Boss
Group Icon

Group: Gold Member
Member No.: 40,397

QUOTE(frogeyes @ Apr 30 2009, 01:19 PM) [snapback]1499638[/snapback]
QUOTE(Stoic Person Eater @ Apr 27 2009, 01:09 PM) [snapback]1498916[/snapback]
QUOTE(TheAnalogKid2112 @ Apr 26 2009, 01:48 AM) [snapback]1498682[/snapback]
QUOTE(Dysrhythmia @ Apr 25 2009, 08:56 PM) [snapback]1498670[/snapback]
I've been trying to find that weed that doesn't give you cotton mouth. Plain and simple. When I find it, I'll abuse it.

Whoa, whoa, whoa.
I have the secret formula to beat cotton mouth.....
Want to know it?
Get ready...
DRINK WATER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've never smoked without a bottle of water beside me and guess what? I've never gotten it.

I do the same thing. I always get a drink thinking I'll need it. Then like 20 minutes after I've smoked, I'm like, "Oh yeah, I have a beverage." Then I go to get it and the ice has melted and it's sweating like fuck and I have to get a paper towel to clean up thing ring of water on the coffee table before my wife sees it.

QUOTE(Stoic Person Eater @ Apr 23 2009, 06:48 AM) [snapback]1498095[/snapback]
Besides, I'm never going to meet anyone from this site except maybe Analogkid when I stay at his house next time I'm in Vegas and use his extensive Pyrex dildo collection.

I was just skimming through the topic and this caught my eye. Thanks man! Good to be noted! I'd happily smoke you out AND share a 'do with you!

I'm glad you caught it. Now I have a Las Vegas weed connection. First time I was there, we shipped it out to our hotel via DHL with some snacks and bathroom necessities. Go to check in, "Ah, Mr. Person Eater, we have a package for you. Enjoy your stay." "Why thank you." Blunts were lit before the suitcases were opened.

The last time sucked. I was kidnapped for my bachelor's party and taken to Vegas. My friend came over to pick me up to go skating and just took me to the airport. My wife (fiance' at the time) had packed a bag of clothes and such and given it to him in advance. I had no clue. We got out there and couldn't find anything.

QUOTE(Dysrhythmia @ Apr 25 2009, 11:56 PM) [snapback]1498670[/snapback]
No, my grandpa died from cancer from cigarettes. It is personal because I have a hard time trying to stave off desire. I am a chill guy to hang with but you insulted me without even bothering to try and understand me.

I apologize for judging you on the internet about such a trivial topic like marijuana usage.

No, I don't smoke weed enough to even surpass the 'try' stage but that's because I've been trying to find that weed that doesn't give you cotton mouth. Plain and simple. When I find it, I'll abuse it. That goes with most things in my life. And avoiding weed is not because I believe I'll be a nobody but I feel like my genes tend to put in a position where I'm inclined to. Trying to focus maybe? Some people focus better than others.

Cottonmouth is the reason Dr. Pepper was invented. There are 23 flavors and you can taste them all with severe enough cottonmouth. Marijuana is an addictive drug in the sense that it's fun, relaxing and hella cool. The issue with that is that it's ILLEGAL. Getting in trouble with it is my only worry. Fuck health.

And that video was unnecessary, really. I was 9. Not 5 or 2 or whatever. My parents were present for my upbringing. I was basically trying something out because of big brother appeal. Btw, where did you live in Cocoa Beach? I lived in Patrick AFB by it.

I thought you would be offended because the little kids were black, not the age thing. Honestly, what is the difference between giving marijuana to a five-year old than a nine-year old? FOUR YEARS of elementary education to make you mature enough to try it?

I lived right off Banana River drive. I surfed a lot down at Patrick. Tables, Hangers and 2nd Light. I got taken into custody on 9/11 for not obeying the MP's when they were closing down the beaches. I was on the news and everything. Good times.

Next time you're with some black folks, call them 'niggers' to their face and get a blunt slapped up your ass. Over 1700 posts and what, is it all just a bunch of bragging and bullshit? Calling people 'jews' and shit? Acting like your opinion means more than someone else's? What an asshole. Next time you're in Vegas, let us know. I have some cousins there who'd just love for some pussy little white boy to call them 'niggers' to their face. Punk ass bitch. Make the news for getting your racist head kicked in.

You joined just to tell me that? Welcome to the site. Sorry for offending you with free speech.

I really apologize if I offended you.

And Analogkid is a Jew, so that wasn't really an insult.

