post Feb 9 2009, 02:49 AM
Post #21

[ShitKickers] Posse
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 35,531
PSN Name: therealtreefitty

QUOTE(WHERE_IS_MIANUS @ Feb 8 2009, 09:23 PM) [snapback]1482702[/snapback]
TreeFitty. Think what you like. I only created a sensible thread and I never expected to get piss-taking out of it at time and mostly from you. I see somebody else agrees with me. What's the point in trying to get a mission passed with the plan of getting a trophy or a higher rank when one or more twats want to fuck it all up on purpose for a retarded laugh? You have shown your true game-playing colours. I'd love to see your profile of trophies. You most probably fuck things up for yourself on purpose.

Jesus Christ kid...

1. I do think what I like. If I didn't like it, I would change the subject to something like Amy Ried.

2. Read my previous post's summary of this thread.

3. Everyone agrees there are assholes in games. For some reason you fail to see that point and continue ranting about how we 'attacked you'.

4. I have no idea what trophies I have, if any. I don't care for them at all. Unlike you I realize it is just a game and not to take it so seriously. I am a casual gamer. Things like money and girls (or boys if that is your thing) are a little higher in importance.

To go back to the beginning:
There are assholes in any game you play. That is life.

Deal with it (get over it and keep playing)
or
Take your toys and go home.

--------------------
gta 5

People say I'm crazy for running into burning buildings. I say I'm crazy because I do it for free.
Achievements
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
RomanBellic
post Feb 10 2009, 12:16 PM
Post #22

Upstanding Citizen

Group: Members
Member No.: 5,510

I'm level 10 now,the only thing i do these days is fuck with people (mainly in free mode though) it's fun to see them hunt you down to they kill you over and over...

--------------------
Grand Theft Auto III 96% completed
Grand Theft Auto: Vice City 99% completed
Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas 100% completed
Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories 54% completed
Grand Theft Auto: Vice City Stories 100% completed
Achievements

+Quote Post
WHERE_IS_MIANUS
post Feb 10 2009, 11:23 PM
Post #23

Upstanding Citizen

Member No.: 42,125

QUOTE(TreeFitty @ Feb 9 2009, 02:49 AM) [snapback]1482712[/snapback]
QUOTE(WHERE_IS_MIANUS @ Feb 8 2009, 09:23 PM) [snapback]1482702[/snapback]
TreeFitty. Think what you like. I only created a sensible thread and I never expected to get piss-taking out of it at time and mostly from you. I see somebody else agrees with me. What's the point in trying to get a mission passed with the plan of getting a trophy or a higher rank when one or more twats want to fuck it all up on purpose for a retarded laugh? You have shown your true game-playing colours. I'd love to see your profile of trophies. You most probably fuck things up for yourself on purpose.

Jesus Christ kid...

1. I do think what I like. If I didn't like it, I would change the subject to something like Amy Ried.

2. Read my previous post's summary of this thread.

3. Everyone agrees there are assholes in games. For some reason you fail to see that point and continue ranting about how we 'attacked you'.

4. I have no idea what trophies I have, if any. I don't care for them at all. Unlike you I realize it is just a game and not to take it so seriously. I am a casual gamer. Things like money and girls (or boys if that is your thing) are a little higher in importance.

To go back to the beginning:
There are assholes in any game you play. That is life.

Deal with it (get over it and keep playing)
or
Take your toys and go home.

I ain't a kid. Also, if you want to move on then stop replying to me, then. Jesus Fucking Christ.

