they say now as fact?
Achievements

+Quote Post
Ragnarofl
post Jan 2 2010, 07:58 PM
Post #45

Pickpocket
Group Icon

QUOTE (marney1 @ Jan 3 2010, 12:43 AM) *

It's a story full of holes as with most 'terrorist' attacks and I'm trying to fill in the gaps to get a clear picture of what actually happened. If it's like the government say then they should show us proof and not just; 'It happened the way we say it did so stop asking questions' bullshit.
They'll probably show us some stills from the airport showing him about to board the plane or something instead of proper footage just like they did with Atta (That pic wasn't even from the same airport he's supposed to have boarded the hijacked plane) on 9/11. And before you start going on about 9/11 you might want to know that half of the people who put together the official 9/11 report now admit they filled it with lies.
You can call people conspiracy wackos all you like but the government have admitted to false flag terror attacks before so why should we take what they say now as fact?

So the logic is "there are holes in the story, and since the goverment lied to the community before, I assume that that's what they do now"?
Sure, there is a chance for conspiracy, but why would the goverment bother doing it? Obama himself said that THEY FAILED IN STOPPING IT and that 'IT WAS OUR SYSTEM'S FAIL THIS TIME', so I really can't find a good reason why should they lie to 7 milliard people who watch the news.

This post has been edited by Ragnarofl: Jan 2 2010, 07:59 PM

--------------------
^ Best. Name. Ever.

Achievements

+Quote Post
Marney1
post Jan 2 2010, 08:05 PM
Post #46

Godfather
Group Icon

QUOTE (Ragnarofl @ Jan 2 2010, 07:58 PM) *

So the logic is "there are holes in the story, and since the goverment lied to the community before, I assume that that's what they do now"?
Sure, there is a chance for conspiracy, but why would the goverment bother doing it? Obama himself said that THEY FAILED IN STOPPING IT and that 'IT WAS OUR SYSTEM'S FAIL THIS TIME', so I really can't find a good reason why should they lie to 7 milliard people who watch the news.

Why would the govenment bother doing it? To bring in more laws and restrictions to further control the population.
Intelligence failed? Do you really think the intelligence community are that crap?

Achievements

+Quote Post
Ragnarofl
post Jan 2 2010, 08:15 PM
Post #47

Pickpocket
Group Icon

QUOTE (marney1 @ Jan 3 2010, 12:05 AM) *

Why would the govenment bother doing it? To bring in more laws and restrictions to further control the population.
Intelligence failed? Do you really think the intelligence community are that crap?

So the goverment tries to gain an absolut control on the people, but some of you are smarter and know that goverment is lying? Why would the goverment try to control the community even more? Even if your point is "inteolligent", what tells you it's right? You're critisizing the American goverment too fast. After all, these are people who run it. Unless you suffer from paranoya at it's best, I doubt you really belive that everything the American goverment (and thus all of the goverments) are providing you with false information. BUT, TODAY, you choosing not to belive the American goverment as it's leader is Obama, makes more sense than 5 years ago. If your point is that Obama is not worth being a president and will do all to look better, whilst he causes only troubles, I can clearly say that I agree.

This post has been edited by Ragnarofl: Jan 2 2010, 08:21 PM

--------------------
^ Best. Name. Ever.

Achievements

+Quote Post
Marney1
post Jan 2 2010, 09:01 PM
Post #48

Godfather
Group Icon

QUOTE (Ragnarofl @ Jan 2 2010, 08:15 PM) *

So the goverment tries to gain an absolut control on the people, but some of you are smarter and know that goverment is lying? Why would the goverment try to control the community even more? Even if your point is "inteolligent", what tells you it's right? You're critisizing the American goverment too fast. After all, these are people who run it. Unless you suffer from paranoya at it's best, I doubt you really belive that everything the American goverment (and thus all of the goverments) are providing you with false information. BUT, TODAY, you choosing not to belive the American goverment as it's leader is Obama, makes more sense than 5 years ago. If your point is that Obama is not worth being a president and will do all to look better, whilst he causes only troubles, I can clearly say that I agree.

Fuck me you really are stupid.
Achievements

+Quote Post
Ragnarofl
post Jan 2 2010, 09:03 PM
Post #49

Pickpocket
Group Icon

QUOTE (marney1 @ Jan 3 2010, 01:01 AM) *

Fuck me I really am paranoid.

--------------------
^ Best. Name. Ever.

Achievements

+Quote Post
Marney1
post Jan 2 2010, 09:31 PM
Post #50

Godfather
Group Icon

It has nothing to do with paranoia it's just people wanting to know the truth. Don't you think people should be told the truth?
Achievements

+Quote Post
Ragnarofl
post Jan 2 2010, 09:44 PM
Post #51

Pickpocket
Group Icon

QUOTE (marney1 @ Jan 3 2010, 02:31 AM) *
It has nothing to do with paranoia it's just people wanting to know the truth. Don't you think people should be told the truth?

People should be told the truth. But before you disagree with "the goverment's truth", you should search for something more logic. Saying that they want to control the community BECAUSE THEY WANT TO CONTROL THE COMMUNITY doesn't make any sense. Again, I'm NOT saying that your theory is completely illogic, I'm just pointing you that it doesn't make any sense either.

QUOTE (Albert Einstein)
The search for truth is more precious than its possession.

