OptimumPx
post Nov 19 2008, 07:25 AM
Post #61

Basket Case
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 1,168

QUOTE(turd burglar @ Nov 18 2008, 09:20 PM) [snapback]1472109[/snapback]
yea, i noticed that i have been playing this game as much as i played GTAIV when it came out... i always seem to get a at least 2 hours a day with the game... and on most evenings, we're talking the entire evening laugh.gif... there's just so much to do that, you never stop and say, "what do i do next?!"

i'm approaching level 13... my dude is a bona fide stud in close range combat... i can take down super mutants with 1-2 VAT selections with the 10mm SMG (usually one)... usually 2 with the chinese rifle... i did find a scoped .44 and i do have a sniper so, i am thinking of keeping my awesome close-range stats where they are and seeing if i can become an accomplished sniper as well... i'm staying away from the big guns with this game save... i plan on using lots of big guns in my next game when i try to play as an evil bitch laugh.gif...

i'm about a little over 50% done with the main quest but, i've been working on the side ones as well, and just exploring... i used to fear the super mutants but now, i look forward to em...

anyone seen the deathclaw yet? saw my first one last night... [spoiler]thank god for the dart gun!![/spoiler]...

I just met one yesterday. doh (12).gif

[spoiler]I was on my way out of Raven Rock when I saw a giant box and a computer terminal. I've been hacking every last one of them I find in order to get the XP points from them....when it unlocked the box and out pops a deathclaw. Needless to say it took care of the robots, the Enclave guys...and then me.[/spoiler]

Damn deathclaws!

--------------------
If it was so, it might be; and if it were so, it would be; but as it isn't, it ain't. That's logic.
Achievements
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
bOnEs
post Nov 19 2008, 11:28 PM
Post #62

doesn't play well with others...

Group: Staff
Member No.: 38,893
XBL Gamertag: your mother...
PSN Name: artistadam
Xfire Identity: i said your mother!!

hey, i learned a new trick last night!! if you press R3 (PS3 of course) when your cursor is over any object, your character will pick it up and you can maneuver it around with the analog sticks!! i've been customizing my wastland explorer theme by putting a pile of pre-war money and weapons on the table... as well as putting a couple plates down with mole rat meat on it... basically, you can place any items anywhere, and THEY STAY THERE FOREVER!! i even got a BOS helmet on top of the motorcycle handlbars...

you can also drag bodies this way too... tonight, i am gonna see what other non-collective items i can move... i might try and steal a mannequin if i can laugh.gif... i wanna put it on the bike biggrin.gif...

--------------------

QUOTE (Massacre @ Mar 15 2011, 01:24 AM) *
Oh, good one. The "you're on the internet so you must have no life" insult isn't moronic or unoriginal at all. You must, without a doubt, be a very important member of society, not at all a waste of the already barely valuable gift of life.

As is the case for everyone who takes issue with people who make them sad on the internet, you are one of two kinds of people:

You are exactly what you claim I am, and that is a lonely, pathetic basement dweller. You life is spent eating eight pounds of junk food per day, masturbating to anything you find online that's even remotely feminine, and wishing you had good looks and social skills. You continue to live with your mother until she dies of a combination of lung cancer and liver failure brought on by the chain-smoking and heavy drinking she used to cope with what a failure you are. Your mother mercifully dead and free of the living embodiment of failure she regretfully thrust from her loins, the bills start to pile up and you, unemployed and unable to pay these bills (of course), lose the house and everything in it. Somehow even more of a failure than you already were, you wander from place to place eating out of dumpsters and sleeping in your own filth until you finally die of AIDS, which you contracted from a diseased whore you scrounged up enough money to pay for, so you could finally lose your virginity while at the same time pretending that your mother was back in your life.

Or:

You are the type who was an athlete in high school, who was genetically doomed to be an idiot but managed to finish school and even get a college scholarship because you were so good at a worthless children's game. You went off to college with a suitcase full of polo shirts and condoms, the polo shirts, because you're a douche, and the condoms to prevent you from impregnating the dim-witted young college girls whom you could never touch without the aid of Rohypnol, a drug you refer to as "roofies" because you can neither spell or pronounce Rohypnol. You scrape by with borderline D's for the next four years, and leave the campus to go out into the real world where your realize you're not intelligent or talented enough to do anything of value with your life. Misery and minimum wage ensues for thirty years, then you blow your brains out, and your corpse, alone and forgotten, is not discovered until the smell of rotting flesh seeps under your door and your bodily fluids finally soak through the floor of your studio apartment and into the room below you. Your body is cremated, the ashes scraped into a garbage bin because there was no one in your life who valued you enough to pay for a casket, funeral, or burial plot.

