Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Lola, Where?
Timmy_009
post May 4 2008, 12:46 AM
Post #1

Upstanding Citizen

Group: New Members
Member No.: 40,260

Does any one know where to find Lola the red headed prostitute from the loading screen. It says she works the docks but does any one know what district. Thanks
Achievements
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Guest_Thrilla in Manila_*
post May 4 2008, 01:45 AM
Post #2

Guests

What says she works the docks?
Achievements

+Quote Post
GTA~BOSS
post May 4 2008, 01:49 AM
Post #3

Upstanding Citizen

Group: Members
Member No.: 39,262

on r* a interview

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post
post May 4 2008, 02:07 AM
Post #4

Guests

I've read alot of interviews but I never read that. Source? I know I saw her on the police database that you can access while in a cop car by pressing "LB" on Xbox 360.
Achievements

+Quote Post
Full Metal Monke...
post May 4 2008, 03:03 AM
Post #5

Upstanding Citizen

Member No.: 39,213

QUOTE(Thrilla in Manila @ May 4 2008, 03:07 AM) [snapback]1429779[/snapback]
I've read alot of interviews but I never read that. Source? I know I saw her on the police database that you can access while in a cop car by pressing "LB" on Xbox 360.

If you can do that i think you should be able to locate her via GPS.

--------------------
Stunt Double for Nick Frost
Achievements

+Quote Post
Sofaking8up
post May 4 2008, 03:06 AM
Post #6

Upstanding Citizen

Member No.: 39,663

http://grandtheftauto.ign.com/wiki/GTA_IV_Characters#Lola
Achievements

+Quote Post
post May 4 2008, 04:03 AM
Post #7

Guests

QUOTE(Full Metal Monkey @ May 4 2008, 03:03 AM) [snapback]1429800[/snapback]
QUOTE(Thrilla in Manila @ May 4 2008, 03:07 AM) [snapback]1429779[/snapback]

If you can do that i think you should be able to locate her via GPS.

nah on that database they have people from los santos on that shit and Dimitri etc... I'm gonna try it though, I think that only works with the top 10 most wanted list.
Achievements

+Quote Post
Zen
post May 4 2008, 04:59 AM
Post #8

Upstanding Citizen
Group Icon

Group: Gold Member
Member No.: 35,460

If you log on to the LCPD website (via a computer) and click the padlock at the bottom of the page, you can look through names and it will give you known whereabouts. wink.gif

It's even got Niko on there. tongue.gif

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post
joeymayhem
post May 5 2008, 05:45 PM
Post #9

Upstanding Citizen

Member No.: 40,051

wait so did anyone find her wtf?
Achievements

+Quote Post
nidhin
post May 5 2008, 08:11 PM
Post #10

Upstanding Citizen

Member No.: 40,351

whats the big deal if you find lola? do you becomes friends with her or do u jus bang her in ur car lol ?
Achievements

+Quote Post
bOnEs
post May 5 2008, 08:36 PM
Post #11

doesn't play well with others...

Group: Staff
Member No.: 38,893
XBL Gamertag: your mother...
PSN Name: artistadam
Xfire Identity: i said your mother!!

she might offer other modes of service?! lol, i'm gonna try to find her tonight just to say i found her... i'm guessing she's at the docks in either broker or bohan...

--------------------

QUOTE (Massacre @ Mar 15 2011, 01:24 AM) *
Oh, good one. The "you're on the internet so you must have no life" insult isn't moronic or unoriginal at all. You must, without a doubt, be a very important member of society, not at all a waste of the already barely valuable gift of life.

As is the case for everyone who takes issue with people who make them sad on the internet, you are one of two kinds of people:

You are exactly what you claim I am, and that is a lonely, pathetic basement dweller. You life is spent eating eight pounds of junk food per day, masturbating to anything you find online that's even remotely feminine, and wishing you had good looks and social skills. You continue to live with your mother until she dies of a combination of lung cancer and liver failure brought on by the chain-smoking and heavy drinking she used to cope with what a failure you are. Your mother mercifully dead and free of the living embodiment of failure she regretfully thrust from her loins, the bills start to pile up and you, unemployed and unable to pay these bills (of course), lose the house and everything in it. Somehow even more of a failure than you already were, you wander from place to place eating out of dumpsters and sleeping in your own filth until you finally die of AIDS, which you contracted from a diseased whore you scrounged up enough money to pay for, so you could finally lose your virginity while at the same time pretending that your mother was back in your life.

Or:

You are the type who was an athlete in high school, who was genetically doomed to be an idiot but managed to finish school and even get a college scholarship because you were so good at a worthless children's game. You went off to college with a suitcase full of polo shirts and condoms, the polo shirts, because you're a douche, and the condoms to prevent you from impregnating the dim-witted young college girls whom you could never touch without the aid of Rohypnol, a drug you refer to as "roofies" because you can neither spell or pronounce Rohypnol. You scrape by with borderline D's for the next four years, and leave the campus to go out into the real world where your realize you're not intelligent or talented enough to do anything of value with your life. Misery and minimum wage ensues for thirty years, then you blow your brains out, and your corpse, alone and forgotten, is not discovered until the smell of rotting flesh seeps under your door and your bodily fluids finally soak through the floor of your studio apartment and into the room below you. Your body is cremated, the ashes scraped into a garbage bin because there was no one in your life who valued you enough to pay for a casket, funeral, or burial plot.

