IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> iRD Multiplayer Event #3 (PS3), August 16th, 6pm (EST) 11pm (GMT)
ViceMan
post Aug 15 2010, 08:04 PM
Post #21

Pessimistic nihilistic.

Group: Members
Member No.: 10,896
PSN Name: ViceyThaShizzle

And who are you?

--------------------

Achievements
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
bOnEs
post Aug 15 2010, 08:10 PM
Post #22

doesn't play well with others...

Group: Staff
Member No.: 38,893
XBL Gamertag: your mother...
PSN Name: artistadam
Xfire Identity: i said your mother!!

the greatest mo fucker in the world, that's who...

--------------------

QUOTE (Massacre @ Mar 15 2011, 01:24 AM) *
Oh, good one. The "you're on the internet so you must have no life" insult isn't moronic or unoriginal at all. You must, without a doubt, be a very important member of society, not at all a waste of the already barely valuable gift of life.

As is the case for everyone who takes issue with people who make them sad on the internet, you are one of two kinds of people:

You are exactly what you claim I am, and that is a lonely, pathetic basement dweller. You life is spent eating eight pounds of junk food per day, masturbating to anything you find online that's even remotely feminine, and wishing you had good looks and social skills. You continue to live with your mother until she dies of a combination of lung cancer and liver failure brought on by the chain-smoking and heavy drinking she used to cope with what a failure you are. Your mother mercifully dead and free of the living embodiment of failure she regretfully thrust from her loins, the bills start to pile up and you, unemployed and unable to pay these bills (of course), lose the house and everything in it. Somehow even more of a failure than you already were, you wander from place to place eating out of dumpsters and sleeping in your own filth until you finally die of AIDS, which you contracted from a diseased whore you scrounged up enough money to pay for, so you could finally lose your virginity while at the same time pretending that your mother was back in your life.

Or:

You are the type who was an athlete in high school, who was genetically doomed to be an idiot but managed to finish school and even get a college scholarship because you were so good at a worthless children's game. You went off to college with a suitcase full of polo shirts and condoms, the polo shirts, because you're a douche, and the condoms to prevent you from impregnating the dim-witted young college girls whom you could never touch without the aid of Rohypnol, a drug you refer to as "roofies" because you can neither spell or pronounce Rohypnol. You scrape by with borderline D's for the next four years, and leave the campus to go out into the real world where your realize you're not intelligent or talented enough to do anything of value with your life. Misery and minimum wage ensues for thirty years, then you blow your brains out, and your corpse, alone and forgotten, is not discovered until the smell of rotting flesh seeps under your door and your bodily fluids finally soak through the floor of your studio apartment and into the room below you. Your body is cremated, the ashes scraped into a garbage bin because there was no one in your life who valued you enough to pay for a casket, funeral, or burial plot.

You're undoubtedly one of the two, otherwise you would have better things to do than complain about the theme of a forum that doesn't care about anything you have to say.
Achievements

+Quote Post
DuPz0r
post Aug 16 2010, 02:42 PM
Post #23

Still Standing
Group Icon

Group: Gold Member
Member No.: 439
PSN Name: BushkaUK

QUOTE (bOnEs @ Aug 15 2010, 09:10 PM) *
the greatest mo fucker in GTAIV, that's who...

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post
bOnEs
post Aug 16 2010, 03:11 PM
Post #24

i played some GTAIV deal breaker on friday night and last night... now i want to play through GTAIV again laugh.gif...

also, yesterday i played some RDR during the day... it was double XP weekend so, i managed to get my character to level 46, from 44... i got a long ways to go to get to 50... it's taking forever and i fucking hate grinding out hideouts... i gets extremely boring after a while... there's got to be another way to gain levels...

--------------------

Oh, good one. The "you're on the internet so you must have no life" insult isn't moronic or unoriginal at all. You must, without a doubt, be a very important member of society, not at all a waste of the already barely valuable gift of life.

