DuPz0r
post Jun 1 2010, 03:14 PM
Post #21

Still Standing
Group Icon

Group: Gold Member
Member No.: 439
PSN Name: BushkaUK

I'll help you guys with trophies and challenges, coz i need some too.

--------------------
Achievements
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
bOnEs
post Jun 1 2010, 03:16 PM
Post #22

doesn't play well with others...

Group: Staff
Member No.: 38,893
XBL Gamertag: your mother...
PSN Name: artistadam
Xfire Identity: i said your mother!!

lol, you should just rename this topic as the general online topic... i bumped it today to talk about the online shit biggrin.gif... and yes, i'll need some help with the challenging "win 3 FFA matches in a row" and "win 4 gang matches in a row" trophies... also, the 10 assists one as well... i did it last night with D-O but, we were in a private match so, it didn't count mad.gif...

This post has been edited by bOnEs: Jun 1 2010, 03:16 PM

--------------------

QUOTE (Massacre @ Mar 15 2011, 01:24 AM) *
Oh, good one. The "you're on the internet so you must have no life" insult isn't moronic or unoriginal at all. You must, without a doubt, be a very important member of society, not at all a waste of the already barely valuable gift of life.

As is the case for everyone who takes issue with people who make them sad on the internet, you are one of two kinds of people:

You are exactly what you claim I am, and that is a lonely, pathetic basement dweller. You life is spent eating eight pounds of junk food per day, masturbating to anything you find online that's even remotely feminine, and wishing you had good looks and social skills. You continue to live with your mother until she dies of a combination of lung cancer and liver failure brought on by the chain-smoking and heavy drinking she used to cope with what a failure you are. Your mother mercifully dead and free of the living embodiment of failure she regretfully thrust from her loins, the bills start to pile up and you, unemployed and unable to pay these bills (of course), lose the house and everything in it. Somehow even more of a failure than you already were, you wander from place to place eating out of dumpsters and sleeping in your own filth until you finally die of AIDS, which you contracted from a diseased whore you scrounged up enough money to pay for, so you could finally lose your virginity while at the same time pretending that your mother was back in your life.

Or:

You are the type who was an athlete in high school, who was genetically doomed to be an idiot but managed to finish school and even get a college scholarship because you were so good at a worthless children's game. You went off to college with a suitcase full of polo shirts and condoms, the polo shirts, because you're a douche, and the condoms to prevent you from impregnating the dim-witted young college girls whom you could never touch without the aid of Rohypnol, a drug you refer to as "roofies" because you can neither spell or pronounce Rohypnol. You scrape by with borderline D's for the next four years, and leave the campus to go out into the real world where your realize you're not intelligent or talented enough to do anything of value with your life. Misery and minimum wage ensues for thirty years, then you blow your brains out, and your corpse, alone and forgotten, is not discovered until the smell of rotting flesh seeps under your door and your bodily fluids finally soak through the floor of your studio apartment and into the room below you. Your body is cremated, the ashes scraped into a garbage bin because there was no one in your life who valued you enough to pay for a casket, funeral, or burial plot.

You're undoubtedly one of the two, otherwise you would have better things to do than complain about the theme of a forum that doesn't care about anything you have to say.
Achievements

+Quote Post
TwoFacedTanner
post Jun 1 2010, 04:26 PM
Post #23

Clepto

Group: Members
Member No.: 908
XBL Gamertag: IanCredible988

My first experience with multiplayer was god damn horrible.

I spawned in the middle of Armadillo, as some Jack Swift looking bloke, which wasn't too bad I suppose.
Not until 10 seconds into the game when a lvl 50 rode by and blew my head off. I respawned and it happened again...and again...and again. Finally I respawned further from the town and got away. I was riding my donkey through the countryside and someone rode past me, turned around and killed me for no reason.

So I went to the outfitter, changed my look, and told multiplayer to fuck off.

My second experience wasn't as bad but it was bad. I was playing with StoicPersonEater...who said absolutely nothing...and we were posse'd up with some guy I assumed he knew. The dick kept killing me at first, then he finally quit. Then he kept pointing out that he was riding a bull...yeah no shit. But what was getting annoying was he kept ramming me and I think Stoic too. I dunno, Stoey wasn't saying anything the whole time.
But then I asked the kid if he'd beat the story, he said he hadn't but he sees no point because he knows how it ends and blurted out the ending in front of Stoey's virgin ears...I kinda feel like it was my fault. Long story short Stoic hasn't been on much or played with me at all since that happened. sad.gif
I soon told MP to fuck off again.

