Heartless
post May 17 2010, 05:40 PM
Post #1

The universe goes on forever and we are alone
Group Icon

Group: Gold Member
Member No.: 2,164

What the crap?

Sex Offenders can be held indefinitely? On what basis? And who's call? Doesn't this sound like a bad thing? I'm all for longer and tougher sentences, but once you have served your time, you should be allowed to leave, right?

--------------------

QUOTE (Qdeathstar @ Mar 13 2009, 01:45 AM) *
The reason is that when heartless says something stupid, he really means it and believes it.

“They refer to me as an uneducated barbarian. Yes, we are barbarians. We want to be barbarians, it is an honored title to us. We shall rejuvenate the world. This world is near its end.”

Die Zeiten haben sich geändert.
Achievements
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Qdeathstar
post May 18 2010, 03:19 AM
Post #2

My Penis, Your ass. Lets go.
Group Icon

Member No.: 14

I think it's time to seriously think about a prisoner island, like in that one movie. We can dump them there. Keeping people locked up for an eternity just costs too much money.

And i'm pretty sure keeping someone locked up forever even after they served there sentence is "cruel and unusual". But this isn't about the constitution, its about the children.

--------------------

Seether - Country Song
Download Now

QUOTE (Massacre @ Aug 26 2010, 04:28 PM) *
I've found it's impossible to be more human than human. Inhuman, however, is easy.

Achievements

+Quote Post
Heartless
post May 18 2010, 03:49 AM
Post #3

Group Icon

QUOTE (Qdeathstar @ May 17 2010, 11:19 PM) *
I think it's time to seriously think about a prisoner island, like in that one movie. We can dump them there. Keeping people locked up for an eternity just costs too much money.

And i'm pretty sure keeping someone locked up forever even after they served there sentence is "cruel and unusual". But this isn't about the constitution, its about the children.

Speaking of the children, making children serve their life sentences they earned has also been deemed cruel and unusual. This is stupid. If you get a sentence, you should serve it. If lawmakers don't agree with those sentences, then their are other channels to go through.

--------------------

The reason is that when heartless says something stupid, he really means it and believes it.

“They refer to me as an uneducated barbarian. Yes, we are barbarians. We want to be barbarians, it is an honored title to us. We shall rejuvenate the world. This world is near its end.”

Achievements

+Quote Post
0bs3n3
post May 18 2010, 08:24 AM
Post #4

Leece

Group: Members
Member No.: 24,792

QUOTE (Qdeathstar @ May 18 2010, 01:19 PM) *

Pretty sure that place is called Australia.
Achievements

+Quote Post
Qdeathstar
post May 18 2010, 12:35 PM
Post #5

Group Icon

Speaking of the children, making children serve their life sentences they earned has also been deemed cruel and unusual. This is stupid. If you get a sentence, you should serve it. If lawmakers don't agree with those sentences, then their are other channels to go through.

Well, thats talking about crimes beside murder, mostly drug related offenses and your occasional suprise sex.

I don't think anyone should go to jail for the rest of their life for offenses other than murder.

(with the point being if your going to keep them being imprisioned for life, you might as well save the money and execute them.)

--------------------

Seether - Country Song
Download Now

I've found it's impossible to be more human than human. Inhuman, however, is easy.

Achievements

+Quote Post
Heartless
post May 18 2010, 01:47 PM
Post #6

Group Icon

QUOTE (Qdeathstar @ May 18 2010, 08:35 AM) *

Well, thats talking about crimes beside murder, mostly drug related offenses and your occasional suprise sex.

I don't think anyone should go to jail for the rest of their life for offenses other than murder.

(with the point being if your going to keep them being imprisioned for life, you might as well save the money and execute them.)

But I'm saying it shouldn't be a broad, federal blanket statement. Everything in moderation, moderation in everything, right? Each case should be decided on it's own individual basis. And execution is more expensive then life because the prisoner is allowed a million appeals.

--------------------

Achievements

+Quote Post
PabloHoneyOle
post May 18 2010, 02:20 PM
Post #7

Boss
Group Icon

Member No.: 40,397

I'm all for execution instead of life sentences.
Achievements

+Quote Post
Passionate Homo ...
post May 18 2010, 05:51 PM
Post #8

Scam Artist
Group Icon

Member No.: 15

What a pansy left-wing OP. Refreshing.