--------------------

Achievements

+Quote Post
new major on the...
post Feb 11 2009, 01:08 AM
Post #24

Pickpocket

Member No.: 34,134
PSN Name: ARCHmajor

Everybody is a dickhead once in a while, its part of the fun of the game. Just the other day i was roaming around in free mode and there was a guy driving around in that lil souped up jap car. He did a drive by on me for no reason so i decided to fuck with him. I sniped his ass and stole his car. I saw where he spawned on the map and drove by him to piss him off that i was cruzin around in it. He chased me around the city awhile an ended up recovering it back. So when i respawned i found him pinned down by some cops and picked him off again and stole his car again. A second chase ensued. I'd let him get close to me then i would slam on my breaks and go the other way. He really wanted it back so i had him follow me off the cliff and into the water for it. Im sure he hated it when he lost it for good. But it was hilarious
Achievements

+Quote Post
WHERE_IS_MIANUS
post Feb 11 2009, 02:26 AM
Post #25

Upstanding Citizen

QUOTE(new major on the block @ Feb 11 2009, 01:08 AM) [snapback]1483226[/snapback]
Everybody is a dickhead once in a while, its part of the fun of the game. Just the other day i was roaming around in free mode and there was a guy driving around in that lil souped up jap car. He did a drive by on me for no reason so i decided to fuck with him. I sniped his ass and stole his car. I saw where he spawned on the map and drove by him to piss him off that i was cruzin around in it. He chased me around the city awhile an ended up recovering it back. So when i respawned i found him pinned down by some cops and picked him off again and stole his car again. A second chase ensued. I'd let him get close to me then i would slam on my breaks and go the other way. He really wanted it back so i had him follow me off the cliff and into the water for it. Im sure he hated it when he lost it for good. But it was hilarious

It doesn't bothered me that much now because this hasn't happened as much but last week and the week before it was happening with every mission for some reason where I was in a team with others no matter what the game game where others were with me.

Speaking of pissing people off. What I do sometimes with Car Jack City is to wait somewhere at a drop-off point with a rocket launcher and when somebody thinks they are going to deliver a car and thinking I have a gun, I blast them just before they deliver. With that it's part of the game to fuck them up. The people that were fucking the other missions up before, as I said, they don't do it as much now so I guess they bored themselves.

The most annoying thing for me is, Bomb Da Base 2 is buggered. We can never get to putting the bombs on the bloody ship without getting booted off the Multi-player. Others told me it happens to them as well.

--------------------

Achievements

+Quote Post
Massacre
post Feb 11 2009, 02:42 AM
Post #26

Warlord of the Wastes.
Group Icon

Group: Gold Member
From: Leichenstadt, State of Massacre, in the Warlord Empire
Member No.: 2,470
XBL Gamertag: WarlordMassacre
PSN Name: Warlord_Massacre

I can't get a competent partner for Bomb Da Base II. Every time I've done it, I've ended up doing the whole thing by myself.

--------------------
QUOTE (Darth Sexy @ Sep 12 2009, 03:43 AM) *
Massacre, you make me look like a rational, moral, kind person.
QUOTE (Marney1 @ Oct 26 2009, 01:22 PM) *
Massacre - What you've just posted is sick and disturbing...
QUOTE (ViceMan @ Jan 17 2010, 04:22 PM) *
When Massacre is around, everything is violated... Whether it likes it or not.
QUOTE (ViceMan @ Mar 6 2011, 09:40 AM) *
Whenever I think of "human resources" Massacre immediately springs to mind.

Achievements

+Quote Post
WHERE_IS_MIANUS
post Feb 11 2009, 11:00 PM
Post #27

Upstanding Citizen

QUOTE(Massacre @ Feb 11 2009, 02:42 AM) [snapback]1483245[/snapback]
I can't get a competent partner for Bomb Da Base II. Every time I've done it, I've ended up doing the whole thing by myself.

That game is really strange why some get booted off it and you can never get other players. I did e-mail Rockstar but they never got back. I'm going to e-mail them again encase they missed my e-mail somehow.

