IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

6 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> What you did when you joined, and what are you doing now?
ViceMan
post Jul 11 2010, 04:09 PM
Post #41

Pessimistic nihilistic.

Group: Members
Member No.: 10,896
PSN Name: ViceyThaShizzle

And let us spare a moment for those who were not true to us, those who have departed for the hypothetical place known as "real life" - may their souls rest in peace on a bed of flaming spikes while being eternally fisted by satan.

--------------------

Achievements
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Indy
post Jul 12 2010, 01:56 PM
Post #42

Vandal

Member No.: 23,844

This site is like the cum stain on my shower towel. It's always there, and no matter how hard I try to avoid it, somehow it manages to touch my penis.

--------------------

Achievements

+Quote Post
NCP
post Jul 16 2010, 08:12 PM
Post #43

Nobody Special
Group Icon

Group: Gold Member
Member No.: 73

Joined about 7 years back...was a commie back then and in school. Have had a few jobs here and there and after a few years I joined the Royal Dutch Marine Corps. Been doing that for a little over 2 years now.

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post
Spoiler
post Jul 19 2010, 02:01 AM
Post #44

Numbers Runner
Group Icon

Member No.: 26,196

i joined 18-November 05, to check out some mission tips and cheats. biggrin.gif i was still single and just started working at some hellhole.
haven't visited this site for about 3 years and forgot about it until i saw GTA SA at some shop about a year ago.

talk about ambitions, i wanna get filthy rich and that's it. it's impossible but who cares. ambition's free. biggrin.gif
Achievements

+Quote Post
Zacko
post Aug 20 2010, 08:38 PM
Post #45

Vandal
Group Icon

Member No.: 54

Was I dunno, 14 or so (the magic age it seems) when I joined - since then I've worked a couple jobs and about to start Uni in September after a kinda pointless gap year. This site/forum is really the only one that doesn't seem to change too much which is an awesome thing.

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post
Qdeathstar
post Aug 20 2010, 11:13 PM
Post #46

My Penis, Your ass. Lets go.
Group Icon

Member No.: 14

Related to Mello's post... what happend to the dates, they are five months off.. i joined in march, not august...

2-August 04

--------------------

Seether - Country Song
Download Now

QUOTE (Massacre @ Aug 26 2010, 04:28 PM) *
I've found it's impossible to be more human than human. Inhuman, however, is easy.

Achievements

+Quote Post
Ophis-
post Sep 3 2010, 10:46 AM
Post #47

Upstanding Citizen

Group: Validating
Member No.: 5,815
PSN Name: ophis-

Not been on these forums for ages!

I joined near the end of 2004, Just finished my GCSE's and started college doing business studies... which I quit.

6 years later I'm a web developer for a private (sub prime) financial lender. (yea, this kind of company caused the global credit crunch. I'm not proud of who I work for!)

--------------------
[meh]
Achievements

+Quote Post
The Awesome One
post Sep 6 2010, 10:05 PM
Post #48

Poshboy...

Member No.: 49,030
XBL Gamertag: the mighty moa

As for jobs, I still work at my Dads stables. I'm getting paid about £15k more though. Its all good.

--------------------

Achievements

+Quote Post
Jacko
post Sep 7 2010, 07:38 PM
Post #49

GTA King

Member No.: 57,636
XBL Gamertag: KemppaBoyz
PSN Name: JackoFIN

It was a normal winter day for me, as I was still a high school graduate from 2009, doing nothing special, no job and no school as I had not been accepted into any universities. Living home, which I still do, I had plenty of free time so I spend my time playing Grand Theft Auto IV and went for GTA4.tv looking maps for the flying rats and unique jumps. It was then when I noticed the newspost on the frontpage which told Psy had opened up a new site, this time covering all the Grand Theft Auto games. Being a regular visitor on the other two megasites, but not joined before I figured out why not join this new site. Today I'm doing some pratical training for some youth center, where young bums like me try to gain some work experience and get a job or apply into university or polytechnic. I still don't know what my eventual career option will be but I'm interested of the same sort of things as Dupzor or Psy (maybe not as high level stuff as Dupz) and want to become a graphic designer doing websites or something like that.

