IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

4 Pages V   1 2 3 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Weird life experiences, seeing things as a child, seeing a monster, ect.
Screw Loose
post Apr 5 2006, 11:07 PM
Post #1

Upstanding Citizen

Group: Members
Member No.: 25,696

when i was young and little my big bro had his friends over and they were camping in the backyard, i have a huge backyard.

i was like 7-8 or so so they let me hang out with them sometimes cuz my mummy is protective

when they were all crapped out on red bull or whatever energy drink they had in 1998 and were sleeping, i came out the house and in, and back in the house a couple of times

then after a couple of seconds i saw a backround light and a shadow figure came up and tapped at the tent while my bro and friends were sleeping.

i thought it was my neighbors playing a joke on me. but it wasn't they were in the tent.

i looked out and i saw absolutely nothing except some trees and i was like "what the hell"

i was young so i didn't think it was the devil or anything i thought it was a "tooth fairy" or sumptin

i came back in and told my momma i saw something tapping at the tent. she was by the window with my bro's friends mom who is our next door neighbor and it was a sliding glass door. they were talking too and they said they saw nothing.

now i remember it and i think it was either my bros friends or some guy snuck in my backyard.

but i also keep an open mind and think it might be the devil or sumptin

this was my only weird experience. Tell me about yours...its entertaining.

any bigfoot or mothman sightings are especially welcome i wanna hear some weird shit

This post has been edited by AK alien: Apr 8 2006, 02:31 AM

--------------------
( . )( . )
Achievements
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Un-Amurikan Bast...
post Apr 5 2006, 11:19 PM
Post #2

Upstanding Citizen

Member No.: 17,310

Bleh...not childhood, but we have a poultergeist...I was in the damned bathroom, and when finished washing muh hands after an especially hefty stinkloaf that required some plunging, I turned and the towel on the rack snapped; I mean like someone behind the towel snapped it, like you get rid of dust in a rug or something...also the unexplained blood all over the hallway and the harmonica, but I don't feel like explaining...

This post has been edited by Un-Amärikin Bastard: Apr 6 2006, 07:27 PM

--------------------

QUOTE(Styx)
Dancin' on a landmine baby one leg left, I can still crawl and I'm not dead yet. You better get a bigger gun, I'm not dead yet.

QUOTE(K. M. Munshi)
Have a scripture to recite, but make your own path.

Achievements

+Quote Post
BULLETZ144
post Apr 6 2006, 05:50 PM
Post #3

Upstanding Citizen

Member No.: 158

yep, this wierd stuff has happened to me all the time, like when i was a kid i was so afraid of the dark i'd always sleep in my brothers room, and i remember some small soldiers movie or something came out and i had all the toys, and they would always move and stuff, same with this barneyish plushie, and it scared me to death, but i think it was just because right before you go to sleep you go into a wierd state...

my friend told me this...its pretty freaky also....

she supposibly was looking at her doll house or whatever at night, and saw 2 of her dolls start moving and stuff, then quickly stop, run up to one of the doll rooms, get into the bed, and then, another doll (that looked like a witch) got up, and followed after them, and then as she was walking up the stairs, they broke...she thought she just imagined it (like i'd imagine the toys moving in my room), but the next day the stairs really were broken.

--------------------
IPB Image

Bone Thug's are Creepin' on ah Come BACK.
Achievements

+Quote Post
Strike
post Apr 6 2006, 05:54 PM
Post #4

Upstanding Citizen
Group Icon

Group: Banned
Member No.: 24,248

I once thought that your post's made some sense. That was creepy.
Achievements

+Quote Post
HUSTLA 900
post Apr 6 2006, 08:21 PM
Post #5

Upstanding Citizen

Member No.: 23,160

not child hood that i can remember but once about 4 weeks ago me tay fred and ward were out racing out savages (remote control cars) at night and we were looking about this industrial estate and i saw a flash (turned out to be a camera scoping us out) but right after the flash i looked to my right and i saw wat looked like a green neon shoot across the road about 100 meters away from us it didnt return to where it came from

once my bro got me wasted on lots of weed and it was mixxed wit sommin and i saw a silver outline of a crow sitting at the bottom of the tv screen it keept saying stuff like "kill taylor" "look at them there planning somthing" and i keept hearing that noise in friday the 13th

another time i was staying at my girlfriends and i was sleeping then i woke up at 2:00-2:40am and i heard running water and stuff so i walked to the bathroom the toilet was just flushed the bath taps and sink taps wer still running and no 1 was there so i told my girlfriend in the morning and she said that the same thing happened to her

once i had a dream that a killer came into my room and killed me in a grusom way and left a hand print on the wall i woke up in the morning and the blood was on the wall but it must off been a nose bleed

eres a medal for you
Attached File(s)
Attached File  mostpopthread.jpg ( 9.78K ) Number of downloads: 3

--------------------
IPB Image
propz to gee you knit for my first sig
High Till I Die Loc Till They Smoke Me
Achievements