--------------------

Achievements

+Quote Post
PabloHoneyOle
post Feb 11 2009, 11:03 PM
Post #28

Boss
Group Icon

Group: Gold Member
Member No.: 40,397

QUOTE(Massacre @ Feb 10 2009, 09:42 PM) [snapback]1483245[/snapback]

I'll try with you.
Achievements

+Quote Post
WHERE_IS_MIANUS
post Feb 19 2009, 01:42 AM
Post #29

Upstanding Citizen

Here's another but this one made me laugh this time. I can't believe this happened in Deal Breaker. We all got ready. Four of us but two in a car each. I was in the back seat with one and the driver crashed into the wall before we left the driveway. I thought "for fuck sake, can't you follow the driveway"? Then he was crashing all over the place and I had to bail out when he slowed down. I bailed out because I wanted to get to the shooting zone in one piece. Due to the game having little traffic, it took me about two minutes to find a parked car. When I found one, I was driving fast on route and about a quarter of a mile I saw the car that I was in that was a James Dean look-alike car and I saw the other player fool driving further down the road. I thought, "how the fuck did he manage to destroy the car in that condition with hardly any traffic on the roads"? Not to mention, how did he only manage to get that far in two minutes? I was running on foot for two minutes looking for a car so god knows what he was doing. I over-took this fool later when I was driving and he got the arseache over it. I didn't think of getting there as a race but he did. He started shooting at my car to fuck me up. He was too slow because due to his crap driving skills if they are known as skills for him, I wouldn't trust him to drive a wheelchair. I lost him quick the way I lose most people in a car chase. Anyway, I arrived, I got there first and I don't know what the other two were doing. They might have taken a wrong turning, I don't know. Fare enough, sometimes the route does disappear too soon sometimes on the way and some of the roads down there can lead us up our own arses if we are not careful. When I was shooting at the scene, the same idiot that was chasing me managed to roll his car over while braking. I couldn't help spotting that as I made my way on the second floor.

One the way to kill the escaping bikers, I was left dealing with the ones at sea and somehow I always do because everyone else in this game no matter who I'm with hit the roads and leave me to the hardest part. While I was shooting in the same game where the Stevie Wonder kind-of-driver was involved that left a James Dean look-alike car miles up north, I was shooting like crazy and I couldn't understand why the three on the roads were getting killed so much. There was only one of the others left because two others ate all their lives. The other remining couldn't even get the one/ones he was after and the mission failed. Typical, yet again I was in first place with the most kills and the most money and the mission failed. I wonder what the bloody hell those three muppets were thinking and the one that can't even drive out of the driveway was worse. If somebody asked him to re-place some batteries in a vibrator he'd fuck it up.

If that is how they do things, how did they manage the one-player game with Niko Bellic? Unless they still can't even reach 15% and the bad driver must still be struggling on Roman's taxi missions.

I wonder why I keep on meeting these people half of the time. Don't get me wrong, I have met some decent players, too. Some that are also a great laugh to be on-line with.

--------------------

Achievements

+Quote Post
WHERE_IS_MIANUS
post Feb 26 2009, 10:39 PM
Post #30

Upstanding Citizen

QUOTE(marney1 @ Feb 24 2009, 03:54 AM) [snapback]1486514[/snapback]
QUOTE(WHERE_IS_MIANUS @ Feb 4 2009, 07:25 PM) [snapback]1482033[/snapback]
I'm sure you all have or most of you. Have any of you had any Multi-player dickheads that shoot at you and your vehicle when you're on the same side as them in Turf War, Cops 'N' Crooker and any other team game? What dickheads I had today. When I was in Hangman's N.O.O.S.E. one dickhead had us all in a hlicopter and he flew towards a building and hovered there up against the building waiting for the rotar blades to break off and down we went, wasted and mission failed.

The member locmen is a complete idiot. I know I mentioned his name behind his back but he should be named and shamed. In Cops 'N' Crooks, he was driving the police car and all he kept doing was crashing and then the crooks were getting away. Then we had a good stretch of empty road on the freeway bridge and instead of him putting his foot down he drove up a stunt ramp and we had a giant drop to the bottom and the car landed on it's roof. This stunt ramp was also in the opposite direction. I thought "fuck this idiot" so I ran for another car. When I got one he started shooting at me. I managed to get another new car because he damaged the first one that I just got in and then he was chasing me in another car and shooting at me again without the brains to know he was on my side and he was supposed to attack the crooks.

