Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Guy Talk, Girls' input welcome...
Styl
post Dec 19 2008, 07:59 AM
Post #1

Upstanding Citizen

Group: Members
Member No.: 307

Ok fellas, basically I know a lot of you guys are around my age (I'm 22), and are probably going to embark on the whole serious relationship journey soon. I've just recently got out of one actually, and now I'm starting to hit the dating scene again. So boys, what kind of things attract you to females, and turn you off? Would you rather have a woman that works, is in school, or do you want to take care of your woman? How important are looks to you, and would you forgo looks for an awesome personality?

And what about sex? I know some guys say they want a nympho, but do you feel too much of a good thing can take the fun away? Also, how do you feel if a girl has had more sexual partners than you have? And would you even consider dating a female thats bi? Add anything else that you think is important to a good relationship too.

Also, the few females that we do have on here are welcome to drop their opinions on guys, or girls, if you go that way.
Achievements
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Passionate Homo ...
post Dec 19 2008, 04:04 PM
Post #2

Scam Artist
Group Icon

Group: Gold Member
Member No.: 15

To start with, I'll be blunt, other people reply as you wish I suppose.

QUOTE(Styl @ Dec 19 2008, 07:59 AM) [snapback]1475772[/snapback]
Ok fellas, basically I know a lot of you guys are around my age (I'm 22), and are probably going to embark on the whole serious relationship journey soon. I've just recently got out of one actually, and now I'm starting to hit the dating scene again. So boys, what kind of things attract you to females, and turn you off?
I wouldn't say I was out of the ordinary here. Heather Graham defines my type, if you're wondering. Intelligence, sense of humour, ability to have a conversation.

Would you rather have a woman that works, is in school, or do you want to take care of your woman?
I don't want a housewife. Women are real people. In b4 kitchen.

How important are looks to you
Quite

and would you forgo looks for an awesome personality?
No. I know there are attractive women with awesome personalities.

And what about sex?
Oho.

I know some guys say they want a nympho, but do you feel too much of a good thing can take the fun away?
Unless we're being ridiculous here, no. Short of clinical nymphomania, gonna have to say I'm OK.

Also, how do you feel if a girl has had more sexual partners than you have?
Rare. I should start to wonder when she fit in the time. If it's many more and she's younger than me, I should begin to worry about her standards :/

And would you even consider dating a female thats bi?
Yes.

Add anything else that you think is important to a good relationship too.
Later.

--------------------

QUOTE(LMOZ)
drive carfuly,because every secend a shrak can teleport itself to your car, and try to drive your car (if you have one) with shark in it.
Achievements

+Quote Post
Indy
post Dec 19 2008, 07:44 PM
Post #3

Vandal

Member No.: 23,844

Well i've only gone and fallen in love with one of my friends, sucks. She's not jessica alba, but she's so beautiful, and i've got no other way to describe it tbh. Wierd thing is, before I got to know her and actually spend time with her, I didn't really feel this way. Normally I just see a girl and either like her or not. I hate the blonde stereotype sort of girl.

--------------------

Achievements

+Quote Post
Amnesiac
post Dec 19 2008, 07:58 PM
Post #4

Nobody Special
Group Icon

Member No.: 4,201

Guess I'll just tackle this how mello did.

QUOTE(Styl @ Dec 19 2008, 07:59 AM) [snapback]1475772[/snapback]
Ok fellas, basically I know a lot of you guys are around my age (I'm 22), and are probably going to embark on the whole serious relationship journey soon. I've just recently got out of one actually, and now I'm starting to hit the dating scene again. So boys, what kind of things attract you to females, and turn you off?

Intelligence is a big one. I'd rather have a so-so looking smart girl than a hotter-than-the-sun blonde who voted for Sarah Palin. That being said, no fatties or butterfaces.

Would you rather have a woman that works, is in school, or do you want to take care of your woman?
Works or is in school. I'm attracted to independent women, so no housewifey stuff.

