Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Metal
XtortioN
post Jan 3 2005, 12:46 AM
Post #1

Upstanding Citizen

Group: Members
Member No.: 178

If you listen to Metal you can talk about it here.

From old classic music to todays stuff.

Bands, albums, songs, tours, news, etc.

Also, if theres any unsigned/underground bands you like, talk about them and post a link so they can be heard.

--------------------

Achievements
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
EMBO
post Jan 3 2005, 12:50 AM
Post #2

Upstanding Citizen

Member No.: 6,887

i saw motorhead play in a leisure center a few weeks ago lmao

--------------------
IPB Image
IPB Image IPB Image IPB ImageIPB Image
IPB Image
Achievements

+Quote Post
Hardcore Ottoman
post Jan 3 2005, 12:53 AM
Post #3

Goon
Group Icon

Group: Gold Member
Member No.: 41
PSN Name: punxtr

Hey did anybody think Ahmad from "Battle for Ozzfest" was wronged and misunderstood? I thought the dude was fucking great, but everyone else was so uptight for winning you couldn't even shove a needle up their ass! The tour bus driver also thought he was hot shit... fucking jerk-off...

--------------------
"BAKING A LASAGNA IN YOUR PUNANI MIKE PARADINAS IN YOUR PUNANI INTELLVISION BASKETBALL IN YOUR PUNANI HE-MAN AND SKELETOR IN YOUR PUNANI UNDERGOING PLASTIC SURGERY IN YOUR PUNANI WEARING LEATHER JACKETS IN YOUR PUNANI DRIVING MY CAR IN YOUR PUNANI WELFARE WEDNESDAY IN YOUR PUNANI I WANT TO PUT ORANGE JUICE IN YOUR PUNANI EGG SALAD SANDWICHES IN YOUR PUNANI HOT-DOGS AND FRENCH FRIES IN YOUR PUNANI CHEF BOYARDEE IN YOUR PUNANI"
Achievements

+Quote Post
XtortioN
post Jan 3 2005, 12:56 AM
Post #4

Upstanding Citizen

QUOTE (punxtr14 @ Jan 2 2005, 07:53 PM)
Hey did anybody think Ahmad from "Battle for Ozzfest" was wronged and misunderstood? I thought the dude was fucking great, but everyone else was so uptight for winning you couldn't even shove a needle up their ass! The tour bus driver also thought he was hot shit... fucking jerk-off...

Its because he acted fake and was annoying to the other band members that people didn't like him. But his band is okay. Marc from A dozen Furies said it was a lot worse then MTV portrayed it, because he had to spend a lot of time with him and put up with him all the time. Check out these forums if you want to know more or talk about it with Marc and other band members and fans.

http://www.adozenfuries.com/

--------------------

Achievements

+Quote Post
Hardcore Ottoman
post Jan 3 2005, 01:38 AM
Post #5

Goon
Group Icon

The people on there are just as fucking childish as the people here... they hate him because he is different. He wasn't fake or anything, he was just arrogant and pathetically outgoing. Whenever they shoved something in his face, he would apologize but they continued shoveling worthless shit in his face! Jesse brakes a rule--Ahmad makes a mistake--Ahmad gets slammed because they have to bite off fake bat heads (fucking ridiculous...)

--------------------
"BAKING A LASAGNA IN YOUR PUNANI MIKE PARADINAS IN YOUR PUNANI INTELLVISION BASKETBALL IN YOUR PUNANI HE-MAN AND SKELETOR IN YOUR PUNANI UNDERGOING PLASTIC SURGERY IN YOUR PUNANI WEARING LEATHER JACKETS IN YOUR PUNANI DRIVING MY CAR IN YOUR PUNANI WELFARE WEDNESDAY IN YOUR PUNANI I WANT TO PUT ORANGE JUICE IN YOUR PUNANI EGG SALAD SANDWICHES IN YOUR PUNANI HOT-DOGS AND FRENCH FRIES IN YOUR PUNANI CHEF BOYARDEE IN YOUR PUNANI"
Achievements

+Quote Post
XtortioN
post Jan 3 2005, 01:47 AM
Post #6

Upstanding Citizen

QUOTE (punxtr14 @ Jan 2 2005, 08:38 PM)
The people on there are just as fucking childish as the people here... they hate him because he is different. He wasn't fake or anything, he was just arrogant and pathetically outgoing. Whenever they shoved something in his face, he would apologize but they continued shoveling worthless shit in his face! Jesse brakes a rule--Ahmad makes a mistake--Ahmad gets slammed because they have to bite off fake bat heads (fucking ridiculous...)

People have different opinions. Jesse broke a rule and got kicked off for it, Ahmad made mistakes and stayed on the show for almost the whole time until it came down to just five. It seemed like ahmad was trying to impress people, and he would go on and on about a certain topic that could be ended in a minute. I think Adair is a better guitarist and has a better band, came with Marc and ADF.

Heres what someone had to say about him,

"I can say im a friends with most of Beyond All Reason, Ahmads band, and have played countless numbers of shows with them. I feel bad that they had to be represented by him cause the rest of them are honestly some of the best people ive ever known. It really sucks that they had to send him, who is the most fake/egotistical person ive ever come into contact with. "

There is also a rumor that Ahmad doesnt let anyone take pictures of him now because he's a "rock star". Yeah, I dont know if that's true or not.

--------------------

Achievements

+Quote Post
Jeth
post Jan 3 2005, 01:51 AM
Post #7

Upstanding Citizen

Member No.: 4,906

Children of Bodom is the fucking shit. If you haven't heard them, hear them. Their guitarist is AMAZING.