You're undoubtedly one of the two, otherwise you would have better things to do than complain about the theme of a forum that doesn't care about anything you have to say.
Achievements

+Quote Post
GTA~BOSS
post May 5 2008, 11:42 PM
Post #12

Upstanding Citizen

Member No.: 39,262

maybe aldrney good luck with that

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post
FrickYou
post May 6 2008, 05:44 AM
Post #13

Upstanding Citizen

Member No.: 40,378

If anyone finds her, then they will be the first to find that skank haha. I personally want to find her, I have been looking for about an hour and seems she is some where hidden or comes out at a certain time.
Achievements

+Quote Post
RamzKilla
post May 6 2008, 06:10 AM
Post #14

Litterer

Member No.: 39,290

i am checking the lcpd database and it say

Surname : Del Rio
First Name : Lola
Place of birth : San Fierro
Affiliations : N/A
Criminal Record : 2003 - Prostitution
2005 - Public Lewdness
2007 - Prostitution

Notes: - Believed to have moved to LibertyCity from San Fierro to pursue a stadge career
- One of the first prostitutes to return to Star Junction after it was said to be a family friendly zone
- Often seen sucking on a red lollipop
Achievements

+Quote Post
PhantomStranger
post May 6 2008, 12:25 PM
Post #15

Upstanding Citizen

Member No.: 419

I was going to say she doesn't exist just like the other Boxart-Art girls from previous GTA games. But yeah obviously she does. Most likely though not in game.

--------------------

Achievements

+Quote Post
bOnEs
post May 6 2008, 03:54 PM
Post #16

doesn't play well with others...

Group: Staff
Member No.: 38,893
XBL Gamertag: your mother...
PSN Name: artistadam
Xfire Identity: i said your mother!!

QUOTE(RamzKilla @ May 6 2008, 02:10 AM) [snapback]1431098[/snapback]

2005 - Public Lewdness
2007 - Prostitution

Notes: - Believed to have moved to LibertyCity from San Fierro to pursue a stadge career
- One of the first prostitutes to return to Star Junction after it was said to be a family friendly zone

yea, i saw that last night and spent one evening driving around star junction looking for that lollipop slut but, nothing... there wasn't even a hooker walking around star junction... and i also drove around the dock area where brucie's lockup is and also where niko first arrives... but, no lola...

--------------------

QUOTE (Massacre @ Mar 15 2011, 01:24 AM) *
Oh, good one. The "you're on the internet so you must have no life" insult isn't moronic or unoriginal at all. You must, without a doubt, be a very important member of society, not at all a waste of the already barely valuable gift of life.

As is the case for everyone who takes issue with people who make them sad on the internet, you are one of two kinds of people:

You are exactly what you claim I am, and that is a lonely, pathetic basement dweller. You life is spent eating eight pounds of junk food per day, masturbating to anything you find online that's even remotely feminine, and wishing you had good looks and social skills. You continue to live with your mother until she dies of a combination of lung cancer and liver failure brought on by the chain-smoking and heavy drinking she used to cope with what a failure you are. Your mother mercifully dead and free of the living embodiment of failure she regretfully thrust from her loins, the bills start to pile up and you, unemployed and unable to pay these bills (of course), lose the house and everything in it. Somehow even more of a failure than you already were, you wander from place to place eating out of dumpsters and sleeping in your own filth until you finally die of AIDS, which you contracted from a diseased whore you scrounged up enough money to pay for, so you could finally lose your virginity while at the same time pretending that your mother was back in your life.

Or:

You are the type who was an athlete in high school, who was genetically doomed to be an idiot but managed to finish school and even get a college scholarship because you were so good at a worthless children's game. You went off to college with a suitcase full of polo shirts and condoms, the polo shirts, because you're a douche, and the condoms to prevent you from impregnating the dim-witted young college girls whom you could never touch without the aid of Rohypnol, a drug you refer to as "roofies" because you can neither spell or pronounce Rohypnol. You scrape by with borderline D's for the next four years, and leave the campus to go out into the real world where your realize you're not intelligent or talented enough to do anything of value with your life. Misery and minimum wage ensues for thirty years, then you blow your brains out, and your corpse, alone and forgotten, is not discovered until the smell of rotting flesh seeps under your door and your bodily fluids finally soak through the floor of your studio apartment and into the room below you. Your body is cremated, the ashes scraped into a garbage bin because there was no one in your life who valued you enough to pay for a casket, funeral, or burial plot.

You're undoubtedly one of the two, otherwise you would have better things to do than complain about the theme of a forum that doesn't care about anything you have to say.
Achievements

+Quote Post
Kuwong
post May 6 2008, 04:50 PM
Post #17

Pickpocket

Member No.: 870

QUOTE(RamzKilla @ May 6 2008, 07:10 AM) [snapback]1431098[/snapback]

2005 - Public Lewdness
2007 - Prostitution

How did you find that, I searched for her and there were no results.

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post
asthenia
post May 6 2008, 05:21 PM
Post #18

Psy is gay and stupid.
Group Icon

Member No.: 424
XBL Gamertag: aVarkatzas
PSN Name: Asthenia

LCPD website. Libertycitypolicedepartment.com? I forget. Click at the bottom of the page where it says Database.

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post
Mekstizzle
post May 6 2008, 06:03 PM
Post #19

Nobody Special
Group Icon

Member No.: 7,717

Lola = The New Bigfoot

Just wait
Achievements

+Quote Post
asthenia
post May 6 2008, 06:07 PM
Post #20

Psy is gay and stupid.
Group Icon

Member No.: 424
XBL Gamertag: aVarkatzas
PSN Name: Asthenia

I'VE SEEN HER.

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post

14 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 31st July 2014 - 03:47 PM

GTA 5 | GTA San Andreas | Red Dead Redemption | GTA 4