IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Hangmans noose True Skill, is it realy worth it?
Fullpipe360
post Jul 23 2008, 06:37 PM
Post #1

Upstanding Citizen

Group: Members
Member No.: 42,218

I've been playing GTA ever sense it came out and in the past two weeks I've started paying attention to my True Skill rank. I've managed to move up to 1st but the game has become stressfull. I use to go after the chopper and by doing that I could insure a sub 2:30 run for the fastest $4500. Then when I hit level 10 I started going after the cash again. By doing this I won 100's of rounds but when you move way up in True Skill it puts you with other players that go after money. Problem is no one gets a chopper or van till theirs no more money falling this makes the round last 5 to 6 min when it could be done in 2 min flat with two pilots and two gunners. I'm at a point now that either I have to start piloting again to move up the overall board from 25th or keep grinding out the true skill wins.   

This post has been edited by Fullpipe360: Dec 7 2008, 08:30 PM
Achievements
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
TheAnalogKid2112
post Jul 24 2008, 07:58 PM
Post #2

Oh boy! Oberto! Penis! Bundt cake! D-O's Can

Member No.: 39,933
PSN Name: TheAnalogKid2112

Read a book.?

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post
Fullpipe360
post Jul 28 2008, 03:13 PM
Post #3

Upstanding Citizen

QUOTE(TheAnalogKid2112 @ Jul 24 2008, 03:58 PM) [snapback]1456243[/snapback]
Read a book.?

I've read plenty of books!
Achievements

+Quote Post
bOnEs
post Jul 28 2008, 04:33 PM
Post #4

doesn't play well with others...

Group: Staff
Member No.: 38,893
XBL Gamertag: your mother...
PSN Name: artistadam
Xfire Identity: i said your mother!!

so, i am guessing that your concerned about your overall ranking on this boring mission? quite frankly, i still don't see the appeal of this co-op mission when "deal breaker" offers so much more variety...

what's the difference between 2 minutes and 6 minutes? obviously, you have all the time in the world so, what's the rush? how about playing "deal breaker"... a mission that last upwards to 20 minutes... there's plenty fun to be had in this mission...

--------------------

QUOTE (Massacre @ Mar 15 2011, 01:24 AM) *
Oh, good one. The "you're on the internet so you must have no life" insult isn't moronic or unoriginal at all. You must, without a doubt, be a very important member of society, not at all a waste of the already barely valuable gift of life.

As is the case for everyone who takes issue with people who make them sad on the internet, you are one of two kinds of people:

You are exactly what you claim I am, and that is a lonely, pathetic basement dweller. You life is spent eating eight pounds of junk food per day, masturbating to anything you find online that's even remotely feminine, and wishing you had good looks and social skills. You continue to live with your mother until she dies of a combination of lung cancer and liver failure brought on by the chain-smoking and heavy drinking she used to cope with what a failure you are. Your mother mercifully dead and free of the living embodiment of failure she regretfully thrust from her loins, the bills start to pile up and you, unemployed and unable to pay these bills (of course), lose the house and everything in it. Somehow even more of a failure than you already were, you wander from place to place eating out of dumpsters and sleeping in your own filth until you finally die of AIDS, which you contracted from a diseased whore you scrounged up enough money to pay for, so you could finally lose your virginity while at the same time pretending that your mother was back in your life.

Or:

You are the type who was an athlete in high school, who was genetically doomed to be an idiot but managed to finish school and even get a college scholarship because you were so good at a worthless children's game. You went off to college with a suitcase full of polo shirts and condoms, the polo shirts, because you're a douche, and the condoms to prevent you from impregnating the dim-witted young college girls whom you could never touch without the aid of Rohypnol, a drug you refer to as "roofies" because you can neither spell or pronounce Rohypnol. You scrape by with borderline D's for the next four years, and leave the campus to go out into the real world where your realize you're not intelligent or talented enough to do anything of value with your life. Misery and minimum wage ensues for thirty years, then you blow your brains out, and your corpse, alone and forgotten, is not discovered until the smell of rotting flesh seeps under your door and your bodily fluids finally soak through the floor of your studio apartment and into the room below you. Your body is cremated, the ashes scraped into a garbage bin because there was no one in your life who valued you enough to pay for a casket, funeral, or burial plot.