Third experience was getting better. I was out doing ambient challenges, picking flowers and this two person posse kept sniping me. I shot back, killed both of them. This went on for a bit, but then I got away from them...but the tracked me down. I was on my last flower that I had to pick and everytime i got near it they killed me. I finally sent them both a message saying that I was just doing ambient challenges and I only shot back in retaliation and that I knew they probably weren't going to stop but that I just wanted to tell them what I was doing.
They surprisingly stopped. But in came another. A horse Jockey(I usually am on foot, retarded I know) killed me a good seven times.
I grew some balls and ran into Armadillo dodging bullet and used the transport to take me to Mexico, far away from the assholes in America.
I went to a gang hideout Tesarp Azul or whatever...I see two blue blips coming up...I hear them say "Oh man, someone is already in here." I started to shit...and I said to them "I'll be out as soon as I can." They actually helped me...and invited me to a posse. Told me to come with them to the other hideouts. The leader was a cow rustler, his friend a native american(he called him and Indian guide) and I was a soldier. Which got me the nickname "Soldier boy" We all climbed into the stagecoach they pulled up in(me in the stage coach the other two up top) We talked about how we all hated the way most people go around as if everyone is wanting to play deathmatch, killing everything they see. All while going from gang hideout to gang hideout.

This made me realize not everyone out there is that bad, they're now my friends and I play with them whenever I get on(and they're on too obviously).

And any of you iRedDead/iGTA guys out there, we need to play together.

And speaking of playing together, and old forum member from back in the GTAsanandreas days was playing with me. Mrmisdemeanor.

Anyway, thats my experience. RDR's multiplayer is a love/hate thing for me. Im not the type who like to go around killing everyone. Especially people out by themselves because I know how much I hate it.

Oh! And one more story about that. This guy added me to a posse. He added the max number or people...people he had been killing and stuff, for no reason. Anyway, so he was trying to get the most wanted achievement...you know, be most wanted for 10 minutes then escape. Well he was down to one minute, and one of the guys who he had been terrorizing and then added to the posse shot him in the back of the head.

Not saying he didnt deserve it, but the other guy was no better than him as he was someone who thought being a douchebag was funny.
The one that got shot went on a 10 minute bitchfit with so many "FUCKS!" and "FUCKIN'!" it would put scarface to shame.
Achievements

+Quote Post
PabloHoneyOle
post Jun 1 2010, 04:38 PM
Post #24

Boss
Group Icon

Member No.: 40,397

QUOTE (TwoFacedTanner @ Jun 1 2010, 12:26 PM) *
My second experience wasn't as bad but it was bad. I was playing with StoicPersonEater...who said absolutely nothing...and we were posse'd up with some guy I assumed he knew. The dick kept killing me at first, then he finally quit. Then he kept pointing out that he was riding a bull...yeah no shit. But what was getting annoying was he kept ramming me and I think Stoic too. I dunno, Stoey wasn't saying anything the whole time.
But then I asked the kid if he'd beat the story, he said he hadn't but he sees no point because he knows how it ends and blurted out the ending in front of Stoey's virgin ears...I kinda feel like it was my fault. Long story short Stoic hasn't been on much or played with me at all since that happened. sad.gif
I soon told MP to fuck off again.

Well, fuck.

No, that guy wasn't my friend. I was trying to kill him to get his Buffalo Rifle and Bull, but he kept getting the better of me - or the bull would run away. That kid was really fucking annoying. I turned off my headset so I didn't have to listen to him. Not sure if we got disconnected, but I ended up going off and doing some hideouts and shit. Sorry for ignoring you, I didn't mean to. I haven't really had much time to play - not just online, but videogames in general. I'll be on more after this weekend. May was just total shit for me.

Tanner, we should get online and play with a purpose - whether it be knocking out some achievements or whatever. Let me know.
Achievements

+Quote Post
TwoFacedTanner
post Jun 1 2010, 04:43 PM
Post #25

Clepto

Im always down for playing, hopefully this weekend wont be too work filled for me.
I know a spot where we can get that most wanted achievement, but its gonna take some work. Mexican army ain't a joke.
Achievements

+Quote Post
bOnEs
post Jun 1 2010, 04:50 PM
Post #26

doesn't play well with others...