+Quote Post
Un-Amurikan Bast...
post Apr 6 2006, 08:22 PM
Post #6

Upstanding Citizen

QUOTE(HUSTLA 900 @ Apr 6 2006, 04:18 PM) [snapback]1128784[/snapback]

not child hood that i can remember but once about 4 weeks ago me tay fred and ward were out racing out savages (remote control cars) at night and we were looking about this industrial estate and i saw a flash (turned out to be a camera scoping us out) but right after the flash i looked to my right and i saw wat looked like a green neon shoot across the road about 100 meters away from us it didnt return to where it came from

once my bro got me wasted on lots of weed and it was mixxed wit sommin and i saw a silver outline of a crow sitting at the bottom of the tv screen it keept saying stuff like "kill taylor" "look at them there planning somthing" and i keept hearing that noise in friday the 13th

another time i was staying at my girlfriends and i was sleeping then i woke up at 2:00-2:40am and i heard running water and stuff so i walked to the bathroom the toilet was just flushed the bath taps and sink taps wer still running and no 1 was there so i told my girlfriend in the morning and she said that the same thing happened to her

once i had a dream that a killer came into my room and killed me in a grusom way and left a hand print on the wall i woke up in the morning and the blood was on the wall but it must off been a nose bleed

eres a medal for you

Yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyeah...

Give us a reason to believe this, because we all know your history here dry.gif...

This post has been edited by Un-Amärikin Bastard: Apr 6 2006, 08:23 PM

--------------------

QUOTE(Styx)
Dancin' on a landmine baby one leg left, I can still crawl and I'm not dead yet. You better get a bigger gun, I'm not dead yet.

QUOTE(K. M. Munshi)

Achievements

+Quote Post
HUSTLA 900
post Apr 6 2006, 08:24 PM
Post #7

Upstanding Citizen

ask me any question about them and i will give you an answer

--------------------
IPB Image
Achievements

+Quote Post
Un-Amurikan Bast...
post Apr 6 2006, 08:28 PM
Post #8

Upstanding Citizen

QUOTE(HUSTLA 900 @ Apr 6 2006, 04:21 PM) [snapback]1128797[/snapback]

ask me any question about them and i will give you an answer

How in Hell could there be blood all over the wall from a nose bleed while you were sleeping?

--------------------

QUOTE(Styx)

QUOTE(K. M. Munshi)

Achievements

+Quote Post
HUSTLA 900
post Apr 6 2006, 08:33 PM
Post #9

Upstanding Citizen

i used to stay in the same room as my brother when i was that age he could of walked in after a fight and use the wall for ballance cos he might of been pissed

or i coud of felt my face and put my hand on the wall in my sleep plus it was only a hand print

any other questions

This post has been edited by HUSTLA 900: Apr 6 2006, 08:41 PM

--------------------
IPB Image
Achievements

+Quote Post
Un-Amurikan Bast...
post Apr 6 2006, 08:44 PM
Post #10

Upstanding Citizen

QUOTE(HUSTLA 900 @ Apr 6 2006, 04:30 PM) [snapback]1128804[/snapback]

i used to stay in the same room as my brother when i was that age he could of walked in after a fight and use the wall for ballance cos he might of been pissed

or i coud of felt my face and put my hand on the wall in my sleep plus it was only a hand print

any other questions

You don't smear blood on the wall when you lean on it, and I think you would've noticed blood all on your hand when you woke up...

Otherwise, I believe the crow one, except for the Friday the 13th part...

The camera one, I'm not exactly trusting either...why would anyone be scoping someone like you out? With a flash? How do you figure they were scoping you out?

--------------------

QUOTE(Styx)

QUOTE(K. M. Munshi)

Achievements

+Quote Post
HUSTLA 900
post Apr 6 2006, 08:52 PM
Post #11

Upstanding Citizen

well it might of been my bro then i was about 11 when it happened

why dont you believe the friday the 13th part its that
too too too too kakakakaaa noise

we were in a industrial estate and i was stealing out the skip full of junk and then the camera flashed and i said wat was it ward said its a camera i said why did it do that ward said its still stealing even if its in a skip the reason
i was stealing from the skip cos ward found a £100 jade budda ornament

--------------------
IPB Image
Achievements

+Quote Post
XxEVILBEINGxX
post Apr 6 2006, 08:54 PM
Post #12

Upstanding Citizen

Member No.: 491

nah the only thing that happend to me was that when i was little my parenst said that some night while i was asleep they would c a shadow going into my room n theyd go in my room 2 c what it was but i was just sleeping.

nah the only thing that happend to me was that when i was little my parenst said that some night while i was asleep they would c a shadow going into my room n theyd go in my room 2 c what it was but i was just sleeping.

