IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Notice

Please do not reply to topics unless you have something relevant and constructive to add.
This forum is NOT for support, post support
here

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Museum Piece
Psy
post May 1 2008, 04:23 AM
Post #1

You'll Never Walk Alone
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1
XBL Gamertag: Psyware
PSN Name: Psycopsy
Xfire Identity: Psyware

Introduction
Niko tells Ray he's sick of doing stupid jobs for shit pay. Niko wants Ray's help finding the man he's after. A man called Florian Cravic. Ray promises he'll help you find him, but he needs you to head over to the Libertonian Museum to sell the diamonds. You'll need to meet up with a guy named Johnny.

Libertonian
Grab a vehicle and get your ass over to the Libertonian museum and meet up with Johnny, the biker from an earlier mission.

After the cutscene, where the deal is interrupted by a gunman, you'll need to escape from the Libertonian. There are museum security all over the place trying to take you out. Luckily there's lots of cover, so use it, and pop up to kill the guards you can see. Start with the one to the left, then kill the guys straight in front of you. Next take out the guards across the room and once they're down, kill the enemies on the ground floor below.

Moving Out
Move around the top floor balcony and kill any more guards as you approach the other end. There's a health pack on the wall which you'll probably find useful. Grab it and kill the two guys in the room just past there. Once they're dead, take cover behind one of the square concrete objects and kill the three guys who'll come from the stairs.

Move to the top of the stairs. Always snap to cover against the wall before going out shooting. There'll be two or three guys downstairs to kill and one more upstairs. Take them out then carefully move downstairs.

Deagle
Grab a desert eagle from one of the dead guys, then kill any enemies you can lock onto in the downstairs area. Move along the left side of the room where you'll find some body armor.

Make your way slowly along to the other end of the downstairs area, killing three or four other guys who may still be alive down here, then go through the door after you're picked up all of the weapons and ammo.

Storage Shootout
Kill the two guys in the storage room and grab their cash and ammo, then make your way through. Take cover against the crates and waste the two guys near the stairs. Move down the stairs and kill the two enemies outside by the cars. There's a health pack down here if you need it.

Escape From The Museum
There will be a few more enemies outside, so using your cover, lean out and kill them. Once you get a chance, grab a car and get the hell out of there. More enemies will come after you, but your objective is to escape, so steal one of their PMP cars and high tail it out of there.

Mission Passed!
Reward: $9500

---

Mission Tips
  • Make sure you don't accidentally kill the guy hiding in the back room.
  • Stay in cover almost constantly throughout this mission.
  • Pick up the weapons from dead enemies as you go.
  • Take your time. There's no rush to get out. Slowly and carefully is the way.
  • Keep your eyes peeled for health and armour. Once you've cleared an area, go back through it looking for collectibles.
  • You'll need to lose any cops at the end of the mission, so it might be a good idea to head to a Pay N' Spray.

--------------------
Achievements
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Hardcore Ottoman
post May 14 2008, 02:06 AM
Post #2

Goon
Group Icon

Group: Gold Member
Member No.: 41
PSN Name: punxtr

This mission was by far my most successful. It was here I learned I had perfected the art of headshots. I had only half health when I started the mission, and sans the armor I found after going down the first stairway I never found or used any health pickups (which did not help the stress I had determined to not waste one bullet in shooting anyone).

And the best way to deal with the cars are to lob a few cooked grenades behind you around a heavily trafficked area--just be sure not to get stuck with the cars and waste yourself.

--------------------
"BAKING A LASAGNA IN YOUR PUNANI MIKE PARADINAS IN YOUR PUNANI INTELLVISION BASKETBALL IN YOUR PUNANI HE-MAN AND SKELETOR IN YOUR PUNANI UNDERGOING PLASTIC SURGERY IN YOUR PUNANI WEARING LEATHER JACKETS IN YOUR PUNANI DRIVING MY CAR IN YOUR PUNANI WELFARE WEDNESDAY IN YOUR PUNANI I WANT TO PUT ORANGE JUICE IN YOUR PUNANI EGG SALAD SANDWICHES IN YOUR PUNANI HOT-DOGS AND FRENCH FRIES IN YOUR PUNANI CHEF BOYARDEE IN YOUR PUNANI"
Achievements

+Quote Post
Pieface
post May 14 2008, 04:15 PM
Post #3

Jailbird
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 23,545

They didn't chase after me in cars, probably because I stayed within the park, where I lost both them and the cops.

--------------------
YES I don't play Xbox 360 anymore.

Add me on steam BITCHES. Pieface876
Achievements

+Quote Post
bOnEs
post May 14 2008, 07:57 PM
Post #4

doesn't play well with others...

Group: Staff
Member No.: 38,893
XBL Gamertag: your mother...
PSN Name: artistadam
Xfire Identity: i said your mother!!

this mission pissed me off because i died a few times... on my last run-through i just got lucky and lost the other cars in the park somehow... not sure how because i didn't get very far from the museum because of running into every tree and ped in the park (not intentionally)...

what had me upset though was once i left the museum, those cars were suppose to come after me... but, i waited outside the museum for them... i saw the dots on the map but, they stayed away from me... i wanted to kill the cars/drivers while on foot but, i wasn't able to... instead, i had to get in a car in order for them to come to my location... and i wanted to destroy the cars on foot because, these guys blow my damn car up in less than a minute when i am trying to drive away...

but, whatever... i passed it... i'll have to wait for my second play-through to see if i can try my strategy again because, i really didn't like this mission at all... i failed a few times in my car because they shot the fuck out of it in less than a minute... i couldn't even get away from them at all... maybe someone else could try it and see if it works...