You're undoubtedly one of the two, otherwise you would have better things to do than complain about the theme of a forum that doesn't care about anything you have to say.
Achievements

+Quote Post
asthenia
post Nov 20 2008, 12:22 AM
Post #63

Psy is gay and stupid.
Group Icon

Group: Gold Member
Member No.: 424
XBL Gamertag: aVarkatzas
PSN Name: Asthenia

I did not know that, Turd. man... I wish I had. Still playing this non stop. OPX, you had much more time to play it recently?

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post
bOnEs
post Nov 20 2008, 04:49 PM
Post #64

well, i couldn't grab a mannequin... but, i did place a couple barrels, tires, and rims around my megaton house... those were the only movable objects in the town of megaton... i also have a couple of crates just outside the door with some junk in em... and i also found an intact garden gnome that now stands proudly outside my door too laugh.gif...

this is way too cool biggrin.gif... and now my house is just about full of junk... so much so that i've even started a junk pile in one of the corners with a bunch of scrap metal and other useless items... my place looks messy laugh.gif... it looks like a REAL wasteland explorer house, full of stuff found in the wastelands...

--------------------

Oh, good one. The "you're on the internet so you must have no life" insult isn't moronic or unoriginal at all. You must, without a doubt, be a very important member of society, not at all a waste of the already barely valuable gift of life.

As is the case for everyone who takes issue with people who make them sad on the internet, you are one of two kinds of people:

You are exactly what you claim I am, and that is a lonely, pathetic basement dweller. You life is spent eating eight pounds of junk food per day, masturbating to anything you find online that's even remotely feminine, and wishing you had good looks and social skills. You continue to live with your mother until she dies of a combination of lung cancer and liver failure brought on by the chain-smoking and heavy drinking she used to cope with what a failure you are. Your mother mercifully dead and free of the living embodiment of failure she regretfully thrust from her loins, the bills start to pile up and you, unemployed and unable to pay these bills (of course), lose the house and everything in it. Somehow even more of a failure than you already were, you wander from place to place eating out of dumpsters and sleeping in your own filth until you finally die of AIDS, which you contracted from a diseased whore you scrounged up enough money to pay for, so you could finally lose your virginity while at the same time pretending that your mother was back in your life.

Or:

You are the type who was an athlete in high school, who was genetically doomed to be an idiot but managed to finish school and even get a college scholarship because you were so good at a worthless children's game. You went off to college with a suitcase full of polo shirts and condoms, the polo shirts, because you're a douche, and the condoms to prevent you from impregnating the dim-witted young college girls whom you could never touch without the aid of Rohypnol, a drug you refer to as "roofies" because you can neither spell or pronounce Rohypnol. You scrape by with borderline D's for the next four years, and leave the campus to go out into the real world where your realize you're not intelligent or talented enough to do anything of value with your life. Misery and minimum wage ensues for thirty years, then you blow your brains out, and your corpse, alone and forgotten, is not discovered until the smell of rotting flesh seeps under your door and your bodily fluids finally soak through the floor of your studio apartment and into the room below you. Your body is cremated, the ashes scraped into a garbage bin because there was no one in your life who valued you enough to pay for a casket, funeral, or burial plot.

You're undoubtedly one of the two, otherwise you would have better things to do than complain about the theme of a forum that doesn't care about anything you have to say.
Achievements

+Quote Post
bOnEs
post Nov 28 2008, 12:13 AM
Post #65

wow, i checked my save file last night and discovered that i've put in over 75 hours already!! i still have about 4 main quests left to do but, i've also done probably 75% of the side quests as well...

even with GTAIV, i put in maybe 60 hours on my 100% file and of course i've played the main story a couple of times and i've also played tons of hours online... but, 75 hours is a lot considering that i am not even finished with the game yet, and everything is single player... i thought GTAIV was the funnest game i've ever played, and it was... until i started playing fallout 3 of course... fallout 3 has now set a new bar for me as to what a video game can be... fallout 3's depth even puts san andreas and saints row 2's depth, combined, to shame biggrin.gif...

