IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

4 Pages V  « < 2 3 4  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> What outfit is your Marston currently sporting?
JamieMilne
post Jun 1 2010, 09:07 PM
Post #61

Hustler

Group: Staff
Member No.: 2,374
PSN Name: jamievxr

how come all of the outfits are the same on jack except johns original cowboy outfit, i hate jacks cowboy outfit, johns was cooler i thought.
Achievements
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
ViceMan
post Jun 1 2010, 09:41 PM
Post #62

Pessimistic nihilistic.

Group: Members
Member No.: 10,896
PSN Name: ViceyThaShizzle

QUOTE (JamieMilne @ Jun 1 2010, 10:07 PM) *
how come all of the outfits are the same on jack except johns original cowboy outfit, i hate jacks cowboy outfit, johns was cooler i thought.

Dunno, didn't really notice the difference since I never used the basic outfit after unlocking others; duster and poncho are the ones I wore most. Now i've got the legend of the west outfit i'm using that, as it's got dark brown/grey overcoat that goes well with the black American standardbred horse i'm using.

--------------------

Achievements

+Quote Post
TwoFacedTanner
post Jun 1 2010, 11:29 PM
Post #63

Clepto

Member No.: 908
XBL Gamertag: IanCredible988

QUOTE (JamieMilne @ Jun 1 2010, 04:07 PM) *

I like it.
After I unlocked other outfits I never went back to john's default. It was so boring, because almost all of his outfits were just a variant of his original. With the exception on treasure hunter, elegant, gentleman and deadly assassin. I was glad to see a new outfit and I like it a whole lot more. But I miss playing as John.

In other news, after getting my friends in high places achievement, I decided to book a trip to mexico for a while to lay low, and let America forget about me for a while.
Right now I'm in between the Pancho and the Rebel.
I may throw on the duster for old times sake.
Achievements

+Quote Post
PabloHoneyOle
post Jun 2 2010, 11:46 AM
Post #64

Boss
Group Icon

Group: Gold Member
Member No.: 40,397

Right now, I am in the middle of Mexico and the Mexico missions, so I have chose to rock the Pancho, just so I fit in with the rest of the filthy residents.

I did link up my Social Club last night and finally got the fineGentleman's attire which is pretty pimp, but it REALLY didn't fit in while I was running around Mexico picking flowers and killing Hispanics.
Achievements

+Quote Post
ViceMan
post Jun 2 2010, 11:52 AM
Post #65

Pessimistic nihilistic.

Member No.: 10,896
PSN Name: ViceyThaShizzle

QUOTE (Stoic Person Eater @ Jun 2 2010, 12:44 PM) *
Right now, I am in the middle of Mexico and the Mexico missions, so I have chose to rock the Pancho, just so I fit in with the rest of the filthy residents.

Yeah, I felt compelled to wear it as soon as got it, made me feel like Blondie Manco Noname. It's one of my 3 favourite outfits - well, 4 or 5 now i'm playing as Jack.

--------------------

Achievements

+Quote Post

4 Pages V  « < 2 3 4
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th December 2014 - 04:21 AM

GTA 5 | GTA San Andreas | Red Dead Redemption | GTA 4