In Turf War, he was in that and he was in the driver. Instead of him following the yellow direction on the map he drove away from it in the opposite direction. I bailed out the car to grab one to get there myself all the time he was pissing about. When I almost got to the shooting scene I checked the map and he was still in the north,west of LC. I wondered what the hell is he doing. While he was doing that we were a man short. When he did arrive after the shooting, he tried to run me over as I was going after the escaping bikers, well, as I was running for a car. That meant he did jack shit thought most of the mission because he was pissing about getting lost on the way down. Another player started fucking things up but I can't remember his name. I stopped my car to let him in and as I was driving he was shootng at nothing non-stop - wasting preious ammo. What is the point in that? By the time we would have got to the bikers he would have had no ammo left to shoot with. Anyway, I stopped the car and got another because one of our tires got blown out. When I got a new car he got out and back in the one that I stopped that had a flat. He was too thick to know one tire was flat, that's why he tried to drive it. I started driving off and he was shooting at me. Then he got in a car and chased me and started shooting at me. Then when I drove past locmen and he started shooting at me as well. While all three of us were supposed to be after the bikers, only I was. My own men were attacking me and then I left the game.

I've had other idiots like this. I remember a time when I was in Hangman's N.O.O.S.E. the other week, I was in the Enforcer with the bloke inside and some stupid idiot was shooting at me in the helicopter when he was on my side. Then he kept smashing the helicopter into the back of me and he knocked me onto the wrong road at full speed so it was too late too turn around with about twenty cops behind me. He riddled the Enforcer with bulletholes and he burst a tire. Then the Enforcer blew-up and the mission failed and the twat had the nerve to send me a message and call me all the names under the sun for fucking-up the mission. What? It was him that fucked it up because he was too thick to know the cops were the enemy. He damaged the Enforcer more than the cops did.

I've had others like this as well. If they can't play these games properly, they should fuck off and let others enjoy them.

Where's your reply? You sent a blank message.

--------------------

Achievements

+Quote Post
ViceMan
post Feb 27 2009, 02:53 PM
Post #31

Pessimistic nihilistic.

Member No.: 10,896
PSN Name: ViceyThaShizzle

TBH I don't really play many of the co-op modes, but when I do I don't usually have a problem with people fucking around constantly, maybe they will a little bit but it doesn't really bother me. If they take it too far I play them at their own game and fuck them up too, although i'm always aware of my teammates and if they look like they're going to cause a problem I try to keep away from them.

--------------------

Achievements

+Quote Post
WHERE_IS_MIANUS
post Feb 27 2009, 07:03 PM
Post #32

Upstanding Citizen

QUOTE(ViceMan @ Feb 27 2009, 02:53 PM) [snapback]1487406[/snapback]
TBH I don't really play many of the co-op modes, but when I do I don't usually have a problem with people fucking around constantly, maybe they will a little bit but it doesn't really bother me. If they take it too far I play them at their own game and fuck them up too, although i'm always aware of my teammates and if they look like they're going to cause a problem I try to keep away from them.

One time I got sweet revenge on one idiot in Deal Breaker. We headed for the helicopter. He blew the car up and flew off and left me behind. I thought "stupid retard". At the point of the game when we went to chase and kill the escaping bikers, I was still up on a few floors making my way down and I had the rocket launcher. I saw that idiot get in a car ready to drive off and I thought "this wil teach him a lesson". I fired the rocket launcher at the roof of his car and blew him to shit and I used-up his last life at the same time. That was him out of the picture. Then he had the nerve to ask me why I did that. He must be dumb if he never knew the answer to that, seeing that he tried to blow me up when I got out of the car just before he fucked off leaving me stranded at the beginning of the game. I know why he left me stranded, it was so that he could shoot more bikers than me and the other player and he lost everything at the end. I'm going to keep that plan in mind for others that play silly buggers so they might regret it.