--------------------

QUOTE(LMOZ)
drive carfuly,because every secend a shrak can teleport itself to your car, and try to drive your car (if you have one) with shark in it.
Achievements

+Quote Post
Heartless
post May 18 2010, 06:00 PM
Post #9

Group Icon

QUOTE (Passionate Homo Sapiens Ingester @ May 18 2010, 01:51 PM) *
What a pansy left-wing OP. Refreshing.

I'm all for a strong, centralized government, but not if it disrupts local governments, or unlawfully detainees peoples.

--------------------

Achievements

+Quote Post
bobert
post May 24 2010, 06:47 AM
Post #10

Nobody Special

Member No.: 1,985

they should just sit them on top of a greased up spear and let it slide up their anus and into their organs, its very cheap to impale people and u can reuse a spear, we shouldnt spend anything on the death of these guys. they should work in the prison cafeteria until they can afford the means to be executed .05 a day x 100 days = 5 dollars. a cheap rusty piece of metal should only run u a buck or two. why cares about being humane, were they being humane when they decided to rape little kids? no, my point exactly.

--------------------
IPB Image
Its time for you to be maimed.
Achievements

+Quote Post
Heartless
post May 24 2010, 08:11 AM
Post #11

Group Icon

QUOTE (bobert @ May 24 2010, 02:47 AM) *
they should just sit them on top of a greased up spear and let it slide up their anus and into their organs, its very cheap to impale people and u can reuse a spear, we shouldnt spend anything on the death of these guys. they should work in the prison cafeteria until they can afford the means to be executed .05 a day x 100 days = 5 dollars. a cheap rusty piece of metal should only run u a buck or two. why cares about being humane, were they being humane when they decided to rape little kids? no, my point exactly.

Who said anything about children? Sadly, this is why laws like these get passed. A 19 year old has sex with a 17 year old - in his state, he can be tried as sex offender, and registered as such, which pretty much ends his life. Now, they can take that same teen, and lock him away for the rest of eternity, for doing nothing more then he's hardwired to do - screw.

There is broader intentions at work too. Say, 8-ball, a minor drug offender, wants some of Old Dwags sweet ass while in prison. If he became a sex offender, does that mean he can be locked away forever too? Well, then I guess we should just hold all drug offenders indefinitely and cut to the chance. Nevermind, you stole a 4 dollar pair of socks, get ready for life in prison!

--------------------

Achievements

+Quote Post
bobert
post May 24 2010, 08:53 PM
Post #12

Nobody Special

Member No.: 1,985

there should be acceptions to this law. like a 19 year old guy who fucks a 17 year old should not be considered a dangerous sex offender. A 50 year old man who molests little boys should definately be imprisoned or tortured to death.
it should all depend on the severity of the crime commited. for example, a little 15 year old cum dumpster who gets fucked by an adult, that guy shouldnt be indefinately imprisoned. just serve his time and leave. but a guy who hangs out in front of elementary schools in a white van and plays hide the sausage with your kids, should be murdered.

--------------------
IPB Image
Its time for you to be maimed.
Achievements

+Quote Post
Heartless
post May 24 2010, 09:06 PM
Post #13

Group Icon

QUOTE (bobert @ May 24 2010, 04:53 PM) *
there should be acceptions to this law. like a 19 year old guy who fucks a 17 year old should not be considered a dangerous sex offender. A 50 year old man who molests little boys should definately be imprisoned or tortured to death.
it should all depend on the severity of the crime commited. for example, a little 15 year old cum dumpster who gets fucked by an adult, that guy shouldnt be indefinately imprisoned. just serve his time and leave. but a guy who hangs out in front of elementary schools in a white van and plays hide the sausage with your kids, should be murdered.

But this mandate doesn't say any of that. And, as the world gradually becomes more and more global, our definitions of crime are coming under serious scrutiny. In a country where the legal age is 15, should a national, ex-pat or even tourist be held to his home-countries laws? What about reversed? To see where this is going, imagine instead the drinking age. Canada is 19; America 21. In NY, before 9/11, we would go over the border at night and get tanked. Or, some European countries have legal pot. Gradually, as we meld into one nation, our ideals will change. I think this is just the first attempt by a group of geriatrics to stall the inevitable. Their world perception is changing and out pacing them.

--------------------

Achievements

+Quote Post
Passionate Homo ...
post May 26 2010, 11:24 PM
Post #14

Scam Artist
Group Icon

QUOTE (bobert @ May 24 2010, 09:53 PM) *
There's a position going for judge, jury and executioner, maybe you should apply?

