Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Official: Stevie's Missions Discussion
IronSamBonney
post May 4 2008, 08:40 PM
Post #21

Upstanding Citizen

Group: New Members
Member No.: 40,292

so it's not next to the burger shot like Stevie said, so he lied to me? idk lol, i'll go there then and see if I can find it, give me a sec

well I went to the top left dot and there were NO cars parked anywhere around there. There wasn't any cars, just ones driving. WTF this sucks are you sure thats the one? The text says "Get to the Old Burger Shot near the Huntington St. Station. This Manana is usually parked behind it". Are you telling me where that one is or are you thinking its a different car im looking for?

HAHA I found it lol. I thought I meant "Old Burger Shot" as it was made a while ago but still running, not a broken down one that is abandoned. Ok I found it, I see what you mean now lol thanks dude
Achievements
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
buckwa.inc
post May 4 2008, 11:35 PM
Post #22

Upstanding Citizen

Group: Members
Member No.: 20,086

yeah the icon wasn`t there at first i went and did a few more story missions and all of a sudden it was there clap.gif ....mekskizzle i was just looking for that car its near the paint and spray in alderney in a side street alley
Achievements

+Quote Post
insertclevername
post May 5 2008, 02:17 AM
Post #23

Upstanding Citizen

Member No.: 39,544

On a different topic...
where do you deliver the cars? Is it supposed to be on the map?

I got the car it said "you found the car stevie wanted" i went to pay and spray to lose cops then checked radar and there was no where to deliver it....
so i just stashed it at a safehouse.

wat gives? is he supposed to message you later to tell you where to bring them?

This post has been edited by insertclevername: May 5 2008, 02:20 AM
Achievements

+Quote Post
TylerTech
post May 5 2008, 03:22 AM
Post #24

Upstanding Citizen

Member No.: 39,932

QUOTE(insertclevername @ May 4 2008, 10:17 PM) [snapback]1430446[/snapback]
On a different topic...
where do you deliver the cars? Is it supposed to be on the map?

I got the car it said "you found the car stevie wanted" i went to pay and spray to lose cops then checked radar and there was no where to deliver it....
so i just stashed it at a safehouse.

wat gives? is he supposed to message you later to tell you where to bring them?

Do you have a "Garage" icon on you map in Bohan? If so, maybe you take them there?
Achievements

+Quote Post
phubbes
post May 5 2008, 02:32 PM
Post #25

Upstanding Citizen

Member No.: 40,334

hello guys. i have a problem. i unlocked all 3 islands and just finished the car jobs for brucie. i finished also all races. but i dont get a call from stevie and no text message.did i forget something to do? please anybody help me

peace Phubbes

i dont finished the story line jet

This post has been edited by phubbes: May 5 2008, 02:38 PM
Achievements

+Quote Post
phubbes
post May 5 2008, 02:35 PM
Post #26

Upstanding Citizen

hello guys i have a problem. i unlocked all 3 islands and just finished brucies car missions, and all races but i dont get a call from stevie. did i forget something to do? please anybody help me.

peace phubbes

This post has been edited by phubbes: May 5 2008, 02:37 PM
Achievements

+Quote Post
FuddMan
post May 5 2008, 04:17 PM
Post #27

Upstanding Citizen

Member No.: 1,351

QUOTE(phubbes @ May 5 2008, 03:35 PM) [snapback]1430657[/snapback]
hello guys i have a problem. i unlocked all 3 islands and just finished brucies car missions, and all races but i dont get a call from stevie. did i forget something to do? please anybody help me.

peace phubbes

You don't get a call, you get a text, so check your messages.

--------------------
QUOTE (Psy)
Well, I must be honest, I do occasionally have the odd night off where I stick my fingers in as many pussy's as I can
php stands for psy humping pussy

zomg it's DuffMan's clone.
Achievements

+Quote Post
phubbes
post May 5 2008, 06:57 PM
Post #28

Upstanding Citizen

but i didnt get a message, i looked for it and there is no message
Achievements

+Quote Post
jrolson
post May 5 2008, 08:47 PM
Post #29

Upstanding Citizen

Member No.: 40,353

I got a txt to steal a pmp 600 in the exchange district for stevie, where is that?

This post has been edited by jrolson: May 5 2008, 08:48 PM
Achievements

+Quote Post
hardyzfan182
post May 8 2008, 07:14 AM
Post #30

Upstanding Citizen

Member No.: 40,480

i keep going to the old burger shot near huntington station in broker but the manana is never there. am i going to the wrong place? is there a certain time it's there? plz help!
Achievements

+Quote Post
FuddMan
post May 8 2008, 07:47 AM
Post #31

Upstanding Citizen

It should be round the back, on the concrete area. Are you sure it's the right Burger Shot? The one it's behind is closed and doesn't stand out against the surroundings at all, so you have to keep your eyes peeled. The easiest way to find it is to locate Cluckin' Bell on the map and go to the street one block east of it.

