> Reviews, Discuss the Reviews here
Jeff Threat
post May 7 2010, 08:23 PM
Post #1

Shoplifter

Group: Members
Member No.: 35,441
XBL Gamertag: Zombie RoboCop

Post reviews here and i will keep it updated.

Game Informer- 9.75/10

GamesTM
- 9/10

IGN- 9.7/10

UK Playstation Magazine - 10/10

Playmania Magazine- 9.8/10

IGN UK- 9.8/10

Gamereactor- 10/10

NowGamer- 9.3/10

CVG- 9.5/10

PSM3- 9.4/10

Meristation- 9.5/10

3DJuegos- 9.9/10

Hardgame2- 10/10

Videogameszone- 91/100

Boomtown- 10/10

Official Xbox Magazine Online- 9/10

1UP- A/A+

Game Pro- 5/5

Eurogamer Germany- 10/10

IGN AU- 9.8/10

Eurogamer- 8/10

LINKS:

Red Dead Redemption Review - Official Xbox Magazine Online
- http://www.oxm.co.uk/article.php?id=19537

Red Dead Redemption Review (Gamereactor)- http://www.gamereactor.se/recensioner/2238...ead+Redemption/

1UP: Red Dead Redemption Review- http://www.1up.com/do/reviewPage?pager.off...179335&p=37

Game Pro: Red Dead Redemption Review- http://www.gamepro.com./article/reviews/21...ead-redemption/

IGN: Red Dead Redemption Video Review- http://xbox360.ign.com/dor/objects/1432028...vdr_051710.html

Boomtown: Red Dead Redemption Review- http://xbox.boomtown.net/en_uk/articles/ar...ew.php?id=19659

Red Dead Redemption Review - CVG- http://www.computerandvideogames.com/article.php?id=246846

This post has been edited by Jeff Threat: May 17 2010, 11:10 PM

--------------------

Achievements
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
asthenia
post May 7 2010, 09:27 PM
Post #2

Psy is gay and stupid.
Group Icon

Group: Gold Member
Member No.: 424
XBL Gamertag: aVarkatzas
PSN Name: Asthenia

Reviews? Already?!

-edit- Yep, reviews already. I should just stick to playing the games and keep out of the hype machine...

This post has been edited by Asthenia: May 7 2010, 09:31 PM

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post
zeeshan810
post May 7 2010, 10:00 PM
Post #3

Do Boy

Member No.: 35,945
XBL Gamertag: zeeshan810gta
PSN Name: zeeshan810_gta

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post
asthenia
post May 8 2010, 03:37 PM
Post #4

Psy is gay and stupid.
Group Icon

Fucking A! Cheers for these, star.

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post
zeeshan810
post May 13 2010, 03:17 PM
Post #5

Do Boy

UK Playstation Magazine - 10/10 tongue.gif

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post
asthenia
post May 13 2010, 04:34 PM
Post #6

Psy is gay and stupid.
Group Icon

Scans? Source? What mag, official playstation?

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post
JamieMilne
post May 13 2010, 05:20 PM
Post #7

Hustler

Group: Staff
Member No.: 2,374
PSN Name: jamievxr

teh playstation mag out ?
Achievements

+Quote Post
Jeff Threat
post May 13 2010, 05:32 PM
Post #8

Shoplifter

http://www.computerandvideogames.com/article.php?id=246436

--------------------

Achievements

+Quote Post
JamieMilne
post May 13 2010, 06:08 PM
Post #9

Hustler

when is the mag released in shops ?
Achievements

+Quote Post
asthenia
post May 13 2010, 06:54 PM
Post #10

Psy is gay and stupid.
Group Icon

Thankyou, Threat.

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post
zeeshan810
post May 13 2010, 07:16 PM
Post #11

Do Boy

QUOTE (Asthenia @ May 13 2010, 02:54 PM) *
Thankyou, Threat.