--------------------

Achievements

+Quote Post
MANIUS KILLA
post Mar 5 2009, 04:07 PM
Post #33

Upstanding Citizen

Group: New Members
Member No.: 49,201

i registered just to tell you

YOUR A FUCKEN PUSSY

STOP YOUR CRYING AND PLAY THE GODAMN GAME

fight back instead of coming and whining like a lil whore who didnt get payed this week

and as for cheating you just fucken suck buddy sorry to be the one to break it to ya
Achievements

+Quote Post
bOnEs
post Mar 5 2009, 05:41 PM
Post #34

doesn't play well with others...

Group: Staff
Member No.: 38,893
XBL Gamertag: your mother...
PSN Name: artistadam
Xfire Identity: i said your mother!!

QUOTE(WHERE_IS_MIANUS @ Feb 27 2009, 02:03 PM) [snapback]1487462[/snapback]
One time I got sweet revenge on one idiot in Deal Breaker. We headed for the helicopter. He blew the car up and flew off and left me behind. I thought "stupid retard". At the point of the game when we went to chase and kill the escaping bikers, I was still up on a few floors making my way down and I had the rocket launcher. I saw that idiot get in a car ready to drive off and I thought "this wil teach him a lesson". I fired the rocket launcher at the roof of his car and blew him to shit and I used-up his last life at the same time. That was him out of the picture. Then he had the nerve to ask me why I did that. He must be dumb if he never knew the answer to that, seeing that he tried to blow me up when I got out of the car just before he fucked off leaving me stranded at the beginning of the game. I know why he left me stranded, it was so that he could shoot more bikers than me and the other player and he lost everything at the end. I'm going to keep that plan in mind for others that play silly buggers so they might regret it.

umm, that doesn't work most of the time... called your bluff biggrin.gif... in order to blow up the car and kill someone, friendly fire needs to be turned on... and that rarely happens in deal breaker... so, either friendly fire was turned on, or you lied... and chances are the latter is true because like i said, probably 1 out 40 matches will have friendly fire on... it's rare... so, if friendly fire is off then all you did was blow up his car, not him... he can still get out of the burning wreck and be just fine... and if friendly was on then, i am surprised you made it to the site without killing each other because, usually whomever sets friendly fire on, is usually looking to do some teammate killing...

plus, killing him sounds like it would of ended the match since it sounds like it was just you two playing... so, getting him out of the picture means the game was over... you can't fool me, i've played so many matches of deal breaker...

This post has been edited by bOnEs: Mar 5 2009, 05:42 PM

--------------------

QUOTE (Massacre @ Mar 15 2011, 01:24 AM) *
Oh, good one. The "you're on the internet so you must have no life" insult isn't moronic or unoriginal at all. You must, without a doubt, be a very important member of society, not at all a waste of the already barely valuable gift of life.

As is the case for everyone who takes issue with people who make them sad on the internet, you are one of two kinds of people:

You are exactly what you claim I am, and that is a lonely, pathetic basement dweller. You life is spent eating eight pounds of junk food per day, masturbating to anything you find online that's even remotely feminine, and wishing you had good looks and social skills. You continue to live with your mother until she dies of a combination of lung cancer and liver failure brought on by the chain-smoking and heavy drinking she used to cope with what a failure you are. Your mother mercifully dead and free of the living embodiment of failure she regretfully thrust from her loins, the bills start to pile up and you, unemployed and unable to pay these bills (of course), lose the house and everything in it. Somehow even more of a failure than you already were, you wander from place to place eating out of dumpsters and sleeping in your own filth until you finally die of AIDS, which you contracted from a diseased whore you scrounged up enough money to pay for, so you could finally lose your virginity while at the same time pretending that your mother was back in your life.