As is the case for everyone who takes issue with people who make them sad on the internet, you are one of two kinds of people:

You are exactly what you claim I am, and that is a lonely, pathetic basement dweller. You life is spent eating eight pounds of junk food per day, masturbating to anything you find online that's even remotely feminine, and wishing you had good looks and social skills. You continue to live with your mother until she dies of a combination of lung cancer and liver failure brought on by the chain-smoking and heavy drinking she used to cope with what a failure you are. Your mother mercifully dead and free of the living embodiment of failure she regretfully thrust from her loins, the bills start to pile up and you, unemployed and unable to pay these bills (of course), lose the house and everything in it. Somehow even more of a failure than you already were, you wander from place to place eating out of dumpsters and sleeping in your own filth until you finally die of AIDS, which you contracted from a diseased whore you scrounged up enough money to pay for, so you could finally lose your virginity while at the same time pretending that your mother was back in your life.

Or:

You are the type who was an athlete in high school, who was genetically doomed to be an idiot but managed to finish school and even get a college scholarship because you were so good at a worthless children's game. You went off to college with a suitcase full of polo shirts and condoms, the polo shirts, because you're a douche, and the condoms to prevent you from impregnating the dim-witted young college girls whom you could never touch without the aid of Rohypnol, a drug you refer to as "roofies" because you can neither spell or pronounce Rohypnol. You scrape by with borderline D's for the next four years, and leave the campus to go out into the real world where your realize you're not intelligent or talented enough to do anything of value with your life. Misery and minimum wage ensues for thirty years, then you blow your brains out, and your corpse, alone and forgotten, is not discovered until the smell of rotting flesh seeps under your door and your bodily fluids finally soak through the floor of your studio apartment and into the room below you. Your body is cremated, the ashes scraped into a garbage bin because there was no one in your life who valued you enough to pay for a casket, funeral, or burial plot.

You're undoubtedly one of the two, otherwise you would have better things to do than complain about the theme of a forum that doesn't care about anything you have to say.
Achievements

+Quote Post
ViceMan
post Aug 16 2010, 06:05 PM
Post #25

Pessimistic nihilistic.

QUOTE (bOnEs @ Aug 15 2010, 09:10 PM) *
the greatest mo fucker in the world, that's who...

You Americans, you're all so sincere and modest aren't you.

--------------------

Achievements

+Quote Post
bOnEs
post Aug 16 2010, 06:20 PM
Post #26

we are...

--------------------

Or:

Achievements

+Quote Post
ViceMan
post Aug 16 2010, 06:43 PM
Post #27

Pessimistic nihilistic.

And if I don't get on till dead on 11pm don't ask where I am, i'll have been watching Deadliest Warrior on Bravo.

--------------------

Achievements

+Quote Post
bOnEs
post Aug 16 2010, 06:55 PM
Post #28

we usually start it up a few minutes late anyways... plus, now we can all mess around in freeroam before starting matches, unlike GTAIV where we all had to sit in the lobby beforehand staring at the black screen...

--------------------

Or:

Achievements

+Quote Post
ViceMan
post Aug 16 2010, 08:58 PM
Post #29

Pessimistic nihilistic.

I'm still wondering if i'll be able to join the free roam, cause although the L&K maps are separated into their own categories there's nothing separating the free roam I don't think, unless it'll just disable the tomahawk for me when joining a vanilla free roam. We shall see. confused1.gif

--------------------

Achievements

+Quote Post
JamieMilne
post Aug 16 2010, 09:30 PM
Post #30

Hustler

Member No.: 2,374
PSN Name: jamievxr

thats me ready, im away from the computer so somebody just invite me in whenever it starts llol
Achievements

+Quote Post
trathen93
post Aug 16 2010, 09:53 PM
Post #31

LFC

Member No.: 39,835
PSN Name: trathen

PS3 wants to do an update and its takin the piss to download, so screw it. Im goin to leave it on to download so if it does it this time then ill be on later, if not ill be online in the next week hopefully.

--------------------

"You'll Never Walk Alone"

Achievements

+Quote Post
TreeFitty
post Aug 16 2010, 10:38 PM
Post #32

[ShitKickers] Posse
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 35,531
PSN Name: therealtreefitty

My internet is waaay too shitty. I'll catch the next one.

