TreeFitty
post Feb 10 2010, 10:39 PM
Post #21

[ShitKickers] Posse
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 35,531
PSN Name: therealtreefitty

When I'm sniping I grab the combat sniper, RPG to fend off helicopters, and grenades to fend off other people below me. usually grab another regular gun along my way as a last resort. I don't go out of my way to collect other weapons.

--------------------
gta 5

People say I'm crazy for running into burning buildings. I say I'm crazy because I do it for free.
Achievements
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
trathen93
post Feb 10 2010, 10:39 PM
Post #22

LFC

Group: Members
Member No.: 39,835
PSN Name: trathen

ye im in as usual. see if the internet is more friendly to me. im winning this 1 for sure haha

--------------------

"You'll Never Walk Alone"

Achievements

+Quote Post
ViceMan
post Feb 10 2010, 10:45 PM
Post #23

Pessimistic nihilistic.

Member No.: 10,896
PSN Name: ViceyThaShizzle

QUOTE (El-Nino @ Feb 10 2010, 10:39 PM) *
ye im in as usual. see if the internet is more friendly to me. im winning this 1 for sure haha

I'll hold you to that, you have to beat Bones. Or, well... your bones will be crushed.

--------------------

Achievements

+Quote Post
bOnEs
post Feb 10 2010, 10:59 PM
Post #24

doesn't play well with others...

Group: Staff
Member No.: 38,893
XBL Gamertag: your mother...
PSN Name: artistadam
Xfire Identity: i said your mother!!

i don't know, you gotta watch out for GLC too... if i had to predict a winner other than myself, which would be damn near impossible to do since i know i am going to win, i'd pick GLC... he seems more suited for action in the streets... he was owning all of us in bohan...

--------------------

QUOTE (Massacre @ Mar 15 2011, 01:24 AM) *
Oh, good one. The "you're on the internet so you must have no life" insult isn't moronic or unoriginal at all. You must, without a doubt, be a very important member of society, not at all a waste of the already barely valuable gift of life.

As is the case for everyone who takes issue with people who make them sad on the internet, you are one of two kinds of people:

You are exactly what you claim I am, and that is a lonely, pathetic basement dweller. You life is spent eating eight pounds of junk food per day, masturbating to anything you find online that's even remotely feminine, and wishing you had good looks and social skills. You continue to live with your mother until she dies of a combination of lung cancer and liver failure brought on by the chain-smoking and heavy drinking she used to cope with what a failure you are. Your mother mercifully dead and free of the living embodiment of failure she regretfully thrust from her loins, the bills start to pile up and you, unemployed and unable to pay these bills (of course), lose the house and everything in it. Somehow even more of a failure than you already were, you wander from place to place eating out of dumpsters and sleeping in your own filth until you finally die of AIDS, which you contracted from a diseased whore you scrounged up enough money to pay for, so you could finally lose your virginity while at the same time pretending that your mother was back in your life.

Or:

You are the type who was an athlete in high school, who was genetically doomed to be an idiot but managed to finish school and even get a college scholarship because you were so good at a worthless children's game. You went off to college with a suitcase full of polo shirts and condoms, the polo shirts, because you're a douche, and the condoms to prevent you from impregnating the dim-witted young college girls whom you could never touch without the aid of Rohypnol, a drug you refer to as "roofies" because you can neither spell or pronounce Rohypnol. You scrape by with borderline D's for the next four years, and leave the campus to go out into the real world where your realize you're not intelligent or talented enough to do anything of value with your life. Misery and minimum wage ensues for thirty years, then you blow your brains out, and your corpse, alone and forgotten, is not discovered until the smell of rotting flesh seeps under your door and your bodily fluids finally soak through the floor of your studio apartment and into the room below you. Your body is cremated, the ashes scraped into a garbage bin because there was no one in your life who valued you enough to pay for a casket, funeral, or burial plot.

You're undoubtedly one of the two, otherwise you would have better things to do than complain about the theme of a forum that doesn't care about anything you have to say.
Achievements

+Quote Post
TreeFitty
post Feb 10 2010, 11:08 PM
Post #25

[ShitKickers] Posse
Group Icon

Yeah GLC does pretty well looking at the scores. He'll win one soon.

--------------------
gta 5

People say I'm crazy for running into burning buildings. I say I'm crazy because I do it for free.
Achievements

+Quote Post
Ex-PS Fanboy
post Feb 11 2010, 12:55 AM
Post #26

Get off my Planet

Member No.: 33,730
XBL Gamertag: CFO Charles
PSN Name: PS-FANBOY1

He wasn't nearly as good as the first game we played tho... I'll probably play, but I won't know for sure until I get a definite date.
Achievements

+Quote Post
new major on the...
post Feb 11 2010, 01:19 AM
Post #27

Pickpocket

Member No.: 34,134
PSN Name: ARCHmajor

Hopefully my internet will be working, but count me in.