this is the greatest video game i've ever played... i've logged at least a couple hours about 5 nights a week into this game... and 2 or 3 of those nights, i am playing it all night laugh.gif... i just had to get that off my chest... now, after my friend leaves later tonight, i'll have to log a couple more hours in to it of course... my next destination would be [spoiler]vault 92... and from the sound of things, it might be one hell of a challenge because, it's not only infested with mirlurks but, it's also in deathclaw territory[/spoiler]... ohh, i can't wait!! laugh.gif...

but, that's right, you read me right... GREATEST VIDEO GAME... EVER... PERIOD(s)...

This post has been edited by turd burglar: Nov 28 2008, 12:16 AM

--------------------

Or:

Achievements

+Quote Post
TheAnalogKid2112
post Nov 28 2008, 01:09 AM
Post #66

Oh boy! Oberto! Penis! Bundt cake! D-O's Can

Group: Members
Member No.: 39,933
PSN Name: TheAnalogKid2112

Well bOnEs, you've done it for me. I'm definitely going to buy it sometime next month when I get the money.

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post
bOnEs
post Nov 28 2008, 08:50 PM
Post #67

i think the reason why its so massive and loaded with content is because its an RPG... i am not a big fan of RPG's but, this game is like a cross between and RPG and a FPS... and the one thing i've always respected about RPG's is the fact that they are loaded with content and most stories take about a hundred hours to complete... but yea, this is the greatest game i've ever played... and i really do believe i am gonna have to play it a second time because, i see the options when in dialog with someone, for the evil responses, and i totally want to say some of those things to people... like for instance, this older citizen of one of the towns was mentioning how he could use some help with something and the evil response was something like, "no way old timer... you better let me handle it by myself"... and another one's option was to call some bitchy lady a whore laugh.gif... it sounds like too much fun to be evil biggrin.gif...

but yea, you should check it out analog... in my spoiler box above, i typed the name of a destination i was heading to... well, after 2 hours of gaming last night i reached my destination but, that's it... because, on the way, i discovered two new locations and had to check em out, which killed about an hour... and that's what happens all the time in this game... your following a quest and you end up getting side-tracked because, your either fighting enemies or discovering new locations... then, 4 hours later you realize that you were actually trying to follow a quest laugh.gif... sometimes it's too deep...

--------------------

Or:

Achievements

+Quote Post
TheAnalogKid2112
post Nov 29 2008, 12:43 AM
Post #68

QUOTE(turd burglar @ Nov 28 2008, 12:50 PM) [snapback]1473128[/snapback]
i think the reason why its so massive and loaded with content is because its an RPG... i am not a big fan of RPG's but, this game is like a cross between and RPG and a FPS... and the one thing i've always respected about RPG's is the fact that they are loaded with content and most stories take about a hundred hours to complete... but yea, this is the greatest game i've ever played... and i really do believe i am gonna have to play it a second time because, i see the options when in dialog with someone, for the evil responses, and i totally want to say some of those things to people... like for instance, this older citizen of one of the towns was mentioning how he could use some help with something and the evil response was something like, "no way old timer... you better let me handle it by myself"... and another one's option was to call some bitchy lady a whore laugh.gif... it sounds like too much fun to be evil biggrin.gif...

but yea, you should check it out analog... in my spoiler box above, i typed the name of a destination i was heading to... well, after 2 hours of gaming last night i reached my destination but, that's it... because, on the way, i discovered two new locations and had to check em out, which killed about an hour... and that's what happens all the time in this game... your following a quest and you end up getting side-tracked because, your either fighting enemies or discovering new locations... then, 4 hours later you realize that you were actually trying to follow a quest laugh.gif... sometimes it's too deep...

Lol uh oh..
I can't wait to play it.

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post
§ynch
post Nov 30 2008, 10:09 AM
Post #69

Riff-Raff
Group Icon

Member No.: 8,395
XBL Gamertag: synchronizer
PSN Name: alpha male
Xfire Identity: XFire it up

Sounds like you are impressed, Burglar, and doing well! It sure is fun isn't it? Man the combat system alone is worth it.
Don't worry about 'claws, the bigger they are, the harder they fall. You can take those guys.
I'm pretty obsessed/addicted with it right now. I'm playing a female character, she's awesome skilled and hot to watch as well. tongue.gif

For those of you that want a peek at GTA type craziness videos, there's already hundreds on youtube.
Not the way I would play in a serious way, but more funny, crazy, and mega violent videos going up every day.