Or:

You are the type who was an athlete in high school, who was genetically doomed to be an idiot but managed to finish school and even get a college scholarship because you were so good at a worthless children's game. You went off to college with a suitcase full of polo shirts and condoms, the polo shirts, because you're a douche, and the condoms to prevent you from impregnating the dim-witted young college girls whom you could never touch without the aid of Rohypnol, a drug you refer to as "roofies" because you can neither spell or pronounce Rohypnol. You scrape by with borderline D's for the next four years, and leave the campus to go out into the real world where your realize you're not intelligent or talented enough to do anything of value with your life. Misery and minimum wage ensues for thirty years, then you blow your brains out, and your corpse, alone and forgotten, is not discovered until the smell of rotting flesh seeps under your door and your bodily fluids finally soak through the floor of your studio apartment and into the room below you. Your body is cremated, the ashes scraped into a garbage bin because there was no one in your life who valued you enough to pay for a casket, funeral, or burial plot.

You're undoubtedly one of the two, otherwise you would have better things to do than complain about the theme of a forum that doesn't care about anything you have to say.
Achievements

+Quote Post
WHERE_IS_MIANUS
post Mar 6 2009, 11:04 PM
Post #35

Upstanding Citizen

QUOTE(MANIUS KILLA @ Mar 5 2009, 04:07 PM) [snapback]1488620[/snapback]
i registered just to tell you

YOUR A FUCKEN PUSSY

STOP YOUR CRYING AND PLAY THE GODAMN GAME

fight back instead of coming and whining like a lil whore who didnt get payed this week

and as for cheating you just fucken suck buddy sorry to be the one to break it to ya

You're such a dickhead. Not only was your post pathetic, you also had to create a new ID addressed to me you sad little shit. There's you getting loud and calling me a pussy. LMAO.

By the way, the word is "fucking" not "fucken". You can't even spell. Next time you want to TRY and attack somebody, learn how to spell and learn how to attack because you made a complete pratt of yourself. Amen.

QUOTE(bOnEs @ Mar 5 2009, 05:41 PM) [snapback]1488651[/snapback]
QUOTE(WHERE_IS_MIANUS @ Feb 27 2009, 02:03 PM) [snapback]1487462[/snapback]

umm, that doesn't work most of the time... called your bluff biggrin.gif... in order to blow up the car and kill someone, friendly fire needs to be turned on... and that rarely happens in deal breaker... so, either friendly fire was turned on, or you lied... and chances are the latter is true because like i said, probably 1 out 40 matches will have friendly fire on... it's rare... so, if friendly fire is off then all you did was blow up his car, not him... he can still get out of the burning wreck and be just fine... and if friendly was on then, i am surprised you made it to the site without killing each other because, usually whomever sets friendly fire on, is usually looking to do some teammate killing...

plus, killing him sounds like it would of ended the match since it sounds like it was just you two playing... so, getting him out of the picture means the game was over... you can't fool me, i've played so many matches of deal breaker...

I never lied. I never noticed if Friendly Fire was on or off. Also, there was three of us in the game when I blew-up one stupid wanker where he thought he was funny all the way. I got the last laugh while he sat there with his PS3 wondering what happened.

This post has been edited by WHERE_IS_MIANUS: Mar 6 2009, 11:05 PM

--------------------

Achievements

+Quote Post
bOnEs
post Mar 9 2009, 05:17 PM
Post #36

ok, ok... it's the way you worded your previous post that didn't make any sense to me...

lol, yesterday in one of my games, i drove towards the site on my own while 2 others got the helicopter and another dicked around and never reached the site... well, they got there before me but, they did like a circle or something around the site... i get there and go up my usual catwalk (between the smoke stacks), and popped about 28 bikers from up there, leading the match in kills... then the van and bikers take off down the same damn path (happens sometimes) and i smoke em all... so, now i've got about 35 kills, which was more than double second place... and funny thing is, two of the guys i was playing with were level 9 guys biggrin.gif... i totally took em to school and they even reached the site before me because, my path to the catwalk tends to take you through a maze biggrin.gif... but that catwalk gives you the vantage point of about 4 different levels full of baddies... and you can jump down to another catwalk below it and get the guys on the second floor if it hasn't been cleared out yet...

me and my friend tried to see how many bikers we could kill from just the catwalks saturday... we got em all except for 3 laugh.gif... but, we used the helicopter for those 3 so technically, we killed em all without even stepping foot on the structure... two of em are those two who are always next to each other by the staircase on level 6 and the other was a guy on the top level in the middle...

