> Some funny bugs, Please report your bugs
Kuwong
post Jun 1 2010, 08:05 PM
Post #21

Pickpocket

Group: Members
Member No.: 870

QUOTE (Asthenia @ May 31 2010, 04:10 PM) *
The bug where if you leave the game paused for a while and go do something else, then come back and try to play again no controls except for the Pause button work is really pissing me off.

I've never had this and I've left my 360 version paused for up to at least four hours once when I got side tracked with real world stuff. I'm on 360, maybe it's PS3 only?

QUOTE (Psy @ Jun 1 2010, 12:49 PM) *
QUOTE (Kuwong @ May 29 2010, 10:23 AM) *
If you sit down at a poker table or on any chair to play a card game and quit, the next time you're on your horse and feed him horse pills, the chair you were sitting on will appear in mid air next to the player.

Can be done at any game table across the world, i.e Poker, Blackjack, fiver finger fillet, arm wrestling, but only with horse pills will the glitch work.

That sounds pretty interesting. I'll try to get a video of it and give you credit tonight smile.gif

Cheers Psy, I tried to record it myself, but a shit digital camera recorder on a TV screen didn't work at all as I'd planned.

--------------------
Achievements
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
ViceMan
post Jun 1 2010, 08:21 PM
Post #22

Pessimistic nihilistic.

Member No.: 10,896
PSN Name: ViceyThaShizzle

QUOTE (DuPz0r @ Jun 1 2010, 08:19 PM) *
Anyone else getting the bug where it sticks at the loading screen when switching from multiplayer back to single player? It seems to be persistent on my ps3. I was wondering if it was an issue on my Hard-drive or if it was a known problem...?

Happened to me a few times, I accredited it to playing for long periods and the console overheating, as generally I had been playing SP for a long time beforehand.

--------------------

Achievements

+Quote Post
DuPz0r
post Jun 2 2010, 12:04 AM
Post #23

Still Standing
Group Icon

Group: Gold Member
Member No.: 439
PSN Name: BushkaUK

QUOTE (ViceMan @ Jun 1 2010, 09:21 PM) *
QUOTE (DuPz0r @ Jun 1 2010, 08:19 PM) *
Anyone else getting the bug where it sticks at the loading screen when switching from multiplayer back to single player? It seems to be persistent on my ps3. I was wondering if it was an issue on my Hard-drive or if it was a known problem...?

Happened to me a few times, I accredited it to playing for long periods and the console overheating, as generally I had been playing SP for a long time beforehand.

Yeah it seems to do it when I've been playing for long periods of time. But that is regular at the moment, so it seems like it's always doing it.

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post
Psy
post Jun 2 2010, 01:13 AM
Post #24

You'll Never Walk Alone
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1
XBL Gamertag: Psyware
PSN Name: Psycopsy
Xfire Identity: Psyware

QUOTE (Kuwong @ Jun 1 2010, 08:05 PM) *
QUOTE (Asthenia @ May 31 2010, 04:10 PM) *
The bug where if you leave the game paused for a while and go do something else, then come back and try to play again no controls except for the Pause button work is really pissing me off.

I've never had this and I've left my 360 version paused for up to at least four hours once when I got side tracked with real world stuff. I'm on 360, maybe it's PS3 only?

QUOTE (Psy @ Jun 1 2010, 12:49 PM) *
QUOTE (Kuwong @ May 29 2010, 10:23 AM) *
If you sit down at a poker table or on any chair to play a card game and quit, the next time you're on your horse and feed him horse pills, the chair you were sitting on will appear in mid air next to the player.

Can be done at any game table across the world, i.e Poker, Blackjack, fiver finger fillet, arm wrestling, but only with horse pills will the glitch work.

That sounds pretty interesting. I'll try to get a video of it and give you credit tonight smile.gif

Cheers Psy, I tried to record it myself, but a shit digital camera recorder on a TV screen didn't work at all as I'd planned.

Video is still processing, might take around an hour to be working properly but I'm going to bed now:

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post
Hardcore Ottoman
post Jun 2 2010, 03:32 AM
Post #25

Goon
Group Icon

Member No.: 41
PSN Name: punxtr

Cool. I'm having a strange glitch lately but I'm not sure how to reproduce it. Seems random. I use dead eye on a wolf and blind shot instead of marking it, after a few seconds I'm still able to blind shot and the next animal you hit gets flown several hundred feet to the left or right of you. So far it's only happened with wolves. Still trying to figure it out.