This post has been edited by Stoic Person Eater: Apr 30 2009, 05:40 PM
Achievements
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
frogeyes
post Apr 30 2009, 05:54 PM
Post #82

Upstanding Citizen

Group: New Members
Member No.: 51,652

QUOTE(Stoic Person Eater @ Apr 30 2009, 05:39 PM) [snapback]1499644[/snapback]
I've been trying to find that weed that doesn't give you cotton mouth. Plain and simple. When I find it, I'll abuse it.

Whoa, whoa, whoa.
Want to know it?
Get ready...

I've never smoked without a bottle of water beside me and guess what? I've never gotten it.

I do the same thing. I always get a drink thinking I'll need it. Then like 20 minutes after I've smoked, I'm like, "Oh yeah, I have a beverage." Then I go to get it and the ice has melted and it's sweating like fuck and I have to get a paper towel to clean up thing ring of water on the coffee table before my wife sees it.

Besides, I'm never going to meet anyone from this site except maybe Analogkid when I stay at his house next time I'm in Vegas and use his extensive Pyrex dildo collection.

I was just skimming through the topic and this caught my eye. Thanks man! Good to be noted! I'd happily smoke you out AND share a 'do with you!

I'm glad you caught it. Now I have a Las Vegas weed connection. First time I was there, we shipped it out to our hotel via DHL with some snacks and bathroom necessities. Go to check in, "Ah, Mr. Person Eater, we have a package for you. Enjoy your stay." "Why thank you." Blunts were lit before the suitcases were opened.

The last time sucked. I was kidnapped for my bachelor's party and taken to Vegas. My friend came over to pick me up to go skating and just took me to the airport. My wife (fiance' at the time) had packed a bag of clothes and such and given it to him in advance. I had no clue. We got out there and couldn't find anything.

No, my grandpa died from cancer from cigarettes. It is personal because I have a hard time trying to stave off desire. I am a chill guy to hang with but you insulted me without even bothering to try and understand me.

I apologize for judging you on the internet about such a trivial topic like marijuana usage.

No, I don't smoke weed enough to even surpass the 'try' stage but that's because I've been trying to find that weed that doesn't give you cotton mouth. Plain and simple. When I find it, I'll abuse it. That goes with most things in my life. And avoiding weed is not because I believe I'll be a nobody but I feel like my genes tend to put in a position where I'm inclined to. Trying to focus maybe? Some people focus better than others.

Cottonmouth is the reason Dr. Pepper was invented. There are 23 flavors and you can taste them all with severe enough cottonmouth. Marijuana is an addictive drug in the sense that it's fun, relaxing and hella cool. The issue with that is that it's ILLEGAL. Getting in trouble with it is my only worry. Fuck health.

And that video was unnecessary, really. I was 9. Not 5 or 2 or whatever. My parents were present for my upbringing. I was basically trying something out because of big brother appeal. Btw, where did you live in Cocoa Beach? I lived in Patrick AFB by it.

I thought you would be offended because the little kids were black, not the age thing. Honestly, what is the difference between giving marijuana to a five-year old than a nine-year old? FOUR YEARS of elementary education to make you mature enough to try it?

I lived right off Banana River drive. I surfed a lot down at Patrick. Tables, Hangers and 2nd Light. I got taken into custody on 9/11 for not obeying the MP's when they were closing down the beaches. I was on the news and everything. Good times.

Next time you're with some black folks, call them 'niggers' to their face and get a blunt slapped up your ass. Over 1700 posts and what, is it all just a bunch of bragging and bullshit? Calling people 'jews' and shit? Acting like your opinion means more than someone else's? What an asshole. Next time you're in Vegas, let us know. I have some cousins there who'd just love for some pussy little white boy to call them 'niggers' to their face. Punk ass bitch. Make the news for getting your racist head kicked in.

You joined just to tell me that? Welcome to the site. Sorry for offending you with free speech.

Fake ass apologies and bullshit. Say that shit to somebody in real life. You wouldn't dare.
Achievements

+Quote Post
PabloHoneyOle
post Apr 30 2009, 05:58 PM
Post #83

Boss
Group Icon

QUOTE(frogeyes @ Apr 30 2009, 01:54 PM) [snapback]1499655[/snapback]
Fake ass apologies and bullshit. Say that shit to somebody in real life. You wouldn't dare.

Sincere apology. Don't take such offense though, it wasn't directed at you or your people.

And you're probably right, I wouldn't say that to someone in person. Welcome to the internet.
I don't refer to all black people as the N word. I have plenty of black friends and that makes it OK; on the internet.

