Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Raising Like % and Respect %, mini guide
Adasi
post May 1 2008, 11:26 AM
Post #1

Upstanding Citizen

Group: Members
Member No.: 39,055

The text following this will be spoilers of mission givers i have encountered so far. hear me? SPOILERS are below. i will list them in the order they became available to me so you can scroll down and read help tips for people you have encountered yourself without ruining future mission givers:

Roman.
Respect: Roman's respect greatly raises by doing jobs for him. you unlock this ability shortly into his missions and by that time i only needed to do 2-3. Call him on the phone and select jobs. He will have you collect a cab from his depot and pick up and deliver people. Easy! and earns you about $20 a time

Like: Taking Roman to drink at the Russian place opposite your first safe house is great and seems to gain the most points. Also the food joint round the corner, he also likes. As you can do upto three activities, you can also take him to Petreskovia (i dunno) - the russian caberet club on the way home.

Michelle:
Seemed to like "Cluckin bell" more than any other food joint as she commented that all the other places were very "gangster-y"...Dont crash your car or hit too many people!

2nd Mission giver "[spoiler]Little Jacob[/spoiler]"
Respect: After you have completed the mission [spoiler]"Shadow"[/spoiler] which has you go to [spoiler]Bohan[/spoiler]. you will unlock the ability to [spoiler]deliver drugs for Little Jacob.[/spoiler]. these are varied missions and some will have you having to run from the cops or fight your way out of situations so be prepared!!
Like: Take this person to the restaurant nearest your safe house for what i found to be the maximum benefit. He was bored at the strip club. oh and he's pretty shit hot at pool too! As with Roman, you may as well go to the caberet club near the restaurant to get extra points. This guy took me a while but his ability unlocked around 80% for me.
Achievements
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Dan37290
post May 1 2008, 02:42 PM
Post #2

Upstanding Citizen

Member No.: 40,071

Like: Take this person to the restaurant nearest your safe house for what i found to be the maximum benefit. He was bored at the strip club. oh and he's pretty shit hot at pool too! As with Roman, you may as well go to the caberet club near the restaurant to get extra points. This guy took me a while but his ability unlocked around 80% for me.
[/quote]

What is Roman's ability? is it the [spoiler] free taxi rides? [/spoiler]

--------------------
XBL: Dan37290

Achievements

+Quote Post
cut201
post May 1 2008, 02:56 PM
Post #3

Upstanding Citizen

Member No.: 39,137

Yes. And I think that hardly counts as a spoiler. No need to worry Dan.
Achievements

+Quote Post
Dan37290
post May 1 2008, 03:03 PM
Post #4

Upstanding Citizen

Member No.: 40,071

QUOTE(cut201 @ May 1 2008, 10:56 AM) [snapback]1427960[/snapback]
Yes. And I think that hardly counts as a spoiler. No need to worry Dan.

Just being cautious :]

--------------------
XBL: Dan37290

Achievements

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 2nd September 2014 - 07:38 PM

GTA 5 | GTA San Andreas | Red Dead Redemption | GTA 4