--------------------

QUOTE (Massacre @ Mar 15 2011, 01:24 AM) *
Oh, good one. The "you're on the internet so you must have no life" insult isn't moronic or unoriginal at all. You must, without a doubt, be a very important member of society, not at all a waste of the already barely valuable gift of life.

As is the case for everyone who takes issue with people who make them sad on the internet, you are one of two kinds of people:

You are exactly what you claim I am, and that is a lonely, pathetic basement dweller. You life is spent eating eight pounds of junk food per day, masturbating to anything you find online that's even remotely feminine, and wishing you had good looks and social skills. You continue to live with your mother until she dies of a combination of lung cancer and liver failure brought on by the chain-smoking and heavy drinking she used to cope with what a failure you are. Your mother mercifully dead and free of the living embodiment of failure she regretfully thrust from her loins, the bills start to pile up and you, unemployed and unable to pay these bills (of course), lose the house and everything in it. Somehow even more of a failure than you already were, you wander from place to place eating out of dumpsters and sleeping in your own filth until you finally die of AIDS, which you contracted from a diseased whore you scrounged up enough money to pay for, so you could finally lose your virginity while at the same time pretending that your mother was back in your life.

Or:

You are the type who was an athlete in high school, who was genetically doomed to be an idiot but managed to finish school and even get a college scholarship because you were so good at a worthless children's game. You went off to college with a suitcase full of polo shirts and condoms, the polo shirts, because you're a douche, and the condoms to prevent you from impregnating the dim-witted young college girls whom you could never touch without the aid of Rohypnol, a drug you refer to as "roofies" because you can neither spell or pronounce Rohypnol. You scrape by with borderline D's for the next four years, and leave the campus to go out into the real world where your realize you're not intelligent or talented enough to do anything of value with your life. Misery and minimum wage ensues for thirty years, then you blow your brains out, and your corpse, alone and forgotten, is not discovered until the smell of rotting flesh seeps under your door and your bodily fluids finally soak through the floor of your studio apartment and into the room below you. Your body is cremated, the ashes scraped into a garbage bin because there was no one in your life who valued you enough to pay for a casket, funeral, or burial plot.

You're undoubtedly one of the two, otherwise you would have better things to do than complain about the theme of a forum that doesn't care about anything you have to say.
Achievements

+Quote Post
Hardcore Ottoman
post May 23 2008, 01:50 AM
Post #5

Goon
Group Icon

Group: Gold Member
Member No.: 41
PSN Name: punxtr

I passed it first try with the end result a smoking car that wouldn't start. No shit. 'twas beautiful.

--------------------
"BAKING A LASAGNA IN YOUR PUNANI MIKE PARADINAS IN YOUR PUNANI INTELLVISION BASKETBALL IN YOUR PUNANI HE-MAN AND SKELETOR IN YOUR PUNANI UNDERGOING PLASTIC SURGERY IN YOUR PUNANI WEARING LEATHER JACKETS IN YOUR PUNANI DRIVING MY CAR IN YOUR PUNANI WELFARE WEDNESDAY IN YOUR PUNANI I WANT TO PUT ORANGE JUICE IN YOUR PUNANI EGG SALAD SANDWICHES IN YOUR PUNANI HOT-DOGS AND FRENCH FRIES IN YOUR PUNANI CHEF BOYARDEE IN YOUR PUNANI"
Achievements

+Quote Post
TheMovement
post May 31 2008, 06:41 PM
Post #6

Upstanding Citizen

Group: Members
Member No.: 41,261

I thought this was a pretty cool mission. Took me a few times to finish it but that was mostly due to dumb mistakes. First time through I cleaned out the entire upper balcony and then when I got to Isaac I blew him away before realizing who he was and was just hiding. Next time I had 3 stars as I was leaving the building and was dead meat with the combo of the cops and the guys chasing me (thought I had to go kill them at first). When I finally completed the mission I found it useful to gank a Turismo from Grotti and drive that to meet Johnny. Once I left the building it only took a few blocks in the Turismo to lose the guys and pass the mission.

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post
JoelManiac
post Jun 12 2008, 09:24 AM
Post #7

Upstanding Citizen

Group: Members
Member No.: 36,253

When your are outside and in one of their cars be careful to stay on the track to get to the road. There is things to hit that rolled me over twice. When you get to the road turn left and just go straight you will lose them in a few seconds.

--------------------

Achievements

+Quote Post
animatist
post Jan 30 2009, 02:30 PM
Post #8

Upstanding Citizen

Group: New Members
Member No.: 47,660

After killed by those bastards in car many time and I feel annoying to continue the game, I found a trick that just drive the two enemy cars beside the road and a car opposite the road (parking at entrance of backstreet) into the backstreet, then use shotgun or whatever method to blow cars up. Then your trouble will be much less after you get out from museum, even you may only got 1 star of police wanted, and you can flee with enemy car easily. Also I called Dwayne backup and this help much.
Achievements

+Quote Post
MzShante
post Jul 17 2009, 07:09 PM
Post #9

Upstanding Citizen

Group: New Members
Member No.: 53,140

I would have passed this mission on the first try but i accidentally killed myself lol with my rocket launcher. but when i went outside i blew up the cars parked outside the museum, which with no car there weren't any to chase me. and the two cars parked across the street couldn't get me because by that time the cops were all over the place i drove away and lost my wanted level mission passed very easy.
Achievements

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 22nd July 2014 - 09:24 AM

GTA 5 | GTA San Andreas | Red Dead Redemption | GTA 4