--------------------

Oh, good one. The "you're on the internet so you must have no life" insult isn't moronic or unoriginal at all. You must, without a doubt, be a very important member of society, not at all a waste of the already barely valuable gift of life.

As is the case for everyone who takes issue with people who make them sad on the internet, you are one of two kinds of people:

You are exactly what you claim I am, and that is a lonely, pathetic basement dweller. You life is spent eating eight pounds of junk food per day, masturbating to anything you find online that's even remotely feminine, and wishing you had good looks and social skills. You continue to live with your mother until she dies of a combination of lung cancer and liver failure brought on by the chain-smoking and heavy drinking she used to cope with what a failure you are. Your mother mercifully dead and free of the living embodiment of failure she regretfully thrust from her loins, the bills start to pile up and you, unemployed and unable to pay these bills (of course), lose the house and everything in it. Somehow even more of a failure than you already were, you wander from place to place eating out of dumpsters and sleeping in your own filth until you finally die of AIDS, which you contracted from a diseased whore you scrounged up enough money to pay for, so you could finally lose your virginity while at the same time pretending that your mother was back in your life.

Or:

You are the type who was an athlete in high school, who was genetically doomed to be an idiot but managed to finish school and even get a college scholarship because you were so good at a worthless children's game. You went off to college with a suitcase full of polo shirts and condoms, the polo shirts, because you're a douche, and the condoms to prevent you from impregnating the dim-witted young college girls whom you could never touch without the aid of Rohypnol, a drug you refer to as "roofies" because you can neither spell or pronounce Rohypnol. You scrape by with borderline D's for the next four years, and leave the campus to go out into the real world where your realize you're not intelligent or talented enough to do anything of value with your life. Misery and minimum wage ensues for thirty years, then you blow your brains out, and your corpse, alone and forgotten, is not discovered until the smell of rotting flesh seeps under your door and your bodily fluids finally soak through the floor of your studio apartment and into the room below you. Your body is cremated, the ashes scraped into a garbage bin because there was no one in your life who valued you enough to pay for a casket, funeral, or burial plot.

You're undoubtedly one of the two, otherwise you would have better things to do than complain about the theme of a forum that doesn't care about anything you have to say.
Achievements

+Quote Post
WHERE_IS_MIANUS
post Mar 11 2009, 07:43 PM
Post #37

Upstanding Citizen

QUOTE(bOnEs @ Mar 9 2009, 05:17 PM) [snapback]1489320[/snapback]
ok, ok... it's the way you worded your previous post that didn't make any sense to me...

lol, yesterday in one of my games, i drove towards the site on my own while 2 others got the helicopter and another dicked around and never reached the site... well, they got there before me but, they did like a circle or something around the site... i get there and go up my usual catwalk (between the smoke stacks), and popped about 28 bikers from up there, leading the match in kills... then the van and bikers take off down the same damn path (happens sometimes) and i smoke em all... so, now i've got about 35 kills, which was more than double second place... and funny thing is, two of the guys i was playing with were level 9 guys biggrin.gif... i totally took em to school and they even reached the site before me because, my path to the catwalk tends to take you through a maze biggrin.gif... but that catwalk gives you the vantage point of about 4 different levels full of baddies... and you can jump down to another catwalk below it and get the guys on the second floor if it hasn't been cleared out yet...

me and my friend tried to see how many bikers we could kill from just the catwalks saturday... we got em all except for 3 laugh.gif... but, we used the helicopter for those 3 so technically, we killed em all without even stepping foot on the structure... two of em are those two who are always next to each other by the staircase on level 6 and the other was a guy on the top level in the middle...

You're post never made sense to me. I thought you was going to correct me or try and correct me on something and you posted a story of your own here instead.