Sorry I was in hurry to post this. sad.gif

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post
asthenia
post May 13 2010, 07:30 PM
Post #12

Psy is gay and stupid.
Group Icon

QUOTE (zeeshan810 @ May 13 2010, 08:16 PM) *
QUOTE (Asthenia @ May 13 2010, 02:54 PM) *
Thankyou, Threat.

Sorry I was in hurry to post this. sad.gif

No probs, I trusted you, just would like some evening reading.

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post
Jeff Threat
post May 16 2010, 08:13 PM
Post #13

Shoplifter

NY Times Review.

http://www.nytimes.com/2010/05/17/arts/tel...ml?pagewanted=1

"In the more than 1,100 articles I have written for this newspaper since 1996, I have never before called anything a tour de force. Yet there is no more succinct and appropriate way to describe Red Dead Redemption. Rockstar rides again."

--------------------

Achievements

+Quote Post
bOnEs
post May 16 2010, 08:43 PM
Post #14

doesn't play well with others...

Member No.: 38,893
XBL Gamertag: your mother...
PSN Name: artistadam
Xfire Identity: i said your mother!!

OMG... i wish i was in the shoes of those who have been playing this game for like the past week or two... damn you, reviewers!! something tells me though that they are all falling in love with this game... i predict very, very high scores in the coming days and weeks...

--------------------

QUOTE (Massacre @ Mar 15 2011, 01:24 AM) *
Oh, good one. The "you're on the internet so you must have no life" insult isn't moronic or unoriginal at all. You must, without a doubt, be a very important member of society, not at all a waste of the already barely valuable gift of life.

As is the case for everyone who takes issue with people who make them sad on the internet, you are one of two kinds of people:

You are exactly what you claim I am, and that is a lonely, pathetic basement dweller. You life is spent eating eight pounds of junk food per day, masturbating to anything you find online that's even remotely feminine, and wishing you had good looks and social skills. You continue to live with your mother until she dies of a combination of lung cancer and liver failure brought on by the chain-smoking and heavy drinking she used to cope with what a failure you are. Your mother mercifully dead and free of the living embodiment of failure she regretfully thrust from her loins, the bills start to pile up and you, unemployed and unable to pay these bills (of course), lose the house and everything in it. Somehow even more of a failure than you already were, you wander from place to place eating out of dumpsters and sleeping in your own filth until you finally die of AIDS, which you contracted from a diseased whore you scrounged up enough money to pay for, so you could finally lose your virginity while at the same time pretending that your mother was back in your life.

Or:

You are the type who was an athlete in high school, who was genetically doomed to be an idiot but managed to finish school and even get a college scholarship because you were so good at a worthless children's game. You went off to college with a suitcase full of polo shirts and condoms, the polo shirts, because you're a douche, and the condoms to prevent you from impregnating the dim-witted young college girls whom you could never touch without the aid of Rohypnol, a drug you refer to as "roofies" because you can neither spell or pronounce Rohypnol. You scrape by with borderline D's for the next four years, and leave the campus to go out into the real world where your realize you're not intelligent or talented enough to do anything of value with your life. Misery and minimum wage ensues for thirty years, then you blow your brains out, and your corpse, alone and forgotten, is not discovered until the smell of rotting flesh seeps under your door and your bodily fluids finally soak through the floor of your studio apartment and into the room below you. Your body is cremated, the ashes scraped into a garbage bin because there was no one in your life who valued you enough to pay for a casket, funeral, or burial plot.

You're undoubtedly one of the two, otherwise you would have better things to do than complain about the theme of a forum that doesn't care about anything you have to say.
Achievements

+Quote Post
Jeff Threat
post May 16 2010, 09:05 PM
Post #15

Shoplifter

QUOTE (bOnEs @ May 16 2010, 04:43 PM) *
OMG... i wish i was in the shoes of those who have been playing this game for like the past week or two... damn you, reviewers!! something tells me though that they are all falling in love with this game... i predict very, very high scores in the coming days and weeks...

I wont be playing RDR until wed, i will be providing you guys with every review i find.