--------------------
"BAKING A LASAGNA IN YOUR PUNANI MIKE PARADINAS IN YOUR PUNANI INTELLVISION BASKETBALL IN YOUR PUNANI HE-MAN AND SKELETOR IN YOUR PUNANI UNDERGOING PLASTIC SURGERY IN YOUR PUNANI WEARING LEATHER JACKETS IN YOUR PUNANI DRIVING MY CAR IN YOUR PUNANI WELFARE WEDNESDAY IN YOUR PUNANI I WANT TO PUT ORANGE JUICE IN YOUR PUNANI EGG SALAD SANDWICHES IN YOUR PUNANI HOT-DOGS AND FRENCH FRIES IN YOUR PUNANI CHEF BOYARDEE IN YOUR PUNANI"
Achievements

+Quote Post
coreyko_2003
post Jun 2 2010, 04:49 AM
Post #26

iHate

Member No.: 368

Heh, this one was kind of amusing.......I was in the Armadillo Saloon, walking around, and then walked up to the piano guy.....and he was ready to sit down and play a number....well he sits down in the air and the chair's on top of him xD

--------------------
You, Corey, live in the Matrix.
Its funny.........but its sad, cuz its true...
Achievements

+Quote Post
Psy
post Jun 2 2010, 09:49 AM
Post #27

You'll Never Walk Alone
Group Icon

If any of you find any glitches like that chair glitch which can be reproduced, make sure you post them here because I'll make a video for you smile.gif

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post
Kuwong
post Jun 2 2010, 08:49 PM
Post #28

Pickpocket

I'm only so awesome at finding glitches as I'm a proper games tester now. Seven days a week, 58 hours in that week. Gonna be finding bugs left, right and centre.

Not like you amateurs, only doing it on the weekends. Tch. tongue.gif

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post
Kuwong
post Jun 4 2010, 06:37 AM
Post #29

Pickpocket

Hey Psy, I found out a new addition to said chair glitch I found before. It also seems if you approach the chair spawned on foot, the prompt to press "B" or "O" to play blackjack/poker will appear. All dependant on what game table you sat at. Pressing "B" or "O" does nothing as I think it is too high for Marston to sit on, or just the fact it is lacking a table and dealer.

It in fact is moving the chair itself, as once I spawned it twice it moved from it's original spawn location on horse back, and entering the saloon where the Black Jack table was, is now devoid of a chair and leaves you unable to play.

This post has been edited by Kuwong: Jun 4 2010, 06:41 AM

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post
Psy
post Jun 4 2010, 09:06 AM
Post #30

You'll Never Walk Alone
Group Icon

Interesting. I tried something similar with a bed after saving the game but obviously the bed has no animation, unlike the chair being pushed in, so that could be why this glitch happens. Not sure what else you could do with this.

There's a pretty funny glitch with dynamite, and I presume fire bottles too. Whip one out, go into Dead Eye, target someone/something with the lock-on thingy (dead eye level 2 or 3) and then throw the dynamite. It'll act like a rocket and will fly through the air and explode as soon as it hits the target. Looks hilarious when you do it with birds because the dynamite literally acts as a heat sensor missile and follows the birds flight path till it hits it.

I didn't find that though but I might record it because the video I saw on youtube wasn't particularly great.

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post
TreeFitty
post Jun 4 2010, 09:19 AM
Post #31

[ShitKickers] Posse
Group Icon

Member No.: 35,531
PSN Name: therealtreefitty

record it before they patch it. tongue.gif

--------------------
gta 5

People say I'm crazy for running into burning buildings. I say I'm crazy because I do it for free.
Achievements

+Quote Post
ViceMan
post Jun 4 2010, 10:34 AM
Post #32

Pessimistic nihilistic.

Not really a glitch per se, but just north of Blackwater station on the bend out of the town is a telegraph pole that hasn't been positioned properly, it's actually on the rail and the train goes right through it, wonder what'd happen if you was on the train and were unlucky enough to get caught between the pole and some other obstacle while travelling.

--------------------

Achievements

+Quote Post
Chicago51
post Jun 4 2010, 02:47 PM
Post #33

Nobody Special

Member No.: 58,405
XBL Gamertag: Chicaga51
PSN Name: Chicago51

I've had this happen quite a few times, always the woman with the stagecoach being held up by bandits, I kill them and her blip turns red too, then she starts begging for her life. I just loot the dead bodies and leave.

I didn't think this was a glitch. I just assumed she was working with them. I just pointed my gun at her. She gave me money and ran away. I don't know if it was a robbery or just a payoff not to kill her.
Achievements

+Quote Post
asthenia
post Jun 4 2010, 02:55 PM
Post #34

Psy is gay and stupid.
Group Icon

Member No.: 424
XBL Gamertag: aVarkatzas
PSN Name: Asthenia

She's a cheeky bitch.. I take the money then kill her, she's always got like $6 still on her... As if I'm a mug. huh.gif

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post
ViceMan
post Jun 4 2010, 03:28 PM
Post #35

Pessimistic nihilistic.