This post has been edited by Stoic Person Eater: Apr 30 2009, 05:58 PM
Achievements

+Quote Post
TheAnalogKid2112
post May 1 2009, 12:35 AM
Post #84

Oh boy! Oberto! Penis! Bundt cake! D-O's Can

Group: Members
Member No.: 39,933
PSN Name: TheAnalogKid2112

I'm 100% not a Jew, so frogeyes, you should fight Stoic live via webcam.

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post
Leon Kennedy
post May 1 2009, 01:53 PM
Post #85

Nobody Special

Member No.: 51,267

QUOTE(TheAnalogKid2112 @ Apr 30 2009, 07:35 PM) [snapback]1499723[/snapback]
I'm 100% not a Jew, so frogeyes, you should fight Stoic live via webcam.

I think I'd pay money to see that fight. Hell, I'll sell the popcorn.

--------------------
QUOTE (Massacre @ Oct 26 2009, 01:47 PM) *
Finally, I can do this:

In memory of Nanee. 9/1/1993 - 5/16/2009. Rest in Peace, little girl.
Achievements

+Quote Post
TwoFacedTanner
post May 1 2009, 02:41 PM
Post #86

Clepto

Member No.: 908
XBL Gamertag: IanCredible988

QUOTE(frogeyes @ Apr 30 2009, 12:19 PM) [snapback]1499638[/snapback]
I have some cousins there who'd just love for some pussy little white boy to call them 'niggers' to their face.

Exactly, you guys fight in groups.
My Polak cousin was arguing with one of them about something.
My cousins friend ended up calling the dude a black dude, before you knew it, there were five of them against two.
My cousin held his own, took a beating though.

Moral of the story, we're all pussy white boys, because you're always in a group.

Is that true of all black people? Nooo. I should know, I have a black cousin myself. And a few black friends.
The ones with the attitude you have though, not so much a fan of them.
Get too butthurt about things.

And on topic.
I don't like Marijuana, but I don't mind people smoking it.
Just the people who never shut up about how its the greatest thing god has put on this earth and tend to not bathe and smell like weed consonantly get on my nerves.
Achievements

+Quote Post
Ex-PS Fanboy
post May 1 2009, 03:24 PM
Post #87

Get off my Planet

Member No.: 33,730
XBL Gamertag: CFO Charles
PSN Name: PS-FANBOY1

You wouldn't like me then. But I do bathe. It's just hard to get the smell completely out of your clothes after a jamaican hotbox.
Achievements

+Quote Post
Marney1
post May 1 2009, 04:39 PM
Post #88

Godfather
Group Icon

Member No.: 48,547

Can smoking marijuana make you feel like this?
[youtube]n-rWnQphPdQ[/youtube]
Achievements

+Quote Post
PabloHoneyOle
post May 1 2009, 05:27 PM
Post #89

Boss
Group Icon

QUOTE(PS FANBOY @ May 1 2009, 11:24 AM) [snapback]1499798[/snapback]
You wouldn't like me then. But I do bathe. It's just hard to get the smell completely out of your clothes after a jamaican hotbox.

I use Snuggle fabric softener; the purple kind. Also, I use Axe body spray to mask myself while venturing out into public right after smoking. I figure as long as the Axe overpowers the chronic smell, I'm all good. Most of the time I don't give a damn though. Unless there are cops around.

QUOTE(marney1 @ May 1 2009, 12:39 PM) [snapback]1499819[/snapback]

If you smoked weed while on LSD, maybe.
Achievements

+Quote Post
Skinny 
post May 1 2009, 06:02 PM
Post #90

Member No.: 38,184

QUOTE(frogeyes @ May 1 2009, 03:19 AM) [snapback]1499638[/snapback]

I for one make black jokes everyday, right in front of black people, and I've never been bashed. It's either because I'm too awesome, or because most black people aren't little bitches, and can indeed take a joke? Either way, you fail.

--------------------
=D
Achievements

+Quote Post
Ex-PS Fanboy
post May 1 2009, 07:13 PM
Post #91

Get off my Planet

QUOTE(Stoic Person Eater @ May 1 2009, 05:27 PM) [snapback]1499832[/snapback]
QUOTE(PS FANBOY @ May 1 2009, 11:24 AM) [snapback]1499798[/snapback]

I use Snuggle fabric softener; the purple kind. Also, I use Axe body spray to mask myself while venturing out into public right after smoking. I figure as long as the Axe overpowers the chronic smell, I'm all good. Most of the time I don't give a damn though. Unless there are cops around.