Group: Staff
Member No.: 38,893
XBL Gamertag: your mother...
PSN Name: artistadam
Xfire Identity: i said your mother!!

QUOTE (TwoFacedTanner @ Jun 1 2010, 12:43 PM) *
Im always down for playing, hopefully this weekend wont be too work filled for me.
I know a spot where we can get that most wanted achievement, but its gonna take some work. Mexican army ain't a joke.

escalara... hunker down inside de santa's hideout as there isn't very many entrances and, the army tend to use the front gate most of the time anyways... this is where i got my trophy at... just be one the lookout for other players coming in to claim the bounty biggrin.gif...

--------------------

QUOTE (Massacre @ Mar 15 2011, 01:24 AM) *
Oh, good one. The "you're on the internet so you must have no life" insult isn't moronic or unoriginal at all. You must, without a doubt, be a very important member of society, not at all a waste of the already barely valuable gift of life.

As is the case for everyone who takes issue with people who make them sad on the internet, you are one of two kinds of people:

You are exactly what you claim I am, and that is a lonely, pathetic basement dweller. You life is spent eating eight pounds of junk food per day, masturbating to anything you find online that's even remotely feminine, and wishing you had good looks and social skills. You continue to live with your mother until she dies of a combination of lung cancer and liver failure brought on by the chain-smoking and heavy drinking she used to cope with what a failure you are. Your mother mercifully dead and free of the living embodiment of failure she regretfully thrust from her loins, the bills start to pile up and you, unemployed and unable to pay these bills (of course), lose the house and everything in it. Somehow even more of a failure than you already were, you wander from place to place eating out of dumpsters and sleeping in your own filth until you finally die of AIDS, which you contracted from a diseased whore you scrounged up enough money to pay for, so you could finally lose your virginity while at the same time pretending that your mother was back in your life.

Or:

You are the type who was an athlete in high school, who was genetically doomed to be an idiot but managed to finish school and even get a college scholarship because you were so good at a worthless children's game. You went off to college with a suitcase full of polo shirts and condoms, the polo shirts, because you're a douche, and the condoms to prevent you from impregnating the dim-witted young college girls whom you could never touch without the aid of Rohypnol, a drug you refer to as "roofies" because you can neither spell or pronounce Rohypnol. You scrape by with borderline D's for the next four years, and leave the campus to go out into the real world where your realize you're not intelligent or talented enough to do anything of value with your life. Misery and minimum wage ensues for thirty years, then you blow your brains out, and your corpse, alone and forgotten, is not discovered until the smell of rotting flesh seeps under your door and your bodily fluids finally soak through the floor of your studio apartment and into the room below you. Your body is cremated, the ashes scraped into a garbage bin because there was no one in your life who valued you enough to pay for a casket, funeral, or burial plot.

You're undoubtedly one of the two, otherwise you would have better things to do than complain about the theme of a forum that doesn't care about anything you have to say.
Achievements

+Quote Post
TwoFacedTanner
post Jun 1 2010, 08:49 PM
Post #27

Clepto

El Prisidio has gatlin guns, if I could get a few guys, we could all do it.
Achievements

+Quote Post
Hardcore Ottoman
post Jun 2 2010, 12:01 AM
Post #28

Goon
Group Icon

Member No.: 41
PSN Name: punxtr

I actually do pretty well at Armadillo. Get up on a balcony and kneel down. Got up to six minutes solo before random PVPers just sniped me off. I requested tons of users on here to join but none did so for those that didn't can eat dicks.

--------------------
"BAKING A LASAGNA IN YOUR PUNANI MIKE PARADINAS IN YOUR PUNANI INTELLVISION BASKETBALL IN YOUR PUNANI HE-MAN AND SKELETOR IN YOUR PUNANI UNDERGOING PLASTIC SURGERY IN YOUR PUNANI WEARING LEATHER JACKETS IN YOUR PUNANI DRIVING MY CAR IN YOUR PUNANI WELFARE WEDNESDAY IN YOUR PUNANI I WANT TO PUT ORANGE JUICE IN YOUR PUNANI EGG SALAD SANDWICHES IN YOUR PUNANI HOT-DOGS AND FRENCH FRIES IN YOUR PUNANI CHEF BOYARDEE IN YOUR PUNANI"
Achievements

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th November 2014 - 12:18 AM

GTA 5 | GTA San Andreas | Red Dead Redemption | GTA 4