QUOTE (Chicago51 @ Jun 4 2010, 03:47 PM) *
I've had this happen quite a few times, always the woman with the stagecoach being held up by bandits, I kill them and her blip turns red too, then she starts begging for her life. I just loot the dead bodies and leave.

I didn't think this was a glitch. I just assumed she was working with them. I just pointed my gun at her. She gave me money and ran away. I don't know if it was a robbery or just a payoff not to kill her.

I think the "correct" procedure is to give the robbers some money when it asks you, then as they turn to leave deadeye them all and take back your money, did it last night, although the woman still ran off screaming, but at least her blip didn't turn red.

About the homing dyamite, it works with all three thrown weapons. It's fun throwing a fire bottle at a bird and watching it chase it then explode, even funnier with knives as the bird falls out the sky as if it was still flying.

--------------------

Achievements

+Quote Post
TwoFacedTanner
post Jun 8 2010, 01:10 AM
Post #36

Clepto

Member No.: 908
XBL Gamertag: IanCredible988

I was doing a bounty mission in Mexico, I hogtied the bounty and the first wave of guys that came after me.
I decided to let one go and engage in fisticuffs with him, did a ground tackle which landed him on a slight incline, instead of laying on the mound, he and I both fell through it. The entire screen was covered left to right, up and down in my fist raised in the air, with only one moving in the middle. Hard to explain, anyway, I stood up and the man was no longer there but I heard him screaming like he was falling.
Executed the gang blah blah blah.

Little did I know that little event would send the world into chaos. Kinda.

Bartenders were pouring the drinks outside of the glass, all the stagecoaches bounced, not just transport ones...all of them. So my game world was completely full of bouncing carriages...at first I thought it was funny as I was in Mexico and I thought it fit the Mexican lifestyle to have hydraulics..but then I realized no one was driving them. Everyone jumped off. When I got on one they still bounced. I loaded the game and it still went on that way.

And also I was doing another bounty mission after that and my horse got killed, the bounty on the back fell down, halfway in the ground...the game went into like 10fps mode..lag out the ass. But when I picked the bounty up everything went back to normal.

Oh and the last thing that happened when Rico Suave decided to fall through the earth is that when I got off my horse, instead of standing to his side, I was standing in him.

I have a phone vid of the carriages that I'll post.

This post has been edited by TwoFacedTanner: Jun 8 2010, 01:16 AM
Achievements

+Quote Post
TreeFitty
post Jun 8 2010, 04:58 AM
Post #37

[ShitKickers] Posse
Group Icon

Member No.: 35,531
PSN Name: therealtreefitty

^lol awesome yet sucks if you can barely play the game right

--------------------
gta 5

People say I'm crazy for running into burning buildings. I say I'm crazy because I do it for free.
Achievements

+Quote Post
Hardcore Ottoman
post Jun 8 2010, 08:34 AM
Post #38

Goon
Group Icon

Member No.: 41
PSN Name: punxtr

^Lotta love in the air...

--------------------
"BAKING A LASAGNA IN YOUR PUNANI MIKE PARADINAS IN YOUR PUNANI INTELLVISION BASKETBALL IN YOUR PUNANI HE-MAN AND SKELETOR IN YOUR PUNANI UNDERGOING PLASTIC SURGERY IN YOUR PUNANI WEARING LEATHER JACKETS IN YOUR PUNANI DRIVING MY CAR IN YOUR PUNANI WELFARE WEDNESDAY IN YOUR PUNANI I WANT TO PUT ORANGE JUICE IN YOUR PUNANI EGG SALAD SANDWICHES IN YOUR PUNANI HOT-DOGS AND FRENCH FRIES IN YOUR PUNANI CHEF BOYARDEE IN YOUR PUNANI"
Achievements

+Quote Post
ViceMan
post Jun 8 2010, 08:25 PM
Post #39

Pessimistic nihilistic.

Seems to be a problem with the Xbox version where the game slows down to 10fps, i've heard a few people have it.

--------------------

Achievements

+Quote Post
TwoFacedTanner
post Jun 8 2010, 09:20 PM
Post #40

Clepto

Member No.: 908
XBL Gamertag: IanCredible988

QUOTE (TreeFitty @ Jun 7 2010, 11:58 PM) *
^lol awesome yet sucks if you can barely play the game right

I went back to the dashboard and started the game again and everything worked fine. I imagined for Mr. Marston it was and incredibly weird couple of (ingame)days haha.

Seems to be a problem with the Xbox version where the game slows down to 10fps, i've heard a few people have it.

Yeah, not the first time its happened to me. Its a pain in the nuts. Because when you come out of dead eye when its like that, the screen stays sepia and the world still moves slow.
Achievements

+Quote Post

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd October 2014 - 06:42 PM

GTA 5 | GTA San Andreas | Red Dead Redemption | GTA 4