post Jul 17 2010, 02:13 AM
Post #21

Psy is gay and stupid.
Group Icon

Group: Gold Member
Member No.: 424
XBL Gamertag: aVarkatzas
PSN Name: Asthenia

The screaming face in his blade is what made me want to play it in the first place.

--------------------
Achievements
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
ENVi3
post Aug 1 2010, 05:54 AM
Post #22

Numbers Runner
Group Icon

Member No.: 262

Remembering my old N64 with Conker's Bad Fur Day is what sort of makes me want to play this game, but back then I mostly played the multiplayer with friends.

--------------------

Achievements

+Quote Post
bOnEs
post Sep 14 2010, 03:04 PM
Post #23

doesn't play well with others...

Group: Staff
Member No.: 38,893
XBL Gamertag: your mother...
PSN Name: artistadam
Xfire Identity: i said your mother!!

i played the first couple of levels last night... it felt a little hectic running around... i was trying to set up some sweet kills but ended up having to slash and hack at most of them... i did stuff one in a freezer, one in the toilet and one into some kind of box... i started learning where the escape stuff was like cars, phones and the boat so, i would run to those items immediately and disable them... no one escapes when i am playing biggrin.gif... the first time i played lol half the island kept leaving by boat and coming back with the police...

it was pretty satisfying to set up bear traps and let wounded bears wander around scaring the other ones... when one bear is startled, the rest become worried as to why he is startled... lol, it's cool to see the chain reaction... i just wish it was easier to sneak around or set up scenarios... maybe i'll get better at that with time...

i'm liking it so far though, good mindless entertainment biggrin.gif...

--------------------

QUOTE (Massacre @ Mar 15 2011, 01:24 AM) *
Oh, good one. The "you're on the internet so you must have no life" insult isn't moronic or unoriginal at all. You must, without a doubt, be a very important member of society, not at all a waste of the already barely valuable gift of life.

As is the case for everyone who takes issue with people who make them sad on the internet, you are one of two kinds of people:

You are exactly what you claim I am, and that is a lonely, pathetic basement dweller. You life is spent eating eight pounds of junk food per day, masturbating to anything you find online that's even remotely feminine, and wishing you had good looks and social skills. You continue to live with your mother until she dies of a combination of lung cancer and liver failure brought on by the chain-smoking and heavy drinking she used to cope with what a failure you are. Your mother mercifully dead and free of the living embodiment of failure she regretfully thrust from her loins, the bills start to pile up and you, unemployed and unable to pay these bills (of course), lose the house and everything in it. Somehow even more of a failure than you already were, you wander from place to place eating out of dumpsters and sleeping in your own filth until you finally die of AIDS, which you contracted from a diseased whore you scrounged up enough money to pay for, so you could finally lose your virginity while at the same time pretending that your mother was back in your life.

Or:

You are the type who was an athlete in high school, who was genetically doomed to be an idiot but managed to finish school and even get a college scholarship because you were so good at a worthless children's game. You went off to college with a suitcase full of polo shirts and condoms, the polo shirts, because you're a douche, and the condoms to prevent you from impregnating the dim-witted young college girls whom you could never touch without the aid of Rohypnol, a drug you refer to as "roofies" because you can neither spell or pronounce Rohypnol. You scrape by with borderline D's for the next four years, and leave the campus to go out into the real world where your realize you're not intelligent or talented enough to do anything of value with your life. Misery and minimum wage ensues for thirty years, then you blow your brains out, and your corpse, alone and forgotten, is not discovered until the smell of rotting flesh seeps under your door and your bodily fluids finally soak through the floor of your studio apartment and into the room below you. Your body is cremated, the ashes scraped into a garbage bin because there was no one in your life who valued you enough to pay for a casket, funeral, or burial plot.

You're undoubtedly one of the two, otherwise you would have better things to do than complain about the theme of a forum that doesn't care about anything you have to say.
Achievements

+Quote Post
PabloHoneyOle
post Sep 14 2010, 07:07 PM
Post #24

Boss
Group Icon

Member No.: 40,397

I loaned this out to a friend for awhile.

Glad you're enjoying it. I think I'll find myself missing the mindless violence later on. Plus, there is some DLC coming out later this month.
Achievements

+Quote Post
bOnEs
post Sep 14 2010, 07:55 PM
Post #25

DLC?? really?! i thought 505 abandoned the game already laugh.gif... just looked it up, lol, a pirate theme?? nice... i am getting mad drunk tonight and probably going to play the hell out of this game... the chapters do seem short so, maybe i can whip through the main story here and work on challenges and stuff later tonight...

lol, it cracks me up when i am chasing a bear and every few seconds he conveniently trips over himself laugh.gif... there's just something sadistically amusing with this game... i don't know if it's watching bears suffer, then spooking the other bears, or if it's just the cheerful music i hear as i run around with a machete listening to the other bears scream...