Funny how we start small, then evolve into a badass, good kharma or bad. I can remember needing and fighting for everything. Now have so many of everything, like 12,000+ caps, and not much to spend it on. If you want to make cash and stock up on ammo, I highly advise the strong back perk. I've had to fast travel from some of the libraries, hospitals, schools and hotels up to 8 trips back and forth, it really helps out being able to carry more. Make a stash at the front door of any location for easy retrieval. Then travel and offload for cash, etc. in no time you will be rolling.

Those creatures and bad guys that used to trip me out, let's just say at level 19 I'm not worried. It's been an incredible journey already, and I'm not even done with the main storyline. Side quests and exploration. Took the "Here and Now" perk for the extra level, and leveled up for what I'm guessing is the last time, today. The story is what gets me off guard, rather tragic, kind of sad.

It might be considered an RPG but I've noticed the similarities to Manhunt, Silent Hill, Half-Life, and GUN. Not much GTA in this game, except that GTA is a cousin to Manhunt. (Remember Carl Johnson was the first GTA character to be able to use stealth) Also GTA was the first game series I played that the news radio followed actions of the main character, and this was good to hear in FO3. I'm playing on XB360 so been keeping track of all the achievements as well. If you've played the previous Fallout games, you've probably been waiting for this epic for a long time. Like GTA, Fallout has its series of clones, and none can touch the original series. This is a must buy, it's replay value alone is worth the price of most normal games. So many outcomes. You can play it a different way every time, although the main storyline follows a somewhat linear path regardless, no way around that. Test it out by using speech or actions, then re-load to previous save if you didn't want to have that outcome, almost everything you do in this game has a consequence, good kharma, or bad. I've found a number of glitches, or rather alternative endings to some quests, all because of your skill set. It's just an amazing ride. I'm taking notes in a FAQ-style, because of the outcomes of some of the side quests. If you do this, what happens, and how to do this, and what will happen. All the guys at work are playing and as usual they're like "How did you do this?" and "I did this and then this happened, can I go back?" so helping and sharing, helping and sharing. I can't wait to play through the 2nd time, maybe as an evil character, the first time is always "good".
Achievements

+Quote Post
TheAnalogKid2112
post Nov 30 2008, 08:03 PM
Post #70

Shit, these Raiders don't stop do they! (I'm just now exploring the wasteland.) Combat was/sorta is really difficult for me, but I think I'm getting used to it. I've been using my pistol for humans and my switchblade/baseball bat on the animals, but I think I'm gonna have to start using my pistol on those damn dogs. They take half my health away while I'm trying to swing at them.

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post
DiO
post Nov 30 2008, 09:32 PM
Post #71

Forgot about member titles for awhile there...
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,564

QUOTE(TheAnalogKid2112 @ Nov 30 2008, 03:03 PM) [snapback]1473331[/snapback]
Shit, these Raiders don't stop do they! (I'm just now exploring the wasteland.) Combat was/sorta is really difficult for me, but I think I'm getting used to it. I've been using my pistol for humans and my switchblade/baseball bat on the animals, but I think I'm gonna have to start using my pistol on those damn dogs. They take half my health away while I'm trying to swing at them.

Can you do that pausing kill shit with the bat? If not this game sucks ass and Im never going to get it.

Im probably eventually going to get it.

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post
CygnusX
post Nov 30 2008, 10:06 PM
Post #72

Upstanding Citizen

Member No.: 9,344

Having played Fallout 3 for a good 10 hours or so in a week, I find it hard to understand what it is people find so good about this game. Guess I'm just not really the type of guy that likes all that fantasy storytelling and exploration. Sure you can decide not to talk to people and go out and just kill bloody everyone (that's what I do, mostly) but that gets boring after a while. What is it that keeps so many people hooked on this? What keeps you hooked?

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post
TheAnalogKid2112
post Dec 1 2008, 01:13 AM
Post #73

QUOTE(Imaphatpimp @ Nov 30 2008, 01:32 PM) [snapback]1473347[/snapback]
QUOTE(TheAnalogKid2112 @ Nov 30 2008, 03:03 PM) [snapback]1473331[/snapback]

Can you do that pausing kill shit with the bat? If not this game sucks ass and Im never going to get it.