--------------------

Achievements

+Quote Post
JamieMilne
post May 16 2010, 09:53 PM
Post #16

Hustler

thanks, well tomorrow the ps3 uk mag is out for people like me who dont subscribe lol. so il be enjoying there 10/10 review tongue.gif and ill let you know some main points they saay
Achievements

+Quote Post
zeeshan810
post May 17 2010, 12:56 AM
Post #17

Do Boy

Playmania Magazine (Spanish Magazine) - 9.8/10

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post
BAMF
post May 17 2010, 11:03 AM
Post #18

Litterer

Member No.: 58,181
XBL Gamertag: Serotonin777

What am I missing here? Don't video games usually have Previews in advance and then Reviews upon release? Has the industry dropped that distinction? Is it somehow different for RDR or are there criteria for "Preview" vs. "Review" other than being published before or after game release?
Achievements

+Quote Post
JamieMilne
post May 17 2010, 11:34 AM
Post #19

Hustler

yeah you are missing something, there have been previews for it for the last 4, 5 weeks or more lol.

ign had 3 previews that i know of.
Achievements

+Quote Post
bOnEs
post May 17 2010, 03:06 PM
Post #20

doesn't play well with others...

Member No.: 38,893
XBL Gamertag: your mother...
PSN Name: artistadam
Xfire Identity: i said your mother!!

IGN UK just posted their review, a 9.8... could someone copy and paste it into this thread please? thanks... i might ask someone to do that a couple of times today since half the gaming sites are blocked here at work tongue.gif...

--------------------

QUOTE (Massacre @ Mar 15 2011, 01:24 AM) *
Oh, good one. The "you're on the internet so you must have no life" insult isn't moronic or unoriginal at all. You must, without a doubt, be a very important member of society, not at all a waste of the already barely valuable gift of life.

As is the case for everyone who takes issue with people who make them sad on the internet, you are one of two kinds of people:

You are exactly what you claim I am, and that is a lonely, pathetic basement dweller. You life is spent eating eight pounds of junk food per day, masturbating to anything you find online that's even remotely feminine, and wishing you had good looks and social skills. You continue to live with your mother until she dies of a combination of lung cancer and liver failure brought on by the chain-smoking and heavy drinking she used to cope with what a failure you are. Your mother mercifully dead and free of the living embodiment of failure she regretfully thrust from her loins, the bills start to pile up and you, unemployed and unable to pay these bills (of course), lose the house and everything in it. Somehow even more of a failure than you already were, you wander from place to place eating out of dumpsters and sleeping in your own filth until you finally die of AIDS, which you contracted from a diseased whore you scrounged up enough money to pay for, so you could finally lose your virginity while at the same time pretending that your mother was back in your life.

Or:

You are the type who was an athlete in high school, who was genetically doomed to be an idiot but managed to finish school and even get a college scholarship because you were so good at a worthless children's game. You went off to college with a suitcase full of polo shirts and condoms, the polo shirts, because you're a douche, and the condoms to prevent you from impregnating the dim-witted young college girls whom you could never touch without the aid of Rohypnol, a drug you refer to as "roofies" because you can neither spell or pronounce Rohypnol. You scrape by with borderline D's for the next four years, and leave the campus to go out into the real world where your realize you're not intelligent or talented enough to do anything of value with your life. Misery and minimum wage ensues for thirty years, then you blow your brains out, and your corpse, alone and forgotten, is not discovered until the smell of rotting flesh seeps under your door and your bodily fluids finally soak through the floor of your studio apartment and into the room below you. Your body is cremated, the ashes scraped into a garbage bin because there was no one in your life who valued you enough to pay for a casket, funeral, or burial plot.

You're undoubtedly one of the two, otherwise you would have better things to do than complain about the theme of a forum that doesn't care about anything you have to say.
Achievements

+Quote Post

3 Pages V   1 2 3 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th November 2014 - 09:08 PM

GTA 5 | GTA San Andreas | Red Dead Redemption | GTA 4