IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Notice

Please do not reply to topics unless you have something relevant and constructive to add.
This forum is NOT for support, post support
here

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Was It Worth It?
Psy
post Feb 19 2009, 11:52 PM
Post #1

You'll Never Walk Alone
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1
XBL Gamertag: Psyware
PSN Name: Psycopsy
Xfire Identity: Psyware

Introduction
Johnny will speak to Ray, who pulls a gun on him and forces him into the basement. He knows about the money you just stole from him. Jim's already down there getting blowtorched in the face. Eventually Jim cuts himself free with a boxcutter and Jim and Johnny escape, but not before Jim slits the blowtorch guy's throat.

Talk To Ashley
Jim heads off to get the guys, and Johnny says he needs to talk to Ashley. Grab a vehicle and make your way over to the lost HQ. Ashley will call you and tell you that Ray's sent some guys after you. They've come to assassinate you, so you need to survive and take them out.

Setting Up An Ambush
You'll get a text from Jim telling you to call Clay, so do it. He'll tell you to lead the Mafia guys over to an area where your Lost buddies are waiting to help out.

Make your way to the ambush. Once you get there, climb the ladder and wait for the Mafia to arrive. Take cover behind the small wall, and if you have any, prepare to use your pipe bombs. These work brilliantly here. Wait for the cars to arrive, then toss a pipe bomb at them and watch them go boom. If the mafia guys are too far away on foot then use a machine gun or SMG to take them out.

Once they're all gone, you'll need to head back down the ladder and make your way over to the Lost club house where you'll find Ashley waiting.

Ashley tells you that Jim was killed in action, and that Billy is planning to bring you down too. She suggests seeking help from Congressman Stubbs.

Mission Passed!

---

Mission Tips
  • Pipe bombs are ideal for taking out the mafia cars if you head to the ambush with Clay and Terry.
  • The Mafia drop tons of money, so if you can, try to grab it before it disappears.
  • After the mission you'll get a call from Stubbs himself unlocking a new mission for him at the Lost club house.

--------------------
Achievements
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Massacre
post Feb 20 2009, 12:49 AM
Post #2

Warlord of the Wastes.
Group Icon

Group: Gold Member
From: Leichenstadt, State of Massacre, in the Warlord Empire
Member No.: 2,470
XBL Gamertag: WarlordMassacre
PSN Name: Warlord_Massacre

I didn't even think to call Terry and Clay. I suggest just gunning it all the way to the clubhouse and parking in the street just east of it. Make sure you have the street sweeper (assault shotgun), and when you see a mafia car, open fire on it, aiming directly at the engine, and it should be on fire by the time it gets to you. The guys will come to a screeching halt get out, and immediately catch fire from the flames pouring from the car. Problem solved. Repeat for each car that comes for you. I didn't take any damage the whole mission.

--------------------
QUOTE (Darth Sexy @ Sep 12 2009, 03:43 AM) *
Massacre, you make me look like a rational, moral, kind person.
QUOTE (Marney1 @ Oct 26 2009, 01:22 PM) *
Massacre - What you've just posted is sick and disturbing...
QUOTE (ViceMan @ Jan 17 2010, 04:22 PM) *
When Massacre is around, everything is violated... Whether it likes it or not.
QUOTE (ViceMan @ Mar 6 2011, 09:40 AM) *
Whenever I think of "human resources" Massacre immediately springs to mind.

Achievements

+Quote Post
Guest_6 shooter_*
post May 11 2009, 07:16 AM
Post #3

Guests

I called Terry & Clay, but didn't climb the ladder when I arrived at the ambush - I hid behind a wall at the back. I was killed by the mobsters and when I used the 'replay' option, I found Johnny placed by the game up there. Nice.
Achievements

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 3rd September 2014 - 12:24 AM

GTA 5 | GTA San Andreas | Red Dead Redemption | GTA 4