--------------------
user posted image
Achievements

+Quote Post
Hardcore Ottoman
post Jan 3 2005, 02:01 AM
Post #8

Goon
Group Icon

QUOTE (Xtortion @ Jan 2 2005, 09:47 PM)
There is also a rumor that Ahmad doesnt let anyone take pictures of him now because he's a "rock star".  Yeah, I dont know if that's true or not.

Rumour... dude prolly just joined the band wagon and wanted to seem cool by lying about something...

Edit--Arabs can be egotistical (same with Italians and Sicilians)

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post
XtortioN
post Jan 3 2005, 02:05 AM
Post #9

Upstanding Citizen

^^
No, this isn't something thats been spread around, so I didn't just "join the bandwagon". Did I say it was true, no I said a rumor, and its something I could see happening, but i don't know if its true, probaly not but I just wanted to say it.

Children of Bodom are ok, and yes their Guitarist is great. The vocals are just ok though but I have horrible speakers so it would probaly sound better elsewhere.

Check out The Agony Scene, I don't know too many people that know of them.

--------------------

Achievements

+Quote Post
Hardcore Ottoman
post Jan 3 2005, 02:14 AM
Post #10

Goon
Group Icon

QUOTE (Xtortion @ Jan 2 2005, 10:05 PM)
^^
No, this isn't something thats been spread around, so I didn't just "join the bandwagon". Did I say it was true, no I said a rumor, and its something I could see happening, but i don't know if its true, probaly not but I just wanted to say it.

Children of Bodom are ok, and yes their Guitarist is great. The vocals are just ok though.

Check out The Agony Scene, I don't know too many people that know of them.

I wasn't talkin bout u... i was talkin about the dude who posted it in the forums...

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post
CriesofThe.PAST
post Jan 3 2005, 02:17 AM
Post #11

Upstanding Citizen

Member No.: 6,573

hmmm, does anyone here like carcass? they're a pretty good band
Achievements

+Quote Post
XtortioN
post Jan 3 2005, 02:17 AM
Post #12

Upstanding Citizen

QUOTE (Jan 2 2005 @ 09:14 PM)
I wasn't talkin bout u... i was talkin about the dude who posted it in the forums...

Oh ok, lol at the thing about Arabs being egotistical.

Do you listen to Metal also Punx? I take it you do because your posting in here, but what are some Metal bands you like?

--------------------

Achievements

+Quote Post
Hardcore Ottoman
post Jan 3 2005, 02:20 AM
Post #13

Goon
Group Icon

SOAD
Himsa
Supertramp
Lamb of God
Slipknot
Avenged Sevenfold

just a couple for y'all

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post
XtortioN
post Jan 3 2005, 02:36 AM
Post #14

Upstanding Citizen

QUOTE (punxtr14 @ Jan 2 2005, 09:20 PM)
SOAD
Himsa
Supertramp
Lamb of God
Slipknot
Avenged Sevenfold

just a couple for y'all

I listen to some of those too. Some great bands.

--------------------

Achievements

+Quote Post
Blak Majik
post Jan 3 2005, 02:47 AM
Post #15

Upstanding Citizen

Member No.: 4,298

I'm seeing SOAD, Slipknot and Hatebreed to name a few at Big Day Out in just over three weeks.

--------------------
user posted image

Round & Round...
We do what we do
Plant our seeds in the ground
Saturate the sound while the world goes around
Drop a bomb on the planet and watch it explode
Achievements

+Quote Post
Hardcore Ottoman
post Jan 3 2005, 03:13 AM
Post #16

Goon
Group Icon

Lucky fuckbag...

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post
XtortioN
post Jan 3 2005, 03:50 AM
Post #17

Upstanding Citizen

I might go see a Killswitch Engage show. But it sucks because the tour they are doing in florida, where I live, is with with crap like My Chemical Romance, The used, and Senses Fail. However in other states before the tour comes to my state they are playing with Unearth and Slipknot, why cant they play with them near me...

--------------------

Achievements

+Quote Post
Blak Majik
post Jan 3 2005, 07:38 AM
Post #18

Upstanding Citizen

Member No.: 4,298

QUOTE (Xtortion @ Jan 3 2005, 04:50 AM)
I might go see a Killswitch Engage show. But it sucks because the tour they are doing in florida, where I live, is with with crap like My Chemical Romance, The used, and Senses Fail. However in other states before the tour comes to my state they are playing with Unearth and Slipknot, why cant they play with them near me...

Wow, you're state's missing out terribly dude, lol.

And I shall have pics from the concert when it's on, many pics.

--------------------
user posted image

Round & Round...
We do what we do
Plant our seeds in the ground
Saturate the sound while the world goes around
Drop a bomb on the planet and watch it explode
Achievements

+Quote Post
BEEF
post Jan 3 2005, 12:50 PM
Post #19

Upstanding Citizen

Member No.: 3,738

where is a metal discussion without metallica and maiden eh?

not to mention machine head
anthrax
slayer
ratm
alice in chains......... all the gd metal and rock bands

--------------------
Strength
Determination
Merciless
Forever
IPB Image
Achievements

+Quote Post
XtortioN
post Jan 3 2005, 10:40 PM
Post #20

Upstanding Citizen

QUOTE (BEEF @ Jan 3 2005, 07:50 AM)
where is a metal discussion without metallica and maiden eh?

We didn't forget about Maiden, its just no one mentioned it.

I heard Bleeding Through is going to be touring on the Warped Tour...Noooo!!! Thats with My chemical Romance and mostly crap bands. Anyone else heard this?

--------------------

Achievements

+Quote Post

107 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 1st November 2014 - 12:01 PM

GTA 5 | GTA San Andreas | Red Dead Redemption | GTA 4