Yes, you can even do it with fists/brass knuckles. It's really useful, especially with those giant mutated flies. Those are hard to aim at.

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post
TheAnalogKid2112
post Dec 1 2008, 01:35 AM
Post #74

QUOTE(CygnusX @ Nov 30 2008, 02:06 PM) [snapback]1473358[/snapback]
Having played Fallout 3 for a good 10 hours or so in a week, I find it hard to understand what it is people find so good about this game. Guess I'm just not really the type of guy that likes all that fantasy storytelling and exploration. Sure you can decide not to talk to people and go out and just kill bloody everyone (that's what I do, mostly) but that gets boring after a while. What is it that keeps so many people hooked on this? What keeps you hooked?

Everything. The exploration, the searching for the items, the thinking you have to do! I love all the choices you have and the different outcomes you can have. There was the village of Big Town or whatever that was, I could have done a quest for them. Instead, I killed them all and took their weapons.. lol. Idk, I just love what you can do in this game.

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post
§ynch
post Dec 1 2008, 07:02 AM
Post #75

Riff-Raff
Group Icon

Member No.: 8,395
XBL Gamertag: synchronizer
PSN Name: alpha male
Xfire Identity: XFire it up

QUOTE(Imaphatpimp @ Nov 30 2008, 01:32 PM) [snapback]1473347[/snapback]
Im probably eventually going to get it.

Yep like 2112 mentioned, you can.

You can use VATS pretty much for any weapon, or recon surveillance.
That's very handy for the sneak skills. There are like 20 more melee
weapons than just the bat bro, everything from a household rolling pin
and tire iron to a combat knife and ripper electric knife.
I use a custom built sishkabob, it's a flaming sword.
There is also a pneumatic glove called a power fist, and of course,
a rarer version of that. This game has a multitude of weapons,
custom weapons, and very rare weapons. I just scored a rare high
velocity SMG and a custom kneecapper shotgun all in one hour's play.
Stash those after a few uses, go back to plasma and sniper.
It's the WWE of the wastelands out here, if you can get into it.

QUOTE(turd burglar @ Nov 19 2008, 03:28 PM) [snapback]1472191[/snapback]
hey, i learned a new trick last night!! if you press R3 (PS3 of course) when your cursor is over any object, your character will pick it up and you can maneuver it around with the analog sticks!! i've been customizing my wastland explorer theme by putting a pile of pre-war money and weapons on the table... as well as putting a couple plates down with mole rat meat on it... basically, you can place any items anywhere, and THEY STAY THERE FOREVER!! i even got a BOS helmet on top of the motorcycle handlbars...

Dude my girl is SO into that. Not just decoration, but placement.
If you've ever been a slave dishwasher in a restaurant you'll
know what I mean. Try and stack up plates...it's like learning to
stack blocks as a kid all over again. With the XBox 360 it's RS,
the right joystick, and man does Wadsworth get in the way.
(I'm not sure if you have a servant if you went for Tenpenny Towers)
I had hand weapons nicely laid out on the desk then just went back
to the Wasteland Survival Guide, a Combat Knife, and an Ice Cold Nuka Cola.
Have the BoS helmet on the apparel file cabinet of course.
The workbench has got all the tools, it's the kitchen that was the bitch.
Had to literally learn how to maneuver and place, but it was fun.
You tried a mannequin? Awesome. I haven't tried much bigger than a
garbage can or wheel, and you can't take them inside your house with
you. This is like the gravity gun in Half Life but better, I just need to
learn the up/down and R/L axis...so far I noticed if you pick up an
object by a certain corner, handle, or top, you can guide them
carefully into place. Have stacked up Raiders by the dozens.

@2112:
The Raiders are bitches, they up your skill.
Taken the school library yet? I'm at Evergreen Mills.
Many places they re-spawn, but not after you clean them out.
Kind of like the Muties, in certain locations. I did the Springvale
School clean out early in the game, for the first level up.
(...and the ant caves)
Only the 3 outside in the broken area re-spawn.
That's just an example.
Super-Duper Mart interior they don't re-spawn.
I think once you clean out a building they only
re-spawn outside....and they are easy bitches
for XP points and skills/level up.
Now they are like Mole Rats to me, there are much
worse enemies in the game.
Achievements

+Quote Post
TheAnalogKid2112
post Dec 1 2008, 07:28 AM
Post #76

@2112:
Taken the school library yet?

