> Ballas are EVERYWHERE!?!
GnBanditoCI5
post Dec 16 2009, 09:41 AM
Post #1

Upstanding Citizen

Group: New Members
Member No.: 57,237

Umm, WTF ?

I was in the process of clearing all the gang territories, and I believe I cleared out the ballas from the grove street area..they still had areas in the west beach areas, I then did the mission "the green sabre" which when completed it unlocked the country areas like Blueberry etc....when I came back to the grove street area...there were no longer gang areas I could take over...and now Ballas are EVERYWHERE!!

Whats the dilly yo ?
Achievements
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Weasel
post Dec 16 2009, 12:19 PM
Post #2

Snitch

Group: Validating
Member No.: 24,529

Jumpy.gif You don't listen to the radio do you? ... especially the talk-radio WCTR.
Also you may have skipped the cut-scenes following the 'Green Sabre' mission.

The Grove Street Gang/Posse are all drool.gif dead or in hiding. Leaders of the GS are in Jail.
The other gangs are now in charge and have taken over all the areas.

CJ is a King in Exile. CJ will have to establish a new life outside of the Los Santos. Returning only to pickup the free weapons and body armour and buy property as needed.

Theres more, snf (31).gif but I am not going to ruin the story for you. And I hope no one else tell's you more than you need to know.

--------------------
************* Game Hints *************
Don't go Mission to Mission. Spend time just looking around, behind walls/bushes, on roofs, under bridges. Explore the Car park buildings and anyother building you can enter...
Do the Gang Tags, Photo's, Horseshes as soon as you can.
NO Cheats -- NO Mods
Achievements

+Quote Post
The Awesome One
post Dec 16 2009, 02:02 PM
Post #3

Poshboy...

Group: Members
Member No.: 49,030
XBL Gamertag: the mighty moa

This topic brings back memories.

--------------------

Achievements

+Quote Post
ViceMan
post Dec 16 2009, 03:03 PM
Post #4

Pessimistic nihilistic.

Member No.: 10,896
PSN Name: ViceyThaShizzle

Yeah, in short, follow the story and you'll understand what's going on.

--------------------

Achievements

+Quote Post
DANNY B0Y
post Dec 16 2009, 03:33 PM
Post #5

Ruffian

Member No.: 56,550

Yeah, after The Green Sabre, Tenpenney and his crew ditch you in Angel Pine. Ryder and Big Smoke sold you out, and Sweet got arrested after you finished the fight. And that's why it's not worth the energy of getting all the territories prior to the mission.

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post
Weasel
post Dec 16 2009, 04:35 PM
Post #6

Snitch

Oh, I wouldn't say that. There's lots of money to be made (Picked-up) during the zone wars. I usually finish the 'Green Sabre' with about $500,000, which you get to keep. And it's easy enough to go back and pickup the weapons for Free rearmament.

--------------------
Don't go Mission to Mission. Spend time just looking around, behind walls/bushes, on roofs, under bridges. Explore the Car park buildings and anyother building you can enter...
NO Cheats -- NO Mods
Achievements

+Quote Post
GnBanditoCI5
post Dec 17 2009, 05:39 AM
Post #7

Upstanding Citizen

Ahh, gotcha....I already beat the game once before, and i guess I just forgot how the storyline went....yes i listen to the radio and was aware of the grove street gang in termoil etc....just somehow didnt put 2 and 2 together..lol

As far as cleaning the gang areas for cash...err...thanks to the 12/1 odds at the inside track betting shop...im currently pimpin 277 MILLION dollars...woot ! Sooo, im not really hurtin for the paper if ya know what I mean <wink>

Hey BTW, since I attached this picture...Im having another issue as well...

This house on the beach has an issue with the garage door, when I try to open it it crashes the game...

I know I put 1 or 2 vehicles inside it at one point, and due to having an issue with the mission "the green sabre" where I had modded (replaced) the sentinel car with a ferrari model, and therefore was unable to complete the green sabre mission, I then RE-Replaced the sentinel model ( which was the ferrari ) with another model of a jaguar mod so I could complete the green sabre mission.

So I am thinking I MAY have had the ferrari inside this garage, and now that the model was changed it casuses a game crash. But i dont see why it would...wouldnt it just have the jag inside rather than the ferrari ?