--------------------
QUOTE (Psy)
Well, I must be honest, I do occasionally have the odd night off where I stick my fingers in as many pussy's as I can

Achievements

+Quote Post
glowworm
post May 8 2008, 05:51 PM
Post #32

Upstanding Citizen

Member No.: 40,065

[slightly off topic]

does anyone miss the way these missions used to be? you had a list of cars and you just had to locate them by chance and then take them to the chop shop. i sort of enjoyed that.

it almost seems like cheating since you have a dot on the screen exactly where the car is and all you have to do is go get it and ditch some cops. i like the "easter egg hunt" much better. thoughts?
Achievements

+Quote Post
Artemise
post May 8 2008, 06:43 PM
Post #33

Upstanding Citizen

Member No.: 40,495

hm... i have take the pmp600 on exchange and drived to bohan but the garagedoor it doesnt open. can anybody help me?
Achievements

+Quote Post
Indy
post May 8 2008, 09:23 PM
Post #34

Vandal

Member No.: 23,844

you might have the wrong pmp600

--------------------

Achievements

+Quote Post
Indy
post May 8 2008, 09:24 PM
Post #35

Vandal

Member No.: 23,844

You're doing the wrong missions. Stevie texts you the car and you have to find it using his description and any landmarks in the picture. It's harder than the old GTA's, IMO.

--------------------

Achievements

+Quote Post
FuddMan
post May 10 2008, 01:23 PM
Post #36

Upstanding Citizen

I've merged all existing 'Stevie' topics into this one. This is now the official topic to ask questions about car locations, etc.

--------------------
QUOTE (Psy)

Achievements

+Quote Post
P-nice
post May 14 2008, 03:32 AM
Post #37

Upstanding Citizen

Member No.: 40,162

what street is the Sultan in the driveway of the big green house in bercham
Achievements

+Quote Post
theraidman
post May 14 2008, 03:45 PM
Post #38

Upstanding Citizen

Member No.: 40,727

Yea I'v tried hours looking for the buccaneer car, but cant find it, the text says in the Industrial District but I looked on every road in that area...Theres a sign behind it, but I cant read what it says, can anyone help?? Thanks!
Achievements

+Quote Post
MGibbo
post May 14 2008, 05:41 PM
Post #39

Upstanding Citizen

Member No.: 40,698

anyone know where the contender in Boabo is? it is by a place called twitchins but i cant find it

cheers
Achievements

+Quote Post
bOnEs
post May 14 2008, 07:37 PM
Post #40

doesn't play well with others...

Group: Staff
Member No.: 38,893
XBL Gamertag: your mother...
PSN Name: artistadam
Xfire Identity: i said your mother!!

i've found a useful piece of information concerning stevie's cars... i am not sure if all the car messages are set up like this since i've only done about 5 of them but, stevie gives you a building description (very useful), and the location of the car (very very useful)...

the hint i've noticed is, he gives you the district the car is located in... so, bust out that big 'ol shiny map that came with the game and look at the little map of the districts... that'll give you an idea of the area you need to be searching...

other than that, there's not really anything else useful to help you find the car... you just have to make a point of driving down every single road within that district... personally, i like this method of the import/export garages a lot better than previous GTA's... instead of just stealing random cars that are on the list, this is more like a "gone in 60 seconds" way in that, you know exactly what car stevie wants so, you have to go find that car and jack it...

it makes it funner... you feel like a real car thief and not just a criminal stealing someone's ride in the middle of the streets because you saw it on the export list...

This post has been edited by bOnEs: May 14 2008, 07:39 PM

--------------------

QUOTE (Massacre @ Mar 15 2011, 01:24 AM) *
Oh, good one. The "you're on the internet so you must have no life" insult isn't moronic or unoriginal at all. You must, without a doubt, be a very important member of society, not at all a waste of the already barely valuable gift of life.

As is the case for everyone who takes issue with people who make them sad on the internet, you are one of two kinds of people:

You are exactly what you claim I am, and that is a lonely, pathetic basement dweller. You life is spent eating eight pounds of junk food per day, masturbating to anything you find online that's even remotely feminine, and wishing you had good looks and social skills. You continue to live with your mother until she dies of a combination of lung cancer and liver failure brought on by the chain-smoking and heavy drinking she used to cope with what a failure you are. Your mother mercifully dead and free of the living embodiment of failure she regretfully thrust from her loins, the bills start to pile up and you, unemployed and unable to pay these bills (of course), lose the house and everything in it. Somehow even more of a failure than you already were, you wander from place to place eating out of dumpsters and sleeping in your own filth until you finally die of AIDS, which you contracted from a diseased whore you scrounged up enough money to pay for, so you could finally lose your virginity while at the same time pretending that your mother was back in your life.

Or:

You are the type who was an athlete in high school, who was genetically doomed to be an idiot but managed to finish school and even get a college scholarship because you were so good at a worthless children's game. You went off to college with a suitcase full of polo shirts and condoms, the polo shirts, because you're a douche, and the condoms to prevent you from impregnating the dim-witted young college girls whom you could never touch without the aid of Rohypnol, a drug you refer to as "roofies" because you can neither spell or pronounce Rohypnol. You scrape by with borderline D's for the next four years, and leave the campus to go out into the real world where your realize you're not intelligent or talented enough to do anything of value with your life. Misery and minimum wage ensues for thirty years, then you blow your brains out, and your corpse, alone and forgotten, is not discovered until the smell of rotting flesh seeps under your door and your bodily fluids finally soak through the floor of your studio apartment and into the room below you. Your body is cremated, the ashes scraped into a garbage bin because there was no one in your life who valued you enough to pay for a casket, funeral, or burial plot.

You're undoubtedly one of the two, otherwise you would have better things to do than complain about the theme of a forum that doesn't care about anything you have to say.
Achievements

+Quote Post

6 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 30th July 2014 - 11:35 PM

GTA 5 | GTA San Andreas | Red Dead Redemption | GTA 4