QUOTE (TreeFitty @ Feb 10 2010, 04:39 PM) *
When I'm sniping I grab the combat sniper, RPG to fend off helicopters, and grenades to fend off other people below me. usually grab another regular gun along my way as a last resort. I don't go out of my way to collect other weapons.

But RPGs are unreliable when trying to shoot down choppers. Its best to just snipe the pilot, its what i do, usually shocks the shit out of them when their big ass powerful armed heli falls to the earth and their dead corpse still sits in the front seat while my name is pronounced "ARCHmajor high-calibered.....whomever" lol
Achievements

+Quote Post
TreeFitty
post Feb 11 2010, 03:48 AM
Post #28

[ShitKickers] Posse
Group Icon

QUOTE (new major on the block @ Feb 10 2010, 08:19 PM) *
Hopefully my internet will be working, but count me in.

QUOTE (TreeFitty @ Feb 10 2010, 04:39 PM) *

But RPGs are unreliable when trying to shoot down choppers. Its best to just snipe the pilot, its what i do, usually shocks the shit out of them when their big ass powerful armed heli falls to the earth and their dead corpse still sits in the front seat while my name is pronounced "ARCHmajor high-calibered.....whomever" lol

Oh I've done that (and lol'd my ass off) but I usually don't want to waste bullets and most of the time I hide next to something to prevent choppers from just running me over. If they really want me they have to maneuver around and aim. I only fire when they are close. Plus even if I miss with an RPG, they'll usually pick on someone else after it whizzes bye.

--------------------
gta 5

Achievements

+Quote Post
bOnEs
post Feb 11 2010, 06:32 AM
Post #29

QUOTE (PS Fanboy @ Feb 10 2010, 07:55 PM) *
He wasn't nearly as good as the first game we played tho...

don't let him fool you... i'll never forget when me and GLC held down a location by bernie's in algonquin for like 10 minutes... the cops were present at level 4+ and me and GLC fucking took it to them and fended off all incoming players... if i recall, vicey was playing too but, he died just as i arrived and started doing his own thing biggrin.gif... but we hunkered down there and fucking whooped ass... it was one of the best ass kickings i dealt out in GTAIV in freeroam... no one could touch us, until the cops finally got us...

and speaking of that, i got no problem playing against the cops in a deathmatch as well... i love changing the dynamics in any online match... i get sick of the same 'ol same 'ol all the time *cough* airport *cough*....

--------------------

Oh, good one. The "you're on the internet so you must have no life" insult isn't moronic or unoriginal at all. You must, without a doubt, be a very important member of society, not at all a waste of the already barely valuable gift of life.

As is the case for everyone who takes issue with people who make them sad on the internet, you are one of two kinds of people:

You are exactly what you claim I am, and that is a lonely, pathetic basement dweller. You life is spent eating eight pounds of junk food per day, masturbating to anything you find online that's even remotely feminine, and wishing you had good looks and social skills. You continue to live with your mother until she dies of a combination of lung cancer and liver failure brought on by the chain-smoking and heavy drinking she used to cope with what a failure you are. Your mother mercifully dead and free of the living embodiment of failure she regretfully thrust from her loins, the bills start to pile up and you, unemployed and unable to pay these bills (of course), lose the house and everything in it. Somehow even more of a failure than you already were, you wander from place to place eating out of dumpsters and sleeping in your own filth until you finally die of AIDS, which you contracted from a diseased whore you scrounged up enough money to pay for, so you could finally lose your virginity while at the same time pretending that your mother was back in your life.

Or:

You are the type who was an athlete in high school, who was genetically doomed to be an idiot but managed to finish school and even get a college scholarship because you were so good at a worthless children's game. You went off to college with a suitcase full of polo shirts and condoms, the polo shirts, because you're a douche, and the condoms to prevent you from impregnating the dim-witted young college girls whom you could never touch without the aid of Rohypnol, a drug you refer to as "roofies" because you can neither spell or pronounce Rohypnol. You scrape by with borderline D's for the next four years, and leave the campus to go out into the real world where your realize you're not intelligent or talented enough to do anything of value with your life. Misery and minimum wage ensues for thirty years, then you blow your brains out, and your corpse, alone and forgotten, is not discovered until the smell of rotting flesh seeps under your door and your bodily fluids finally soak through the floor of your studio apartment and into the room below you. Your body is cremated, the ashes scraped into a garbage bin because there was no one in your life who valued you enough to pay for a casket, funeral, or burial plot.

You're undoubtedly one of the two, otherwise you would have better things to do than complain about the theme of a forum that doesn't care about anything you have to say.
Achievements

+Quote Post
TreeFitty
post Feb 11 2010, 06:38 AM
Post #30

[ShitKickers] Posse
Group Icon

QUOTE (bOnEs @ Feb 11 2010, 01:32 AM) *
and speaking of that, i got no problem playing against the cops in a deathmatch as well...