I do not ignore the so called "evidence" you posted, but I'm not going to jump to inferences as fast as you did. Your theory opens more holes than it closes.

This post has been edited by Ragnarofl: Jan 2 2010, 09:49 PM

--------------------
^ Best. Name. Ever.

Achievements

+Quote Post
Marney1
post Jan 2 2010, 10:20 PM
Post #52

Godfather
Group Icon

QUOTE (Ragnarofl @ Jan 2 2010, 09:44 PM) *

People should be told the truth. But before you disagree with "the goverment's truth", you should search for something more logic. Saying that they want to control the community BECAUSE THEY WANT TO CONTROL THE COMMUNITY doesn't make any sense. Again, I'm NOT saying that your theory is completely illogic, I'm just pointing you that it doesn't make any sense either.

QUOTE (Albert Einstein)

I do not ignore the so called "evidence" you posted, but I'm not going to jump to inferences as fast as you did. Your theory opens more holes than it closes.

Right without trying to sound sarcastic with you or anything I think you need to educate yourself on how politics work.
Hint; Don't bother trying to learn anything from mainstream media.
Achievements

+Quote Post
new major on the...
post Jan 3 2010, 12:51 AM
Post #53

Pickpocket

Group: Members
Member No.: 34,134
PSN Name: ARCHmajor

QUOTE (marney1 @ Jan 2 2010, 04:20 PM) *

QUOTE (Albert Einstein)

Right without trying to sound sarcastic with you or anything I think you need to educate yourself on how politics work.

LOL so now the minstream media is against everybody? First it was Fox news because they had commentators who happened to give the conservative view and appeared to be Bush's right hand. Now that a semi-liberal Democrat is in office and this failed attack takes place, you blame a coverup on the the govts and the whole media. Whatever.....
Achievements

+Quote Post
Marney1
post Jan 3 2010, 01:27 AM
Post #54

Godfather
Group Icon

QUOTE (new major on the block @ Jan 3 2010, 12:51 AM) *
QUOTE (marney1 @ Jan 2 2010, 04:20 PM) *

QUOTE (Albert Einstein)

LOL so now the minstream media is against everybody? First it was Fox news because they had commentators who happened to give the conservative view and appeared to be Bush's right hand. Now that a semi-liberal Democrat is in office and this failed attack takes place, you blame a coverup on the the govts and the whole media. Whatever.....

I haven't blamed anyone because I don't know who's behind it. I'm trying to get a clear picture of what took place but the media only likes to report one side of the story which if anything sounds like a joke.
Achievements

+Quote Post
The Awesome One
post Jan 3 2010, 10:31 PM
Post #55

Poshboy...

Group: Members
Member No.: 49,030
XBL Gamertag: the mighty moa

QUOTE (Ragnarofl @ Jan 2 2010, 09:03 PM) *

Why the hell would marney be paranoid? Terrorists will never strike Liverpool. What the fuck does Liverpool have to offer?

--------------------

Achievements

+Quote Post
Ragnarofl
post Jan 3 2010, 10:34 PM
Post #56

Pickpocket
Group Icon

QUOTE (Kaptain.Kuntz @ Jan 4 2010, 02:31 AM) *
QUOTE (Ragnarofl @ Jan 2 2010, 09:03 PM) *

Why the hell would marney be paranoid? Terrorists will never strike Liverpool. What the fuck does Liverpool have to offer?

Not Muslim people to convert. And to kill.

--------------------
^ Best. Name. Ever.

Achievements

+Quote Post
Marney1
post Jan 4 2010, 01:01 AM
Post #57

Godfather
Group Icon

Anyway, ignoring him ^ Why did this kid decide to get on a plane bound for Detroit? Was he trying a recruiting tactic for the US military? We know how bad the jobless rate is there and I'm sure some of its jobless will be outraged at this attempted attack in their state and will realise that they could kill two birds with one stone by signing up to kill rag heads and get paid too.

Detroit jobless problem solved?
Achievements

+Quote Post
PabloHoneyOle
post Jan 4 2010, 03:05 PM
Post #58

Boss
Group Icon

Member No.: 40,397

QUOTE (marney1 @ Jan 3 2010, 08:01 PM) *
Anyway, ignoring him ^ Why did this kid decide to get on a plane bound for Detroit? Was he trying a recruiting tactic for the US military? We know how bad the jobless rate is there and I'm sure some of its jobless will be outraged at this attempted attack in their state and will realise that they could kill two birds with one stone by signing up to kill rag heads and get paid too.

Detroit jobless problem solved?

You and I are strangely on the same page with this.

The War on Terror was getting weak. We need some more "bleeding hearts" to fuel the support on the war, including new recruits for the military. Seems a lot of our servicemen are coming home in wooden boxes.
Achievements

+Quote Post
Marney1
post Jan 4 2010, 03:06 PM
Post #59

Godfather
Group Icon

The FBI have changed their story about the second man five times up to now.
Achievements

+Quote Post
Ragnarofl
post Jan 4 2010, 03:08 PM
Post #60

Pickpocket
Group Icon

QUOTE (marney1 @ Jan 4 2010, 07:06 PM) *
The FBI have changed their story about the second man five times up to now.

Yet you choose to ignore each version.

--------------------
^ Best. Name. Ever.

Achievements

+Quote Post

5 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 22nd November 2014 - 03:09 AM

GTA 5 | GTA San Andreas | Red Dead Redemption | GTA 4