You're undoubtedly one of the two, otherwise you would have better things to do than complain about the theme of a forum that doesn't care about anything you have to say.
Achievements

+Quote Post
GLC
post Jul 28 2008, 05:07 PM
Post #5

Anus.
Group Icon

Group: Gold Member
Member No.: 38,852

QUOTE(bOnEs @ Jul 28 2008, 05:33 PM) [snapback]1456659[/snapback]
so, i am guessing that your concerned about your overall ranking on this boring mission? quite frankly, i still don't see the appeal of this co-op mission when "deal breaker" offers so much more variety...

what's the difference between 2 minutes and 6 minutes? obviously, you have all the time in the world so, what's the rush? how about playing "deal breaker"... a mission that last upwards to 20 minutes... there's plenty fun to be had in this mission...

agreeing with the above.
Achievements

+Quote Post
Fullpipe360
post Jul 29 2008, 05:01 PM
Post #6

Upstanding Citizen

QUOTE(bOnEs @ Jul 28 2008, 12:33 PM) [snapback]1456659[/snapback]

I know alot of people like Deal Breaker but for some reason it's my least favorite. I think it's because it takes the longest. I don't have the RS time on DB so I will have to start playing it again. I've reached 1st in true skill on HMN and when I break into the top 20 overall I think I'll be ready for change. Right now I'm hanging with the noose.

As for the 2 to 6 min the more time you spend in the noose the more likely you are to die out. When your collecting cash noose spawn all around out of no where and no one is watching your back.

This post has been edited by Fullpipe360: Jul 29 2008, 05:08 PM
Achievements

+Quote Post
Ejay1000
post Jul 29 2008, 08:01 PM
Post #7

Upstanding Citizen

Member No.: 41,486

QUOTE(bOnEs @ Jul 28 2008, 05:33 PM) [snapback]1456659[/snapback]

Fun ? Fun? This is serious if you get the highest score across the board they make you ruler of the world, an everyone has to bow when enter a room and rose petals are scattered at your feet and they give you a crown an everything. Why else would anyone spend every waking moment trying to achieve this?

QUOTE(TheAnalogKid2112 @ Jul 24 2008, 08:58 PM) [snapback]1456243[/snapback]
Read a book.?

I would have said LOL but seeing as how you were snotty about one of my posts I won't
Achievements

+Quote Post
Fullpipe360
post Apr 25 2009, 06:12 PM
Post #8

Upstanding Citizen

You all know you wish you were this good, on top in true skill for about 4 or 5 months.
Achievements

+Quote Post
Marney1
post Apr 25 2009, 06:19 PM
Post #9

Godfather
Group Icon

Member No.: 48,547

QUOTE(Fullpipe360 @ Apr 25 2009, 07:12 PM) [snapback]1498593[/snapback]
You all know you wish you were this good, on top in true skill for about 4 or 5 months.

You bumped this from about 9 months ago just to say that?

You truly are a god I wish I was that good - 'Hail FlushPipe!' Full sorry.

This post has been edited by marney1: Apr 25 2009, 07:10 PM
Achievements

+Quote Post
GLC
post Apr 25 2009, 07:56 PM
Post #10

Anus.
Group Icon

Member No.: 38,852

Hmm...I remember this topic...feel quite old now..sad.gif
Achievements

+Quote Post
ViceMan
post Apr 25 2009, 08:33 PM
Post #11

Pessimistic nihilistic.

Member No.: 10,896
PSN Name: ViceyThaShizzle

Reminds me of that OG-LEGEND guy, or who was the other one? He was supposedly 19th in the world for something and wanted us to submit to his every perverted wish.

--------------------

Achievements

+Quote Post
Marney1
post Apr 25 2009, 08:46 PM
Post #12

Godfather
Group Icon

Member No.: 48,547

QUOTE(ViceMan @ Apr 25 2009, 09:33 PM) [snapback]1498601[/snapback]

Reminds me of that OG-LEGEND guy, or who was the other one? He was supposedly 19th in the world for something and wanted us to submit to his every perverted wish.

I thought Flushpipe360 came across quite modest.
Achievements

+Quote Post
DuPz0r
post Apr 25 2009, 08:50 PM
Post #13

Still Standing
Group Icon

Member No.: 439
PSN Name: BushkaUK

lmao.

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post
TreeFitty
post Apr 25 2009, 09:23 PM
Post #14

[ShitKickers] Posse
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 35,531
PSN Name: therealtreefitty

QUOTE(ViceMan @ Apr 25 2009, 04:33 PM) [snapback]1498601[/snapback]

Gunther Strigoi

y'all kno u wish u wer dis goood!!! ontop n tru skill fo bout 4 or 5 munths! LoL n000bS!!!

Indeed.

--------------------
gta 5

People say I'm crazy for running into burning buildings. I say I'm crazy because I do it for free.
Achievements

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 31st July 2014 - 07:44 AM

GTA 5 | GTA San Andreas | Red Dead Redemption | GTA 4