--------------------
S-R-I Member
IPB Image
Achievements

+Quote Post
HUSTLA 900
post Apr 6 2006, 10:18 PM
Post #13

Upstanding Citizen

my brother told me about the time he took hilusanation drugs him and his mate rob had one each and he looked about and he saw 30 of his friends standing in the road he said wat are you doing there then he turned to rob and said can you see this and then his rob said look they had all gone then my bro and rob went looking for them togther after 2 hours my bro had lost rob and then after another hour he thought fuck it and went home in the morning my bro walked up to his 30 friends they said yo last night was cool my bro was like wat happened then he found out they were all at a party so he didnt see them at all then rob said i had lots of fun last night it turned out rob his sis and mum were out in london all night my bro never found that other pill and he never found out who he was with all night. strange or wat

p.s i made the name rob up cos i cant remember his real name

This post has been edited by HUSTLA 900: Apr 6 2006, 10:20 PM

--------------------
IPB Image
Achievements

+Quote Post
ZeKayeM
post Apr 7 2006, 04:12 AM
Post #14

Upstanding Citizen

Member No.: 7,843

i was woken by noise in my house, it was about 2am, this was only a few weeks ago. i walked into my lounge room, it was very dark but i could see 3 grown men standing around eachother, and i very clearly heard them talking in a low voice as not to be heard, but not as low as a whisper. one was talking about a women named janet, or janice, i stood there for about 10 seconds confused as hell, then i said hello? i could only see the outline of the men because it was still very dark, they stopped talking and faced me, or faced the other way in silence, i said hello again, they were incredibly still as if paused, i instantly freaked out and didnt know whether to run to my room or to the light switch which was closer to them, im 17 and pretty strong so i ran for the light, flicked it on, with my eyes on them the entire time, as soon as the light turned on they vanished. to make sure they wernt shadows turned the light off and they wernt there. light back on, "MUUUUUMMM!!!!" she came running out, i was too scared to move, she kept saying you were dreaming you were dreaming. im damn sure of what i saw and i saw them completely vanish as light hit them. this event scared me so badly im too frightened to get up in the night to use the bathroom, i pee out my window now! and sleep with my television on all the time

--------------------
user posted image
We are slaves to the system
working jobs that we hate
so we can buy shit that we dont need.
Achievements

+Quote Post
House
post Apr 7 2006, 08:07 AM
Post #15

Upstanding Citizen

Member No.: 12,344

My parents went to a wedding I was home alone because my brother and sister went over to the neighbours house because they don't like staying home alone, but I stayed home and then I took a shower looked at the time 12:30 am or so my parents wern't home so I just went to sleep, I was still awake and I heard a noise and heard loud footsteps, I heard a wierd voice saying "Sshhhh you gonna wake someone up", I thought it was a burgular, luckily the pole in my closet was broken so I grabed it and attempted to use it as a bat incase some shit was going on.....turns out it was my brother and sister comming back from the neighbours....I was scared shitless.

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post
FailSafe
post Apr 7 2006, 11:20 AM
Post #16

Upstanding Citizen

Member No.: 11,952

I always used to have bad dreams over a man with rubber lips when i was little sad.gif .

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post
HUSTLA 900
post Apr 7 2006, 11:33 AM
Post #17

Upstanding Citizen

QUOTE(Trantula @ Apr 7 2006, 02:17 PM) [snapback]1129032[/snapback]

I always used to have bad dreams over a man with rubber lips when i was little sad.gif .

whats pete burns got to do with this

--------------------
IPB Image
Achievements

+Quote Post
FailSafe
post Apr 7 2006, 12:48 PM
Post #18

Upstanding Citizen

Member No.: 11,952

QUOTE(HUSTLA 900 @ Apr 7 2006, 02:30 PM) [snapback]1129033[/snapback]

QUOTE(Trantula @ Apr 7 2006, 02:17 PM) [snapback]1129032[/snapback]

whats pete burns got to do with this

haha lol!

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post
B.A.N.K.S
post Apr 7 2006, 02:05 PM
Post #19

Upstanding Citizen

Member No.: 26,493

right, good topic bth!

I must of been about 4 when I oculdn't get to sleep around 3am, I admitt I was always affraid of the dark when I was 4-7 and belives in monster etc. but this one night I sat up looked over my left shoulder and saw the figure of a man in my room ands above his head and made this loud rawing noise.. I went in my mum & dads room and told them about it and asked if they'd heard the noise, but they didnt which I found hard to belive becasue it was really loud! slept with the light on every night after that, till I was about 8..

--------------------
IPB Image
IPB Image
If you aint got loyalty whos going to respect you?
Achievements

+Quote Post
Obama
post Apr 8 2006, 03:37 PM
Post #20

Upstanding Citizen

Member No.: 9,459

one thing i can remember was when me and some friends were doing a ouija board thingy about 3 years ago and the glass shattered and my computer blew up i dont really beleive in that shit so it must have been a coincidence
Achievements

+Quote Post

4 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 17th April 2014 - 07:58 PM

GTA 5 | GTA San Andreas | Red Dead Redemption | GTA 4