It's just so damn difficult to get anywhere in this country as you may have heard before that we have a top notch education in Finland and competition is tough. But I guess I'll still have time, being only 20 now. smile.gif
Achievements

+Quote Post
Jįger
post Sep 7 2010, 08:07 PM
Post #50

Do Boy
Group Icon

Member No.: 58,774
PSN Name: TehLastGuardian

When I originally joined (way back in 2005, I think) I was working part-time at a local supermarket. Since then, I became supervisor in said supermarket, resigned because of all the fucking Polish and found a job as a supervisor at WHSmith, moved in with my girlfriend and had to find another job as a warehouse operative under a John Lewis contract. While living with my girlfriend, we had a baby together but, since then, have splt up and I'm now back living with my parents temporarily while I look for a new job and/or place of my own.

--------------------

Achievements

+Quote Post
Pieface
post Sep 7 2010, 09:11 PM
Post #51

Jailbird
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 23,545

You have a kid?!

--------------------
YES I don't play Xbox 360 anymore.

Add me on steam BITCHES. Pieface876
Achievements

+Quote Post
Massacre
post Sep 7 2010, 11:23 PM
Post #52

Warlord of the Wastes.
Group Icon

From: Leichenstadt, State of Massacre, in the Warlord Empire
Member No.: 2,470
XBL Gamertag: WarlordMassacre
PSN Name: Warlord_Massacre

He's a pretty good Asylum-dweller for being a father...

--------------------
QUOTE (Darth Sexy @ Sep 12 2009, 03:43 AM) *
Massacre, you make me look like a rational, moral, kind person.
QUOTE (Marney1 @ Oct 26 2009, 01:22 PM) *
Massacre - What you've just posted is sick and disturbing...
QUOTE (ViceMan @ Jan 17 2010, 04:22 PM) *
When Massacre is around, everything is violated... Whether it likes it or not.
QUOTE (ViceMan @ Mar 6 2011, 09:40 AM) *
Whenever I think of "human resources" Massacre immediately springs to mind.

Achievements

+Quote Post
bOnEs
post Sep 8 2010, 02:49 AM
Post #53

doesn't play well with others...

Group: Staff
Member No.: 38,893
XBL Gamertag: your mother...
PSN Name: artistadam
Xfire Identity: i said your mother!!

i figured this would be a good place to post that i have a second job now (since it seems to be active about jobs and shit)... on top of being a full time graphic artist, i am also now a part-time cafeteria worker at the local brewery... i get to know the regular drunks, serve them food at overpriced prices, and hear that everything thing tastes great because their drunk... ohh, and i make tips biggrin.gif... now, THAT's a second job right there... plus, i get a free beer at the end of the shift... and a sandwich on full days... kick ass...

This post has been edited by bOnEs: Sep 8 2010, 02:50 AM

--------------------

QUOTE (Massacre @ Mar 15 2011, 01:24 AM) *
Oh, good one. The "you're on the internet so you must have no life" insult isn't moronic or unoriginal at all. You must, without a doubt, be a very important member of society, not at all a waste of the already barely valuable gift of life.

As is the case for everyone who takes issue with people who make them sad on the internet, you are one of two kinds of people:

You are exactly what you claim I am, and that is a lonely, pathetic basement dweller. You life is spent eating eight pounds of junk food per day, masturbating to anything you find online that's even remotely feminine, and wishing you had good looks and social skills. You continue to live with your mother until she dies of a combination of lung cancer and liver failure brought on by the chain-smoking and heavy drinking she used to cope with what a failure you are. Your mother mercifully dead and free of the living embodiment of failure she regretfully thrust from her loins, the bills start to pile up and you, unemployed and unable to pay these bills (of course), lose the house and everything in it. Somehow even more of a failure than you already were, you wander from place to place eating out of dumpsters and sleeping in your own filth until you finally die of AIDS, which you contracted from a diseased whore you scrounged up enough money to pay for, so you could finally lose your virginity while at the same time pretending that your mother was back in your life.

Or:

You are the type who was an athlete in high school, who was genetically doomed to be an idiot but managed to finish school and even get a college scholarship because you were so good at a worthless children's game. You went off to college with a suitcase full of polo shirts and condoms, the polo shirts, because you're a douche, and the condoms to prevent you from impregnating the dim-witted young college girls whom you could never touch without the aid of Rohypnol, a drug you refer to as "roofies" because you can neither spell or pronounce Rohypnol. You scrape by with borderline D's for the next four years, and leave the campus to go out into the real world where your realize you're not intelligent or talented enough to do anything of value with your life. Misery and minimum wage ensues for thirty years, then you blow your brains out, and your corpse, alone and forgotten, is not discovered until the smell of rotting flesh seeps under your door and your bodily fluids finally soak through the floor of your studio apartment and into the room below you. Your body is cremated, the ashes scraped into a garbage bin because there was no one in your life who valued you enough to pay for a casket, funeral, or burial plot.