--------------------

QUOTE(LMOZ)
drive carfuly,because every secend a shrak can teleport itself to your car, and try to drive your car (if you have one) with shark in it.
Achievements

+Quote Post
demon
post Jun 3 2010, 05:17 AM
Post #15

Capo

Member No.: 42,672

QUOTE (Leutnant Herzlos @ May 17 2010, 07:40 PM) *
What the crap?

Sex Offenders can be held indefinitely? On what basis? And who's call? Doesn't this sound like a bad thing? I'm all for longer and tougher sentences, but once you have served your time, you should be allowed to leave, right?

It's not all sex offenders, only offenders that are deemed dangerous. And sex offenders are some of the worst of the worst, they should be happy they don't have to face Old Sparky.

QUOTE (Qdeathstar @ May 18 2010, 05:19 AM) *

Hmmm not a bad idea. And I seriously mean it.

QUOTE (0bs3n3 @ May 18 2010, 10:24 AM) *
QUOTE (Qdeathstar @ May 18 2010, 01:19 PM) *

Pretty sure that place is called Australia.

Lmao! WIN! laugh.gif

QUOTE (Stoic Person Eater @ May 18 2010, 04:20 PM) *
I'm all for execution instead of life sentences.

I think there's a place for life sentences, but more of them should get death penalty. Life sentences are too expensive for the society, those criminals are not worth it.

--------------------
The new GTA 5 website. GTA 5 forums.
QUOTE (Marney1 @ Jan 31 2010, 06:37 AM) *

That's for you ^
Use it in your sig or avatar because you are very special.

QUOTE (TF)
for being a little bitch
Edited by TF.
Achievements

+Quote Post
Passionate Homo ...
post Jun 4 2010, 01:42 AM
Post #16

Scam Artist
Group Icon

Oh shit, looks like he was innocent.

Dropped the ball on that one I guess.

My bad.

--------------------

QUOTE(LMOZ)
Achievements

+Quote Post
Bain
post Jun 5 2010, 11:50 PM
Post #17

Rat
Group Icon

Member No.: 9,884

The thing is, if someone knows that a sex offender is going to walk out the door and look for someone to rape within a short period of time, yeah, lock him up.

But, how in the hell other than a system or test designed for the masses can contribute to the discovery of that knowledge. As far as I know, we cant read minds yet.

--------------------
BAIN POINTS:

Pickles: +7
D-O: +88
Mekstizzle: +10
QD: -10
Frog Choker: + 13
Analogkid: -25
Psy: -8
Ast: +10
Treefitty: -10
Viceman: -59*
Massacre: +5
Spoiler: -14
Voodoo: +17

*= Fail
Achievements

+Quote Post
demon
post Jun 6 2010, 04:40 AM
Post #18

Capo

Member No.: 42,672

Concealed carry permit should be granted all citizens with a clean record. If I wanted to rape someone, I would think twice if there was a 30% chance that the woman was armed.

I would also think twice before I tried to rob someone, or do any other crime.

--------------------
The new GTA 5 website. GTA 5 forums.
QUOTE (Marney1 @ Jan 31 2010, 06:37 AM) *

That's for you ^
Use it in your sig or avatar because you are very special.

QUOTE (TF)
for being a little bitch
Edited by TF.
Achievements

+Quote Post
Passionate Homo ...
post Jun 6 2010, 01:55 PM
Post #19

Scam Artist
Group Icon

QUOTE (demon @ Jun 6 2010, 05:40 AM) *
Concealed carry permit should be granted all citizens with a clean record. If I wanted to rape someone, I would think twice if there was a 30% chance that the woman was armed.

I would also think twice before I tried to rob someone, or do any other crime.
Every criminal had a clean record at some point. I'm all for guns and whatever else, but giving them out to every mentally ill nihilist who hasn't commited a crime yet isn't my idea of a blueprint for a safer society.

--------------------

QUOTE(LMOZ)
Achievements

+Quote Post
Qdeathstar
post Jun 6 2010, 03:11 PM
Post #20

Group Icon

it
QUOTE (Passionate Homo Sapiens Ingester @ Jun 4 2010, 02:42 AM) *
Oh shit, looks like he was innocent.

Dropped the ball on that one I guess.

My bad.

One, sometimes one must sacrifice for the good of the group...

--------------------

Seether - Country Song
Download Now

Achievements

+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd August 2014 - 11:31 AM

GTA 5 | GTA San Andreas | Red Dead Redemption | GTA 4