To be honest, the second I left Vault 101 I went the complete opposite direction of Megaton. I'm SO far from it. I've just been taking people out
and exploring this huge wasteland. I'm not going to do anything for those people right now (for example, the old lady's violin) so I'm gonna head back to find Megaton now.

Mole Rats are fucking hard to kill! I'm screwed aren't I?

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post
bOnEs
post Dec 1 2008, 03:52 PM
Post #77

QUOTE(TheAnalogKid2112 @ Dec 1 2008, 02:28 AM) [snapback]1473400[/snapback]
@2112:

To be honest, the second I left Vault 101 I went the complete opposite direction of Megaton. I'm SO far from it. I've just been taking people out
and exploring this huge wasteland. I'm not going to do anything for those people right now (for example, the old lady's violin) so I'm gonna head back to find Megaton now.

haha, your still early in the game... mole rats will be the least of your concerns laugh.gif... wait till you take on a hoard of super mutants, one after another in the downtown area... its best to stick to the underground tunnels in the city until your skills can dictate whether you explore on the surface, or underground...

and i would suggest not to follow up on that violin/vault 92 quest for a while, at least until your in the teens for levels... i am now level 18 and i just did that quest... and it was a fucking challenge... the entire bunker is covered in [spoiler]mirlurks, mirlurk hunters and and kings... try taking on 3 at the same time, where your few VATS locks barely do any damage and your forced to play the game as a shooter[/spoiler]... if i didn't have a ton of stimpacks, i might not of made it out of there... but, the item you receive was worth the trouble, the [spoiler]blackhawk, if you managed to find some sheet music somewhere in the vault, or in other locations like the library or the school[/spoiler]...

this is sweet, there's some new players!!

This post has been edited by turd burglar: Dec 1 2008, 03:56 PM

--------------------

Or:

Achievements

+Quote Post
asthenia
post Dec 1 2008, 04:42 PM
Post #78

Psy is gay and stupid.
Group Icon

This topic's kinda making me wanna put F3 back in the PS3 and play. But Iunno.

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post
OptimumPx
post Dec 1 2008, 05:30 PM
Post #79

Basket Case
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 1,168

QUOTE(turd burglar @ Dec 1 2008, 10:52 AM) [snapback]1473464[/snapback]
QUOTE(TheAnalogKid2112 @ Dec 1 2008, 02:28 AM) [snapback]1473400[/snapback]
@2112:

haha, your still early in the game... mole rats will be the least of your concerns laugh.gif... wait till you take on a hoard of super mutants, one after another in the downtown area... its best to stick to the underground tunnels in the city until your skills can dictate whether you explore on the surface, or underground...

and i would suggest not to follow up on that violin/vault 92 quest for a while, at least until your in the teens for levels... i am now level 18 and i just did that quest... and it was a fucking challenge... the entire bunker is covered in [spoiler]mirlurks, mirlurk hunters and and kings... try taking on 3 at the same time, where your few VATS locks barely do any damage and your forced to play the game as a shooter[/spoiler]... if i didn't have a ton of stimpacks, i might not of made it out of there... but, the item you receive was worth the trouble, the [spoiler]blackhawk, if you managed to find some sheet music somewhere in the vault, or in other locations like the library or the school[/spoiler]...

this is sweet, there's some new players!!

In the living quarters there are some computer terminals [spoiler]you can hack that can flood the area with white noise and kill all the mirelurks in the area. One outside the Men's dorm and one outside the Women's dorm.[/spoiler]

Have you been to Vault 108 yet? Gary. Gary? Gary!

--------------------
If it was so, it might be; and if it were so, it would be; but as it isn't, it ain't. That's logic.
Achievements

+Quote Post
asthenia
post Dec 1 2008, 05:32 PM
Post #80

Psy is gay and stupid.
Group Icon

What about Brown Noise?

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post

52 Pages V  « < 2 3 4 5 6 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd September 2014 - 06:34 AM

GTA 5 | GTA San Andreas | Red Dead Redemption | GTA 4