--------------------

Achievements

+Quote Post
TreeFitty
post Mar 11 2009, 08:41 PM
Post #38

[ShitKickers] Posse
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 35,531
PSN Name: therealtreefitty

QUOTE(WHERE_IS_MIANUS @ Mar 11 2009, 03:43 PM) [snapback]1489702[/snapback]
You're post never made sense to me. I thought you was were going to correct me or try and correct me on something and you posted a story of your own here instead.

--------------------
gta 5

People say I'm crazy for running into burning buildings. I say I'm crazy because I do it for free.
Achievements

+Quote Post
bOnEs
post Mar 11 2009, 10:49 PM
Post #39

QUOTE(WHERE_IS_MIANUS @ Mar 11 2009, 03:43 PM) [snapback]1489702[/snapback]
You're post never made sense to me. I thought you was going to correct me or try and correct me on something and you posted a story of your own here instead.

what?! i thought we moved past that a long time ago... i questioned your post, you posted your response, and i moved on...

--------------------

Or:

Achievements

+Quote Post
LoonaTyk1
post May 23 2009, 05:59 AM
Post #40

Do Boy

Member No.: 52,364

QUOTE(WHERE_IS_MIANUS @ Feb 4 2009, 06:13 PM) [snapback]1482063[/snapback]
QUOTE(Stoic Person Eater @ Feb 4 2009, 08:13 PM) [snapback]1482040[/snapback]
QUOTE(WHERE_IS_MIANUS @ Feb 4 2009, 02:25 PM) [snapback]1482033[/snapback]
If they can't play these games properly, they should fuck off and let others enjoy them.

Boohoo. Half the fun of GTA Multiplayer games is shitting in people's cereal.

Maybe you shouldn't take shit so seriously and people won't mess with you; as much atleast.

I will take it seriously when I'm trying to enjoy the fun and they fuck it up on purpose. For your information, I use a different ID in the Multi-player so what makes you think I make people mess with me? I don't wear a sign telling them to do it.

Your message makes me wonder if you're one of them that fuck missions up on purpose.

QUOTE(bOnEs @ Feb 4 2009, 08:21 PM) [snapback]1482045[/snapback]
haha, i've learned to live with the assholes... sometimes i'm an asshole to other people too... and if someone tries to start shit, most of the time, i turn around and become the BIGGER asshole towards them... then they cry uncle and give up...

a bunch of fucking babies... you started it but, you didn't wanna finish it?! geez...

Me a baby? That's a hoot. People that just want to fuck the missions up are sad bastards.

QUOTE(ViceMan @ Feb 4 2009, 08:44 PM) [snapback]1482047[/snapback]
QUOTE(WHERE_IS_MIANUS @ Feb 4 2009, 07:25 PM) [snapback]1482033[/snapback]
I've had other idiots like this. I remember a time when I was in Hangman's N.O.O.S.E. the other week, I was in the Enforcer with the bloke inside and some stupid idiot was shooting at me in the helicopter when he was on my side. Then he kept smashing the helicopter into the back of me and he knocked me onto the wrong road at full speed so it was too late too turn around with about twenty cops behind me. He riddled the Enforcer with bulletholes and he burst a tire. Then the Enforcer blew-up and the mission failed and the twat had the nerve to send me a message and call me all the names under the sun for fucking-up the mission. What? It was him that fucked it up because he was too thick to know the cops were the enemy. He damaged the Enforcer more than the cops did.

That's probably because he wanted to do it his way, get in the helicopter and fly straight to the drop-off point, when someone does it differently they're clearly in the wrong and must be punished. Some people just think that everyone will play by their rules.

He flew in the opposite direction, the same as locmen that drove the wrong way when it was clearly marked where the enemy was and then when he tried running me over on the shooting scene when he arrived bloody late when the first lot of shooting was over.

I agree , those that purposely mess up team games are sorry little shits. stick to deathmatches if you want to mess with people.

This post has been edited by LoonaTyk1: May 23 2009, 06:00 AM

--------------------
LoonaTyk1
Achievements

+Quote Post

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th October 2014 - 11:57 PM

GTA 5 | GTA San Andreas | Red Dead Redemption | GTA 4