How important are looks to you

measurably so.

and would you forgo looks for an awesome personality?
no. actually, sort of, to a degree. if she's butt-ugly but has a great personality, then we'll end up friends. i'd rather wait for a great personality and looks to boot.

And what about sex?

would I forgo sex for an awesome personality? or just asking my opinions on it?
no, i wouldn't forgo sex. it's a pretty important activity in my book.

I know some guys say they want a nympho, but do you feel too much of a good thing can take the fun away?
I absolutely want a nympho. And no, unless my dick is raw and bleeding, there's no such thing as too much of a good thing.

Also, how do you feel if a girl has had more sexual partners than you have?

I don't worry about it too much. I assume she may have been with some other people, but thinking about exactly how many will do your head in if you're actually really into this girl. So, try not to think about stuff like that...

And would you even consider dating a female thats bi?
Oh lord yes

Add anything else that you think is important to a good relationship too.

Meh.

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post
Styl
post Dec 19 2008, 08:33 PM
Post #5

Upstanding Citizen

Member No.: 307

Good stuff good stuff...

And touching on what Indy said, at our age do you really think its love? Might just be infatuation.... I mean, there are so many fish in the sea, for lack of a better term, and we haven't even begun to go deep-sea fishing yet. Just skimming the surface. So maybe you've met a few girls in your short existence, and maybe theres one stand out girl for you. How do you know that one won't come along later in life that fits you even better? Oh and I'll do the questions myself later on...
Achievements

+Quote Post
PabloHoneyOle
post Dec 19 2008, 08:35 PM
Post #6

Boss
Group Icon

Member No.: 40,397

Find a girl who has your back. Looks and personality should be important factors, but there are thousands of nice, attractive women in the world; you should find one that cares for you more than anyone else ever has. Find someone who complements your personality, shares interests, beliefs and enjoys doing similar things. The only way you'll find the girl you're looking for (in life, not just at the moment) is to get out and meet people; not just women; but people in general that you can network with to meet women in different circles that you may have never met before.

Date around. Don't get locked into a monogamous dating relationship too soon. Keep things open to meet new people, but focus on different aspects of relationships with each person you date. Really get to know the people you're dating; their family life, religious beliefs, political views, alcohol/drug habits/beliefs, etc. Have meaningful conversations about differences in beliefs/lifestyles and evaluate them in a serious relationship setting.

When it comes to looks, just make sure she's pretty enough that your friends won't make fun of you for dating a skank. Sometimes the prettiest girls are the biggest bitches. Everyone has different tastes, you know what you like. If you're really ugly and fat, don't shoot for the stars. Accept that there's someone for everyone and your someone might as well be ugly and fat.

If you find someone you like, let her know. Don't be too afraid to tell someone how you feel. I think a lot of people have that regret at some point in their life. Be careful about jumping into a serious long term relationship, it could lead to marriage. The first thing you should do before starting a serious relationship is meet her mother; there's a good chance she'll end up looking like her one day.

As far as sex goes, I think anyone who has ever been in a serious sexual relationship knows that it's not necessarily if she's a "nympho" or not that determines your sex life. There are thousands of factors that play into establishing a healthy sexual relationship. Obviously, a loving relationship is the key to a healthy sex life. If you're just trying to fuck, there's thousands of drunk party sluts out there for that.

Just be sure you have some knowledge of her sexual past and she has some about yours. Not necessarily names and number of times, etc. but usually there is some historical discussion prior to sexual intercourse. It's always good to tell chicks you've been tested recently, even if it's not true. You should get tested regularly if you're sexually active, but I'm not the guy who works at the cemetary, that's on you. I'd also suggest using protection; god forbid you subject your parents to a bastard grandchild.

I guess to sum it all up, date around, find out what you like and don't like about girls. Then, think about what you want in a long term relationship, have a long term relationship. If it doesn't work out, meet someone else and don't do what you fucked up on before. Don't cheat on girls, and if you do, make sure the other girl won't talk, or kill her. Nothing sours a relationship quicker than a girl finding out her tits aren't good enough for you.