QUOTE(marney1 @ May 1 2009, 12:39 PM) [snapback]1499819[/snapback]

If you smoked weed while on LSD, maybe.

Well I don't think We usually use that kind of softener. But i do usually spray myself before I go out, (well if my friends are tripping the fuck out then i will). Mostly i don't have to. I live in a small city where everyone smokes something. But the bong in my closet has left a faint smell of stale weed in my room apparently. I can't smell it but I've had people come over and say that it bugs them.
Achievements

+Quote Post
PabloHoneyOle
post May 1 2009, 07:17 PM
Post #92

Boss
Group Icon

QUOTE(PS FANBOY @ May 1 2009, 03:13 PM) [snapback]1499862[/snapback]
But the bong in my closet has left a faint smell of stale weed in my room apparently. I can't smell it but I've had people come over and say that it bugs them.

Change the water.
Achievements

+Quote Post
Ex-PS Fanboy
post May 1 2009, 07:18 PM
Post #93

Get off my Planet

have multiple times. Haven't in a while though. I should. Plus I gotta clean the resin outta the bowl.
I shouldn't have to though, since I rarely use it now.

This post has been edited by PS FANBOY: May 1 2009, 07:22 PM
Achievements

+Quote Post
Passionate Homo ...
post May 3 2009, 02:46 AM
Post #94

Scam Artist
Group Icon

Member No.: 15

QUOTE(frogeyes @ Apr 30 2009, 06:54 PM) [snapback]1499655[/snapback]

Whoa, whoa, whoa.
Want to know it?
Get ready...

My two best friends are Jewish, I call them saviour-murdering kikes all the time. I called my ex a fenian slut and we're on good terms. They tend to call me a godless monkey. Get over yaself brosef.

PS this thread is hilarious.

--------------------

QUOTE(LMOZ)
drive carfuly,because every secend a shrak can teleport itself to your car, and try to drive your car (if you have one) with shark in it.
Achievements

+Quote Post
Marneyo Juano
post May 5 2009, 07:10 PM
Post #95

Upstanding Citizen

Member No.: 34,285

QUOTE(frogeyes @ Apr 30 2009, 07:54 PM) [snapback]1499655[/snapback]

Whoa, whoa, whoa.
Want to know it?
Get ready...

Oh my. Another e-agressive teenager. May I suggest some sunlight?

--------------------
WhEe[/color][color="#ff0000"]SeIzUrE
Achievements

+Quote Post
Marney1
post May 5 2009, 07:22 PM
Post #96

Godfather
Group Icon

QUOTE(Mario Juano @ May 5 2009, 08:10 PM) [snapback]1500330[/snapback]
QUOTE(frogeyes @ Apr 30 2009, 07:54 PM) [snapback]1499655[/snapback]

Whoa, whoa, whoa.
Want to know it?
Get ready...

Oh my. Another e-agressive teenager. May I suggest some sunlight?

No don't mention light!! And never give them water after midnight!
Achievements

+Quote Post
Ex-PS Fanboy
post May 6 2009, 12:53 AM
Post #97

Get off my Planet

laugh.gif
Achievements

+Quote Post
TangoWhisky
post May 18 2009, 09:46 PM
Post #98

Upstanding Citizen

Group: New Members
Member No.: 52,177

I haven't read the entire thread so I apologise if someones already said this, but the Govt. would never legalise any mind altering chemicals because the legal system works entirely on everyone thinking and perceiving the same. If you've got people in different mental places the law sort of breaks down in trying to give everybody what they expect; just look at how the law deals with MH issues and the like.
Achievements

+Quote Post
Ex-PS Fanboy
post May 18 2009, 10:02 PM
Post #99

Get off my Planet

Yay! I finally got a bowl for my bong! Also I cleaned out the glass tube and changed the water. Smell's gone but it's noticable if you go near the closet.

This post has been edited by PS FANBOY: May 18 2009, 10:07 PM
Achievements

+Quote Post
Marney1
post May 18 2009, 10:17 PM
Post #100

Godfather
Group Icon

QUOTE(PS FANBOY @ May 18 2009, 11:02 PM) [snapback]1502820[/snapback]
Yay! I finally got a bowl for my bong! Also I cleaned out the glass tube and changed the water. Smell's gone but it's noticable if you go near the closet.

That smell might be a lost hamster or something, like a dead one no?
Achievements

+Quote Post

10 Pages V  « < 3 4 5 6 7 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th July 2014 - 12:30 AM

GTA 5 | GTA San Andreas | Red Dead Redemption | GTA 4