Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Stuck After killing playboy
donjuan151
post Apr 8 2009, 01:29 AM
Post #1

Upstanding Citizen

Group: New Members
Member No.: 50,721

Well i finished hollands play and i been doing side missions for brucie (stealing cars, from email jobs) and delivering drugs for little jacob for a long time, no one has called. I also look into some guides and seems i didnt do all the Manny, Elizabeta missions, which open then the Mcreary and Packie missions. But neither of them will call me, i tried going to the places where they give out mission no yellow arrow either....Tried calling but the never answer. Can someone plz help?
Achievements
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
The_Technician
post Apr 9 2009, 01:45 AM
Post #2

Upstanding Citizen

Group: Members
Member No.: 38,857

That's kinda weird... you probably don't, but have you got your phone turned off? it rejects all calls when you do, so give that a go, its in the phone's 'options' menu

apart from that...i'd say you have a glitch. is this PC?

--------------------
=The Technician=

Since 24.03.08
Achievements

+Quote Post
donjuan151
post Apr 9 2009, 11:39 AM
Post #3

Upstanding Citizen

my phones is on, i noticed yesterday I haven't done a random character Mel, so I did it. Still waited a day or two and saved the game a lot to see if someone called, still no calls. Looking at the guide I should get contacted by Manny. I'm going to have to wait a bit more, before i start over sad.gif. oh and I'm on PS3
Achievements

+Quote Post
Marney1
post Apr 9 2009, 11:42 AM
Post #4

Godfather
Group Icon

Group: Gold Member
Member No.: 48,547

QUOTE(donjuan151 @ Apr 9 2009, 12:39 PM) [snapback]1494848[/snapback]
my phones is on, i noticed yesterday I haven't done a random character Mel, so I did it. Still waited a day or two and saved the game a lot to see if someone called, still no calls. Looking at the guide I should get contacted by Manny. I'm going to have to wait a bit more, before i start over sad.gif. oh and I'm on PS3

Have you answered all the old messages on your phone?
Achievements

+Quote Post
Ex-PS Fanboy
post Apr 9 2009, 04:01 PM
Post #5

Get off my Planet

Group: Members
Member No.: 33,730
XBL Gamertag: CFO Charles
PSN Name: PS-FANBOY1

Well that's weird. Try calling the people you still need to do missions for. If that doesn't work I have no clue...
Achievements

+Quote Post
donjuan151
post Apr 12 2009, 06:32 PM
Post #6

Upstanding Citizen

Seems I'm going to have to start the game again, still no calls...I've doing side quest thingys like most wanted......gotta do everything again :s
Achievements

+Quote Post
Marney1
post Apr 12 2009, 06:48 PM
Post #7

Godfather
Group Icon

QUOTE(donjuan151 @ Apr 12 2009, 07:32 PM) [snapback]1495278[/snapback]
Seems I'm going to have to start the game again, still no calls...I've doing side quest thingys like most wanted......gotta do everything again :s

I would hold out for a little longer if I were you, there might just be someone on here that can help you.
If you do decide to start over don't overwrite your hard work just in case.
Achievements

+Quote Post
donjuan151
post Apr 14 2009, 11:19 PM
Post #8

Upstanding Citizen

Yeah, I already started a new game, playing it very slowly. Anyways everytime I get on the PS3 I just play on the "stucked" one for a bit to see if I get lucky. Thx to all who tried to help notworthy.gif
Achievements

+Quote Post
Marney1
post Apr 15 2009, 01:49 AM
Post #9

Godfather
Group Icon

QUOTE(donjuan151 @ Apr 15 2009, 12:19 AM) [snapback]1495813[/snapback]
Yeah, I already started a new game, playing it very slowly. Anyways everytime I get on the PS3 I just play on the "stucked" one for a bit to see if I get lucky. Thx to all who tried to help notworthy.gif

Try playing your 'stucked' one and even if nothing happens (like a phonecall) save the game again because you might be playing the game for a short time, getting pissed off waiting and turning it off. Then the next time you turn it on you might be doing exactly the same thing-not allowing the clock to tick along if you get what I mean?!
Achievements

+Quote Post
donjuan151
post Apr 15 2009, 07:35 PM
Post #10

Upstanding Citizen

Seems I was missing a lot of stuff, in the new game I had some brucie's mission i didnt get before, like killing that guy French Tom, soo seems it was glitch, or maybe if i go to lovemeet and email french tom on the other game it might work, but oh well i think ill stay with the new one i have more money and more skills now tongue.gif
Achievements

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th October 2014 - 03:37 PM

GTA 5 | GTA San Andreas | Red Dead Redemption | GTA 4