Sorry if this is hella long.
Achievements

+Quote Post
Indy
post Dec 19 2008, 09:50 PM
Post #7

Vandal

Member No.: 23,844

QUOTE(Styl @ Dec 19 2008, 08:33 PM) [snapback]1475809[/snapback]
Good stuff good stuff...

And touching on what Indy said, at our age do you really think its love? Might just be infatuation.... I mean, there are so many fish in the sea, for lack of a better term, and we haven't even begun to go deep-sea fishing yet. Just skimming the surface. So maybe you've met a few girls in your short existence, and maybe theres one stand out girl for you. How do you know that one won't come along later in life that fits you even better? Oh and I'll do the questions myself later on...

Well I figured it's like this; if your only thoughts about her are sex and wanting to generally fuck her, she's no one. But when you just want to hold her, thas when you're in trouble lol. I hope it passes, maybe not seeing her in the holidays will do me some good.

--------------------

Achievements

+Quote Post
Passionate Homo ...
post Dec 20 2008, 01:45 AM
Post #8

Scam Artist
Group Icon

That doesn't mean you're in love, mang.

--------------------

QUOTE(LMOZ)
drive carfuly,because every secend a shrak can teleport itself to your car, and try to drive your car (if you have one) with shark in it.
Achievements

+Quote Post
Mattay
post Dec 20 2008, 02:11 AM
Post #9

Do Boy
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 19,171
PSN Name: PM me

I really liked Stoic's post.

What I look for in a good girl is someone that is loyal and trustworthy. I've found that's one of the biggest factors to a successful and meaningful relationship. I wouldn't want my gal at the party spreading her drunken legs for some scumbag that complimented her on her hair that day.

Looks, well, that's somewhat important. I wouldn't necessarily not date someone if they weren't so good looking. But I wouldn't want a Rosie look-a-like trying to hold my hand while walking down the street either.

Personality, big. If I had a girl that was smoking hot, but was a psycho bitch, I can't say I'd be too happy in the relationship...other than in bed.

Sex, yeah. I wouldn't pressure a girl I cared about into it, but I wouldn't want to spend a fortune on her without getting a little something in return.

I'd also like a girl to be independent. I'd like her to have a job, or be in school. And anyway, in this day and age the stay-at-home mom is starting to fade away. Unless I'm a big money maker, I expect her to work and help upkeep on bills/rent. A reciprocating relationship is essential.

And obviously she needs to have something in common with me.

--------------------

click my sig for a good time.
Thanks to D-O for the sig
Achievements

+Quote Post
macorules94
post Dec 22 2008, 02:17 AM
Post #10

Upstanding Citizen

Member No.: 39,756
XBL Gamertag: MKDboii69erzZxX
PSN Name: maco_kid

turn on: hot chicks

turn off: fat chicks
Achievements

+Quote Post
Darth Sexy
post Dec 22 2008, 06:49 AM
Post #11

The Thunder Down Under
Group Icon

Member No.: 6,214

Three words: gag and fuck.

--------------------

QUOTE(Lmoz96 @ Jul 27 2009, 08:31 PM) [snapback]1514882[/snapback]
Marney1... you know that I can literatly kill you
Achievements

+Quote Post
PabloHoneyOle
post Dec 23 2008, 04:10 PM
Post #12

Boss
Group Icon

Member No.: 40,397

QUOTE(Darth Sexy @ Dec 22 2008, 02:49 AM) [snapback]1476102[/snapback]
Three words: gag and fuck.

Achievements

+Quote Post
Screw Loose
post Dec 25 2008, 05:38 AM
Post #13

Upstanding Citizen

Member No.: 25,696

I RARELY meet any girls that are even half-way intelligent, so i love girls who are ambitious and independant, and challenge me. When i know a girl like that, it just motivates me to aim higher as well, because i'll be damned if a women goes farther in life than i do (just kidding). But seriously, smart working girls planning on further education make my dick hard.