SO I guess what im asking is...should I revert back to the ferrari and see if that fixes the game crash issue? Or are there any other suggestions maybe?

Either way, thanks for the feedback guys on the ballas issue.
Achievements

+Quote Post
Weasel
post Dec 17 2009, 03:31 PM
Post #8

Snitch

You might GOOGLE for a modding forum. Maybe you can find help without having to start over. Not that the game isn't worth replaying (I've over 30 replays now.)

--------------------
NO Cheats -- NO Mods
Achievements

+Quote Post
DANNY B0Y
post Dec 17 2009, 03:49 PM
Post #9

Ruffian

Member No.: 56,550

I've heard of a lot of bugs, but garage doors not opening I've not seen. I don't have a clue. As ^he^ said, try googling it or go to a modding forum and throw it out there.

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post
GnBanditoCI5
post Dec 18 2009, 04:04 AM
Post #10

Upstanding Citizen

Yea its all good guys, as I said I replaced the sentinel car with the ferrari mod...which then wouldnt allow me to complete the "green sabre" mission...I then replaced the sentinel (ferrari) with a jaguar model which allowed me to complete the greenm sabre mission...but then since I had the ferrari in that garage prior to switching to the jaguar, when I tried to open that garage which had a ferrari in it...it made the game crash....so I just replaced the jaguar with the ferrari again and all is good now...game dont crash.

thx for the replies tho guys!
Achievements

+Quote Post
post Jul 19 2010, 04:26 PM
Post #11

Nobody Special

Member No.: 58,709

QUOTE (Weasel @ Dec 16 2009, 12:35 PM) *
Oh, I wouldn't say that. There's lots of money to be made (Picked-up) during the zone wars. I usually finish the 'Green Sabre' with about $500,000, which you get to keep. And it's easy enough to go back and pickup the weapons for Free rearmament.

how the hell do you come out having that much damn money??? i usually am in the 150K region, from what i can readily recall...
Achievements

+Quote Post
PabloHoneyOle
post Jul 19 2010, 04:48 PM
Post #12

Boss
Group Icon

Group: Gold Member
Member No.: 40,397

QUOTE (gamingismylife @ Jul 19 2010, 12:26 PM) *

how the hell do you come out having that much damn money??? i usually am in the 150K region, from what i can readily recall...

Hey guy, this thread is over 7 months old. Stop bumping old threads.
Achievements

+Quote Post
Weasel
post Jul 19 2010, 10:26 PM
Post #13

Snitch

QUOTE (Stoic Person Eater @ Jul 19 2010, 12:48 PM) *

'Stoic Person Eater' If a reply/question of an old topic bothers you... REPORT it don't post to it.

Responding to an old post with a substancial/worthwhile reply/question should be allowable...
Now. to the question: Kill every Drug Dealer you come across or traveling to and from a war zone .
Pickup extra change by doing the Firefighting missions (to make CJ fireproof) which helps in the war zones.
Do the Burglary missions so that CJ can run faster longer in the zones (Infinate Sprint)
Never buy weapons or body armour. They are all FREE to find, if you look.

--------------------
NO Cheats -- NO Mods
Achievements

+Quote Post
PabloHoneyOle
post Jul 20 2010, 11:43 AM
Post #14

Boss
Group Icon

Group: Gold Member
Member No.: 40,397

QUOTE (Weasel @ Jul 19 2010, 06:26 PM) *
QUOTE (Stoic Person Eater @ Jul 19 2010, 12:48 PM) *

'Stoic Person Eater' If a reply/question of an old topic bothers you... REPORT it don't post to it.

Congrats on becoming a moderator.
Achievements

+Quote Post
Pieface
post Jul 20 2010, 02:06 PM
Post #15

Jailbird
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 23,545

Stoic, it's allowed if it's actually a relevant question in the thread. He did simply ask a question to another member on this thread.

--------------------
YES I don't play Xbox 360 anymore.

Add me on steam BITCHES. Pieface876
Achievements

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 1st October 2014 - 12:15 PM

GTA 5 | GTA San Andreas | Red Dead Redemption | GTA 4