^Exactly what I was thinking when I started reading your post. There's plenty of matches left so I'm sure we'll exercise all the options.

--------------------
gta 5

Achievements

+Quote Post
bOnEs
post Feb 11 2010, 07:12 AM
Post #31

QUOTE (TreeFitty @ Feb 11 2010, 01:38 AM) *
and speaking of that, i got no problem playing against the cops in a deathmatch as well...

^Exactly what I was thinking when I started reading your post. There's plenty of matches left so I'm sure we'll exercise all the options.

...and i thought about adding cops to this deathmatch too but, i thought it was too soon biggrin.gif... i figured rain would be the sort of thing that gets others thinking about changing stuff up too...

This post has been edited by bOnEs: Feb 11 2010, 07:13 AM

--------------------

Or:

Achievements

+Quote Post
Marney1
post Feb 11 2010, 07:16 AM
Post #32

Godfather
Group Icon

Group: Gold Member
Member No.: 48,547

QUOTE (bOnEs @ Feb 11 2010, 07:12 AM) *

...and i thought about adding cops to this deathmatch too but, i thought it was too soon biggrin.gif... i figured rain would be the sort of thing that gets others thinking about changing stuff up too...

If there's ever a match with the police 'ON' then I'm out, I can't stand the wailing sirens they wreck my skull.
Achievements

+Quote Post
bOnEs
post Feb 11 2010, 07:20 AM
Post #33

QUOTE (Marney1 @ Feb 11 2010, 02:16 AM) *
QUOTE (bOnEs @ Feb 11 2010, 07:12 AM) *

If there's ever a match with the police 'ON' then I'm out, I can't stand the wailing sirens they wreck my skull.

yea but, that's the kind of thing we need to be doing... we shouldn't have the typical kinds of DMs... being a GTA hub, we need to show off the variety that the RAGE engine offers biggrin.gif... we need to offer something different than what you'd normally see on any match you try to join... at least, some of the time... i know the options are a bit, limited...

--------------------

Or:

Achievements

+Quote Post
TreeFitty
post Feb 11 2010, 07:39 AM
Post #34

[ShitKickers] Posse
Group Icon

Marney just wants to use that as an excuse if he loses. tongue.gif And yes changing ALL the options up is a good thing.

--------------------
gta 5

Achievements

+Quote Post
Marney1
post Feb 11 2010, 08:34 AM
Post #35

Godfather
Group Icon

QUOTE (TreeFitty @ Feb 11 2010, 07:39 AM) *
Marney just wants to use that as an excuse if he loses. tongue.gif And yes changing ALL the options up is a good thing.

Get your finger out of your piss hole and change the date on the match logo!
Achievements

+Quote Post
TreeFitty
post Feb 11 2010, 08:54 AM
Post #36

[ShitKickers] Posse
Group Icon

It's coming, it's coming. Wrote it out just need to add shadows, texture, etc.

--------------------
gta 5

Achievements

+Quote Post
Marney1
post Feb 11 2010, 10:02 AM
Post #37

Godfather
Group Icon

QUOTE (TreeFitty @ Feb 11 2010, 08:54 AM) *
It's coming, it's coming. Wrote it out just need to add shadows, texture, etc.

Hurry up we've only got 2 weeks!!!!!
Achievements

+Quote Post
Edgecrusher
post Feb 11 2010, 11:20 AM
Post #38

Foxtrot Uniform Charlie Kilo
Group Icon

Member No.: 480
PSN Name: JonnyCanonFodder

Confirmed Players

bOnEs
TreeFitty
ViceMan
Marney1
GLC

dry.gif

QUOTE (t1nyt3rr4h @ Feb 10 2010, 06:21 PM) *
I'm in. smile.gif

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post
Marney1
post Feb 11 2010, 11:39 AM
Post #39

Godfather
Group Icon

QUOTE (t1nyt3rr4h @ Feb 11 2010, 11:20 AM) *
Confirmed Players

bOnEs
TreeFitty
ViceMan
Marney1
GLC

dry.gif

I'm in. smile.gif

Sorry, I never had a look through the posts and jst went off the top of my head.
Achievements

+Quote Post
ViceMan
post Feb 11 2010, 11:49 AM
Post #40

Pessimistic nihilistic.

Member No.: 10,896
PSN Name: ViceyThaShizzle

QUOTE (Marney1 @ Feb 11 2010, 11:39 AM) *
QUOTE (t1nyt3rr4h @ Feb 11 2010, 11:20 AM) *
Confirmed Players

bOnEs
TreeFitty
ViceMan
Marney1
GLC

dry.gif

I'm in. smile.gif

Sorry, I never had a look through the posts and jst went off the top of my head.

Isn't that where the compulsory scouse afro resides? Or are you one of the infidels who doesn't sport one.

--------------------

Achievements

+Quote Post

10 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > » 
Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th December 2014 - 08:15 PM

GTA 5 | GTA San Andreas | Red Dead Redemption | GTA 4