--------------------

Oh, good one. The "you're on the internet so you must have no life" insult isn't moronic or unoriginal at all. You must, without a doubt, be a very important member of society, not at all a waste of the already barely valuable gift of life.

As is the case for everyone who takes issue with people who make them sad on the internet, you are one of two kinds of people:

You are exactly what you claim I am, and that is a lonely, pathetic basement dweller. You life is spent eating eight pounds of junk food per day, masturbating to anything you find online that's even remotely feminine, and wishing you had good looks and social skills. You continue to live with your mother until she dies of a combination of lung cancer and liver failure brought on by the chain-smoking and heavy drinking she used to cope with what a failure you are. Your mother mercifully dead and free of the living embodiment of failure she regretfully thrust from her loins, the bills start to pile up and you, unemployed and unable to pay these bills (of course), lose the house and everything in it. Somehow even more of a failure than you already were, you wander from place to place eating out of dumpsters and sleeping in your own filth until you finally die of AIDS, which you contracted from a diseased whore you scrounged up enough money to pay for, so you could finally lose your virginity while at the same time pretending that your mother was back in your life.

Or:

You are the type who was an athlete in high school, who was genetically doomed to be an idiot but managed to finish school and even get a college scholarship because you were so good at a worthless children's game. You went off to college with a suitcase full of polo shirts and condoms, the polo shirts, because you're a douche, and the condoms to prevent you from impregnating the dim-witted young college girls whom you could never touch without the aid of Rohypnol, a drug you refer to as "roofies" because you can neither spell or pronounce Rohypnol. You scrape by with borderline D's for the next four years, and leave the campus to go out into the real world where your realize you're not intelligent or talented enough to do anything of value with your life. Misery and minimum wage ensues for thirty years, then you blow your brains out, and your corpse, alone and forgotten, is not discovered until the smell of rotting flesh seeps under your door and your bodily fluids finally soak through the floor of your studio apartment and into the room below you. Your body is cremated, the ashes scraped into a garbage bin because there was no one in your life who valued you enough to pay for a casket, funeral, or burial plot.

You're undoubtedly one of the two, otherwise you would have better things to do than complain about the theme of a forum that doesn't care about anything you have to say.
Achievements

+Quote Post
bOnEs
post Sep 15 2010, 05:04 PM
Post #26

well, i thought i'd be able to whip through the story levels but no, i have go back to previous levels and beat the challenge modes for the levels... which isn't terribly bad i guess... i just expected to waltz through the story and return to the challenges afterwards...

i tell you what though, last night i started kicking ass at this game... once i got the naughty sheriff costume (which allows me to walk amongst the bears unnoticed until they see me do something naughty) i was able to walk around and destroy all means of communication and escape routes well before i started killing the bears...

i wish i could record some of the moments i have with this game... too many LOL moments to be honest... like hiding in the bushes and jumping out to scare the bears, only to hear a few bears in the distance scream because they heard my roar laugh.gif... or hearing one say in bear-jibberish, "OHH NOO!!" when they see the phone lines don't work anymore... killing a bear in front of the other bears... watching the bears huddle up inside a building roaming from window to window then jumping out of the bushes and scaring them some more... seeing three of them huddled together crying out of fear... watching the whole island freak out when a crazy bear is running around... watching an entire island go crazy... shooting a gun and breaking windows and scaring the bears inside the house... etc... etc... etc...

if this game didn't freeze every 3rd or 4th time i finish a level (especially the hard levels), i would be enjoying this more... but instead, i put in an hours worth of work on a challenge, only to see the game freeze when i try to go back to naughty's house to end the mission... fucking sucks but, i am still having fun with the game so i am not getting too pissed about it...

--------------------

Or:

Achievements

+Quote Post
PabloHoneyOle
post Sep 15 2010, 06:04 PM
Post #27

Boss
Group Icon

Member No.: 40,397

I've only had the freezing happen to me twice while playing this game. The first time was on the first level, the first time I played. I was so pissed off. Then I loaded the game onto my HD and I didn't have another glitch until a week or two ago. I had an impossibly huge score on the 5th or 6th mission and it froze right at the very end. Kinda drove me crazy.
Achievements

+Quote Post
bOnEs
post Sep 15 2010, 06:19 PM
Post #28

i am thinking i need to do the patch updates, maybe that'll fix the problem... i haven't taken it online yet...

the 4th level was pretty frikin hard... that's the zombie one... it's pitch black and i can barely see the zombears... thankfully they did all the work in getting me points by wiping out the military so i didn't have to work too hard at it... but, i see an invisible challenge on this level and i just don't think that's possible, unless there's a zombear suit...

--------------------

Or:

Achievements

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th November 2014 - 05:47 AM

GTA 5 | GTA San Andreas | Red Dead Redemption | GTA 4