Reply to this topicStart new topic
> What do you want for RDR II:
Dog Mauser Truck
post Jul 8 2010, 12:16 AM
Post #1

Nobody Special

Group: Members
Member No.: 58,290

More historically accurate period guns. Example: The Broomhandle Mauser pistol of 1911, it was actually a semiautomatic 9mm pistol with a 20 shot mag. Full auto Mausers weren't mass produced until 1932,
Why no Lee-Enfield? Why no Loop lever winchester? Why no Remington Model 8 semiautomatic rifle? Why no Madsen machinegun?

The ability to swim and drive motor vehicles. The armored truck, motorcycle, and Tin Lizzie Ford car should be unlockable with cheat codes that donot prevent game progress. Duels should always be skippable, no 'lock in' feature.

The ability to customize your character Fully, a combination of the best features of Fallout 3 and Saints Row 2, with the ability to give your character the following uniforms, or even mix and match clothing.
Example:
Massacre Junior wears British army shorts, a White derby, pull on brahma style boots. His shirt is a
Leather vest.

I would would also allow the player to start the game with (1) of the following guns:
Loop Lever Winchester.
Colt New Service Revolver in .44-40
Winchester 1897 pump shotgun.
Luger 9mm Pistol
Mauser 8mm carbine with grooved stock straight bolt handle, and hooded front ramp sight.

I would allow the player a horse plus two pets. The pets could distract foes or even attack/fecth items on command. There would pet rescue missions.

What would you like to see in RDR II.
Achievements
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
DuPz0r
post Jul 8 2010, 09:47 AM
Post #2

Still Standing
Group Icon

Group: Gold Member
Member No.: 439
PSN Name: BushkaUK

QUOTE (Dog Mauser Truck @ Jul 8 2010, 01:16 AM) *
The ability to swim and drive motor vehicles. The armored truck, motorcycle, and Tin Lizzie Ford car should be unlockable with cheat codes that donot prevent game progress. Duels should always be skippable, no 'lock in' feature.

I was a little excited about seeing a car in RDR, i thought we might have been able to use it, but that didn't turn out true. I would like something like this in the next one if they decide to make one.

The ability to customize your character Fully, a combination of the best features of Fallout 3 and Saints Row 2, with the ability to give your character the following uniforms, or even mix and match clothing.

This wont happen. R* never make their main protagonists too customizable, because they make the character to fit the story. The best example of this is in GTA.

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post
ViceMan
post Jul 8 2010, 10:06 AM
Post #3

Pessimistic nihilistic.

Member No.: 10,896
PSN Name: ViceyThaShizzle

QUOTE (DuPz0r @ Jul 8 2010, 10:47 AM) *

This wont happen. R* never make their main protagonists too customizable, because they make the character to fit the story. The best example of this is in GTA.

I don't think clothing is too much of an issue, as with SA. As long as the character remains the same you can just change the clothing as required. With that said, I don't really want fully customisable clothing, the 16 or so outfits we have now are choice enough. Cowboys weren't too concerned with what they were wearing I don't think, as long as it was practical.

--------------------

Achievements

+Quote Post
DuPz0r
post Jul 8 2010, 01:51 PM
Post #4

Still Standing
Group Icon

Member No.: 439
PSN Name: BushkaUK

Yeah, i didn't mean the clothing part. I meant when he said fully customizable character. They wont ever make it so you can change the Colour/Face/Voice of the protagonist because the story wouldn't fit every character type. So what they did with SA was probably the limits in terms of customizable character development.

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post
PabloHoneyOle
post Jul 8 2010, 02:04 PM
Post #5

Boss
Group Icon

Member No.: 40,397

Tanks and helicopters.

Just kidding.

I don't want RDRII anytime soon TBH, I hope there is going to be DLC that convinces me that Jack Marston isn't a total faggot by adding some badassery for him to participate in.
Achievements

+Quote Post
skyfam
post Jul 8 2010, 06:13 PM
Post #6

Nobody Special

Member No.: 134

set the story in CHINA

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post
coreyko_2003
post Jul 8 2010, 07:57 PM
Post #7

iHate

Member No.: 368

QUOTE (skyfam @ Jul 8 2010, 01:13 PM) *
set the story in CHINA

RLY?

I say this because I think IF they made another one, there would still be that wild west sense to it.......sooooo how the hell would China fit into that equation?

--------------------
You, Corey, live in the Matrix.
Its funny.........but its sad, cuz its true...
Achievements

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 22nd October 2014 - 10:43 PM

GTA 5 | GTA San Andreas | Red Dead Redemption | GTA 4