You're undoubtedly one of the two, otherwise you would have better things to do than complain about the theme of a forum that doesn't care about anything you have to say.
Achievements

+Quote Post
Massacre
post Sep 8 2010, 02:55 AM
Post #54

Warlord of the Wastes.
Group Icon

That's a pretty sweet gig.

--------------------

Achievements

+Quote Post
bOnEs
post Sep 8 2010, 03:00 AM
Post #55

i needed some extra income at the cost of my videogame time... an OK trade for the moment... when new vegas hits, i might start regretting that decision... but then again, it might help me enjoy it that much longer...

--------------------

Oh, good one. The "you're on the internet so you must have no life" insult isn't moronic or unoriginal at all. You must, without a doubt, be a very important member of society, not at all a waste of the already barely valuable gift of life.

As is the case for everyone who takes issue with people who make them sad on the internet, you are one of two kinds of people:

You are exactly what you claim I am, and that is a lonely, pathetic basement dweller. You life is spent eating eight pounds of junk food per day, masturbating to anything you find online that's even remotely feminine, and wishing you had good looks and social skills. You continue to live with your mother until she dies of a combination of lung cancer and liver failure brought on by the chain-smoking and heavy drinking she used to cope with what a failure you are. Your mother mercifully dead and free of the living embodiment of failure she regretfully thrust from her loins, the bills start to pile up and you, unemployed and unable to pay these bills (of course), lose the house and everything in it. Somehow even more of a failure than you already were, you wander from place to place eating out of dumpsters and sleeping in your own filth until you finally die of AIDS, which you contracted from a diseased whore you scrounged up enough money to pay for, so you could finally lose your virginity while at the same time pretending that your mother was back in your life.

Or:

You are the type who was an athlete in high school, who was genetically doomed to be an idiot but managed to finish school and even get a college scholarship because you were so good at a worthless children's game. You went off to college with a suitcase full of polo shirts and condoms, the polo shirts, because you're a douche, and the condoms to prevent you from impregnating the dim-witted young college girls whom you could never touch without the aid of Rohypnol, a drug you refer to as "roofies" because you can neither spell or pronounce Rohypnol. You scrape by with borderline D's for the next four years, and leave the campus to go out into the real world where your realize you're not intelligent or talented enough to do anything of value with your life. Misery and minimum wage ensues for thirty years, then you blow your brains out, and your corpse, alone and forgotten, is not discovered until the smell of rotting flesh seeps under your door and your bodily fluids finally soak through the floor of your studio apartment and into the room below you. Your body is cremated, the ashes scraped into a garbage bin because there was no one in your life who valued you enough to pay for a casket, funeral, or burial plot.

You're undoubtedly one of the two, otherwise you would have better things to do than complain about the theme of a forum that doesn't care about anything you have to say.
Achievements

+Quote Post
Massacre
post Sep 8 2010, 03:10 AM
Post #56

Warlord of the Wastes.
Group Icon

Video game time becomes the most precious thing in the world when you spend most of your time working.

--------------------

Achievements

+Quote Post
bOnEs
post Sep 8 2010, 03:15 AM
Post #57

if only i had a full time cushy job that pays $20 an hour... then i would get all the video game time back!!

*facepalm*

fucking money...

--------------------

Or:

Achievements

+Quote Post
Massacre
post Sep 8 2010, 03:20 AM
Post #58

Warlord of the Wastes.
Group Icon

No joke, if I were mad rich, I'd start the More Free Time for Stoners charity.

--------------------

Achievements

+Quote Post
bOnEs
post Sep 8 2010, 03:27 AM
Post #59

maybe stoic could fund us... from the looks of his wedding pics, he married into $$$$...

--------------------

Or:

Achievements

+Quote Post
Dunpeal
post Sep 8 2010, 04:16 AM
Post #60

Upstanding Citizen
Group Icon

Member No.: 10

Lets see...where to begin. Lets take it back to 2001-2002, GTA 3 is out and I met Psy via GFCC where he use to make codes for Gameshark/Datel cheating devices. Many members from GFCC started going to Psy's forum back in 2003, including me of course, been at this for 8+ years. Not on that much, as many of you know, but hey this is a site I'll always visit. Then: school. Now: I manage people...nuff said smile.gif

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post

6 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 21st April 2014 - 10:05 AM

GTA 5 | GTA San Andreas | Red Dead Redemption | GTA 4