--------------------
gta 5

People say I'm crazy for running into burning buildings. I say I'm crazy because I do it for free.
Achievements

+Quote Post
bOnEs
post Aug 16 2010, 11:03 PM
Post #33

my PS3 locked up at the end of that match in tumbleweed... then, i just decided not to boot it back up since it was like 5 minutes to 6 pm... then my phone rings... so, we got in a few matches i guess...

for the love of god, R* needs to hire a better team for their online stuff... i am sick of seeing peeps getting dropped from matches and having to invite them a thousand times... then, i start up a team shootout, only to be put in the middle of one already in progress mad.gif...

me and vicey kicked some ass though at both of those... i had teh most kills in the first one and, viceman had the most in the second one... so, now i've won two in a row... the next time i play team deathmatch, it's when your online viceman... i want to win the next two for that trophy and with you on my side, i know it will happen...

--------------------

Or:

Achievements

+Quote Post
JamieMilne
post Aug 16 2010, 11:06 PM
Post #34

Hustler

bones i sense you mean you have to invite me a thousand times sad.gif im sorry !

honestly but my inet is fine all week, dont get disconnected from red dead every until i go to play online with yous lol
Achievements

+Quote Post
bOnEs
post Aug 16 2010, 11:08 PM
Post #35

treetfitty kept getting dropped too... and in all honesty, if this is the kind of turnout to expect, i am not even sure i want to continue creating these events... piss poor turnout... 4 showed up when 7 signed up... then, when the matches finally started, only 3 of us were left... and by the time it ended, just two...

This post has been edited by bOnEs: Aug 16 2010, 11:09 PM

--------------------

Or:

Achievements

+Quote Post
JamieMilne
post Aug 16 2010, 11:17 PM
Post #36

Hustler

i wish more people would turn up when they sign up to play.

this forum has 55,308 members, youd think more than 4 of us would want to play on line lol. i wish we had more active multiplayer games lol
Achievements

+Quote Post
bOnEs
post Aug 17 2010, 12:05 AM
Post #37

the GTA matches usually ranged from 7 to 10 players... i was kind of hoping for the same with RDR since most of us got that game as well... oh well...

--------------------

Or:

Achievements

+Quote Post
DuPz0r
post Aug 17 2010, 12:05 AM
Post #38

Still Standing
Group Icon

Member No.: 439
PSN Name: BushkaUK

Sorry guys. I had some bad news today. I'm being evicted because my landlord needs his property back so I've been packing my shit and trying to organize alternative accommodation... sad.gif

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post
bOnEs
post Aug 17 2010, 12:19 AM
Post #39

that's OK... my rant wasn't directed at you, although, i did wonder why you weren't there... you're always there laugh.gif... i was actually speaking to DiO who was online but, decided to play skate 3 and ignore me... why don't you sign up for these matches, DiO?? your always online when we're playing... get off your lazy ass and put RDR in and join us...

fucking landlords though... that sucks, you found anything else yet?? finding a place in such a pinch is going to probably leave you and your family in an awkward situation... i hope your new place isn't in the ghetto, lol...

This post has been edited by bOnEs: Aug 17 2010, 12:21 AM

--------------------

Or:

Achievements

+Quote Post
Massacre
post Aug 17 2010, 04:44 PM
Post #40

Warlord of the Wastes.
Group Icon

From: Leichenstadt, State of Massacre, in the Warlord Empire
Member No.: 2,470
XBL Gamertag: WarlordMassacre
PSN Name: Warlord_Massacre

Do they not have to give you 30 days notice in the UK?

--------------------
QUOTE (Darth Sexy @ Sep 12 2009, 03:43 AM) *
Massacre, you make me look like a rational, moral, kind person.
QUOTE (Marney1 @ Oct 26 2009, 01:22 PM) *
Massacre - What you've just posted is sick and disturbing...
QUOTE (ViceMan @ Jan 17 2010, 04:22 PM) *
When Massacre is around, everything is violated... Whether it likes it or not.
QUOTE (ViceMan @ Mar 6 2011, 09:40 AM) *
Whenever I think of "human resources" Massacre immediately springs to mind.

Achievements

+Quote Post

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 17th September 2014 - 09:50 PM

GTA 5 | GTA San Andreas | Red Dead Redemption | GTA 4