I KILL nymphos, only good hoe is a dead hoe. I greatly dislike girls who can't control their own libido, girls like that aren't going to limit themselves to just one guy to satisfy them, so be weary. Unfortunately, only place you're gonna find respectable (not whorish) girls is probably christian singles or some shit

EDIT: Does anybody else notice a correlation between the rise on popularity of birth control (condoms, pill, spermicidal lube) and the rise in divorce rates at the same time?

This post has been edited by Screw Loose: Dec 25 2008, 05:41 AM

--------------------
( . )( . )
Achievements

+Quote Post
Mekstizzle
post Dec 25 2008, 01:09 PM
Post #14

Nobody Special
Group Icon

Member No.: 7,717

Nah I'm more or less an epic failure when it comes to women, apart from a few shining moments, taking my advice or me talking like I know what I'm talking about just wouldn't be worth it

I don't even know what I look for, these days it's not one of them stupid "oh my god my life is so perfect everything is just so awesome" type of chicks, and fuck me I know alot of them annoying types of chicks, I look for a more down to earth girl, someone who see's the other side of things, someone who doesn't take everything at face value and isn't just blindly going through life, albeit successfully, but still not really knowing what the fuck they're doing cos they're just going with the flow. If you get me.

A chick with a dry sense of humour is also a big plus

I dunno, I always hate saying what type of girl is good, as all it ever does is make you think "fuck, you ain't gonna find shit with the specs you're talking about" - Gotta keep an open mind about everything
Achievements

+Quote Post
Passionate Homo ...
post Jan 1 2009, 03:20 AM
Post #15

Scam Artist
Group Icon

QUOTE(GtaFan94 @ Dec 22 2008, 02:17 AM) [snapback]1476092[/snapback]
turn on: hot chicks

turn off: fat chicks
Pinteresque.

QUOTE(Screw Loose @ Dec 25 2008, 05:38 AM) [snapback]1476494[/snapback]
I RARELY meet any girls that are even half-way intelligent, so i love girls who are ambitious and independant, and challenge me. When i know a girl like that, it just motivates me to aim higher as well, because i'll be damned if a women goes farther in life than i do (just kidding). But seriously, smart working girls planning on further education make my dick hard.

I KILL nymphos, only good hoe is a dead hoe. I greatly dislike girls who can't control their own libido, girls like that aren't going to limit themselves to just one guy to satisfy them, so be weary. Unfortunately, only place you're gonna find respectable (not whorish) girls is probably christian singles or some shit

EDIT: Does anybody else notice a correlation between the rise on popularity of birth control (condoms, pill, spermicidal lube) and the rise in divorce rates at the same time?
I know I'd never date a girl who would advertise on xtian singles. Religion is fine, though as far as I'm concerned not preferable, but defining yourself by it...?

Also, correlation is not causation kids.
QUOTE(Mekstizzle @ Dec 25 2008, 01:09 PM) [snapback]1476534[/snapback]
Nah I'm more or less an epic failure when it comes to women, apart from a few shining moments, taking my advice or me talking like I know what I'm talking about just wouldn't be worth it

I don't even know what I look for, these days it's not one of them stupid "oh my god my life is so perfect everything is just so awesome" type of chicks, and fuck me I know alot of them annoying types of chicks, I look for a more down to earth girl, someone who see's the other side of things, someone who doesn't take everything at face value and isn't just blindly going through life, albeit successfully, but still not really knowing what the fuck they're doing cos they're just going with the flow. If you get me.

A chick with a dry sense of humour is also a big plus

I dunno, I always hate saying what type of girl is good, as all it ever does is make you think "fuck, you ain't gonna find shit with the specs you're talking about" - Gotta keep an open mind about everything
Agreed, it's often the ones who you wouldn't initially think that have the best pillow talk O_o

--------------------

QUOTE(LMOZ)
Achievements

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th December 2014 - 06:45 AM

GTA 5 | GTA San Andreas | Red Dead Redemption | GTA 4